Lost in a Back-Country Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very slowly I turned towards the hole in the wall and made my way to it with my rock-hard cock throbbing and dripping. I heard a moan of approval. Then I gently lay the head of my cock at the entrance of the hole whereupon a greedy tongue came out and licked on the good honey precum I was generously oozing out. I could see the cocksuckers mouth as he licked and licked away at the hot treat at the opening of the hole. I could tell he sure wanted to wrap his lips around it so I slid my cock in further into his waiting mouth. It felt so good as he took it in and wrapped his hot lips around my tool and began to suck and he sure could suck. He was one ravenous hungry boy; turns out dad's grandson was also a good cocksucker.

"You suck that big meat boy I uttered, don't be shy now. My big man cock is all yours to feed on. I know you need your protein. Milk that big cock like you milk your grandad's big mature meat."

He was whimpering away, sucking and carrying on and I was turning on to his reactions. I was loving being verbal.

"I heard you milking your grandpa's fat cock during the night and I am glad he feeds you well and lets you milk his man bull cock. Good boy." "You can suck on my cock all you want. Its there for you and grandpa." Finally, after quite a long time I asked if he wanted my hot load and I heard him mutter yes with my cock in his mouth. "Here it comes baby, suck it all up now, no wasting." I just let out a massive amount of cum into his hungry mouth as he swallowed every bit of it and licked me clean. I casually slipped my cock into my briefs and walked out and headed downstairs.

Steph joined me shortly after. He had a very happy face. "That was so good Bill. Thanks. I needed that. You have two cocksuckers to take care of you now."

"I sure appreciate that Steph. You suck on my cock all you like. I am glad to feed you."

"May I ask a personal question?"

"Sure, go right ahead retorted Steph."

"What is your grandpa's cock and balls like to suck on?"

He related how fat and big his cock was, how he loved his big knob and low hanging hairy cock, his thick bush and how he loved to smell his bush and hide his face in it and he explained how his cock was fat and mature how much he loved having it in his mouth and that his grandpa gave a huge amount of cum at his age...an usual amount. "I make sure I don't waste any of his precious milk."

I thanked him for sharing with me and told how I was fascinated with the size of his grandpa's bulge, his hairiness and how I was starting to fantasize about sucking his cock like a baby. I somehow had a thing for older man in my life. I wanted a daddy to feed me too.

Steph encouraged me to follow through on my fantasy. He thought grandpa would be more than happy to have two boys to feed.

Sometimes dad apparently would tell Steph he had to go piss and that was a hint for him to get his hot mouth at the hole in the washroom. Then Steph would milk his cock nice and slow the way he liked and eventually feed him his load. Steph said that I could substitute for him to see what dad's cock was like and suck it. I need to suck a cock or two before.

I asked Steph if I could practice on his cock. He was all for it. I got on my knees in the kitchen and fondled his big hefty pouch as it grew bigger and bigger. He had a good size cock about 7inches long nice and thick and cut. I pulled it out of his briefs and got to work, he was coaching me and encouraging me. I could not believe how much I was loving sucking cock. He tasted so nice and manly. He was so excited that he came within 15 minutes and gave me a big load. My first load and I managed to eat it all up to my surprise.

"Good job Bill, that was really good for a first time. I think you are a natural. You might try practicing on Jacks cock also. I am sure he wont mind."

Jack stopped by two days later in the afternoon. Dad was still helping his neighbour as there were problems with the new born calf.

Steph was in the garden and so I entertained Jack.

Made tea for both us and sat on the back porch enjoying a gorgeous sunny warm day. I was in my briefs and t-shirt as usual. It was an opportunity to get to know one another better.

Jack was fondling his bulge off and on as we talked. Then he asked if he could use the bathroom. I told him to go right ahead and make himself at home.

I quickly made my way up the stairs to the closet with the glory hole looking into the bathroom.

There was Jack pulling out his cock and it was a beauty.

I was peeping through the hole watching him as he pissed. What a sexy strapping man he was. I was getting hard and horny.

Then I saw him glance over at the hole and realized he was seeing my eye looking at him. He did not flinch, continued to piss. Then he stood there pulling on his cock getting the last piss drips out.

