Lost In a New Land Ch. 01

Story Info
All Washed Up, June wakes up on a strange island.
9.2k words
3.86
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers

The waves crashed against the beach's shore. The smell of the salt and sea permeating the area as a girl was carried in along with one of the waves, washing up onto the shore. Her bleach blond hair mixing in with the sand as she lay unconscious. After a few minutes, June awoke groaning and sitting up as the sand fell from her soaked shorts and shirt. "What..." She blinked a few times looking out over the vast seemingly infinite sea in front of her. "Where... am I..."

An androgynous voice groans out beside her, as a feminine boy with brown hair, coughed and pushed himself up in the sand next to her. "I don't know... who are you?" He shakes his head a little and looks her over before blushing and looking aside. His own clothes were barely ribbons, which could only suggest the state of her own.

June nearly collapsed from the shock of the boy's arrival, looking down at her clothes seeing that they only barely covered her breasts and hips. "I um... I am June." She tried to stand up fully, her knees quivering from soreness. "What's your name? And more importantly where are we?" She looked back towards the island behind them seeing nothing but thick jungle and forestry.

The boy smiles nervously. "Well, My name is Jesse, and as for where we are?" He looks around a bit "I...kind of don't know. I just woke up on the beach to the sounds you were making." He tries to think a little bit, ending up with his hands on his head. "I... remember the sea... drowning, and obviously my name."

June frowned, starting to take shaky steps walking over to Jesse. Falling onto her knees in front of him to continue their conversation. "Well, I guess we have that in common. I just remember a massive storm and shaking... and welp now I'm here." She reached over patting his shoulder.

"I guess we are in this together. What do you say we go see if we can find a cave or something to set up a base?" She smiled softly trying to encourage Jesse, her eyes showing the fear and uncertainty she was experiencing clearly.

Jesse nods a little bit "Yeah, we need to figure out what we have available for food and well... hopefully a source of freshwater." He gently puts his hand on June's shoulder, rubbing a little as he presses down the embarrassed feeling, knowing that they needed to be serious right now.

June nodded before starting to walk towards the inner island. Almost immediately starting to wince at the rocky uneven ground not being helped by her shoes only barely hanging onto her feet, the soles entirely gone. "You're right, here hoping this place isn't crawling with animals." She chuckled nervously as she led the way through the thick forestry, not having any real path to follow and just heading straight as she could.

Jesse has her stop as he gathers sticks and some thick grasses. "I don't know how I remember how to do something like this, but I have an idea." He guides June to sit down on a rock before tying the sticks together into a sort of sandal. He repeats the process to make himself a pair to go with what he makes for June. He then gently ties it to her foot. "Here, we shouldn't run or anything, but this should at least make it easier on our feet." He smiled softly.

June gave a weak thumbs up before standing back up and continuing their walk. "Here's to hoping we aren't the only people on this island, but given the already heavily forested appearance I doubt it..." She sighed as they continued their walk. After nearly two hours straight of walking quietly between trees, the pair approached a clearing. "Oh thank gods."

Jesse looked it over, there were a few fruit trees and something that looked like cabbage growing. He then walked over to a stream and knelt down to take a handful of water before sipping it. "Well, food and water, I'd consider this lucky."

"I would say, almost too much so... " June started walking around, looking over the variety of fruit available, eventually stopping at an apple tree. "Well, do you want some fruit while we take a break?" She smiled, picking two apples before walking over to sit next to Jesse. "It's not like we are on a real time table. I've not seen any form of cliff or cave in the distance so far, so no need to rush ourselves."

He nods and takes a bright red apple from her, and biting into it. "Yeah, if we can't find a cave, maybe we can figure out a good way to camp out near here. And even if we find a cave, we should make sure we know our way here unless we find another spot closer to the cave."

June nodded while eating her apple. "Yeah, I've got an idea to help us keep track." She leaned down grabbing the rock from the river, before standing up and walking over to some trees starting to chip off some wood in the shape of an F. "We can put F's on the way here, and away from here, so we will know where a good food source is."

