All Comments on 'Lost In Texas'

by BigDave1690

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ramonbrookramonbrookover 7 years ago
Now that is how you do it!

Loved the revenge and the fact that she did NOT BECOME A BIG COCK WHORE AFTER BEING RAPED, like so many other authors write about! This story is more realistic and EXACTLY the way I would want it to play out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geography

How're you going to call the Texas Panhandle part of the Mid-West?

This would be like if someone said, "I'm on vacation in Northern England, driving through Bristol."

I guess maybe if you're using Mid-West as a synonym for the Great Plains, but I remain unimpressed by the geographical knowledge expressed through this jerk-off story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a good read. Love the combination of love, sex, violence/ rape, revenge, love then sex again. Touched all the bases. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geography

Who gives a shit about the geography? It's about the story and if it works, fine, if not, move on.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
whew!

Nasty little story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Editing!

I'm not going to list all the typos, spelling and grammar errors, but they were plentiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worst.

Worst story I ever read. Please don't ever write another story. You suck and so does this story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"If non-consent, rape and revenge offend you, then don't read any further."

That's as far as I got. How could any civilized person not be offended by gratuitous violence and rape? OK, its the author's right and privilege to create such work, no argument from me. And I have to salute this author for allowing anonymous self-righteous judgemental asses like me point out that he/she (Who really knows? We are all anonymous.) is a miserable sick fuck who should be ashamed of his/her perversion, as their parents and family would be.

I would suggest you redirect your talent and imagination into more civilized and intelligent story writing. Anna Karenina and Madame Bovary are two of the most disgusting sluts ever invented in classical literature, the the novels are still classics, and in the end, both women do the right thing. So you can still write smut, but not glorify the brutalization of women. That's wrong, and you know it. This story is an embarrassment, to you and your fans. Do better. Be better.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Just a story Right

This is just a story Right! but my girlfriend in college was date raped and believe me she would have done the same thing if she had the chance! So I like where this went. The perverts got theirs. In real live both of the tourist would have ended up dead and buried in unmarked graves. So it's nice to see justice done for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape and Aftermath Done Right!

This was a great play on the wife-being-raped-in-front-of-her-husband scenario. Much better than the usual, like the one by j267.

I loved the fact that the wife still loved her husband even after being raped with a big cock, and that her husband got his revenge. And most importantly, those two perverts got EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVED! That's better than 99% of the authors on this site would have done.

The rape actually was hot and their fuck afterward was too. Much more realistic that these types of stories usually end. Usually, authors just have the husband cry and passively accept their wife's rape and their own humiliation. This is EXACTLY what I wish j267 and others would do. So nice to see justice done for once, combined with hot sex too. To all other potential authors out there: this is how it's done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous