Lost in Purgatory, Lisa's Side!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told David that I liked to play with toys and that I wanted him to use them on me too, and if I was in the right mood, I loved anal sex. He liked the idea of Lisa having a kinky side, and she appreciated that he was content with making love to her and never pressured her for the kinky stuff. He just considered it a bonus whenever I took the reins.

I was really trying to convince myself that David was all I needed. He was a fantastic lover and could make me cum harder than any (one) man I had ever been with. But about five years into the marriage, I started getting antsy.

Lisa was still on her honeymoon and head-over-heels in love with David, and I loved him in my own way. But I missed the attention I got working at the bar and from the boys at our old gym, and sometimes I felt like a junkie having withdrawals. I didn't want my urges to mess things up for Lisa, and I tried many different role-play scenarios to get my fix.

"The Plumber" was one scenario I really liked to play, and David loved it too. He would go out to the garage, grab a small toolbox, come around and knock on the front door. I would answer the door in a bathrobe or short summer dress, and of course, no panties. He would do his best to be professional and ask, "Did you call for a plumber lady?"

"Why... Yes, I did. My kitchen sink seems to be backed-up," I would reply with my best sexy, sultry voice and then really work it as I led David into the kitchen.

He would open the cupboard under the sink, lie on his back, and slide in to take a look.

I would make sure he got a few peeks up my robe or dress as I fidgeted around and asked (dumb girl) questions. He would fuss around with the pipes, then have me turn on the faucet. Of course, I would have to straddle him to reach it, and by the time he told me to turn it off, he would have a huge tent in his pants and say, "I don't see any problems with your sink, Mam."

"Well... To be honest, I really called because my plumbing needs fixing, and I see you have the right tool for the job," I would coyly reply as I stood over him.

"I can help you with that."

Then he would reach up, slide two fingers into my soaking wet cunt, and stroke my G-spot while he worried my clit with his thumb. As soon as I started moaning, he would come out from under the sink, bury his face in my cunt and eat me until I came. Then he would bend me over the sink and fuck me like he had just done a ten-year-stretch in prison.

David was a great fuck, and a wonderful lover. There was just one small problem. He loved Lisa more than life itself and could never truly use me like a fuck-toy. I needed to be used by men who wanted nothing more than to fuck me senseless and had no more regard for me than a cum covered Kleenex. But I was determined to make things work for Lisa's sake (our sake really), and I came up with a new game I thought might give me the attention I craved without hurting David; too much.

Lisa hated my idea, but I had a bargaining chip and I used it. Over the last year or so, whenever Lisa was running errands in town, I would take over the driving, like I often did, while she worried about what she needed to get done that day. But when Lisa realized I was slowly cruising by Dumbbells she would take back the wheel and head to our next destination like nothing happened. Deep down, she knew what I wanted, but she refused to acknowledge what I was doing.

I promised Lisa I would quit cruising by the gym, and I wouldn't step over the line while playing my new game with David. Lisa felt blackmailed, but agreed, as long as he didn't get upset.

I wanted to call my new game, "Cock-tease night out!" But Lisa quickly vetoed that, and for David's sake, we agreed upon, "Naughty date-night hookup."

That next Saturday afternoon, while Lisa was cuddling with David after a great love-making session, I casually brought up my new game idea. He was a little dubious, but he loved Lisa so much and always had so much fun with my role-playing games, he agreed to give it a try that night.

I was so excited I could hardly stand it, and when it came time to get ready, I really pushed Lisa's tolerance. I had bought matching whore red lipstick and nail polish, just for the occasion, and went a little overboard with the makeup.

I put on a black lace garter belt with black-seamed stockings. I didn't bother wearing panties and picked out a mid-thigh, long-slit, black pleather skirt so David wouldn't see a wet spot where there shouldn't be one. Then I put on our best stilettos and a fitted white blouse, with no bra and one too many buttons undone.

Despite her disapproval of the whole thing, David was obviously impressed and had warmed up to my idea. After all, he knew in the end, he would be the "lucky guy" who got to take Lisa, me, home.