My heart was pounding with anticipation. I opened my mouth wide and put it in the hole so he would see it. I heard him approach the hole and realized he dropped his trousers around his ankles and then he inserted his hard tool into my mouth. I was shaking with excitement and naturally wrapped my lips around his big man's cock and started sucking on it. I was liking the taste of his cock and the smell was musky and manly. It was a big one about 8 ½ inches long and thick, uncut. I really got into it, forgetting myself and letting myself enjoy this manly ranger.

I sucked for a long time nearly an hour. I just relished his rod and slurped on it. Had him moaning away most of the time.

He was verbal too. "Suck that cock boy. Show a ranger the respect he deserves. Make me proud boy."

Hearing those words set me off and encouraged me to suck the best I could for him. When he was ready to cum he asked if I wanted his hot load. I muttered yes with his tool in my mouth.

"You have earned my load boy, you are on your way to being a gifted cocksucker and I will let you suck often. Welcome to the area, glad to have you on board." He then let his load ooze out, he was the kind whose juice oozed like a fountain pouring out over and over again.

My mouth was being deluged with an incredible amount of cum juice. I swallowed and continued to take his load savouring its thick pudding consistency that was slightly sweet and tasted so good. I wanted all of it. Then I licked his balls and cock clean. I hurried back to the porch.

Jack came downstairs and sat down for awhile yet. "I sure love using that bathroom you know. I always feel good after. I love that warm hole in the wall. The perfect place to slide my hefty meat through it...there is always a hot mouth ready to work on it and make it feel good."

"I know what you mean Jack, I experience the same thing. There is something magical about." "I think of it as therapy and my cock happens to need a considerable amount of attention. I never tire of getting sucked, I always appreciate a good hungry cocksucker feasting on my hot tool. You know what I mean, right?"

With that he adjusted his growing bulge. His legs were wide open and inviting. He then casually pulled down his fly and slipped his cock out of his briefs. He was semi hard and big.

I stared at the sight before me and as though mesmerized I dropped to my knees and positioned myself between his wide-open legs admiring his cock as he pulled on it nice and slow. He was showing me his big man cock, showing it off wanting me to admire it and that I did.

I found myself saying, "that is one mighty fine-looking cock Jack, so manly and virile and big, I sure appreciate you showing it to me like that. May I suck your big manly rod Sir?"

"I think you earned the right to suck it as you proved yourself at the hole awhile ago. Open your mouth and I will insert it nice and slow. No rush, there is just the two of us. My cock needs more therapy. Go ahead now and respectfully suck it like a good boy"

"Yes Sir, thank you sir." He slowly slipped his tool into my salivating mouth and then I closed my lips around it with great veneration. I could tell he liked and approved of that. In that moment, I had become his cocksucker.

There was something about him that commanded respect, he had authority and was proud and strong. All I wanted to do was service him, be his personal cocksucker in that moment. He let me suck him good and long as he sat on the porch enjoying the afternoon air outdoors. I was providing my warm mouth for his cock as it should be and he was letting me suck it.

What a trip. I was experiencing something totally new in my life. A good hour went by when Jack grab hold of my head with both of his big hands and held it in place.

"Here is your reward son, you did an excellent job and I will let you suck me often from now on. Go ahead and eat up my hot load now, here it comes." He held my head firmly and started oozing out his precious cargo once again. He tasted so good and gave me a voluminous thick load.

I swallowed it all up without wasting any. I knew this was important. I cleaned him up respectfully. "Thank you, sir, thank you for letting me suck your proud cock. It was an honour."

"If you like I will come pick you up and take you on my rounds now that you will be moving here."

I let him know that would be great and that I looked forward to doing the rounds with him. Jack was 50 years of age. I thought of him as a father figure differently then Red. He said he would come the following day. I was totally elated and excited. I walked him to his jeep and watched him drive away.

Shortly after, dad returned in time for supper and Steph had finished his garden chores for the day. We were all hungry and the three of us had supper happening in no time flat. I told dad that Jack dropped by in the afternoon and let them know he offered to come get me the following day to show me around the area.

Red liked the because he thought it important to have a sense of where I was living, and this was a great opportunity to get my bearings.

Chapter Four

The following day we worked around the house. Dad decided it was time to paint the kitchen now that I was moving in.

