All Comments on 'Lost in the City'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like stories like this when couple moves to bad part of the city. Would ne great to make more on this subject when wife or family just blend in black culture and sex.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I would like a part 2. This whole scenario turns me on. After I read this story the third time I noticed that it sounds like this whole deal turns the wife on alot! Even after they save up and move to a better neighborhood she goes back to get some black dick. I suspect she was fantasizing about black dick and maybe heard rumors and decided to make it happen somehow. The Idea turned hubby on as much as it turned her on. She loved dancing nude and all the BBC she got afterwards. Woman love thick cocks that fill them up. The thrill of Black on White sex. I loved to watch my women with blacks my own self. 10 stars to writer. Thanks again.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Gosh this story makes my nuts ache! It is really hot, that a beautiful young wife agrees to move into an area that guarantees she become a slut, nude dancer and prostitute. Hubby gets turned on that dozens of strangers mostly blacks fuck his beautiful wife everyday. Turns me on also but I don't know that I could accept it for my woman. What a "turn on" tho, I guess my problem is lack of control. So hot his low mileage wife walks nude outside two houses down to the alley just cuz some black guy told her to do it. No Control at all for Hubby. She does say she likes all the sex. Maybe they both were looking forward to it. I know with my first wife Karen I was trying to give her pussy away as much as possible all the time. 10 stars to writer. I love a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.