Lost in Texas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice's face contained pure lust as she responded. "Thank you for letting me eat your pussy."

"Good Bitch. Now go get the ruler and bring it back here."

Alice crawled off, seeming a little too eager. Liz grinned. Normally it took her a lot longer to break someone in regarding spanking, but Alice had taken to it right away. Liz was hoping that, with some more training, she would be able to make the young woman cum just by smacking her beautiful round ass. Alice returned with the ruler in her teeth, making Liz glow with pride. Alice had once made the mistake of bringing it back in her hand, which was for people and not pets. She had been forced to sleep on her stomach that evening, though she had done so with a smile on her lips.

"Good Bitch," she said again. "Now heel. Excellent. Show position." Alice straightened up her back, arms and neck. This had the added effect of thrusting her ass out a bit. Liz, with a glass of wine in one hand and the ruler in the other, began spanking Alice. She swatted five times, put the ruler down and then finger Alice's increasingly damp vaginal opening for almost a minute. Then she repeated the procedure, except adding an extra 'thwack' with the ruler each time. She had reached a dozen swats when she heard those magical words.

"May I cum please?" Alice almost whimpered. But the girl wasn't in pain, but was rather in desperate need of release.

Liz kept her fingers buried in Alice's pussy longer that time. "Yes, you may cum now."

Alice closer her eyes as the climax began. Liz was amazed by how much energy the girl used up during each orgasm, and even more amazed by how quickly she recovered. The trembling started at Alice's shoulders and then worked its way down her spine until it started pushing the girl's sweet nectar out and down the insides of her thighs. Liz realized it was time to get Alice cleaned up. Then she got an idea.

"You know what I think Bitch needs? A bath." She put the remnants of her meal on the counter, then led Alice into the bathroom. She started running the water. "Now take off your leggings," she ordered. Alice looked a little confused, but obeyed quickly. Once the water was the right temperature, Liz grabbed the detachable nozzle and let it hang into the tub before hitting the button that converted from bath to shower. Water started pouring out the nozzle. "Now get in the tub."

Alice crawled over the edge of the tub while Liz grabbed the nozzle. The older girl was giving her 'dog' a bath. She sprayed Alice down, shampooed her, rinsed and then conditioned. Then she soaped the girl up. Alice noticed that her mistress was paying far more attention to her breasts than was necessary, but she got a charge from when Liz tweaked and tugged at her nipples. And whenever one hand was engaged in breast play, the other hand was directing a stream of water at Alice's sensitive pussy. By the end of the bath, she was begging to be allowed to cum again, and once again Liz granted permission. After a quick spray of water to wash away the new cum residue, Liz turned off the water and toweled her pet off. She was suddenly glad she had gotten a collar that had been water-treated. Once Alice was dried off and Liz had combed her hair out, Liz reached over and removed the collar. Alice immediately went and kissed her girlfriend good and hard, then broke off due to a case of the giggles.

"You were making that up as you went, weren't you?" Alice asked. She appeared to be obviously pleased by this new game, as it gave them something new to do that was easily in line with her obedient-dog persona. They strayed from that identity periodically, such as when Alice was tied to the bed, but being Liz's Bitch was something she greatly enjoyed.

"A good dom never reveals her secrets," Liz said with a smirk. The two girls grabbed their robes and went to crash out on the sofa. Liz stretched out while Alice curled her feet up under her and leaned against the back with one shoulder, letting her sit comfortably while talking to Liz.

"So, how do you think it's going?" Alice asked, grabbing one of Liz's feet and starting to massage it. She didn't need to mention what she was worried about.

"I wish I knew. I think this is worse than the singing incident. She loved to sing, but I doubt that would even come close to comparing with how she feels about Laurie. I think she still loves the girl. I just don't know if that's enough." Liz chuckled.

"What's so funny?" asked Alice.

"I was just thinking what would have happened if that one jackass hadn't thrown an egg at her four years ago. Would Heather have grown up to be the person she is? Can you imagine a well-behaved Heather wearing a dress and . . ."

