Lost In a New Land Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse ran alongside her, keeping up rather easily while he was on all fours. As they get to the clearing with the fruits, Jesse looks up at her panting happily, his tail wagging. "Bark, that was fun! Bark" Still gibberish aside from the barks.

June frowned before snapping her fingers. "I've got it!" She went over grabbing a rock before starting to chip away at the side of a tree. 'I can't understand you. I think the elves did something to me to change my language.' This took about half an hour to write out and was very crude but got the point across. "PLEASE understand this!"

Jesse nods and grabs a rock before carving 'I do!' Before sitting and wagging at her. "Ok, she wrote in a way I understand, so I hope that this at least works in the short term."

June sighed before snapping her fingers to get Jesse to follow her over to a tree laying down against it. She then quickly jotted 'sleep' down. She held Jesse close before closing her eyes and starting to rest for the night.

Jesse cuddles into her, a part of him embarrassed about both of them being nude, but at the same time it felt right. He cuddles right under her chin, and gives her neck a little lick of approval as his tail curls in.

June woke the next morning having flopped down from her position against the tree. She pushed herself up, yawning before looking over Jesse frowning at his half-dog nonthreatening form. "The hive is to the north... I guess it would be for the best if we go there first."

Jesse yawned and tilted his head, drawing in the dirt a little bee and an ant, obviously having the same idea. He then gathers some fruits for them to eat before giving her some apples and a little bit of cabbage.

June nodded, taking a bite out of the apple before starting their march towards the other end of the isle. Having to take a more roundabout path to not get too close to the elven village.

Jesse stops, and sniffs around a little before barking and pointing towards a field of flowers. His ears perk up and he listens for a little bit before writing 'Bees' in the dirt and starting to run into the field, continually listening in for more buzzing.

June runs behind Jesse, smiling softly as the smell of flowers permeates the area. "At least it's nice out. Not having a place to stay if rain hits would be bad..." She looked up at the sky, noticing that there were surprisingly few clouds in the sky.

Jesse stopped and peered over some tall flowers, motioning for June to stay low as his tail wagged. They could see several bees giggling and gathering nectar from the very large flowers. These flowers were so big, either June, or Jesse would be able to climb fully inside.

June took a deep breath before standing tall and walking up to the bees. "Hello! Can you understand me? We are lost and looking for a place to stay after the elves kidnapped us." She waved at the bees gently, trying to come off as non threatening as possible, given what she had seen the elves do.

The bees look at her and buzz angrily. One of them gets behind the other, while the more aggressive one growls out "What are you doing here elf!" She grabs a spear that she had put down, and was holding it in a way to stave off any attack, her eyes glanced between June and Jesse.

June screamed, putting her hands up. "We aren't elves! They kidnapped and changed both of us! I can't understand my friend!" She teared up looking down at Jesse. "Please help us!" She kept her hands firmly raised but they could see her knees were shaking in fear, as she quickly looked back and forth between them and Jesse.

The bees cautiously looked at June, before whispering to her friend. "If you are speaking the truth, then you will willingly submit, and allow us to take you in. No questions, just let us do our jobs." Jesse gulps a little and nods, getting the feeling that they should play nice.

June nodded before starting to follow behind the bees. "We will come, it's no problem. We just don't want to be brought back to the village... I fear what they would do to us." She started gently petting Jesse's back, frowning as they walked through the field, and towards the bees hive.

The bees quickly used some nectar to stick June's and Jesse's hands behind their backs. "This is just for our safety, too many elf tricks." They soon approach the hive where several bees are all looking at them cautiously. And in the distance, they could even see a few ants watching as the pair were brought into the beehive.

June shuddered looking at the odd fully inhuman creatures. "What do the elves even do? I know they took us but... they mostly claim that the rest of the isle is too dangerous for people to go out into. I assume this was a trick? I have no doubt this land is dangerous, but I just... don't trust them."

They are brought to a large queen bee who looks down upon them, one of the bees whispering to her. "So, you are freshly turned? The elves have a...superiority complex. If they can't control it then they must force it to submit, or claim it as taboo." She looks them over closely. "What is your name miss?"

