Lost in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hardly think that's any of your business." Her hand had slid up the leg of my shorts and found its mark. I yelped and grabbed her wrist.

"How long since woman have this?" Her voice was sultry in my ear as I wrested her hand gently from its grip.

"Listen, you don't have to do this. I don't expect..."

She looked crestfallen and scooted back to the other pillow and pulling her knees up to her chest. There was a long silence as she stared into space before a tear rolled down her face.

"Oh God I'm sorry. I thought..."

She cut me off. "I no whore." She hung her head ever so slightly, a tear broke free and fell from her face.

"Margo, I'm sorry." I climbed onto the bed and wrapped my arm around her. She stiffened at my touch at first then relaxed against my shoulder.

"I lonely, you nice to me." She sniffled and stretched wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Don't be, I'm right here." She had become so self assured and outgoing I forgot she must still feel frightened by being alone in strange place.

"I think you lonely too."

I didn't respond to her because the truth of the matter she was right. I hadn't had a companion for years now and made do with professional friendships and few rare physical encounters. The latter was many months ago with a passing professor overseas. She was from France and studying in Cardiff. At the time our dalliance seemed novel but lacked for anything more than physical relief. The thought came up in answer to Margo's question. The only thing that keeps me going is my work and the odd hope I can retire in comfort with my books well received.

"You no photos. You no speak about family." Her hand slid down and rested on my thigh. "I think you want me too."

"You are a beautiful young woman Margo, whom I'm fairly certain doesn't want to get mixed up with an old geezer like me."

"How old?"

I was reticent to tell her since I was likely her fathers age or older. I just sighed and lifted her hand from where it was beginning to explore further. At a momentary loss for words I brought it to my lips and kissed it.

With surprising swiftness she threw a leg over me and sat up facing me straddling my lap.

"I no mind." She grinned as she put her arms on my shoulders and ran her fingers through the hair at the nape of my neck. She leaned forward and kissed me and it was both innocent and intense. My resolve weakened considerably as her tongue danced with mine.

"You just won't take no for an answer. Does that seem a little hypocritical to you?"

She looked at me, head cocked to one side, like a puppy hearing a noise for the first time.

"What mean hypocritical?" She sounded the word out slowly. "Hipokryci? Obłudny" Her eyes widened at the word she translated. I wasn't sure it was correct but it sounded very similar. Her mouth hung open as she processed the thought. "I no force you."

"Did you ever think that I may be to much of a gentleman to hurt you by tossing on the floor right now?" I wouldn't have, and I realized that I had my arms around her hips where they straddled my own. I released her and pulled my hands back.

I could see her throat bob as she swallowed deeply, another tear slipped down her cheek as she climbed off my lap. She didn't say a word but stood and left the bedroom.

I rubbed my face with both hands and ruffled my hair to clear my head. I got up and looked down and willed my body to listen to my mind. If it were possible I think my own cock would rebuke me for what I'd just done. "Yes, you don't have a conscience like the head up here." I thought as I walked out of the room to find her.

Margo wasn't in the living room but I could hear the shower running so I went and started a pot of coffee. I didn't make anything to eat just yet thinking it was best to see how she was when she got out. I booted up the laptop to check email when I heard it, a loud sob and several whimpers after it. Unsure of what was going on I got up and knocked on the door.

"Margo? Are you alright?" More whimpers came through the door. I tried the door and it was locked. Fortunately it was just a privacy lock and had a pin hole I could use to release it. I wasn't sure if I should but I was suddenly very worried she might be do something crazy and I went to the kitchen to find something to open it. I opened the door to find her sitting curled up in the bottom of the shower crying, water cascading over her head. She looked frightened and dejected but it didn't appear that she'd done herself harm.

I felt a surge of guilt as I wondered a moment what to do about her. She was alone and frightened in a strange place. The only person nearby that she trusted rebuffed her. I remembered what that 'stranger in a strange land' feeling was like, though my first travel abroad was undertaken willingly, I wasn't just deposited there by happenstance.

