Lost in Purgatory, Lisa's Side!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was waiting just outside the back door.

"Your place, or mine?" I asked as we walked to his car.

He had a better idea and told me there was a little motel called the Do Drop Inn (with hourly rates) just a few blocks away. Lisa and I had never gone to a motel to hook-up before, and she was not impressed, but I didn't care what she thought. There was something about the idea of fucking in a sleazy motel (with hourly rates) that was really turning me on.

"One? Or two?" he asked with a big eyebrow wiggling grin as we pulled into the Do Drop inn.

I gave him my best naughty smile and coyly held up three fingers. We barely got through the door before we started kissing and pulling each other's clothes off. Then true to his word, as soon as we hit the bed, he picked me up like a ragdoll and set me on his face. It had been a long time since a man did that to me, and I rode his face like a "Bad Pony" as he licked, sucked and probed. He was very talented, and by my third orgasm, I was so shaky I unseated myself and crawled between his legs to return the favor.

I slithered my tongue all over his big thick eight-inch cock. Then I sucked in his balls, tightly gripped his shaft, and began pumping. When I saw his belly tighten and the head of his cock growing, I abruptly stopped stroking and told him he was not allowed to cum until I said he could.

He didn't think that was fair!

I slowly ran my tongue from his balls up the underside of his twitching shaft to his throbbing head and told him that I just wanted to enjoy his big beautiful cock for as long as I could. I didn't hear any more complaining as I let him cool off for a minute. Then I took him into my mouth and proved what a big-mouth girl I really was. I couldn't quite reach his balls with my tongue as I bobbed, but I gave it a good try.

I could tell by his moans and fast breathing he was about to explode. I lifted off his cock and watched it dance.

"Not yet... Big Boy!" I said, then crawled up his frame and kissed him deeply.

After he cooled off a bit I decided to have some fun with him.

"Now... We are going to play a little game. I'm going to stroke your cock and count down from ten. If you don't cum by the time I get to one, we will start all over again until you learn to cum on command," I said.

I had never taken control of a sexual situation before, but I sensed that he wanted a little domination. He quickly agreed to play my game. I grabbed his cock and stroked it in earnest as I counted down. He got harder and harder, but he missed the countdown.

"Aww, poor baby!" I mocked and let him rest until his cock quit twitching.

"Suck it up, buttercup," I crassly stated as I grabbed his cock, started the countdown, and stroked him wildly.

When he missed the countdown, for the fifth time, he finally uttered those magic words.

"PLEASE, Mistress. Please let me cum!"

I had never thought of myself as a Dominatrix. But I did find taking control very exciting and was extremely turned on as I grabbed his cock and started counting down again. This time, when I got to one, I showed him mercy and kept stroking. He came so hard his cum shot several feet into the air and splattered all over his belly and chest, and I thought he might pass out. When he regained his faculties, I decided to test my newfound power. I gathered some cum from his chest on my finger and held it up to his mouth.

"Lick my finger clean." I sternly ordered.

Without hesitation, he sucked my finger into his mouth and greedily licked it clean. Wow, what a power rush. It was such a turn-on, and I knew, from that moment, he would be mine for as long as I wanted to keep him.

We sat at the end of the bed and leaned against each other as we gulped a bottle of cold water. Then we decided it was time to take a shower.

I lathered up his body and diligently washed his cock until it was hard again. Then he lathered up my body, and we began to passionately kiss as he finger fucked me. I propped my foot against the shower wall. He dropped to his knees and continued to thrust his fingers deep into me as he ground my clit with his thumb. Then I pulled his face into my soapy tits and made him suck them until I was overcome and needed to be fucked.

"FUCK ME HARD!" I demanded.

I love a good hard fuck, and he was really giving it to me. By the time he blew his load deep inside me, I was so hot I grabbed him by the hair and pushed him down to my throbbing cunt.

"You're not finished yet," I growled.

He feigned reluctance, but I could tell he just wanted me to talk mean and dirty to him, and I did.

"You will clean up your mess, and you will lick and suck my cunt until I tell you to fuck me again. Do you understand?"

He obediently sucked in my engorged creamy pussy lips.

"Yes, Mistress!" He mumbled with his mouth full.

His reply made me even hotter, and I could feel my orgasm quickly building as he enthusiastically probed my cum filled pussy and worked my needy clit. My legs began to shake and my stomach tightened as my toes curled. Then my orgasm washed over me, and I yanked his head back.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!" I screamed.

He looked up at me like I might hit him because he didn't have an erection.

When I am in the throes, I crave the feel of a hard cock thrusting deep inside me. But considering he just came and was concentrating on pleasuring me, I should have known better.

"FINGERS, FINGER-FUCK ME!" I desperately hollered.

He quickly shoved two fingers deep into my needy pussy and rapidly pounded my G-spot. I kept squirting and cumming until I thought I was going to faint.

Our three hours were almost up and we were getting dressed when he asked for my name and number.

"From now on, you will be at Mistress Lori's beck and call," I declared, feeling like a real dominatrix, then bluntly stated, "and I know where to find you if I want to use you again."

I felt giddy with confidence and could see almost endless possibilities for abusing my newfound power.

"And you need to get some of your friends at the gym to join us. I don't ever want to be left hanging without a hard cock ready to fuck me. Do you understand?" I asked with a dominant condescending tone.

"Yes, Mistress Lori," he replied.

Then he grinned from ear to ear and told me he knew plenty of guys at the gym that would be more than happy to join us.

When we pulled into the gym, he started to say, "By the way, I'm..."

I quickly pressed my fingers to his lips.

"Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome," I offered.

Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome, understood and smiled slyly.

After a moment of awkward silence, I cleared my throat and questioningly tipped my head as I gestured at the car door.

His eyes went wide as he quickly jumped out and ran around to open the door for his Mistress. When I got out of his car he handed me my gym bag, and I was half tempted to just walk away without a word to reinforce my dominance. But he was such a great fuck, and we had so much fun, I decided he deserved a long passionate goodbye kiss. Then, I walked away without a word. But mostly because we needed to get going. It was time for Lisa, the responsible parent, to pick Danny up from school.

From that day on, whenever we went to the gym, if Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome was there, he would light up like a Christmas tree. We would smile at him and do our workout like nothing ever happened, and if Lisa had a busy day, we would leave without saying a word to him. But if I was horny, and we had some free time, I would walk up to him and say, "Your Mistress is horny!" Then I would ask him who was available, and he would tell me who was on-call.

Shortly after our first encounter, I gave Mr. Tall dark and handsome, a list of requirements/rules for any would-be studs. I liked the power Mistress Lori wielded and if I was in the mood to be in control, I would pick one of the boys who were into that sort of thing to join us. But more often than not, I just wanted to be used like a fuck-toy, and I would pick two, sometimes even three names from the list. The boys at the gym all knew if I was in the mood to be used like a fuck-toy, there was going to be a no-holes-barred free-for-all at the Do Drop Inn.

You see, I have a dirty little secret about that day at the gravel pit. When that handsome blue-eyed man pulled us out of the car, Lisa knew what was going to happen. She couldn't deal with it, checked out, and left me to fend for myself. Fortunately, he never got violent. But he was forceful and aggressive, and after my initial shock, I started to enjoy the physical sensations. He was not in a hurry and used me in every way imaginable that afternoon. From that day forward, things were different for Lisa and me. I had become my own person, and as long as I didn't put us in harm's way, Lisa would pretty much leave me alone.

Life was good.

Over the next two years, I made the most of our freedom. I was getting all the sex I wanted, and I thought things were going great. But Lisa was feeling the pressures of everyday stuff that I didn't care about. Danny was growing like a weed, and he always needed clothes or shoes and the car always seemed to need something. The bills were piling up, and Lisa decided we needed to get a better job.

When Lisa went for that interview at Jerry's bar and grill, little did I know our lives were about to change in a big way.

Jerry's is in a middle-class suburb west of town and three times the size of Tommy's little dive bar. The pay was good, and Lisa was sure we could make better tips serving food and drinks. The place had a friendly atmosphere, and the patrons were a lot nicer than the roughnecks we were used to. I liked the uniforms because I knew I could really work the men for tips in those low-cut white blouses and short black skirts.

Lisa got the job, and we started the six-to-close shift that next Monday. By the end of our first day, Lisa had a good handle on taking and serving the food orders, and we started working as a team. She would take the nice middle-class families that came in for dinner, and I would work the regulars for tips. We got along well with the other waitresses and seemed to fit right in.

Then came that fateful day. It was our third day, and we had just started our shift when a very handsome man walked in and slid into a booth in our section. He was tall, muscular, and well-tanned with dark wavy hair and gorgeous blue eyes that lit up when he saw us coming to take his order.

I was a little surprised when Lisa tried to push me aside as we got to his booth. Something about this man sparked her interest. But single men were my domain, and I took back the reins.

"What would you like to drink -- Big Guy?" I asked sweetly.

He looked a bit awestruck, and it took him a moment to ask for a Bud. Then, I just couldn't help myself, leaned over, and gave him a better look at the cleavage he was already admiring as I set down the menu.

"Do you know what you want to eat... Or, do you need a moment?" I provocatively asked.

He could hardly pull his eyes away from my tits.

"Um... I might need a moment -- or two," he replied with an embarrassed smile.

"Okay, I'll be right back with your beer," I said with a big smile.

I was thinking I could give him a lot more than a moment, and I put a little extra sway in my hips. Then I coyly looked over my shoulder to see if he was watching. He was definitely watching!

David started coming in every night to have dinner and flirt with me, us, Lisa. We would stop by his booth and talk to him in our spare time. I could tell Lisa really liked him, and more and more, as we got to know David, she would push her way to the front.

It had been two weeks since we met David, and I was beginning to think he was never going to ask us out. So when he came in and sat at his usual booth, I decided to give him a little push. When Lisa brought his Bud and set it down, I slid my hand over his and said, "I know you're a big tough guy... But I've known from the moment we met that you are a gentle soul."

He seemed a bit overcome and didn't say anything as I lovingly squeezed his hand and went back to work.

Sure enough, later that night, David asked Lisa if she would like to go out to dinner and go dancing sometime. Lisa told him she had Saturday night off, and they agreed that he would pick us up at seven. She wrote our address and phone number on his dinner receipt, and David, being the thoughtful gentleman he was, offered to pay for Danny's babysitter. Lisa assured him that our little sister would do it free of charge and joked that Shellie would keep Danny if she let her.

David took Lisa to a fancy restaurant, and we all felt a little out of place. But we appreciated that he was trying to impress her. Then he took Lisa to the best club in town, and I got to dance with him a few times before she took him away from me, and they spent the rest of the night talking.

I knew from the moment we met David he was a good man, and I was actually happy for Lisa. She hadn't shown any real interest in a man since she married Terry. I could tell Lisa felt very close to him in the short time we'd spent with David. I really liked him too, and I knew I would have to make some hard decisions. I didn't want to mess up Lisa's chance to be with a kind, hard-working, good-looking hunk like David. But I didn't want to give up my boys at the gym either.

Before long, David started to hint around about Lisa moving in. He would joke about converting his man-cave into a bedroom for Danny and say he didn't think there was room in the garage for her car and Danny's bike too. Lisa would tease him about his closet not being big enough to hold all of her, our, clothes. Then Lisa would coyly say, "Well, I'm not the type of girl to just live with a guy."

David would laugh and reply, "Good to know. Because I'm not that type of guy either."

David and Lisa became very much that "perfect" couple.

I was being selfish and kept bringing up the bad times with Terry, so Lisa would be leery about moving in with David. I didn't want to give up our; my freedom. But Lisa would essentially stick her fingers in her ears and la-la-la-la me whenever I tried to be negative. Then, a couple of weeks after we started dating David, Lisa, the responsible, practical one, agreed to move in with him. She reasoned that his house was closer to work, and Danny could go to a much better school. Not to mention, she was in love with him.

I had a couple of fuck sessions with my boys at the gym after we started dating David, and Lisa wasn't happy about it. I reasoned that David hadn't put a ring on her finger, so we weren't exclusive, and I did it anyway. But then, when we actually moved in with him, she pumped the brakes on my gym encounters, and I was surprised by her new, bolder attitude. Lisa was determined to keep me in line and be faithful to David. She dropped our gym membership and joined the YMCA just a few blocks from his house. I didn't like it, but I did like David and told myself that I would make it work for Lisa's sake.

When we moved in, David wanted Lisa to stop working at Jerry's and be a stay-at-home mom for Danny. I knew Lisa would love to spend more time with Danny and David. But given our past experiences, she still felt the need to be financially independent and told him that she was not ready to give up her job; yet.

David understood why she felt that way and told Lisa he would do everything he could to change her mind. Then about two months after we moved in, Danny was spending the night with our mother and aunt Shellie. David told Lisa he had some errands to run and would be in to have dinner at Jerry's around six.

He was late, and Lisa was starting to get worried. But then the next time we came out of the kitchen, with a big tray of food, David was standing at the end of the bar with one hand behind his back. He was grinning like a wave on a slop bucket, and we instantly knew what was up. Lisa could hardly contain herself. She had been waiting (no), praying for this moment, and I knew it was time for me to slip into the background and let Lisa have the love she deserved.

She was so nervous I had to help her serve the food. Then as soon as we were sure everyone was happy with their order, she turned with a big smile and hurried toward David. Lisa was jittering inside, like a little girl who knew (but was not supposed to know) she was about to get a pony for her birthday.

I could see how nervous David was, and when he prematurely pulled those two beautiful white roses from behind his back, Lisa stopped in her tracks, overcome with joy. I was a little touched myself and set the tray on an empty table as Lisa began to tear-up. Then she slapped her hands over her mouth as if to keep the overwhelming emotions exploding in her chest from escaping.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment, then Lisa even surprised me as she launched herself through the air to David, threw her arms around his neck, and cried out, "YES. OH, GOD. Yes-yes-yes, I will marry you, David!"

Everyone in the bar cheered and applauded their engagement, and I heard a couple of the (ever-hopeful) regulars that liked Lisa's fun, flirty, sexy side (me), good-naturedly grumble, "lucky bastard!" Then David lifted Lisa into a passionate kiss and the place erupted with cheers again.

Lisa and David got married six weeks later, and everything seemed perfect.

Lisa agreed to quit Jerry's and be a stay-at-home Mom. She knew that Danny had become withdrawn and was falling behind in school, and she felt guilty about not being there for him because we had worked six to close since he started school.

Lisa knew, that as much as she tried to shield Danny from it, he had been through some rough times during and after her marriage to Terry. She was very happy to have the time she needed to reconnect with her son, and she wanted to help him in any way she could.

David had good medical insurance, and one of the first things Lisa did was get Danny into counseling.

(Yeah, I know, we, I, Lisa could have benefited from some professional help. But hindsight is 20-20, and you have to admit you have a problem before a psychiatrist can help you.)

Lisa talked with Danny's teacher and found out that he was behind in his reading skills. She started helping him with his homework and enrolled Danny in the reading-tutor program at school. The program was staffed by volunteers, and when Lisa saw how much it helped Danny, she wanted to volunteer.

The school administrator told Lisa he had plenty of volunteers for the morning time slots, but he could really use tutors for the afternoon classes. Then he seemed a little embarrassed when he asked if she could take one or even two afternoons a week. He was pleasantly surprised when Lisa said she would be happy to take Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Danny's school was only a block from the YMCA. Lisa figured that we could do our regular morning workouts, hit the showers, and head over to the school. It wasn't my thing, but Lisa loved working with the kids and felt like she was paying it forward for the kindness and compassion our church mother had shown her.

Our sex life was great. David was a very sexual man, and he could never get enough of Lisa. She enjoyed his tender, attentive lovemaking, but she'd never been the outgoing kinky type and was more than willing to let me play with him (thinking it would keep me satiated).

I introduced David to the world of role-playing. He liked it when I talked dirty to him, and to my surprise, he loved it when I got out the handcuffs and became controlling and aggressive. He just thought Lisa was in a kinky mood whenever I wanted to play. Yet, I always stopped short of going full-out Dominatrix on him because I wasn't sure he could handle it.