Lost in Purgatory, Lisa's Side!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never mention my husband. I'm not doing this because he is lacking in any way," I stated, and to reinforce my point, added, "and if you become half the man he is, you will be lucky and make some woman very happy."

"He must be one hell of a good man to put a ring on your finger," Eric replied sincerely, and I could see the understanding in his eyes.

He gathered his clothes and went to wash up. When Eric came out of the bathroom, he tossed four twenties on the nightstand, kissed me on the forehead, and left without a word.

When I slipped into the shower and let the hot water wash over me that afternoon, I knew Lisa would be back soon, livid and scared. I was just glad she wasn't there to witness all that. David was a fantastic lover in his own right, and he had damn near made me pass out many times. But no (one) man could ever make me feel the way those young men did, and Lisa never needed to know that, I told myself.

I felt Lisa come back as I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I knew she would be worried about David finding out, and I was ready to reassure her that that would never happen.

I was confident the boys from the gym would follow the rules. The most important of which was; rule #1. All parties must agree to a strict code of silence. If they ever ran into Lori in public, they were not to acknowledge her in any way, regardless of whether she was with someone or not. That was the main reason we had always gone by Lori at the gym. If anyone broke the rules and spoke out of turn, there would be no blowback on Lisa.

I stood in front of the mirror and wondered how I could do this to the only man Lisa or I ever loved. I was surprised by her quiet demeanor but quickly realized Lisa was scared out of her mind as she stared at our red swollen cunt in the mirror. She knew it would destroy David if he found out, and she was in a panic because we always slept in the nude. But I had a foolproof plan, and on our way home I reassured Lisa that everything would be okay. She just hoped it would work.

David liked to take us, me actually, to the adult lingerie/toy store to get new outfits and toys for our play sessions. On one of our many trips, I was looking at and teasing David about a twelve-inch dildo that was as thick as his wrist. He bought it for me as a joke. Well, as more of a dare, really.

When David got home from work that day, I was in bed moaning and vigorously pleasuring myself with that twelve-inch dildo I nicknamed Big Bob!

David couldn't get his clothes off fast enough, and I was in seventh heaven. Even Lisa couldn't deny how good it felt as he licked and sucked us to an amazing orgasm while he pounded our red swollen cunt with Big Bob!

Lisa was still pissed. But David never had a clue how our perfect little pussy really got that way.

I really didn't want to fuck up our lives, and at that moment, it all seemed so unimportant. But, Like any junkie, I had a thousand excuses, and in less than three months, I was back at the gym, hugging Hans and telling Lisa, just one more time. I swore to her I just wanted to thank Eric and my favorite cunt licker by treating them to an all-out Dominatrix session.

I made those young men do some really nasty stuff, and they loved every minute of it. But, just like back in the day, whenever I was in the mood to be a Dominatrix, Lisa didn't totally check out. I could feel her peeking around the corner of her hiding place like a voyeur. I think she felt I was taking back some of the power we lost at the gravel pit that day.

Lisa was still scared to death that David would find out, and I assured her that there was no way he could; unless she opened her mouth.

Over the last few years, I made regular visits to the gym for my special workouts! The old adage held true (the more you get, the more you want). I really did try to keep my addiction under control, and I could usually hold out for eight to ten weeks between fixes. Lisa had come to accept what I was doing on some level. But she could never get over her guilt, and it made her work on her marriage that much harder.

Our sex life with David was better than ever. Although, Lisa was afraid I might fuck him to death someday. Lisa even became a little more aggressive when she was making love with David, and I noticed her peeking around that corner during some of my fuck-toy sessions. I couldn't help but wonder if she wanted to try it or if she was just getting off on watching?

Then came the ultimate temptation, and like any junky presented with a golden opportunity to have all the drugs they could ever want, I took it.

It was a Saturday afternoon. David was doing a side job replacing some damaged bricks on an old fireplace when Shellie called, saying she had exciting news, and asked Lisa to come over. When we got there, Pam was impatiently waiting for Shellie to spill the big news. Shellie told us she got a big promotion and said she would be flying to cities all over the country to set up and run customer software upgrade seminars on Fridays for the next six months.

Then Shellie said she would be flying out on Thursdays and planned to hire a babysitter to watch the kids until Tom got home from work. Lisa and Pam wouldn't hear of it and decided to split up the time. Lisa would pick up Susie from daycare and watch the kids until seven-thirty. Then Pam would take over until Tom got home. Lisa said she would have to run it by David, but she was sure he would be good with it.

On our way home from Shellie's that day, all I could think about was how easy it would be to set up Thursday night fuck-toy sessions with my gym boys. I was so confident that David would never find out or suspect Lisa of cheating on him (because technically she never had) I implored her to tell him she would be watching the kids until Tom got home from work around 11:30 p.m.

