Lost in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you crying?" The tears redoubled, her eyes swelled and she kissed me again, this time with more force. I leaned forward, our foreheads meeting as I took a deep breath. "Margo?"

"I go home." She hiccuped. "I no see you again." She let out a heavy sigh and wriggled out from beneath me picked up my shirt, wrapping it around her as she walked out of the bedroom.

I reached for my pants and followed her. She was curled up on the end of the couch. I sat next to her and reached my arm around her shoulders and she melted into my side, tears flowing down her cheeks. "First, I afraid, want go home. Now I happy, no want to go."

I chuckled. "Isn't that always the way?" I rubbed her back and she turned and nestled herself under my outstretched arm.

"You go London soon?"

"I hadn't thought about it really. I have classes in the Fall. Though I must admit I prefer the ability to research locally rather than via the Internet. Why do you ask?"

She was quiet as she ran her hand through the hair on my chest.

"I hope see again." She placed a quick kiss on my collar bone. "You write?" She pointed at the computer on the coffee table. "I practice English."

"I don't see any harm in that. It would work out considering the time difference. You must put your mind to your studies though or you won't be able to apply to the space agencies." I chuckled and kissed the top of her head.