On the way to the club, David pulled Lisa up close, draped his arm around her neck, and playfully ran his fingers up and down our cleavage. He didn't seem to mind that our hard nipples were really showing through that thin white blouse as he lightly brushed over them. I pulled his arm from around my neck and placed his hand on my knee. He took the hint and slowly teased up my thigh, and I was practically on fire by the time his hand slid under my skirt. Then he cleared his throat and gave me a sideways little grin when he discovered my naughty secret.

When we got to the club, we checked our watches and the game started! I went in and took a seat at the bar while David waited in his truck for five minutes. Then he was to come in, find a table, and pretend he was there to pick up a date!

My ass had barely hit the barstool when a nice-looking young man stepped up and asked me to dance. I was instantly aroused, and he noticed my hard nipples poking against my blouse. I told him I wasn't ready to dance, just yet, to keep him interested. He was definitely interested and offered to buy me a drink.

"I like Kahlua and cream," I said with a sly smile.

He waved at the bartender, who gave him a just-a-minute nod. Then he put his hands on my knees and playfully tried to spread my legs. I knew he wanted to see if I was wearing panties, given that I wasn't wearing a bra. But David was about to come in, and Lisa kept our legs closed, despite my overwhelming urge to let the young man find out for himself if I was (indeed) wearing panties.

I was loving the attention and openly flirting with him when the bartender brought me a Kahlua and cream.

"From the gentleman," he said as he nodded at a table somewhere behind me.

The young man looked a bit puzzled because he hadn't ordered yet. I knew it was from David, but I didn't turn to look. He knew the rules. He had to wait until I gave him the sign. Then he would have to make his play, just like any other single guy at the club.

I was definitely not ready to give up the incredible endorphin rush I was riding. Unfortunately, the nice young man must have seen David when the bartender nodded and took it as a sign. I was a little disappointed when he patted my knee and politely begged off. But as soon as the young man walked away, a real club-stud confidently stepped up to make his play. He was all that and a bag of chips, and he knew it as he casually put his hand on my shoulder.

"You're so tense, baby. Loosen up and come dance with me." He said with smooth confidence as he looked down my blouse.

My drink was still half full when the hot stud offered to buy me another.

"Maybe later," I replied, not sure how David would react and suddenly wishing he wasn't here.

My nipples were rock-hard, and my juices were flowing as this hot stud stepped behind me and massaged my shoulders. He leaned in close to keep an eye on my cleavage, and my cunt was quivering with need as his hands deftly worked my shoulders. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as we bantered, and I was desperately trying to keep our hot little soirée going. But after a few minutes, he could tell I was just playing with him.

Lisa clearly did not like my new game and was anxious and worried about David. I was flying high and not ready to give up my drugs just yet as I tipped my head back and reluctantly told my admiring hot stud that I was married and waiting for my husband.

"Well, I'll be around. Come find me if your husband gets lost," he said with his best (I want you) smile, then he gave my shoulders one last wonderful squeeze as he flippantly added, "If I'm not in the club, try the parking lot."

Lisa was in a panic, so I turned around, spotted David, and gave him a wink: his cue. He didn't seem upset as he sauntered up to the bar, saw that my drink was almost gone, and asked if I would like another. I accepted his offer, then played hard to get, and made him work for it.

He was just as forward as the guys he watched flirt with me, and he kept trying to get my legs open. I played hard to get a little longer, then gave him a peek and agreed to dance with him. We had a great night dancing, necking and groping, and when we got home, David confessed that he got jealous watching me flirt with those men.

I laughed and told him, "That's what makes it fun and exciting!"

David got a look in his eyes that I knew well but had never seen in his eyes before. Then, without a word, he dragged me into the bedroom, threw me on the bed, literally tore open my blouse, whipped out his rock-hard cock, grabbed the back of my knees, and fucked me like we were shooting a gonzo porn. I was in heaven and felt a deeper love for him than I ever thought possible.

It was the hottest sex we ever had, and I was so overcome by David's newfound lust that I truly believed he could be all I ever needed. Even Lisa recognized my deeper feelings for David. But she was still miffed about my new, naughty date night hookup, game.