"My name is June! Me and my friend Jesse just washed ashore on this isle. We simply want to discover where we are, and understand if we can even leave." June looked up at the queen nervous at the sight of someone taller than even her new increased height.

The queen nods "I see...and they still don't know common, and didn't even attempt to talk to you like a normal person, did they?" The queen leans forward "And now their transformation upon you has changed how your brain processes language, making common speech completely foreign, and you now naturally speak elvish." She sighs a little bit "Well, we will help you if you can agree to help us."

"Please, I'll do whatever you need. I just want to be able to communicate with and help Jesse. What exactly do you need me to do?" June smiled wearily at the queen. "The elves did exactly what you said. I've been worried about Jesse's ability for speech; he keeps making barking sounds."

She nods "It is good that you left when you did, if they spent too long training you, you would have had that superiority pressed in, and he would become fully beastly." She sighed "Our princess and her personal guard went on a journey to make peace with those on the more...industrial side of the island. They were doing well...until they just disappeared. I will help you, if you will agree that the two of you will go look for them."

"Absolutely! I was already planning to head that way, in order to learn more and find a place to stay 'permanently' so we will definitely go find your princess for you!" June smiled wide, bouncing slightly. "If you can give us someone to guide us to the divide we would massively appreciate it."

She nods and motions as the guards melt the nectar off their hands. "First, let me change you, given how short of a time you have been an elf, I think we can give you your ability to understand common back." The queen smiles and sits on her throne.

"Thank you." June shook her hands a bit, looking over at Jesse, before giving him a thumbs up. Hoping that he could understand at least the other half of the conversation. "What kind of change will be needed?" She then moved up to stand before the queen, a soft smile creeping onto her face.

The queen smiles gently "You must be reborn, you have been changed, and nothing will undo that...however, I can change you more...and by reducing the percentage of elf genetics, your mind will change along with it, which will open your understanding back to common." She gently strokes June's cheeks. "I'll be needing you to be complacent. We will also ensure that your friend will get a bit of an upgrade as well."

June gulped looking with wide eyes. "What do you need to do for me to be 'reborn'?" She rubbed her shoulder while looking over at Jesse. "Just please help us... if you do we will find your princess and bring her and her guard home."

The queen nods and one of the guards gives June a sting. "This is just to help you relax, let the queen do her work." Another guard was talking to Jesse to calm him down and escort him out. The queen spreads her legs with a smile as the guards begin to push June headfirst into the queen's now open abdomen.

June groaned her legs going limp before her head hit the pussy. "What?!" She squirmed around as her head slipped into the first fold. The sticky warmth and honey scent filled her mind to the point of haziness. "WHAT ARE YOU DO-" She groaned as the relaxant hit its second wave of warmth and weakness in her core.

June would find herself fully enveloped, her body almost being, pulled inward by the queen, until she reached somewhere warm, safe. Jesse meanwhile would be taken to an area underground, meeting the ants and ending up with a similar treatment. Overtime, June would feel something like... an larva begin to form around her, as her body would get a very hot feeling.

She squirmed slightly at first but each time she did the larva around her tightened against her body. After a few minutes of squirming, and greater squeezing, pushing down on June, she was stuck curled up into a ball. Her eyes started to grow heavy as the beating of the queen's heart lulled her to sleep.

Soon everything would feel odd, at first, her location started to get cold and bright, though soon it warmed back up and dulled the light as an almost, sticky feeling would seep into her very being. After a good long while, a tapping was heard. "Time to wake up sweetie, once you do we can go pick up your friend."

June started shifting around in her larva, her arms bumping the side a few times before causing rips to form in the outer layer. She pushed her arm through one side, causing more space for her to crawl through to form. As she crawled out there was a slight buzzing, her head popping out first now with a yellow fluff surrounding her neck. Then her arms with yellow fluff around her wrists, finally her torso which had tiny bee wings on her back that were buzzing curiously. June, once fully out of the egg, was still covered in the honey-like goo as she stood up looking at the queen. "H... Hello..." Her voice had raised a whole octave causing it to sound more high pitched and buzzy.