Jesse smiles, "That is a good idea." He starts to look at some of the thinner rocks, and takes one that looks like a long arrowhead, getting some of the spare grass that he had used to make their shoes and wrapping it around one end. "This isn't too sharp, but a little could go a long way, at least in cutting some vines or something."

"At least you know how to do this kinda thing." June chuckled, taking the knife, before looking back at the fruit trees. "Hey, Jesse, while I lead, can you hold some fruit in case we can't make it back before night falls?" She twirled the makeshift knife, heading over and grabbing a few more ripe apples.

Jesse nods and grabs a few, before taking some of the oversized leaves, and wrapping them to make a sort of bag. Filling it with the apples June collected, and grabbing one of the cabbages. "It might not taste as good, but this should at least provide a bit more to fill us up."

"Yeah, here's to hoping!" June gives a thumbs-up, before starting to mark the trees that would act as their path to return to this grove. The march onwards continued, the sun beginning to set on the first day of their travels. During one of their breaks, the pair could see small plumes of smoke in the sky. "HOLY HELL, SMOKE!"

"Let's go check it out!" Jesse clutched the leaves holding their food, starting to sprint in the smoke's direction, stopping every once in a while, so they could keep marking the trees back to their food source.

Once they arrived at the end of the forest, it was abundantly clear where the smoke came from. There was a small almost entirely wooden village before them. All the houses under further investigation appeared surprisingly complex, with floral carvings on the doors. "Holy hell YES!" June jumped several times in excitement, before turning to Jesse. "Let's do thissss! We can hopefully find a way home through these people!"

Jesse giggles and hugs June "That sounds really nice. Maybe we can even get some clothes, ya know that are not about to fall off our bodies." He looks around curiously "This place is really nicely put together too, they must have been here a while."

"Yeah, I'm just happy this place doesn't look deserted." June marched happily up to one of the cabins. Knocking on the hard oak door only to have it creak open slowly revealing a humble but comfortable interior to the cabin with no one inside. "Well, this is... weird."

There is a noise inside the house. Jesse looks around cautiously. "H-hello? Is anyone here? We could really use some help." He took a step inside and looked at the unintelligible runes designed into the style of the home. "I... something about this doesn't feel very 'human'."

"What could it be? It's not like there's anything other than humans." June rolled her eyes while following Jesse inside. "I bet they are just out gathering or hunting right now." Almost on cue the door slammed shut behind the pair, causing June to jump up and scream. "WHO's there?!" She looked around seeing a shadow run past the outside of the cabin. Whatever it was, cast a shadow much taller than the barely five foot tall duo.

Jesse frantically looked around as the shadow quickly evaded their eyesight. After a moment, two vine lassos flew out from opposite sides, encircling his upper body and arms before tightening, causing Jessie to drop their little 'bag' of food. As he is tugged to the ground, someone almost 7 and a half feet tall, appeared behind June and pulled her into a full nelson, speaking in some sort of language that neither could understand.

June started struggling in the women's grasp, only able to assume her assailant's gender, because of the plush feeling of breasts on her back. "JEESE!" She looked over at Jesse on the ground trying to get a look at the people who were attacking them. "Can you understand them!?"

The women stepped into the light so the two could see them. "I can't understand a word they are saying!" The women had long pointed ears, their muscles lean but firm, and they were seemingly comfortably naked. With long copper and black hair to accompany their elvien bodies as the two spoke some more. Jesse was lifted up as the door opened to the fire pits in the village now being surrounded by many elves and a number of almost... animal human fusions all curled next to each person's feet.

June started nearly hyperventilating, the woman who had been holding her still easily, threw her over her shoulder, beginning to head towards the fire pits with Jesse. "Jesse! What are these things! I think I've seen them in fiction novels? Whatever those are? But that can't be right! Also, why are they naked!?" As the two were brought closer to the fire pits there was a clear missing person in the spot where a 'leader' would be, leaving nothing but an intricate empty chair in their stead.

Jesse wiggled in his bonds, but was quickly pushed down, in front of the chair onto his knees. June was pressed down in a similar way next to him as the... elves began to speak amongst themselves, despite being unable to understand any of it, the pair could tell that they were arguing about what to do with the pair.

