Lost in the City

Story Info
An Apt in the bad area.
1.7k words
4.19
18.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and I looked as long as we could ,but we could not find an apartment of any kind that we could afford in any of the areas we felt were safe and respectable. So at the last minute we had to have a place to move in to so we took the only one we could find that we liked and could afford. But not in an area either of us were comfortable living in. It was not just in the edge of bad, but more than seven blocks into Bad.

It was deep into drugs, guns, prostitute your sister, mother and wife. Gang Banger area. My Wife Kelly is first not black, but very white, big tits, nice ass, great legs and fucking beautiful. She knows the street and can talk the bad street talk. She is not bashful and stands up. But she would be a money hole big time and the local pimps were going to know it first sight.

We worked three blocks apart up town about a 40 minute drive from our apartment so not a bad drive. We drive a nice car not new but nearly. I stored it up town. We bought a beater that fit the area we lived in and tried to fit in. I was very uncomfortable with the area. Kelly didn't seem to be very uneasy with it. We talked about it at length and she was much more realistic than I was.

"Kyle, I am not going to live our lives in fear. There are things I decided when we had to move in here. There are things very likely to happen. Every day they become more likely. Unless I hide in our Apt all the time I will be raped. Once it happens I will belong here and to them. I will be put on display. I will likely be pimped. They pimp all their women. Most of them pimp their own wives."

She quickly reached over and grabbed my semi erect cock.

"See you know I am right. They'll take me."

"You know I'll be raped don't you? And you can't stop it."

"Yes, I do know it and no I probably can't stop it."

"We have been here over a month now and I can tell I am on the market list. They are just waiting for the perfect time to take me. Unless we move today now it can not be stopped. You know it and I know it." We are in a place we can afford and we like. There are reasons to worry but we can not stop this."

"I can try."

"No you can't. That is what I am telling you. Don't try. Let it happen to me. Your cock tells me you know it will happen and you know how sexual it is. Your wife is going to be made a BBC whore! Raped, over and over. By lots of black gang bangers who live near us and watch me every day. I will be displayed for lots of this area to see. All the young ones will see me naked as will the old ones and some of them will fuck me."

"You really mean this?"

"Yes I do. I am ready to have it happen and I am okay about it."

"You actually are going to let them take you and become a whore for them?"

"Yes and I can even tell you whos' whore I am to become."

"You are kidding me?"

"No I am not, You know the big guy who sits on the fire stairs next to the alley by where we park our car, usually wears a yellow Tshirt. Big 6'4" maybe and 270 lbs? He is the street pimp on this block. I have seen him with some of his girls. Three times now when I have come out to our car he has talked to me."

"What's he said to you."

"He has said a bunch of shit to me, but he has always said he wants to see if my tits are as good as he thinks."

"How does he know they are so beautiful?"

"I wasn't wearing a bra when we moved in remember?"

"Oh you are right you weren't I forgot. and they did look nice."

"You know last night just before dark I went down to get my cell I left in the car."

"Ya, you did and you were in the T and shorts you wear at bed time. Like now."

"Well, he was out there and he ask to see them."

"Really he ask to see your tits?"

"He said I could either show them right then or they would take me in the morning when we went out to the car."

"So he implied they would beat the shit out of me and just take you."

"That was it, yep."

"So what did you do?"

"He got to see em."

"You showed him?"

"I took the top off and stood for him."

"What he do?"

"Sat there and looked maybe five minutes and then nodded and said yep they are.

"And that is it?"

"Almost, but not quite. He then told me Same time tonight I am to come back down naked and go down the alley he sits by."

"So what's that mean?"

"Our wait is over and he's going to claim me as his."

"What are we going to do?"

She pulled the top off over her head and she slipped her shorts down. She stood naked in front of me for a few seconds.

"You are going to go in and sit down and put in our favorite porn movie and watch it. If I am not back by the end watch it again. Think of me as you watch it. Because I am going to become his whore tonight."

She kissed me her tongue darted in my mouth.

"He may just claim me which means in just a few minutes after I go down he will be up in me. But I think he'll have several of them fuck me. Just set and let this happen Baby, I love you."

She turned opened the door and was gone. We are on second floor front so I ran to the front window to see her come out. And a few seconds she did. She walked calmly completely naked the two houses down to the alley and I watched her disappear down it. I watched for several minutes hoping to see her returning. Just as I started to drop the curtain and turn away I caught movement out front and three guys came out of the shadows went over to the alley and turned down it. As they disappeared four others came from the other way and followed them down the alley too.

I sat down in front of our TV and turned on our movie. I looked out of our windows hoping to see something, anything. Nothing to see. Time slipped by. An hour passed then two. By the third hour I was frantic but still nothing. The fourth hour went by and at nearing the fifth I heard the door and my naked wife came back into our Apartment. I know my eyes were big as an owls and I looked scared. Kelly stood in the doorway looking at me with a small smile on her face.

"Well it is done. I am now a street whore. Our pimp has claimed me as his and his crew have all had me as well."

I sat looking at her.

"Was it bad Kelly?"

"Much more sexual than I had expected. And exciting sexually. I never considered I would ever be sport fucked by a group of black guys. nor that I would enjoy it. Or look forward to them doing it again. But I am. Or that I would be watching my husband sitting on our couch waiting while I did it with his cock as hard as it will ever get knowing I was doing it, You are excited knowing they had me aren't you?"

"Scared silly for you and so excited you were where you were with who you were with knowing you were doing them. YES!"

My wife and I then fucked for two more hours. So began My wife's ownership by the pimp of our district. And her complete submission to him. He called the next morning and They talked for ten minutes. When she hung up she turned to me.

"I have to change. I am Dancing this afternoon and tonight at a club down the street three blocks. We have seen it. The Denver Club?"

"And your pimp is working you too?"

"Tonight between sets my pussy is for sale."

"Your first night as a real prostitute."

"I knew when we moved in here it was bound to happen didn't you?"

"I knew you had a thing about doing this."

She smiled at me.

"You knew did you?"

"Well I suspected and I knew you would never agree to move in here if you did not want it."

She grinned this time and nodded. She turned to get ready for work. She left and by 2pm I knew she was up on stage naked for the customers there.

It was after 3am when she got home and she woke me.

"So how was it?"

"I never in my life have felt so sexy as being nude on stage with a bunch of guys watching who you know can fuck you when you come down. I absolutely love it. He tried to get me to do a line of coke. But he saw I didn't need it."

"So were you busy tonight?"

"You want to know how many did fuck me when I came off stage?"

I just smiled at her.

"It was a slow night midweek and I had 19 customer."

"All colored guys and bare cocks?"

"Yes bare and one Mexican guy who can really fuck. But I am a BBC slut. I love them.

"So a busy night?"

"All I know now is one of the girls told me one Saturday night she did 85 tricks. And she says I will top that this Saturday."

"Wow, Baby that is a lot of cocks in one night."

We lived in our Apt for three years and my wife was a prostitute and worked for her pimp the whole time. We are still married and live in a much better part of the city. But once in a while Kelly has to venture down to the old area and renew her self to the stage and the rooms upstairs.