Lost In a New Land Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June's face turned bright pink before stomping her feet. "I'm not a princess!" She buzzed her wings, closing her eyes and following the scent of pollen and the voice. "I'll find you and get Jesse back! I'm not going to fail him again!"

"Oh, a princess failing her worker drone? How cute" The giggles continued as the scent got stronger, until there was a beautiful blue flower swaying in the wind under a tree. It also seemed to be glowing.

June as soon as she saw the flower, dived forwards grabbing it tightly. "ALRIGHT, you come out of there and give me my friend back! He isn't just a fucking drone! AND I'M NOT A PRINCESS!" She pulled it out of the ground before looking closely at the flower. Keeping her grip as tight as iron.

The flower changes to a fairy. "Calm down princess, your boyfriend is in another pocket." She taps June's hand before making the flower appear again and slither up her arm, latching onto a breast, its stamens squeezing her nipple while its stem and roots twirl around her chest. "Find the others, to find your boy toy!" She giggles.

June shudders writhing slightly from the stimulation of the vines wrapping around her. "Hey! Why do you keep calling me that! I don't understand!" She huffed charging deeper into the forest, keeping her hand around the fairy, unwilling to give up her only lead.

The fairy giggles "You know you caught me, I'm not gonna run away now. If you had missed catching me I would have." She giggles a little and licks June's hand. "You taste like a princess bee... kinda like the last one that came through here too by the way."

"Wait, you saw the princess?!" June looked down at the fairy while she continued walking through the forest. "The queen um... well I was captured and turned into an elf by the elfs then I escaped and went to the queen for help she... had me be reborn through her in exchange for going off to find the missing princess. Does that really make me a princess in your eyes?" She got so distracted in her questioning that she nearly slammed face-first into a tree only barely stopping in time to slip around it.

The fair nods "Yes, many are born of the queen, many drones, workers, everything. But you ARE a princess! The queen must like you lots" She smiles and they would hear more giggling down the way. "Oh, you are getting closer!"

June blushed furiously thinking about being a princess, her wings starting to buzz before she shook her head. "Well being a princess won't do me any good, unless I can find my... sister?" She looked around as they entered another clearing in the forest. "I just didn't expect this at all. Could it be that... nooooo... but maybe..." She looked at the fairy again. "Could I be the contingency, in case I can't find the princess?"

The fairy shrugs "Maybe, maybe not, who's to say" She giggles when another voice rings out "Oh the princess graces me with her presence! Come and find my little flower, cute princess!"

"Why... Why are you all like this." June sighed, before closing her eyes trying to focus on the smell of the flowers in the grove. She continued to quietly walk around until approaching a purple daisy lunging forward and grabbing it. "THERE YOU ARE!"

"We are fairies, we are playing a game." The now 2 fairies giggle a little as this new flower slithers up June's arm to get at her other nipple, repeating the motions of the other. "See, isn't this fun!" They both speak in tandem.

"NONE OF THIS IS FUN!" June huffed squirming slightly as she tried to adjust her breasts properly to not get overwhelmed before she could finish her search. "I swear if you don't lead us after all of this I'm gonna be... so upset." She started to march out of the grove, her eyes closed now fully following the scent of flowers instead of just wandering helplessly.

The two fairies giggle and nod "Don't worry, we promised, and you agreed to your end of the game!" They both wink at her playfully. "So Princess, where do you think the final one is? For she has your boy toy." They both relax in her grasp as the smell of flowers becomes overwhelming.

June took a deep breath walking into a massive field of flowers. All of them seemingly glowing, the colors mixing and matching perfectly. "You are..." She scanned the flowers, squinting her eyes to try to notice even the most minute differences. After a few minutes of dead silence, June dove at a black rose grabbing it as fiercely as possible. "PLEASE BE RIGHT!"

A fairy comes out of it. "Very good princess, you have a good eye and nose." She giggles as her own flower slithers down and presses into June's slit, the stamen wiggling around inside of her as the stem and roots wrap around her groin to hold it on. The 3 fairies wiggle out of June's hands to have the final one take Jesse out of her pocket. The wolf ant, starting to grow back to normal size.

June squeaked, falling to the ground overwhelmed by the vines pressing against each of the folds. Almost deliberately trying to overwhelm the bee. "F... Fucking hell! Why are you doing THIS?! I don't remember this being a part of the game!" She whimpered, her legs rubbing against each other. "Jesse, are you o-K!" She squeaked, falling back when the vine did a sudden thrust into her.