I wanted to play the game every weekend, but it was a very dangerous game, and I knew better. It's not a good idea to take a junkie into a drug den; just to look at the needles.

The good life!

I was fairly content over the next few years.

I enjoyed playing with David, and he was really getting into my role-playing games.

Apparently, David had a thing about cheerleaders from his high school days, and he bought Lisa a genuine "Dallas Cowboys" cheerleader uniform. I didn't really care why he liked it. I just knew it made him incredibly horny, and he would fuck the daylights out of me whenever I wore it.

David and Lisa's love for each other seemed to grow stronger every day, and Lisa and I were closer than we had been in years.

Our little sister, Shellie, had grown up, went to college, and met a great guy. Tom and Shellie got married and moved into a nice neighborhood across town.

As luck would have it, our best friend, Pam, from high school, lived two doors down from Shellie, and we were very happy to have Pam back in our lives. Shellie didn't really get to know Pam that well when we were young. But Shellie and Pam had become fast friends, and Lisa was always getting together with them to plan backyard cookouts, go shopping, or just gossip.

Lisa had never told anyone about me, not even Pam, our best friend in the world. Shellie and Pam knew Lisa had a wild side, but they never really understood who I was. I tried to get Lisa to let David in on our little secret before they got married. But she didn't think he would understand, and she would get upset whenever I brought it up, so I didn't push the issue.

I would only ask David to play, naughty date night hookup when I got really edgy. He was very sensitive to our moods and surprised me a few times, by asking Lisa if she wanted to go dancing and play my game; just about the time I was getting ready to bring it up. Lisa still hated it when I flirted with other men in front of David. But she bit her tongue because David and I would fuck like wild alley cats all night, and she hoped that would keep me happy.

I assured Lisa; David loved her so much that the thought of her fucking around on him had never crossed his mind. I knew Lisa loved David so much that she would never fuck around on him, but she was not so sure about me.

When Lisa and David celebrated their tenth anniversary, they couldn't have been happier. Some of our family and friends would still get embarrassed by their constant state of flirting and handholding, but David and Lisa didn't care what anybody thought, and neither did I.

Sometimes, I would push it and get pretty touchy-feely with David when no one was looking. I always got a thrill out of giving him a big hard-on in places where someone might notice.

David thought Lisa was more beautiful every day, and our body did make most twenty-year-olds look flabby. But over the last few years, the mirror had become my worst enemy. Lisa even noticed the fine lines creeping up on us, and it only fueled my need for male adoration to make me feel young and pretty.

The beginning of the end!

It was a Thursday, July first, Shellie's birthday.

Despite how good things were, I was finding it harder and harder to keep my itch scratched. But it had been less than three weeks since David took Lisa out dancing, and I knew it was too soon to bring up "naughty date night hookup" again.

I had taken "the game" to a whole new level that night. I left David sitting at his table for the better part of a half-hour. Lisa was fuming by the time I gave him the cue, but I was way too hot to care what she thought, and I knew David would be fine. I just figured he would fuck me that much harder when he reclaimed his woman later that night. Then, when David made his play, I threw a new twist into the game. I pretended that we were married, just not to each other, and David happily played along. We had a great time dancing, flirting, necking and groping, and by midnight, I could tell David really wanted to get Lisa home.

"Wanna get outta here?" I playfully asked, and pulled him into a really hot kiss.

We couldn't get out to the truck fast enough and started kissing and groping like teenagers. I was having so much fun playing the married, but not to each other game, I asked David if he wanted to get a room. He was all in, and we headed for the hotels and motels by the highway. I picked out a sleazy motel, and we had wild sex until the sun came up.

It was an amazing night, but it just wasn't the same high I got from multiple unattached horny men using me like a fuck-toy. That's when I started to hatch my plan to trick Lisa into stopping by our old gym. You see, July first is Shellie's birthday, but it just happens to be Hans's birthday too; the owner of Dumbbells gym.

I knew Lisa would be head-over-heels in love with David until the end of time. But a series of recent events had left her feeling a little lost and disoriented, and I hoped she would be feeling sentimental.