June looked over at Jesse with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry... fuck I had no idea THIS would happen!" She whimpered helplessly as she looked at the 'pets' that were nuzzling into each elves' side. "Gods are they gonna make us into that?!" She sniffled before one of the female elves lifted her up, starting to look her over before ripping the remainder of June's clothing off of her. Once fully nude, the elf tied up June's hands, and legs before setting her back down leaning on the chair.

As the elves talked some more, they brought a collar over and wrapped it snuggly around Jesse's throat, while at the same time, resting a circlet of flowers around June's head. "June, whatever happens, I just want you to know that I trust you... I don't want to be alone" He whimpers out.

June sniffled slightly, nodding. "I promise I won't let you be alone. I'll... find a way to do something ANYTHING!" She screamed out in a sob trying to knock the flower crown off of her head but Jesse could see that it seemed to tighten perfectly to stick onto her. Her ears started to slowly extend just enough for Jesse to see they were resembling the elves' ears.

As the initial changes started to set in, June was able to decipher "Good, it is starting" though most of the elvish words were still beyond her understanding. Jesse meanwhile, whimpered as his own clothes were torn off, a brown fluffy tail growing out from his tailbone as his own ears began to shift and perk up. "I feel funny."

June looked at the voice that had spoken to her as Jesse's words fell on seemingly deaf ears. Slowly June's body started getting longer and larger while not matching up to the rest of the community she had shot up in height to 6'5. Her hair lengthened down to her shoulders as her new elven ears fully developed. Once the buzz of the transformation had subsided, June looked over to Jesse. "Jesse you're turning into a dog!"

Jesse looked at her confused as he changed "What was that? I can't understand what you are saying?" His words sounded like a muddled mess as fur began to grow in, his ears fully changed to cute floppy dog ears, and his tail grew fully in.

June looked over at the group of elves with tears still leaking from her eyes. "What's happening! WHY CAN'T I UNDERSTAND JESSE!" She sniffled trying to break out of her restraints. A few of the elves on the other end of the fire started giggling at the display. Along with one of the cat anthro pets starting to come over and nuzzle into Jesse.

Jesse blushed under his fur and wiggled a little, appreciating the nuzzles but still wanting answers. "What is going on?" One of the elves came over to June. "We have chosen you to join our clan, and you brought your pet with you as well, he is turning out well."

June was shaking before looking over at Jesse again. "But he's not a pet! He's a person a human!" She was almost immediately shut down by an elf taking a knife and cutting the bonds on her. "It's simple sister, he didn't meet the needs of the community. He will be much happier like this anyway." The male elf leaned down scratching Jesse behind the ears. "See, my kitten even likes him already." The cat anthro didn't verbally respond, only mewing and licking Jesse's cheek.

Jesse gasps, and can't help but wag his tail. "Why aren't you saying anyth-bark!" His eyes go wide "Ruff what is happening to me Bark." Coming from him all June would hear is more gibberish and some doggy sounds. He looked at her desperately.

June at this point entirely collapsed from an anxiety attack. The male elf looked down at Jesse and pulled a leash out, clicking it onto him. "Come on, your owner is... adjusting. Hopefully, she will calm down during dinner." He then started pulling Jesse along, two of the women picking June up and carrying her towards a massive lodge at the end of the village.

Jesse whined but followed, looking at June worriedly as the cat kept nuzzling into him. Everything suddenly smelled so much better. The women helped June sit down, in the lodge, as dinner was being set out. It was a wonderful spread of cooked game, and veggies. At her feet a bowl was filled with some less fancy but still good food as Jesse was tied down to her chair legs. "There we go sweetie, now just relax, take everything in."

June started taking deep breaths, looking over the fairly large group of elves. It seemed like there used to be a small male majority before June had turned into an elf herself. She sheepishly started taking some food, eating it more because of the pain of an empty stomach than trust for this new community. "S... So... Me and my..." She looked down at Jesse sadly. "Pet... just washed up on shore do you know where we are?"