The queen smiled. "Very good, you spoke common there." She pets June gently "I'm very proud of you, now then June, shall we go see what the ants have done for Jesse?" She helps June stand up, her hands brushing over the sensitive skin on the new bee elf.

June buzzed at the contact letting a squeak out before nodding. "Thank you, and yes please I've been worried sick about him, so actually hearing his voice would be amazing." She smiled before starting to follow the queen, unable to shake the feeling of attachment that she had formed to the queen. "Is there anything else you can tell me about my si-... I mean your princess."

The queen chuckles "In a way she is partially your sister now June. I birthed you anew, so while you are still half-elf, you are now half us. Her name is Arti, she has a pink and black pattern, and her bodyguard and brother is Jackie. They are both about 4 feet tall, cute, but reliable." As they talk, the queen gradually leads June outside and to a tunnel. "While we gifted you with being a bee, we asked our allies to gift Jesse with being an ant."

"So they were last seen heading over to the tech side of the isle... is there anything that you can tell us about it, in advance so we don't get caught off guard." June looked at the tunnel heading inside while suppressing a slight blush. "I know everyone keeps ignoring my asking about this but... is there even an outside world? All I remember before washing up is a huge storm."

The queen nods a little "There is a larger population of various kinds there. Some strange technologies exist over there...as well as many temptations that could lead you down a dark path. As for the outside world...we don't really know. Several of our kind have tried...and they just wash up on shore with their memories messed up a day or so later."

June nodded. "Well if that's the case, then you can definitely rely on us. If anything has become clear in the short time we have been here, it's that surviving needs to be your priority not escape. I promise my sister will be returned, or at least we will find out what happened to them." She walked inside the cave before clearing her throat and yelling. "JESSE I'M HERE!"

An ant sitters up to her. "Brother is almost ready to hatch, would you like to see friend?" She smiles and takes June's hand, leading the girl to a closeby egg chamber, there was just one egg that was wiggling and cracking as Jesse started to break out. He now had several ant traits, antennae, thinner legs but she could tell were dense with muscle. While he still had his doggy ears and some fur, he looked like an ant/dog crossbreed. "Hi there June!"

"Oh, Jesse thank gods you're ok!" June dashed over to Jesse giving him a firm hug before pulling back with a soft smile. "The queen told me what we need to do. Luckily, it seems like we would have been headed that way anyway, so trying to find the princess is our main priority." She kissed his cheek a few times in her excitement before pulling back blushing.

Jesse blushes himself but pulls her back in with a tight hug and kissing June's cheek as well. "I was really worried about you. Even when you were trying to keep it together...when we couldn't communicate... I could feel your pain. It may not have been for long all things considered... but I won't lie... I do think we have been messed up a little upstairs from that brief experience." He rubs her back gently "Finding a princess though? I think we can do that."

"Yeah we are heading to the other half of the isle. It's apparently technologically advanced so we can hopefully also get answers about why we showed up here while we look." June smiled before starting the walk back out of the cave. "As for the being messed up in the head thing. We almost definitely are because I've gone from absolute horror to... I don't know how to describe it, just kinda indifference. Like this is just the way things are in this world and we just have to deal with it."

Jesse nods and follows her dutifully, his antennae twitching a little bit "Yeah... hell, I'd consider this new change... not really a fix on what was happening to us, but just overwriting it with a different change." He shudders a little. "Also I can tell that you are releasing pheromones that basically say 'follow me' which I assume is just part of this change." He runs up and waves at a few of the ants, almost having silent conversations... which June would be able to pick up on as well... lots of 'how are you' and 'don't be a stranger!'

"Well, apparently I'm another princess now that the queen did the change to me. That might be the reason for giving off the domineering energy." June giggled a bit waving to a few of the ants, as they fully exited the cave. "Alright, so are you ready to head over to the other side of the isle?"