"Sorry, but you lost all credibility when you said 'dress.' I guess that maybe it's best that someone did. It lit a fire under her that brought her here. It gave her a passion that attracted Laurie to her. If Laurie hadn't been attracted to her, she wouldn't have gone on that road trip and lit Heather's car on fire. If Heather's car doesn't get set on fire, Freddie never drives out to check on us, and none of us ever meet her or Jane or Michelle. And then I might never have been able to accept that I was gay, I never lose my virginity to Michelle, and I never wind up sitting on this couch with another woman while thinking about getting new curtains for this place."

"Chaos theory. Everything effects everything else. And what the hell is wrong with these curtains?"

"Just a little drab. This place could use some color." Alice pursed her lips. "Speaking of dresses, though, does your grandfather still have that one? The one she was wearing that night?"

"Probably. Why?"

"Could you get him to send it here? I've got an idea."

----------------- -------------

Back at the dorms . . .

----------------- -------------

Heather and Laurie had walked for a while after their 'smooching' session on the bench finally ended. Heather talked about her conversation with Laurie's dad, and Laurie talked about some of the things people did down in Fort Lauderdale after their personal blow-up. Laurie kept her arm wrapped around Heather's, wishing she could hold the girl's hand. Eventually they wound up back at the dorm. Laurie took one look around and physically blanched.

"Were you going to throw all this stuff away?" she asked, looking at the boxes.

"No, I was going to give it back to you. I . . . I shouldn't have said the thing about affections being bought. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry," Laurie said. "But you're right. You shouldn't have said it. I know it's superficial, but I like giving stuff to people. You needed new clothes and I was in a position to help." She looked a bit nervous. "Don't take this as pity or anything like that, since I know you worked hard to get here. But I know no one ever gave you anything, except for Mr. Price, and I think you deserved something. You deserved a nice dress, you deserved nice Christmas presents and you . . . you deserve everything. All your parents ever gave you was grief and bruises, and no matter how much you defend where you've come from, I'm still going to be mad at them for that." Laurie started putting all the clothes back on hangers and putting them in the closet. She felt arms encircling her waist.

"So what did I do to deserve you?" came a heated whisper in her ear.

Laurie gripped those arms. "I think we could both ask that question. Except I would be referring to you and . . . as opposed to when you said it . . . Why can't I ever quit when I'm ahead?"

Heather let Laurie pick up a bit, then they headed into the shower. It wasn't about sex this time. Heather hadn't cleaned up yet that day, and Laurie knew that her hands would cause her problems. The bags went on over the bandages, but this time Heather had a blonde beauty to wash her hair. There was a great deal of light touching as the two girls re-familiarized themselves with each other's bodies. It had only been a little over a week, but there had been so much fear that this would never happen again. There was quite a bit of nuzzling and nibbling, but it was all strictly above the belt-line.

When they were done, Laurie had Heather lie down completely nude on the bed, and proceeded to give her girlfriend the most soothing massage that Laurie had ever given in her life.

"Okay, this is nice," Heather murmured. She had her hands stretched out in front of her so Laurie, who was straddling her back, didn't accidentally kneel on them. Laurie thought it made it look like Heather was trying to fly.

"I know how tense you get when you get mad, so I'm surprised you could even move considering how our week has gone."

Heather found it oddly satisfying that Laurie had said "our week." Since they were still going to be together, even their turmoil was to be considered a shared event. She found it not-so-oddly satisfying that Laurie was spending an inordinate amount of time kneading Heather's upper hamstrings and letting her hands drift up to Heather's butt. Laurie ordered a pizza and then continued the massage until the food arrived. Some lucky delivery guy, whose idea of a hot date was downloading pictures of girls who looked like Heather and Laurie, got a bit of an eyeful when he delivered, as Heather was lying on the bed with only a towel covering her butt. The two ate before talking for hours. Heather actually showed some sympathy for Laurie's position regarding her father, and was more than willing to discuss protecting his image as long as it didn't interfere with her and Laurie's relationship. Laurie readily agreed.

By seven o'clock, both girls were completely wiped out. Neither of them had slept well if at all for days. But despite all of their problems up until that point, there wasn't even a question about where Laurie would be staying. They both slipped into nightshirts, then into bed and finally into each other's arms.

------------------------ ------------

About twelve hours later . . .

------------------------ ------------

Heather was having the most fantastic dream. She was lying on the beach back in Fort Lauderdale and the beach was deserted except for her. The sun was just rising and lighting up the water, warming Heather's skin and soothing her worries. She was wearing a fairly cute bathing suit that consisted of stretchy short-shorts and a bikini top. The waves were getting closer and closer. She could feel the warm water tickling her toes. On the next pass they worked their way up to her calves, the backs of her knees, her thighs and finally her butt. It splashed up and lapped at her crotch. Then it lapped at her crotch again.

Heather opened her eyes just in time to feel the pressure building inside her. There was a Laurie-sized lump under the covers between Heather's legs, and she felt the lapping at her crotch continuing. But she knew it wasn't the waves; rather, it was a beautiful blonde-haired girl. Heather had no idea how long the girl had been down there and she didn't much care. This was a great way to get woken up.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as the wave after wave of pleasure splashed through her veins and onto Laurie's face. You couldn't have removed the smile from her face with a crowbar. As the pleasure subsided, she felt Laurie's lips kissing their way up her abdomen, pausing to tease Heather's nipples, and the continuing their journey up Heather's neck. The blonde girl had a devilish countenance when her head finally emerged from beneath the covers, and Laurie's lips finished their journey when they contacted Heather's.

"Good morning," she said before kissing Heather long and hard.

Heather wrapped her arms around Laurie and hugged her as tightly as she good. She flexed her hands, finding out that they were still fairly sore. But they were bruised, not broken. "What time is it?" It was the first day of classes after the break, and . . . and she had no desire whatsoever to get out of bed.

"Seven o'clock," Laurie returned as she started nibbling on Heather's earlobe. The blonde girl sighed. "Do we have to go to school today? Can't we just play hookie and get around to me making things up to you?"

"I think you've already had a good start at that," Heather said with a contented smile. She had heard guys talk about how great it was to get woken up by a blowjob, but she wondered if it could EVEN compare to what she had just experienced. "Listen, don't worry about 'making things right.' Almost by definition, if we keep holding on to what happened, we won't be able to let go and move on."

"Okay," Laurie moped. "But seriously, I've only got the two classes today, and . . ."

"I've got three. I can't miss all of them."

"How are you even going to take notes?" Laurie asked, gently taking one of Heather's bandaged hands in her own.

Heather hadn't thought about that. "I'll take a tape recorder, and I can borrow notes on anything that gets put up on the blackboard."

Laurie started sucking on Heather's neck. "Can't we at least skip advanced composition this morning? We were a week ahead on the reading anyway," Laurie said, the continued her gentle attentions.

Heather was moaning. 'It wouldn't really kill us to skip ONE class,' she thought. "Wait," she said at last, breathing heavily. "Laurie, I actually would love for us to . . . you know, but I'm in no condition," she added, holding up her hands.

"That's alright," Laurie said with a wicked grin. "I know you don't want me 'making things up' to you, but there's something I'd really like to do that takes no real effort on your part. We lost a week of vacation. Let's give ourselves this morning at least.

Heather was considering objecting, but Laurie pushed aside the covers and undid her nightshirt, letting those pendulous breasts come free. Heather gulped. Laurie offered one of them to Heather's lips, and the dark-haired girl realized she wasn't going anywhere for a while. She sucked on those nipples with great relish. She'd missed those breasts. Laurie moved over so Heather could access the other tit, letting her lick, tongue and nibble the nub to her hearts delight. Laurie began fingering her own sex as Heather feasted of the blonde girl's buoyant bounty.

Laurie pulled her weighty melons away, despite Heather's leech-like like suction on one of the nipples. Laurie kissed her way back down her girlfriend's torso until she was able to bury her tongue back in Heather's pussy. Heather put her hands at her sides, realizing she was pretty much defenseless to stop Laurie. That was if she wanted to. And that was a big 'if.' She was still pretty tender down there from her 'good morning' orgasm, so it didn't take much for Laurie to get her all hot and bothered again. Laurie's tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. Laurie snaked her tongue around Heather's clit and squeezed it like a snake would constrict its prey. Laurie thought about the snake tattoo that crossed Heather's shoulders and down her arms, and was grateful that she could forward to being coiled up for a long time to come. But first, she had to show Heather just how far she was willing to go to make the singer happy.