She was shivering. I reached in to shut off the water. It was freezing cold. I took a towel off the bar and wrapped it around her and lifted her up. She assisted a little and I lowered the lid on the toilet and sat, taking her onto my lap and hugging her with the towel.

"You know it's usually the man that takes the cold shower."

She sniffed and mumbled something under her breath.

I used the corner of the towel to dry her face despite her intent to keep it wet with fresh tears. "I think I may have been a bit severe in my example. I am not accusing you of forcing yourself on me, I just wanted to make a point and I did it badly." I wasn't sure if this was safe territory but I wanted her to stop punishing herself. "Margo, look at me. If it were any other circumstances I would be gladly wrapped in your arms right now, whiling away the morning in bed with you until we'd spent the last of our energy on one another."

Her eyes widened, her full lips parted in surprise.

"In my line of work. I have to protect myself against impropriety. It doesn't happen often but I have had young girls, such as yourself, offer themselves to me physically for better grades in my class. Even one bold young man who thought I was gay."

Margo had a little smile on her face now. "You not, I know."

"Yes well he didn't quite have the up close experience that you've had."

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me, the towel slipped leaving us both soaked. She climbed off my lap and leaned over to turn the water back on, this time adding some hot water to the mix. Her body glistened in the low light just inches from my face and I could feel the stir of my cock reminding me that what I'd passed up, and was still within reach.

"You come?"

I looked up roused from my appreciation of her bottom as the water slid down it. I thought she was asking if I wanted to and I was about to agree. Her thumb jerked towards the spray. I didn't respond and she reached for the shirt and pulled it over my head.

"This is a very bad idea."

"We do anyway." She shrugged and tugged me off the seat and looked up at me, hands on my hips looking for something in my eyes. I realized it was approval she wanted and against all restraint I nodded just barely and her thumbs curled under the waistband and dragged the shorts off. She was now eye to proverbial eye with the results of her morning activities She made a face and reached up and gave the tip of my cock a little poke making it bounce. She giggled and stood up and tested the water again and stepped under the spray, turned and reached for me, drawing me under it too. She reached for the washcloth, began soaping it up and started washing me beginning with my neck and washing down my torso. She urged me to turn around and performed the same wash on my back and got a little more familiar eventually washing all the way down my legs. She tugged my hip to turn again and when I did I noticed she hadn't stood up, but began washing from my feet back up my legs stopping short. She looked up at me eyes wide and glanced at my now raging erection, once again looking for approval. I closed my eyes and her hand wrapped around me and stroked me with the cloth. She worked slowly taking care to not inflame me further. She worked around and her hands came up beneath washing my balls gently. She reached up and took the handheld and rinsed me off using her hand to brush away the suds as she did and I very nearly lost myself when she got to my cock. She kept at it, making sure I was good and well rinsed. She hadn't moved on and I opened my eyes to see her looking up into mine with a little smirk, her hand stroking my cock gently. She wasn't rinsing me off any longer but looking to grant a little relief. I wanted to stop her. I wanted to turn her around and bend her over too. I had to gather my wits which had fled, a task that seemed easy but was incredibly difficult to do when you had a gorgeous nymph giving you a hand job. All of which made it worse when you haven't had sex in months.

"Stop Margo." I gasped.

"Let finish. You need." Her grip changed slightly and her hand sped up and soon I lost control. She let out a little laugh as I erupted squarely on her stomach. The sound of it hitting her skin was loud enough to hear over the spray of the shower. Her voice dropped as she smiled. "See? You need." She made sure I'd been fully drained.

I leaned against the tile, breathing as if I'd just finished a road race. She casually rinsed off her stomach and replaced the hand held before taking up the wash cloth again. Once she'd lathered it up she set it in my hand and turned around. Her slim body glowed in the dim light, water beaded up and rolled down her back slowing as it reached the curve of her backside before sluicing down her legs.

I gathered myself and began washing her back. Her hand reached back and drew her hair around over her shoulder baring her neck and I began working my way down her back. Her body reacted to each motion I made, a slight turn, a sigh when I had massaged her shoulders with my thumbs. I reached her lower back and her body arched, inviting me to go lower. To say her body was beautiful was an understatement. The shape of her ass was heavenly and as my hand stroked lower she let out a little moan pushing back into my hand. I pressed the cloth deeper into the crevice and her foot moved aside giving me room to explore as far as I wanted to and I very much wanted to at that point.