Jesse nods eagerly "I am, I feel extra energized like I can do anything!" He grins and effortlessly picks June up. "So we just have to find a missing princess and figure out... well... whatever we can about why we are here. If we can find a way out, great... if not. I think we can make something work out for us."

"Yeah, we made it this far after all. There's no reason to give up now." As they continued through the forest June's confidence quickly decreased, the seemingly infinite repeating trees making it feel like the pair hadn't made any progress, even after hours of marching.

Jesse rubs her back "I think we need to take a break... and I remember hearing about fairies while I was being changed... they could be trying to mess with us." He pulls June over to a rather large and tall flower where they can rest in the shade.

June sighed, flopping down under the flower before leaning back against it taking deep breaths as she enjoyed the feeling of the pollen in the air. "It's possible but hey this is at least a nice place to take a break." She sighed, closing her eyes and leaning onto Jesse's side.

Jesse blushed a little and wrapped his arms around the bee elf. "Yeah, it is." He yawns a little and closes his own eyes, letting himself drift off. While the two slept, giggling could be heard as the flower they were under shimmered.

After a few hours of resting, June started squirming under the flower, fighting against waking up for a few minutes before stretching and yawning. "Jesse... it's time to keep moving." She looked around the area, the dark night sky and full moon over them indicating how late it had gotten during their rest.

Jesse yawned and nodded, hugging her a little more "Wow, we were more tired than I thought." He begins to stand up but stumbles lightly, using the large flower as support. "We should find something to snack on before we go too far honestly."

June snickered a bit buzzing and hopping up onto the flower and starting to feed off of the flower and its polen. "Just find something close I'm gonna just eat here for now." She giggled a bit, enjoying the sweet taste of the insides of the flower.

Jesse nodded and looked into the tree line a little bit, becoming... rather quiet. Soon strange giggling could be heard all around June. "Look a bee" another voice comes up "a cute bee" and another "a fun bee." The three voices all giggle in tandem.

June jumped slightly looking around at the words. "Holy hell! Who's there!?" She looks around the area rapidly, not able to see anything but still having her head filled with the buzzing of not only her wings but other wings around her.

3 lights close in and seem to grow to 3 little pixies with beautiful multicolor butterfly wings now. "Hello miss bee, we haven't seen you around here." "Do you want to play a game?" "Yes, a game, a fun fun game!"

June chuckled a bit, backing away from the group. "What kind of game? We need to get over to the other side of the isle to find the lost princess so if you can help us get there I'll play with you." She looked at pixies wearily.

They all whisper to each other a little bit before breaking "TAG AND SEEK" The three shout together and giggle "We will hide and you will seek, but then you have to catch us! If we get away, you gotta try more! If you catch us, we will give you something special for each of us. Catch the third and we will lead you out!"

June nodded. "Thank you, this sounds really agreeable, honestly." She looked at Jesse before jumping down and walking over to him. "Hey, Jesse we are gonna be playing tag and seek. If we get all three of them, they agreed to show us to the other side of the isle."

Jesse seems to have fallen asleep, a cloud of light dust around him while the fairies giggle "No help, you gotta do this part all on your own cutie!" One taps Jesse's head, and he shrinks down as she quickly pockets him. "1 2 3 GO!" The three laugh and fly into the forest, all going in the same direction.

"JESSE!" June growled before running towards the forest and through the foliage. "That's not fair! I JUST GOT HIM BACK!" She clenched her fists, starting to run as fast as possible following the sounds of the pixies buzzing.

They split up, two rushing further ahead while one zips through the trees near June, obviously wanting her to see. "You agreed to the game, time to play play play!" She flicks behind a tree and disappears.

"FUCK!" June stomped her foot before starting to walk around the forestry marking her path by scraping the sides of the trees that she passed by. "JESSE if you can hear me make noises!" She huffed a bit trying to maintain her composure, despite the circumstance.

There is a giggle...so close to her. "So close, so close, but does this bee know how to find a flower?" The giggle, so so close. "Perhaps princesses don't know how? After all, they have workers to find it for them."