I had an extra four gallons in my trunk, left overs from a job. The paint color a soft canary yellow leaning to ochre...something cheerful, country and kitchen like.

We were all in our briefs and t-shirts working away enjoying ourselves when I heard dad say he had to go for a piss and headed upstairs.

Steph looked at me and nodded for me to follow and man the glory hole. He said this was a sign dad wanted to get sucked.

I hurried up there and got into position at the hole and watched dad pull out his huge sausage. It was fat and big, like 9 inches big. He let out a good piss stream and glanced my way.

I figured he thought it was Steph at the hole.

When he finished, he kept pulling on his meat and it kept getting bigger. Wow! what sight. He approached the hole and held his big tool there for me to smell, the scent was intoxicating.

I licked the head more and more as he inserted his cock through the hole into my hot mouth. I could not believe the feeling. It felt so good and tasted great. I got sucking it and milking it like a baby. I heard dad say, "that's it son, suck on daddy's big soother, baby needs his comfort tool."

He sure knew how to get me revved up. My cock was solid hard and wet dripping like a faucet.

To my surprise Steph came into the closet space, got into position to suck my cock. What a feeling. I had dad's huge tool in my mouth while his grandson nursed on my monster cock. Dad sure was long lasting. I sucked for near an hour.

"Get ready son, daddy's hot load is on its way. Drink it all up now, good protein for a growing boy."

Then I felt his hot cum fill my mouth, it tasted more sweet than salty and he was giving me a humongous load and I was gulping it all down and loving it.

What a feeling. As he was feeding me I was unloading in Steph's mouth and giving him a hefty load. He took it all. I cleaned up dad's cock and balls.

"I knew you needed that son. You can feed on daddy's cock anytime, don't be shy Bill."

I was taken aback that he knew it was me and also happy he did.

Steph and I headed downstairs quickly and then dad appeared his man bulge still swollen and protruding wildly. He adjusted his big pouch smiled and said. "That is to feed my calves. That was a nice break, now let's get back to work boys." Dad looked very happy.

We finished our work, prepped super, sat out on the back porch with our tea and before long we were ready for bed.

I let Steph use the bathroom first as usual. Dad was sucking on his cock with gusto coz Steph was sure moaning and groaning. After about 30 minutes, he walked by and winked at me. "Your next."

With that I headed for the bathroom. Slid my cock through the hole into dad's warm mouth and released a forceful piss stream. It felt good and aroused me considerably.

Dad drank it all down like a pro. He kept his mouth on my piece and started sucking it nice and slow just like I liked it.I was at the hole for close to an hour when I released a hot load of my juice in his mouth. I could tell he was loving it. No words were spoken. I went to the bedroom and in bed and I was out like a light.

As usual I was awakened during the night with dad encouraging his baby to suck on his big pork. "That's right baby, suck on daddy's hot cock, you need that, it ok baby, go ahead and spoil yourself."

I of course got hard as steel and pulled on my cock while Steph was sucking dad.

"You're a good boy Steph. Grandpa loves feeding his special boy." Steph moaned and whimpered like a little baby as he slurped on his grandpa's fat meat. I heard dad tell him to keep his big cock in his mouth that he had something to help wash his cum load down and figured he was giving him a good hot piss load to boot.

It sounded like Steph had no problem guzzling down all of his grandpa's treat.

My cock was soaking wet from the goings on.

Not long after dad quietly entered my room went under the cover and latched his warm mouth on my raging hard on and sucked on it. What a welcome feeling. He knew just how to suck and make a cock feel fantastic.

"Oh yeah dad, suck my big tool daddy, please make it feel good." I did not mind if Steph could hear me. I spread my legs open as wide as possible. About an hour later I was shooting a hot load into dad 's mouth.

The next morning the three of us looked happy and relaxed. We were doing bacon and eggs, toast and dad's delicious coffee.

Jack was picking me up at 9am. I was so looking forward to having a day with him alone.

Jack was at the door at 9am on the dot. Small talk was exchanged and then we left without further ado.

I was amazed how spacious Jack's jeep was. Lots of leg room and sort personalized. The windows were all tinted which provided privacy.

"How are you doing son this morning?"

"Good Sir and looking forward to quality time with you."