I hadn't finished her back and my cock was raging once again. I squatted down and washed her taut, muscular legs. The sudden thought that she lived in the city and like myself tended to walk a lot. I pictured her walking from class to class holding a bag of books and I stopped.

She must have thought me done and turned around and leaned back against the tile. I was eye level with the thin patch of dark hair. I leaned forward and kissed her hip and began washing her legs working upward. I washed her hips and waist avoiding going near her and she took my hand and placed it between her legs. A little smile played across her lips and her eyes held a look of challenge. I washed her gently, and she let out a deep sigh. Each time I tried to move she would push my hand back. I took the washcloth away and returned my fingers to the wet heat massaging deeply which earned an appreciative hum. I stood and leaned down to kiss her, her mouth was hungry crushing mine, biting my lip. My other hand roamed over her chest, her hard nipple pressing into my palm as she arched into my touch.

"No here, bed." She murmured amending it with something I didn't understand.

"We shouldn't. I shouldn't." I gasped.

"Please?" She looked up into my eyes. "I want." She took the initiative and rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. She stood there drying herself with a towel and looked back at me, her eyes scanning down my body and a smile spread across her face. "You want too."

I looked down at what she had seen. She tossed me a towel from the bar and when I was half done she told me to turn and began drying my back with her towel. She leaned forward and sank her teeth into the skin.

"You smell good." As soon as she hung up the towel to dry she took me by the cock and began to lead me out of the room laughing at me as I awkwardly kept up. I stopped her half way back to the bedroom and made her let go. She proceeded to take my hand and walk backwards not letting me escape or lose sight of the prize.

As she backed through the door, the messy sheets arrayed behind her I was overcome by a crisis of conscience and stopped.

"We can't. This is how you ended up here. I can't..."

Her face screwed up in confusion.

"I no want to make sex film. He attack me. That how I end up here. You no attack me, you help."

"Why me though? I'm old enough to be your father, maybe older than your father." The realization hit me and I nearly jerked my hand away from her. She felt the twitch and her grip tightened.

She grinned. "How old?" She looked down at my flagging cock.

"Old enough." I narrowed my gaze and again tried to get my hand back without jerking it away and she let me have it, quickly grabbing hold of the other appendage extended toward her. She leaned into me and looked up at my face as her hand began to massage me back to hardness.

"I want you, you want me. What wrong?"

"I don't think that you want me. I think you're frightened and confused."

She laid her her head on my chest and murmured softly.

"Czuję się bardzo samotny. Nie lubię sofy." She looked up a tear streamed down her cheek.

"I don't know what you said, but I understand."

"I say, I alone and no like sofa." She said, the corner of her mouth tugged up in a little smile.

"Kochaj mnie." She leaned back and took my hand again and led me to the bed. She climbed on and took my hand pulling me onto the bed with her where she pinned me down with her slight body and kissed me.

"Slow down." I kissed her in return and rubbed her back as if comforting a frightened animal which seemed to relax her. I reached up and drew her wet hair to one side and kissed down her neck bringing forth a soft moan from her lips. I felt the goose flesh raise the texture of her skin as my hand ran up her back. I took hold of her to roll her onto her back. She stiffened and I stopped.

"Sorry." She relaxed and rolled off my chest onto her back and looked at me. I stared at the ceiling for a long moment and her hand rested on my cock and stroked it gently. "You have condom?"

"Yes but I'm not sure if that's what you really want." I rolled onto my side, she didn't let go of my cock which was getting entirely too wrapped in the proceedings to want to stop now. Luckily the big head had taken over and was doing the thinking.

"I frightened." She screwed up her face. "No frightened, uh. Nerwowy, nerve?"

"Nervous." I said, and she nodded. "Have you ever..." I swallowed the lump that had filled my throat.