"This is our island, there are others who claim it is theirs, but overall, there is no widely accepted name for it." One of the women rubs June's back, while the men all boisterously laugh as they play with their own pets. Jesse quietly eats the food, his tail wagging, though he cuddles up under June's chair, feeling extra nervous at everything that is going on.

"Is Jesse ok?" June looked down at Jesse petting him gently behind the ear. "He still seems scared and doesn't seem like he can understand me..." She continued her quiet eating until she had her fill. "What do we even do now?"

"He will be fine, he just needs to learn his place, as his mind is still stuck between human and pet. As for what you will do, we will train you in the ways of our people, so you can truly take pride in being an elf." Jesse blushes at the petting and his ears start to twitch a little bit.

"You were talking about there being other groups on the isle?" June leaned in slightly trying to swallow down her nerves as she spoke to the seemingly head elf. "Are they dangerous too?" She continued petting Jessie, wincing slightly as her hand passed over his collar.

Jesse lets out a little bark of happiness, his tail beginning to wag more while the elf nods "For starters, there are the bees and ants. They work together against us, and they control the eastern end of the island. Then there are the living plants, they lay traps to capture our people for sustenance near the northern ends. There are some feral beasts, but we tame those we come across, or change the frail humans that do occasionally appear, so they can stand up to the forces of the island with us."

June's eyes sunk down slightly after a moment looking up. "You've talked about this end and the side opposing this one but." She takes a plate and knife to show her meaning using the knife to show she split down the middle of the isle. "What's on the other half of the isle?"

The woman is quiet. "Well, the forest is strong through this half of the island, sure it thins out a little bit further towards the dividing line for a village, but it is still firmly the forest. Past that point... there are many machines, factories, a casino, and more beyond that. We do not go there, for any who do are never seen again."

June gulped before looking down at Jesse. "I only have one more question... has anyone ever left the isle? I didn't see any form of boat, or pier that indicated that there had been attempts to leave?" She smiled nervously, still clearly hesitant about trusting the elves. "Also is there a home where me and Jesse can rest for the night? We have been traveling all day and the transformation has been... draining, to say the least."

She smiles a bit "Of course, we have a so-far empty home where you two can rest up. Then tomorrow we can get around to helping you learn our ways, and training your pet." She reaches down and guides June's feet onto Jesse's face, the dog boy shaking his head but not seeming displeased. "Make sure to instill your scent as a dominant force with your pet."

June blushed but nodded, rubbing more into Jesse's face trying to make it seem strong. "I will, ma'am." She finished rubbing her foot into Jesse's face, before standing up and snapping her fingers. "Come along Jesse, we are going to rest." She swayed her hips, trying to have a more relaxed posture.

Jesse's tail wagged as he followed her, the woman helping to untie his leash, and hand it to June before leading her over to the house. "Now we have had a few try to run in the past, they always get captured by the other species on the island, so do try to be more intelligent than that."

June nodded, leading Jesse inside before closing the door. "FUCK!" She started panting before flopping down on the bed, pulling Jesse in until she's able to unhook his collar. "Jesse, can you understand me? PLEASE understand me!" She whimpered looking at Jesse desperately.

Jesse barked and started to speak gibberish "I can tell you are talking, but I can't understand anything you are saying" He barked a few more times before nuzzling into her. He can't help but lick at her neck and chin gently.

June groaned, before pushing Jesse down. "Alright let's get outta here... as much as I worry about our odds on the rest of the isle... well this isn't worth it. Losing my new friend isn't worth it." She looked at the sliding window next to them. Looking out into the forest watching as groups went by as guards of the village.

Jesse looked around nervously and back up at June, he seemed worried as he looked back at everything here. It had a pretty nice bed, both for the pet and normal. As well as several quality of life things for them. He nuzzled into June before looking outside some and quietly barking.

June sighed before going over to what appeared to be a dresser. Despite lacking any form of clothing a pair of shoes were inside. June slipped them on before sliding up the window and quietly guiding Jesse outside it. Several rotations of the guards went by while June waited for a gap to escape. After a near hour of waiting she sprinted alongside Jesse, out back from the entrance to town that they had entered from, starting to follow their markings back towards the fruit tree clearing.

Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers