Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly began to enter me, then started a rhythmic pumping that got harder the longer it went on. I was bounced forward and back on the bed, my chest rubbing against the sheets, and I let out delighted sounds devoid of any meaning. Then she flipped me over and put my legs above my stomach in a shamefully vulnerable position, and I blushed despite myself as I stared up into her dominating eyes. She brushed her hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss me, her hands grabbing my sides and moving me back and forth with each thrust. Her scents consumed me, from the sweat of her body and her rosy perfume to her fragrant shampoo, and her large breasts rubbed up against my chest. The sensations consumed me and the pleasure in my stomach started to pulsate faster and faster, expanding inside me like a beautiful bubble of euphoria, and husky groans escaped me.

'Ah! I-I'm gonna...' I gasped as Lain thrust into me again, 'cum! I'm gonna cum!'

'So am I,' she breathed, kissing me again, her eyes ablaze with lust, 'are you ready?'

I didn't have time to answer before her cock exploded. Her hot, wet cum splashed inside me and I gasped at the surprisingly sensual feeling, feeling tighter than I had before. It was the last push I needed, and as Lain leaned onto me I came too, in a way I'd never done before. Despite being soft in the cage, cum oozed out of my cock as I trembled and twitched under her, the bubble of euphoria pulsing inside my stomach seeming to push it out, along with the feeling of her cock against my prostate. Endless waves of pleasure rolled over me and I clutched to Lain as they did, more meaningless words of desire spilling from my mouth. She met my eyes and gently kissed me, watching as I came, her cock still inside me.

'Good girl,' she breathed and I trembled at her words, 'you're such a good girl, Lily. You did so well. I'm proud of you.'

I was still pulsing with bliss and just let out a happy squeak, making her laugh. She put her hands to my cage and wiped away some of the cum, then put it in my mouth. I suckled on it and saw Sophia watching, her cheeks flushed with arousal.

'That was amazing. I'm so jealous,' she said with a small pout, that was tapered by a grin, 'you're so lucky, Lily. I didn't even cum on my first time.'

'She's special.' Lain said and kissed my forehead. 'Aren't you, Lily?'

I didn't know about that, but I was definitely sure of something. Amongst the pleasure was a burning desire that was making my tongue dry. 'I'm thirsty. Can I have more coke now?'

Lain blinked and then frowned. 'What? Seriously?'

'You said I could have more after we'd had sex!'

'Is that really all you can think about right now?' She asked as Sophia laughed. 'You're not thinking about how good it feels to be fucked like a girl? How nice my cock felt? How amazing it was to cum with a soft cock? That you just acted like the perfect slut?'

I stared at her, hurt. 'I'm thirsty. It's not my fault.'

She stared at me, her mouth twitching with countless thoughts, and then she just sighed. 'Fuck. You're...going to need a bit more fine-tuning. I guess that's what I get for fucking you while you're drunk.'

She got up, her cock sliding out of me, and walked over to the drink cabinet. I sat up and watched her with hungry eyes as some of her semen slipped out of me. It felt weird but the bedsheets were already drenched with sweat so I wasn't too concerned.

'Is that what makes you tick?' Lily giggled, sitting next to me. 'Coke and sex? Is that all you need?'

I smiled at her. 'I like alcohol too.'

'Mm. So do I,' she wrapped her arm around mine and leaned into me, 'you should come to my room tomorrow. I want to show you my piano. And then we can go to the games room and I'll introduce you to the other girls! I bet they're super eager to meet you.'

My stomach turned slightly at that. 'I-I don't know...that make me feel a bit anxious.'

'I think we can wait on that,' Lain said, coming back with two glasses full of coke, 'for now it's probably best if she just interacts with you.'

She handed a coke each to Lily and I, and I moaned as the heavenly liquid embraced my mouth and flowed down my throat.

'Awh. Okay,' Lily said as she sipped far more reservedly at her coke than I did, 'I still want to show her the games room though.'

'You can, if she's okay with it,' Lain smiled and rubbed the top of my head, 'but she's going to be pretty busy over the next few weeks. You've got a lot to learn. This was just the barest tip of the iceberg.'

'Will you fuck me more?' I asked and her eyes gleamed.

'Oh, sweetie. Every day,' she 'and each time will feel better than the last.'

'I can't wait,' I said dreamily, scarcely able to imagine such pleasure.

'Neither can I.' Lain said in a tone that, surprisingly, matched my own. I met her eyes and she smile, making me smile too.

I cupped the empty glass in my hand and swung my legs to and fro on the bed. I felt great, better than I'd ever felt before. Maybe I'd feel awful tomorrow, but I knew what to do to make me feel better, and so did Lain.

I think...even if I did have to have sex with men, that I was going to be okay if things stayed like they were. If Tegan stayed my Maid and Lain didn't shock me again, and Sophia and I got to know one another better. As messed up as it was, all of these people had treated me better than dad ever had, and if the trade off for that was having to work in a brothel then...I guess that was fine. Maybe even more than fine, if I could get as much enjoyment from being fucked by men as I did from being fucked by Lain.

I guess I'd have to wait and see, but the future didn't seem so scary anymore. What a weird feeling.

The end

********

This story has been pretty difficult to end, and I'm sorry if the tone bounced around a bit. It was meant originally to be a bit darker and more Forced than it ended up being, partly because that's just the direction the story headed down, and partly because I realized after some complaints that this category (transgender and crossdressers) wasn't really the place for it. So I changed my plans a bit, which softened Lily and Lain's personality and removed some of (maybe even a lot) the introspection and internal torment in the middle and end, and cut out a lot more scenes in different parts of the brothel and mansion.

And also general life stuff messed up my focus and I didn't stay on track with the initial story plan. But that's nothing new >.>

I want to write a more Forced version of this story, and I also want to write something more light-hearted. Or maybe something with a dominant man in place of a dominant woman. I'll see what happens. I've been thinking about a story with a male roommate, following the 'need to pay rent through sex/feminisation' formula.

Either way, thankyou for reading this and I hope you enjoyed the story :)

12