Lisa got irate, and she emphatically refused to lie to David, knowing what I had in mind. But I kept pushing her. I reasoned that it would only be for six months. Then things would go back to "normal," and no one would ever know. Lisa still refused, thinking there were too many ways to get caught, but that night, she didn't mention it to David. I was surprised, and I could tell she was struggling with my proposal.

The next day I still had no idea what Lisa would do. But that night at dinner, she told David that Shellie got a big promotion and would be flying around the country doing software upgrade seminars. Then Lisa explained that Shellie would be leaving right from work on Thursdays to catch a plane for the next six months, and said she wanted to help out by picking up Susie from daycare and watching the kids (until Tom got home from work).

I was stunned!

Of course, David was good with it and thought it was nice that Lisa wanted to help out her sister. But I felt her shame, and we felt sick to our stomach. Well, for me, it was more like jonesing at the thought of getting weekly injections of my favorite drug. Hard young cocks!

About two years earlier, Eric found his ideal woman, moved on, and passed the key to my favorite cunt licker, Jerrick.

I called Jerrick with the good news and told him the Do Drop Inn wouldn't do and said I knew just the place. That sleazy motel David and I used when we played naughty date night hookup. It was close, but not too close, and with no surveillance cameras and parking in the rear, I thought it would be perfect.

That first Thursday night, when Lisa hugged Susie and Tommy and said goodbye to Pam, she was really struggling, and I thought she might cry. But I was so excited I had butterflies as we got into the car and drove to the motel.

Lisa was upset when I asked the clerk if room 33 was available. That was the room David and I always used. But the thought of having my fuck-toy sessions in that room was a real turn-on for me.

"I was never here. Right!" I said as he opened the ledger.

Then I slipped him cash with a nice tip and a sexy wink. He just grinned and wiggled his eyebrows as he closed the ledger and handed me the key. I was pretty sure I saw the clerk pocket the money when I turned to leave the lobby.

When we walked into the room, I even felt a pang of guilt about using the same room David, Lisa, and I had so much fun in; over the years. But when my drugs, hard young cocks, showed up, I quickly got over that.

Lisa hated me cheating on David and was worried all the time. But I was confident that he would never find out and kept reminding her it was only for six months.

Lisa knew David would not think to question her fidelity, and as the weeks went on, she started to relax a little. I even noticed her peeking around the corner of her hiding place more and more during my sessions.

Then came that terrible night!

Maybe we, I, should have known something was wrong by the way David acted that morning. He woke up early with one of his awesome steel-rod, rem-sleep boners. I was dreaming about getting my fix at the motel as David playfully made love to Lisa. I took notice when he went down on Lisa and brought her to a passionate orgasm. Then, Just as we slipped over the edge, he sprang up between her legs with a look in his eyes that scared her.

David began to violently fuck Lisa, and I quickly took over. I inherited her rolling orgasm and kept cuming until he finished, and I almost passed out during his last few animal thrusts. It was the best fuck David had ever given me, but I was overconfident, and I didn't recognize it for the hate fuck it was.

Knowing what I know now. I'm sure David had intended to leave Lisa sore and used for her lover, but he didn't know what was really going on: Yet!

That night, after my fuck-toy session, I was still off in la-la land when the phone rang. It was on the bathroom counter where we always left it, on the off chance that some emergency would come up. Lisa had showered, blown her hair dry, and was about to start her makeup. I felt the loving smile spread across her face when she heard David's ringtone. My fuck-toy session was the furthest thing from her mind when she answered the phone. Lisa just figured he was feeling lonely and missing her.

"Hi, Hun. What's the matter? Can't sleep without momma there?" Lisa asked with her usual sweet tone.

But when David replied, I knew something was terribly wrong and instantly came back from la-la land. Lisa tried to hold onto hope, but I knew the jig was up, and our life as we knew it was over.

I felt sorry for her when David called Lisa a whore, and I felt her complete despair when she realized that he had been watching us, me, all night. By the end of the phone call, Lisa was barely hanging on. She had some delusional idea she could still save her marriage, but I knew that was not on the table anymore, and I implored her to tell him the truth about me, about everything.

For Christ's sake, David had just watched his wife get used by four men in every conceivable way, and to add insult to injury, it was in the same motel room we had all played in together.

David had been completely blindsided and was blaming himself. I could tell how broken he was, and I knew the only way he could get past this was to have someone to blame, like me.

I managed to get us dressed and out to the car, but Lisa didn't want to go home because David had told her not to.

I knew he was in terrible pain as he pleaded for answers, wanting to know what was wrong with him. The fact was, nothing was wrong with David. He was the best man we had ever known, and I had just fucked that up for good. But as I drove and Lisa blubbered, all I could think was that we had to tell David the truth. It will set you free... Right!

Who was the dumb fuck that said that shit!

When we got to the house, I tried to make Lisa understand that her marriage was over, and we were only there to tell David the truth. But we, I, didn't really know what to say. I just knew that somehow we had to make David understand he didn't do anything wrong, and it was not his fault.

In hindsight, and again, I should have listened to Lisa and waited until David was not so emotionally raw. But all our emotions were scattered out like the debris from a high-speed train wreck that night, and no one was thinking straight.

Lisa had kept her alter ego a secret for so long we were not sure where to start as we pleaded with David and tried to make him understand it was not his fault.

Lisa checked out that horrible night, and most days, she is not here. That is why I am telling you her; our story.

It has been almost a year since David took his own life. We still have Spike, our faithful baby boy. I know from what David said, somehow Spike saved our lives that night, and he has saved us more times than we can count ever since.

Over the first couple of months, the only time I would feel Lisa stir was when I was curled up on the loveseat, overwhelmed and weeping as Spike desperately tried to kiss his mommy's tears away. Spike doesn't care that his mommy is a horrible, heartless slut.

Our mother and sister have joined our father and disowned Lisa, us. The heartless slut that could have done that to such a wonderful man. We could not even attend David's funeral because no one could stand the sight of us.

Lisa, I, was branded with a "scarlet letter" by everyone in town. The only person that had any compassion for us at all was Gary. About two weeks after David died, he had come to me, riddled with guilt over what happened. Gary blamed himself for letting David see the live video feeds.

I told Gary that it was all my fault. I knew David was a proud, strong man. I was not surprised he had insisted on seeing it for himself before he would believe that his wife, the love of his life, his soulmate, was a cheating slut! And I truly wish he hadn't.

After four months, the money started running out, and I tried to get a job. I hoped Jerry would show some pity for Lisa. But when I walked into the bar, the place went silent as everyone turned to stare at the horrible, heartless slut! I turned and walked back out, knowing we would have to move out of town.

David's life insurance wouldn't pay, of course, and we, I, sold the house and his truck a few months ago. I paid off the funeral expenses and all of our outstanding bills. We had enough left to move into a small apartment in the town where Danny and his new wife, Sara, live.

Lisa and I know David was the only man Danny ever trusted, and he had come to think of David as his father. Lisa was glad Danny loved Sara so much that he went through with their marriage as planned. But Lisa could not bring herself to be at the wedding. We did not want to upset everyone on Danny and Sara's big day.

I take Lisa to visit them on the days she is actually here. I know he loves his mother and tries to be strong for her. But we never stay very long because Lisa, we, can't stand to see the pain in his eyes and cry all the way back to the apartment every time.

I have a job at a small bar where no one knows us. I never manage more than a thin smile, and I don't flirt for tips anymore. Everyone can see the pain in our eyes, and whenever someone leaves a good tip, I am sure it's out of pity.

Most days, Lisa is not here. Sometimes I feel her wake up with me, praying it was all a horrible nightmare until reality comes crashing back down on her. Then she is gone, and I, Lori, the strong one, am left to carry on.

Who knows, if Lisa had been strong enough to stop me from getting into that red convertible, maybe we could have come back together after puberty as a whole well-adjusted woman. I have gone through every moment of our lives a thousand times trying to find that "eureka" moment that would have made the difference and changed everything. But the truth is, what is done is done, and nothing Lisa or I do, will ever change that.

Lisa was raised Catholic, but we have not been in a Church since Lisa married David. Neither of us believes in God or all the trappings that come with him anymore. Yet, we still pray every day that David has found peace, and I pray that someday David and Lisa's souls will meet again, and they will have the lifelong love-affair they were meant to have; without me, Lori, there to ruin it.

What I do know. Is that we will live out our fruitless days in a self-imposed sentence of self-loathing.

What David didn't know!

The end.

P.S. I can only hope that if anyone who has read this story feels they are living like Lisa; they talk with someone and seek help before it's too late! I am not Lisa, but I am a Bipolar sex-addict with a dissociated personality, and I understand how badly this can affect relationships. I made a complete mess out of my first two marriages, and only after years of counseling (and finding the right medications) did I marry the love of my life. I have been happily and faithfully married for 32 years. Lucky for me, my husband is my drug of choice. He indulges my every sex-addicted whim, and I love him more than anything in the whole world!

Sincerely Domwife.

Copyright © Domwife

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in reviews. Names of characters and or places are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated in the text. This story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers. All characters are 18+ years of age.