Laurie stopping playing with herself long enough to bring both hands to work on Heather's pussy. She placed her thumbs on either side of the swollen outer lips and began rubbing them slowly. Heather gasped as she felt herself getting a pussy-massage. 'Is there anything she can't do with those hands?'

After a few minutes of gentle stimulation, and the occasional tongue flick to the clit, Laurie inserted her thumbs into the slit and began pulling gently at Heather's vaginal walls. Soon, Heather felt like a short, fat dildo was stretching her to her limits. 'How long has she been thinking about this?' Heather asked of herself. 'This is nice!' Laurie had sunk her thumbs all the way into Heather's body until her palms basically cupped Heather's opening, and those thumbs were working magic in her pussy.

Laurie knew that she would remember the expression on Heather's face for the rest of her life. The normally cynical girl's face had been lighted up with pleasure and blushing and that sexy coat of sweat that people could only really achieve during lovemaking. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, and Laurie could almost see her heated breath flowing out onto her lips. Laurie was doing that . . . she was bringing that kind of joy to the person she loved. And she was just getting started.

The blonde girl withdrew her thumbs and replaced them with two fingers from her right hand, while her left hand drifted to Laurie's own box and began pleasuring it. Laurie finger-fucked Heather for a while before inserting a third finger. Then a fourth. She had Heather's opening get pushed and prodded in every direction possible.

Heather probably should have suspected what was going on, but her pleasure centers were on overload and she really wasn't up to questioning her girlfriend's tactics. Then she felt knuckles on the inside of her vaginal opening.

"Wha . . . You can't be . . . serious," she groaned as Laurie's hand pushed inward.

"Serious enough to research it on the Internet," the blonde returned huskily. "I've been wanting to do this since the first time we were together, and I want to give you pleasure you've never imagined." Her gaze softened a bit. "I want to be your first for something, and I don't want anything coming between us." Then a fire lit up behind those baby-blues. "And now I'm inside you," she cooed as her hand pushed further into Heather's body, "and there's nothing between us. Not space . . . not skin . . ." She pushed her hand a little deeper and Heather's pussy swallowed it whole.

Heather's hands went almost instinctively to try and repel the invader, but she didn't have the strength in them to grip Laurie's arm. She had never felt so stretched . . . so full. She never even imagined anything like she was experiencing. There had been pain for sure, when that normally delicate hand had spread her opening further than it had ever been before. But after the seconds turned to minutes, she understood what it was like to have someone 'inside' of her. Laurie was claiming the dark-haired girl as her own, and Heather doubted Laurie truly realized it. Her spine was writhing like an eel and she placed her hands on the side of her head, debating whether to pass out or scream to the rafters. Laurie had begun rolling her knuckles on Heather's interior vaginal walls and stretching her fingers as much as she could. Then one knuckle hit a very special place, and Heather gasped.

Laurie couldn't tell if her lover was in pure ecstasy or just really surprised based on that look. Then the girl's cheeks flushed. 'So that's what she'd look like if she just wore some blush,' Laurie thought. Then the corners of Heather's mouth started creeping upward and her eyes glazed over. Laurie grinned. 'Oh, I've got you now,' she thought as she rolled her knuckles again. Heather gasped. The blonde girl's masturbation became almost frantic as Laurie strove to get herself and Heather off at the same time. She almost succeeded, but Heather's climax hit the girl like an avalanche and the dark-haired girl's muscular form twisted and turned as she was enveloped by sexual bliss. Her stretched opening feebly clamped down on Laurie's wrist as Heather started a series of high pitched moans that came out in gasps.

Heather was so high that she had passed cloud nine about five minutes earlier. She was pretty sure she was hallucinating, but it was almost as if her pleasure had become visible and covered her eyes like a veil. It was more than she could have ever imagined, and it seemed to be happening over and over again.

Laurie was amazed. She had never seen someone have multiple orgasms before, at least not in such close proximity. Alice claimed that Freddie was capable of them, but Laurie hadn't been there for that. She had been in saloon fucking the same woman she was fucking right now. That thought pushed Laurie over the edge as she brought herself to orgasm. With one hand buried in Heather, she leaned over and rested her blonde head on her lover's leg as she climaxed herself. Over her own heavy breathing, she heard Heather speak.

1...345678