All Comments on 'Lost in the Forest'

by Dark_corners_of_the_mind

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DomwoolfDomwoolfabout 4 years ago
1st person

The use of you when speaking in the first person is jarring to the reader.

" You had no idea how you ended up in this forest. You could have sworn that you were in your bed, just taking some time to pleasure yourself before going to sleep when everything went black."

try instead:

( I had no idea how I ended up in this forest. I could have sworn that I was in my own bed, just taking some time to pleasure myself before going to sleep when everything went black. )

Otherwise a fine story.

de_grde_grabout 4 years ago

I thought I was going to hate the Second Person Point of View narration but it worked for your story. As for the content, I believe it belongs less in horror and more in non-human. For my preferences, I would prefer normal size cocks, even if they have a knot. I am not sure if English is your first language and I am certain that you need to edit more. At some part of your story, you write about "galleons of thick cum". I believe you wanted to write "gallon". As a non-native writer of English, I can forgive these mistakes because I make them all the time. Others in this site will give you a bad vote for it. Keep writing. You can certainly take the reader places with your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDark_corners_of_the_mind@Dark_corners_of_the_mind
Welcome to the dark corners of the mind, a place for me to write about the deepest, darkest fantasies that I don't want to publish under my usual pen-name.