Shellie was pregnant again, and Lisa felt that same maternal regret she felt when Shellie had Tommy three years earlier. Lisa had always wanted to have a baby with David. But he contracted mumps as a teenager and was one of the rare unlucky ones who could not have children afterward.

Danny graduated with honors in the spring, found a good job, and moved into an apartment. Lisa was very proud of him, but there was just one problem. His apartment was over a hundred miles away. She really missed Danny and called him almost every night. On the other hand, it was great for our sex lives. Without Danny around, a simple peck on the cheek could easily turn into groping, lovemaking, or even a wild fuck session, and often did.

When Danny moved out, Lisa felt the need to stay busy, and I felt the need to keep our body as hard and desirable as possible. So we signed up for Jazzercise classes on Tuesdays and spin classes on Thursdays at the YMCA. It was our spin class day, and when David left for work, I put my plan into motion, knowing we would have the whole day free. First, I convinced Lisa we were a little bound-up and should clean out, so we didn't have any cramping during our spin class. She didn't seem to notice that I had packed our shortest shorts and tightest sports bra in our gym bag.

Next came the tricky part. When Lisa pulled out of the driveway, I knew she would be thinking about the preparations for Shellie's Birthday party that night and the upcoming baby shower, and I took over the wheel. Then at the end of our block, I turned towards town and headed for Dumbbells gym. Sure enough, Lisa wanted to know why we weren't going to the Y, and That's when I threw out the bait and casually reminded her that July first was Hans's Birthday too. I hoped she would agree to stop in and wish him a "Happy Birthday!" for old times' sake.

We hadn't seen Hans in over ten years, and I was a little surprised Lisa didn't put up a fuss. But she did sternly stipulate that we were just stopping to wish Hans a Happy Birthday, and there would be no drooling over the beefcake.

Hans is a professional bodybuilder and looks menacing. But everyone knew he was just a big lovable jokester at heart, and we really liked him.

Back in the day, whenever we came in to work out, he would come out from behind the counter, give us a big hug, and tell Lori to have a good workout with a wink. Hans knew Lisa by name, but everyone in the gym knew her as Lori, and our secret was safe with him.

Hans knew what I was doing with all those young single studs, but I always got the impression he thought it was good for those testosterone-riddled young guys to blow off some steam. Oh, I'm sure he would have gladly taken a spin if I offered. But as slutty as I am, I don't do married men, and Hans is married to a wonderful woman. Not to mention, he is fifteen years older, and I prefer the young buff beach-body types over the huge muscled bodybuilders anyway.

Lisa was really nervous when we pulled into the Dumbbells gym parking lot that morning. I wasn't sure what to expect and a little nervous myself. I was sure there would be lots of beefcake, but I assumed that most of the men I used to fuck were married and had moved on with their lives.

When we walked through the door, it was déjà-vu. The place looked pretty much the same, save for a coat of paint and some newer treadmills and bikes.

Hans was behind the counter, and he lit up like a kid at Christmas when he spotted us. We started toward the counter, and I had another hard rush of déjà-vu as I noticed several of the buff young guys looking me over with more of a shit grin on their faces than an admiring smile. Our attention turned to Hans as he rushed around the counter, and we embraced in a hug, just like we always had. Then he held our shoulders at arm's length and looked us over.

"God, you are gorgeous! Where have you been all my life," he said with his lovable, funny wit.

Lisa and I were a little overwhelmed and tearing-up. It felt like we had never left as we hugged Hans again and wished him a Happy birthday!

"Wow, girl. It's been what; ten years or more," he said as he made his way back around the counter with a big grin on his face, "and you have obviously been working out somewhere. You are truly more beautiful than ever."

"Why; thank you, Hans," we replied, truly flattered.

Then I looked around at all the hot young beefcake grinning at me and joked, "It kinda feels like I never left."

Hans had a good laugh over that, and I could tell Lisa was ready to go, having completed our stated task. But I figured, what the hell, we were already there, so why not get in a workout.

"How much for a day pass?" I asked.

"Your money's no good here, Lori. It's on the house whenever you need a workout," Hans chuckled with a wink, then he leaned over the counter and lowered his voice, "I could never repay you for the business you've brought in here all these years."