Lost in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes flashed and she had a self-satisfied look on her face. She moved forward slightly and my cock fell limply from her. A grimace crossed her face.

"Are you hurt?"

She just shook her head. She lifted slightly and stretched one leg out perpendicular to her body, then did the other and I felt a twinge of jealousy at her youthful flexibility. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips this time.

"You just like I say, kind and gentle, and you no hurt me." She kissed me again before laying across my chest, nestled into the hollow of my shoulder, my arm wrapped around her waist as she relaxed and I dozed for a few minutes.

"I need wash again." She giggled into my neck and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"It's a vicious cycle." I laughed.

I finally tickled her ribs eliciting a giggle and she rose, the cool air swirled between us and I agreed that I was going to need to rinse off again. As she walked ahead of me to the bath I noticed she had a slight hitch in her step.

"You are hurt."

"No bad. It like first time I ride horse, fun but sore." She broke into a fit of giggles as she looked over her shoulder at me. I vowed she would get a cold dunk under the shower for that.

We stripped the bed afterwards and I threw the sheets into the wash. My initial plan for the day had been scrapped as we sat listening to the hum of the washing machine, eating breakfast. Margo was no longer as shy as she had been and sat next to me on the sofa cross-legged, her leg laying against mine, in companionable silence. Which was broken only by the crunching of her shoveling cereal into her mouth at an alarming rate.

"What surprise?"

"Hmm?" I'd run down and picked up the Sunday paper from the stoop and was separating the sections while the coffee cooled.

"You say, I have surprise for tomorrow?" She reminded me.

"Oh that! Well I was going to drag you out early and bring you to the Museum of Natural History, the planetarium specifically."

"Hayden Planetarium?" Her mouth dropped open, a drop of milk clung to the side of her mouth and I leaned in and licked it clean. She laughed and kissed me. "When we go?"

"Well I had planned on early but now I've gone and used up all my energy on you."

She gave me a smile. "Not all energy."

"I don't know what kind of day we'll have with the visit to the consulate tomorrow so I thought we might go the day after. It will be less crowded during the week."

The day went on with me reading and Margo typing away on the computer. I wondered what she was doing since the amount of typing indicated more writing and less surfing. I didn't pry and picked up the travel section which seemed to be full of summer vacation ideas, both near and far.

Margo started to get restless, setting the laptop aside and walking over to the window looking out before scanning the bookcase pulling titles out and replacing them.

"Why don't we take a walk over to the park?" I suggested. It was obvious she had an abundance of energy to burn and was feeling like a caged animal.

"Park?"

"Central Park."

"Oh!" She grinned and nodded. A few blocks walk and we were entering the park. Her head turned and gawked at the sites as we took a path to the south of where we entered. We walked slower in the park than we did getting here and it was nice. The recent rain had made everything bright and clean. Margo was completely enamored with the Alice In Wonderland statue and asked me to take a picture of her sitting in front of it. Seeing how much she enjoyed it I took the westerly path and we came to the Hans Christian Andersen statue. We turned south again and found ourselves walking around the Conservatory Water pond with people out in force sailing model boats.

We walked past Pilgrim Hill down to the playground where Margo joined the kids on the slide, holding the hand of one unsure youngster as they slid down the short incline to land at the bottom giggling. She came bounding back over to where I leaned on a low wall.

"I just thought of someone you might like to meet."

"Who?"

"Come I'll show you." We turned north and walked. We came around a bend in the path, a statue came into view of a mounted knight holding two swords crossed over his head. The plinth below the statue had "Poland" inscribed along the side. Margo looked at me surprised and dashed a few steps ahead to read the inscription.

"Król Jagiello!"

"I see someone has been paying attention in her history classes."

"Miecze Grunwaldzkie. The Grunwald swords." She looked up open mouthed at the statue. She begun to spin waving her arms like she were in a sword fight. She began laughing when she stopped. "I strange."

"You watch too many movies." I said with a laugh.

We made our way back to the apartment. Margo jumped back on the computer within moments of sitting down and began typing away like she was writing a novel and had hit a moment of inspiration. I made a cup of tea and was surprised when Margo joined me.

* * * * *

The next morning we set out early to arrive at the consulate as soon as they were open for business. She insisted I be allowed to come in with her for the meeting. The bad news was that she willingly left the country with the man so no actual crime was committed short of being told a lie about the work when they arrived in New York. The man taking the statement was able to switch from Polish to English quickly if Margo was having trouble expressing herself, and would translate on the fly when necessary. Margo was angry as it seemed nothing could be done. She'd been admonished for not filing a police report right away. I had to admit I should have thought to ask that as soon as I found out as well.

Margo and the young officer had a short conversation in Polish. She grabbed my wrist and shook her head vigorously.

"No, he friend."

"I understand. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't need assistance that could be offered this instant."

"No need..." She halted searching for the word in English.

"Refuge, Margo. He's asking if you're in trouble and need protection, from me I imagine." I said. The officer nodded.

"No, he safe. He help when he find me. Maybe we go police now?" She turned to me.

"We can though there is little to be done now. As long as you haven't lost anything you can't replace, I would say it's not worth reporting. It has been over a week now. You said that the two of you were alone at the time, and under the law here it would be your word against his. You aren't sure of where you were other than it wasn't far from the airport and you would likely have to stay here longer while they conducted an investigation. It's possible he has already fled the country, worried that you may seek the authorities." I said.

The officer apologized to me saying it would be easier for Margo to understand if they spoke in Polish. They spoke for a few more minutes. She nodded, a look of frustration and anger on her face which gave her a scowl like a bulldog. He than switched to English and said that they would try and track the man down to see if he had re-entered Poland and seek him out for questioning since there may be other crimes which she had nearly gotten caught up in.

Once we were out of the consulate and wandering up the street I stopped when I heard her sob. I looked and she was crying. I took her hand and she hugged me and began mumbling into my chest. I nodded at passersby that looked at us oddly.

"I not know so dangerous." She sobbed. "I foolish."

I had worried that the chastising tone the officer had taken with her at the end was something like that.

"You are not a fool. You trusted someone who did not deserve it, that's all."

"I luck. He say I might died."

"You were very lucky. It's over now. Enjoy your time here and before you know it you will be back home, safe and sound." She held on to me for dear life and I let her. She eventually took a deep breath and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Come on, I could use another cup of coffee."

She said she wasn't hungry but as soon as the smells of the coffee shop wafted by her she changed her mind. She wanted something quintessentially American. I suggested a bagel and a schmear.

"What is schmear?"

I explained as the server came over. "You can get different things on top. Vegetables, tomato is a favorite, lox, but my favorite is a drizzle of honey with toasted pecans." I ordered coffee and the very bagel I'd described.

"I get same."

"Better yet, get something else and you can try mine, best of both worlds."

"If you want something sweet there's a schmear with strawberries with a chocolate drizzle." The waitress offered.

"Ooh, please!" Margo nodded grinning.

We made our way back to midtown around noon and despite the mornings disappointments Margo was excited to get to the planetarium. We would have several hours to wander the exhibits before closing so we stopped into the apartment where she dropped off the papers and changed into more comfortable clothing. We nearly arrived and were stopped waiting to cross the street when I turned to see Margo staring at the building with a huge grin on her face.

"NASA too far, but only other place I would like to see."

"Well the Smithsonian in Washington DC has a wonderful space museum as well if you ever get back to the States." I said. "NASA in Florida is a bit of a trip yes, but well worth it so I've heard. The difference is that there it's not a museum, it's an active scientific research facility."

"This research center too!" Margo laughed. "You did not know?"

"I wasn't aware of that, no." I laughed. "It would seem we both can learn something today."

"It done with computer." She mimicked typing on a keyboard as we began walking across the street.

We wandered the exhibit halls, Margo dashing about and looking at the meteorite collections, she really lit up when we arrived at the planetarium itself. She loved the show and spoke animatedly afterwards about it. It was the hit I'd hoped for and hopefully could help add some happiness to the memory of her first trip to New York.

On our way back home I realized I had as much fun as Margo had, and I was glad to see that she was smiling more often than not now. Her youthful excitement had fed my own mood, lightening it and infusing it with the wonders of exploring places even I hadn't bothered to visit in my time in the city.

Over the next few days we made a trip to Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty and visit Ellis Island a short distance away. Margo seemed very reflective when poring over the photographs of the immigrants lined up to enter the states.

"So many come with nothing." The emotion was distinct in her voice. She looked up at me, her face showing the same helplessness she had when she'd shown up on my doorstep only a few days prior.

"You remember the words of the poem I explained earlier?"

"Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" I recited the last line again. "That's why they came here, the golden door was opportunity to change their lives for the better, to start over again. They are the people that built this country, and those that came before them."

* * * * *

The weekend had come and gone, in fact the entire week seemed to have gone by quickly, and it left me in a reflective mood. What had started out as a kind gesture towards a wayward soul had grown quickly into something much deeper. Despite our age difference Margo and I got along well and could talk about many things. She lamented that she couldn't show me more stars due to the lights of the city, but she talked animatedly about them the evening I took her for dinner in a Polish neighborhood in Brooklyn. She waved towards the sky animatedly as she talked.

She had gotten quiet since this morning when I asked if she was glad to be going home. She said she was, but there was melancholy in her voice as she collected her things and packed.

"I happy to go home, but not happy to go." She said sitting next to me on the sofa and leaned against me resting her head on my shoulder.

"Well for my part I hope the latter part of your stay in New York was better than how it began."

I felt her head lift and she turned to me with a curious expression before her eyes opened fully in understanding. She reached for the notebook I had in my hand and set with my pen on the coffee table and nimbly turned and straddled my lap. Her arms rested on my shoulders as she kissed my forehead.

"You are angel." Her smile spread across her face. "I hope you like too." The look that crossed her face was unmistakable. Yes I enjoyed her very much though the feeling of being an aging playboy reared it's ugly head more than once this week, usually after our lovemaking and she had snuggled up under my chin to sleep.

"I hope you don't have any regrets..." I started, guilty for my own lack of willpower.

"Regret?" She sounded it out. Her head tilted like a dog that heard an odd sound for the first time.

I let my hand slide from her hip down over her backside and gave it a little squeeze and opened my eyes in question.

A smile crossed her lips. "I no regret." She said, and to prove it she leaned in for a lingering kiss. "You gentle lover. I like." Her eyes flashed as she leaned back and stood, reaching for my hand. Unsure what she was up to I stood and she began leading me to the bedroom and I laughed.

"I don't need proof if that's what you're up to."

Her expression changed to one of sadness. "I leave tomorrow. I want make love again with you." She bit her lip and let it go and took my other hand and drew me with both towards the bedroom, only letting go to peel the shirt she wore over her head as we reached the end of the bed. She reached behind her torso with both hands and her bra went slack and she tossed it aside with her shirt. A little smile crossed her lips as she noticed I wasn't joining her but only watching as she began to wiggle out of her jeans and panties. She leaned into me and lifted each foot to flick off her socks. She stood naked before me with a lopsided grin which faded.

"You regrets?" She asked as I still stood fully clothed before her.

The guilt warred momentarily within me but I finally laughed at myself. "I should regret not having more self control." I began unbuttoning my shirt which made her smile as she turned down the bed.