Margo looked up at me for a moment and gave a slight shake to her head. "Pierwszy raz. First." Her throat bobbed as she swallowed and I fell back onto the pillow with a sigh. She moved as I went over everything wrong with what was happening. I looked over at her pawing through the nightstand drawer, having found what she was looking for she took the box and closed the drawer before drawing out a single foil packet.

"Margo."

"Shh." She admonished me before I could talk her out of it she had rolled back towards me and put the corner of the packet in her mouth and tore it open. She looked at it for a moment and turned it over and looked at my cock and placed it at the tip and unrolled it down my length. She tossed the wrapper on the nightstand and rolled back to me and straddled my torso.

"Wait!" I grabbed her hips to keep her from moving any closer to her goal. Her eyes flew open an expression of terror crossed her face. "Why Margo? Why now? Why me?"

"You kind, gentle. You no hurt me." She cupped my cheek, and another tear rolled down her face. "Kocham ciebie." Her hands settled on my wrists and she nodded. Her hand reached between us and took my cock and placed it at her entrance and she rubbed it back and forth causing her to gasp at the feel of it grazing her clit. She pried my other hand from her hip and placed it on her chest. She settled down slightly and I felt the tip of my cock part her lips, the way opening reluctantly. Her mouth fell open as she let the sensation wash over her. I let her pace herself, she lifted slightly and lowered herself again with a gasp. She said something under her breath that I'm sure was foul and she settled down fully onto my cock.

"Did you know it would hurt the first time?" I asked her.

She just nodded, her eyes screwed shut.

I gasped as she must have flexed her muscles, the incredible heat and snug fit were torture but I didn't want to hurt her so I didn't move.

"You big?" She licked her lip and ran her hand up to rub her lower abdomen where I thought she would feel me through her flesh.

"Average I believe." I'd never thought of myself as anything else.

"Feel big, feel full here."

I flexed myself inside her and she yelped, covering her mouth before busting into a fit of nervous giggles. I needed a distraction before I took control of the situation so I reached between us and began massaging her clit with my thumb. Her eyes closed and her mouth dropped open. She let out a low moan. Soon she was panting, her hips began to sway gently causing her to take slow short strokes on my cock. She ground down hard on me several times increasing the pressure of my thumb is it rubbed her in quick, tight circles. The contractions of her muscles were near torture and I wanted nothing more to lay her down and begin fucking her with wild abandon. Restraint injected itself into my thoughts as she began to moan an endless chant bucking wildly, my cock still buried deep inside of her. Her small body began to shake as her orgasm washed over her. Her cries became pleas as if she were hanging on the edge of a fall, with one last outcry she fell forward, her hands landing hard on my shoulders to keep herself upright.

I took her shoulders and brought her down to my chest so she could relax. She murmured something I didn't understand as she held onto me.

"Hmm?"

She tightened the muscles of her abdomen and it had her desired affect as I felt my cock gripped tightly. She sat up, her hair a mess, a silly grin spread across her face and a deep pink flush lit her cheeks. She was radiant with innocence and beauty. She repeated herself, and again I didn't understand her, but she began to lift herself off me and slid back down my cock. The strokes were slow and determined. She recited something else and her grin flashed again as her eyes closed, the grin faded into pleasured concentration as she moved with measured patience.

The patience was proving her own as I began to raise my hips with every downward stroke, pressing upward lifting her small frame with each thrust. She let out a moan and licked her lips as if she were enjoying the most delectable dessert. She bent and placed a kiss at the base of my throat, her small frame not able to stretch far enough to reach my lips.

No longer able to withstand the slow pace I began moving more quickly, lifting her hips with firmer thrusts, she kept up pushing down with each thrust. My hands had moved from holding her hips to gripping her ass tightly as I drove myself into her with abandon finally loosing myself as I came with one last thrust.

She let out a surprised noise as I felt my energy drain with each muscle contraction. I collapsed back onto the bed, gasping for air, a cool brush of air past over me and I opened my eyes to Margo whipping her partly dried hair to one side. The grin had returned and her hand laid on her lower abdomen.

"I feel you inside like." She pantomimed a volcanic eruption and I laughed.

"That's what it felt like to me too."