The doggy ant yawns and opens his eyes. "Wha...what is going on?" The fairies giggle a bit as the flowers, harvested from the bee, little fruits growing as she is milked. "Well, you want us to open the way out of the forest right?" They rub June's sides gently "now just let it all out and we can."

June squealed, falling fully onto her back as the vines tightened around her breasts, starting to actively massage them pulling out what looked like honey to feed the plants. Her legs let themselves spread as the vine thrust deeper into her taking in all the moisture that was forming to make more fruit for the fairies.

The fairies giggled, and gathered more fruit, while Jesse crawled up to gently kiss June. "Are you ok? What is going on?" The fairies smiled "She asked us to help you two get out, we need this to get you out of the forest!" They soon finish, and start to remove the flowers.

June once the flowers were removed, just laid there panting for a few minutes. Once she had calmed down she sat back up to look at the fairies. "Alright so please tell me those fruits are actually important, and not just you fucking with me again." She sighed, rubbing her stomach and sides lightly trying to get her body to fully relax.

The fairies start eating them, coy grins on each face. "What, we need to be full to let you through." The fairies giggle, and kiss both on the cheeks, before holding their hands and causing the forest to waver... when it clears up, they are on the edge of the forest, looking out over an industrial-looking half of the island. "Here you are, princess!"

June sighed, taking a few steps forwards onto the now paved pathway. "Well at least we are finally here, but seriously stop calling me a princess I'M NOT A PRINCESS!" She stomped her feet a bit, turning around to look at the fairies and Jesse. "It's just really embarrassing ya know..."

The fairies look at each other and nod before flying around her "Down here princess!" They start to poke her bee butt. "See how pointed this is? This is the beginning of what will eventually mark you as a queen bee. See how it is shaped? This is to facilitate laying eggs!"

"I... YOU... GAH!" June stomped a bit more moving away trying to back further in the mechanical zone. "I am not a PRINCESS! I am a person who washed up on this island, one FUCKING day ago!" She crossed her arms huffing at the end of her rope when it came to dealing with the fairies.

They all giggle a bit more before waving and blowing kisses "Bye-bye princess!" Jesse giggles and hugs June "Just relax, they want to call you that, just roll with it." He rubs her back gently before trying to figure out which way they should go now. "So...I see some...smoke or something over there...but lots of lights in that direction."

June looked towards the left end of the isle seeing the smokestacks. "Well, I was told about a factory and a casino... I think we should head to the casino first, while it might be more monetary based. We might at least be able to get help in our search for the princess there."

Jesse nods "Alright then, knowing that I would bet that lights means casino." He sniffs a little bit "Though I'm gonna be honest, nothing out here smells quite like the forest does... and it is weird just how accurately I can smell things from the forest." He sighs a little bit.

"Yup well let's get moving, my loyal drone." June did a little mocking bow, before starting their walk down the lightly forested road. "This all is ludicrous, right? Like I've been trying to remain calm about our new... forms but this is really fucking with me." She sighed before starting to hum a little tune to pass the time.

Jesse nods "I feel pretty odd too... but I just want you to know, I'm here for you." He smiled. "We have been through so much in such a short time, and if living here is anything like our last two days I think we need to learn to really adapt quickly." He stretched a little bit "Otherwise who knows what will happen to us...hell, what would have happened if we never ran away from the elves?"

"I would have become a complacent arrogant bitch, and you would have been a mindless pup. Honestly, I wouldn't have run away from them if you hadn't been turned into a dog. I want to survive, but I refuse to forsake someone around me to do so." June smiled, rubbing his black as they continued down the path. Over the horizon, the two could barely see twinkling lights of all shapes and sizes blinking and framing the night sky.

Jesse smiled "Honestly...as long as we are safe I'm ok with whatever happens...even after this short time, on top of becoming as close as we are, I already am...suspect of any chances of us getting out of here."

"Yeah, me too but we can at the very least try to carve out a spot for us here, to actually be happy. Also hopefully not dying." June kept the pace up as the foliage began to give way to an expanding layer of concrete and eventually starting to reveal a massive casino with all kinds of lights and colors surrounding it. The only name they could see mixed in the sea of colors was "THE HOUSE".