I watched her closely as she folded the comforter and set it aside. Gone was the wan and anxious look she had the first time I saw her. She climbed on the bed and lay on her side watching me as I undressed. When she saw I'd risen to the occasion she smiled. I climbed on the bed beside her but made no move toward her. She had initiated this and I was curious as to how she would continue. At first she seemed confused but seeing me smile she lost her concern and slid closer to me and kissed me, the awkward angle forced her to push my shoulder back so she could lay on my chest and continue. Her hand began questing down my chest in no hurry, she felt her way slowly down my body eventually finding her mark. Rather than grasp my cock she let the back of her hand slide over it, the ran her fingers down the underside gently petting down to my balls giving them similar attention. I had no idea where she'd picked up the idea but it was having an incredible effect on me. I held the back of her head with one hand guiding her lips to mine, the other slid over the swell of her ass, fingers digging gently into the soft flesh. She gripped me, her hand stroking slowly up and down and I knew I couldn't handle much of that without it being over too soon. I took her hand gently away and laid it on my chest.

"You no like?" She asked, giving a small kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"I like it very much, and I don't want to finish too quickly." I replied with a soft laugh and took her mouth once more. Our tongues danced gently, lips nipping at one another. My need rose with every kiss and every caress. I reached down and tilted her hip, over-balancing her until she fell on her back with a yip of surprise, a broad grin spread across her face. I followed with my lips, kissing down her neck and chest, my hand leading the way for my mouth. Her nipples were dark pink, standing erect begging for attention, and I offered it. Her soft mewling was only encouragement as I took the hard tip between my lips, flicking it with my tongue. My hand continued down her stomach to slip between her writhing legs. I slid down finding her already very wet and ran my fingers through her damp folds.

She let out a low hum as her hips flexed up to keep contact with my retreating fingers. I felt the pressure of her hand on the back of my head pressing me to her breast before changing direction and guiding me down her torso. I kissed my way down and shifted between her legs and paused to look up at her. Her eyes flickered open with a little smirk and I slipped my fingers into my mouth and licked them clean. Margo's eyes opened in shock and I drew them out and leaned down and slipped my tongue into her before nipping at her clit. Her body stiffened and arched, another low moan escaped her lips as I teased her, bringing her slowly to her peak and pushed her over slipping my fingers back into her. I kissed and licked her clit until her body bowed and she cried out in sweet release.

I reached for the nightstand and pulled out a condom and after putting it on I looked down to find her eyes still closed, a silly little smile played across her face in an expression of bliss. I leaned down and trailed my kisses back up from between her thighs. I glanced up and she'd drawn her lip between her teeth as I kissed my way up to one breast, teasing the nipple before crossing to the other. Her mouth opened letting a breathy moan escape as I worked up her chest to her neck, which I'd come to learn was a very sensitive place on her body and took advantage of the fact. Her face pressed against my temple and pushed me away, her lips seeking mine. She stretched beneath me and opened her legs wider. I accepted her invitation and slid into her slowly, the feeling was excruciatingly pleasant as I felt her part to accept me. Her teeth grazed my jaw as she kissed her way down my neck and I found myself unable to keep still when her hips lifted in suggestion. I drew back and slid into her more quickly this time eliciting a gasp.

"Mmm, yes!" Her breathy encouragement turned me on and I began plunging into her as her lips chased along my neck to my ear where she continued encouraging me. I felt her hand slip between us as I drove my hips forward my pace quickening. Her head tilted back and she said something I didn't understand and gasped. Her body writhed beneath me, and she raised her hips meeting every thrust. Moments later she arched her back again and cried out. Her hand shot out and grabbed my lower back pulling me towards her. I couldn't hold off any longer and my body stiffened as I drove my hips forward one last time and erupted.

I gasped for breath, my face buried in the nape of her neck. She turned and kissed my cheek, her hands slid up my back to hug me closer to her. She spoke again in a whisper and I didn't understand only then realizing she had shifted back to her native language. I left a trail of kissed up her neck before I lifted my head and kissed her again.

Her chest brushed mine as she caught her breath.

"What did you say?" I asked, curious if she would tell me.

Her cheeks already flushed showed a little more pink in the afternoon light. "Yes, hard." She drew her lip between her teeth for a moment and her eyelashes fluttered as she looked askance. "I also say you gentle and I glad you teach me how to make love."

Her lips were soft as she kissed me again. A warm drop touched my cheek and I stopped and looked at her. She glowed in the gold light pouring through the window.