"Good to hear that. I am going to show you a good time." He looked at me, winked and smiled that knowing smile.

I casually glanced at his crotch and it was swollen significantly.

He then reached down and unzipped his trousers, opened his fly revealing his white briefs. I was mesmerized.

"Tell you what son, we have a good 40-minute ride to get to where were going, so why don't you get comfortable and take care of my cock."

"Yes Sir, no problem sir. I crawled over and position my head between his legs while he moved the seat back to give me more room and to my surprise I could completely kneel between his legs comfortably. I sniffed his crotch for some time and mouthed his bulging underwear, gosh he smelled good, manly and musky...there was a hint of urine smell. It drove me crazy.

"You have my permission to suck on my cock boy." He had one hand on my head one on the wheel.

"Yes Sir, thank you sir." With that I pulled his cock out of his briefs like some special rare treasure, sniffed it and then inserted into my mouth. I loved how it filled my mouth and made me feel so special for some reason. As I sucked he patted my head and encouraged me to suck his cock.

"Your doing just fine son. I knew from the moment we met that you were going to become my cock boy. I will train you to be the best cocksucker in this county."

He went on to tell me of the special bond there is between a cocksucker and his master letting me know that I was there to take care of his cock and balls and drink everything that came out of it. "That's it boy, show me the respect I deserve. You are one lucky guy. I only let a chosen few suck that big beauty. Red, Steph and you. My big erection belongs in your mouth. I want you to suck it a lot today, as much as possible."

When we neared our destination, Jack held my head in position ready for me to receive is hot load. "Your reward is on its way boy, here it comes." And he let loose a generous hot stream of man sauce is my hungry mouth. He tasted so good. I made sure to eat it all. I kept his cock in my mouth until we stopped.

Then I made sure to clean it all up, slipped his cock back into his briefs, then his pants and zipped him up.

"You just passed your first test son. Congratulations."

I felt so proud having pleased my new-found hero.

We arrived at a conservation area and Jack was the conservation ranger. We were here to check out the facilities making sure everything was ok. The camp grounds were extensive. There were a few log style structures I noticed, later on I found out they were restroom facilities. There were also campground keepers that Jack hired full time.

When lunch time rolled around we sat at a picnic table to eat. Jack had packed a lunch for us. Sandwiches and soft drinks. Nice. It felt good being outdoors eating and relaxing.

After lunch Jack motioned for me to follow him to the nearest washroom. Once we were inside he told me to get on my knees and I did so without questioning. He stood tall and up close to me. Then he pulled his zipper down slipping his fat cock out of his pants. "Now open up wide son and take the precious cargo I have saved for you. Make sure to swallow constantly, don't stop and I don't want you to waste a drop. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir." I was somewhat nervous and yet wanted this so bad. It was a first for me. I considered this a privilege. I opened my mouth wide for Jack and he slipped his cock in my mouth.

"Close your lips around my cock and drink."

And that is what I did. I first felt a trickle of liquid. It tasted a little salty and I could taste piss and I was astounded how I liked it because it was coming out of Jack's hot manly cock. Then he turned on the flow which caused me to swallow faster and finally I was taking down my throat a torrent of piss. He was pissing like a horse and I was gulping it all down willingly and wanting more. He must have pissed for 5 minutes and I drank it all and never even wasted one single drop. I savoured his cock in my mouth for some time before he pulled it out.

"That was something son, you sure drank my hot piss with great enthusiasm. I like that. You just passed your second test." He patted my head and helped me up. He told me that when we were together he expected me to drink his piss from now on.

"That is an honour Jack, thanks for letting me suck your cock and drink you piss. You are quite the man."

We walked back outside and noticed one of the groundkeepers was making his way towards us. "Hey Jack, how are you?"

"Great replied Jack." He introduced me to Larry.

"I see you are doing the rounds today. Is everything to your likening Jack?"

Jack went on to praise his work and Larry glowed. He let Larry know that I was moving in with Red.

Larry was genuinely pleased to hear that. He looked to be 45 or so. Lean and sinewy, sporting a big black beard, long hair tied in a ponytail. I spotted a sizeable lump in his loose fitting blue overalls. Buttons no zipper. Nice. Larry adjusted his package more than once while we chit chatted away. He was giving me a thorough look.