All Comments on 'Lost in the Mountains Ch. 02'

by fantasea69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Not a fan of the Indian cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the update. I've been waiting for this.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

The usual way too gay idiocy thats required in every homosexual based Indian story.

I thought American GOP cucks had pathetically weak men but there is a DNA level issue with these garbage creating repressed kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are underrated. I hope I can see more of your work. I really love the "old man" genre in your story.

SiddyBoySahilSiddyBoySahilover 1 year ago

One of the best Indian stories of all time, what an unexpected ending.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Exquisite , please continue this story further

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

This series has a true potential to come up with multiple chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

still waiting for the next part

SiddyBoySahilSiddyBoySahilover 1 year ago

Please update the next part, you have left us on the edge

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please post the next part of the story ASAP. Don't let the negative comments demotivate you.

fantasea69fantasea69over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi everyone! I understand the anticipation for the next part. However, the feedback on this series hasn't been that well, even though I put all my time and effort into it to craft a love story mixed with suspense and erotica. So, I hope you do get my reluctance to write the next chapter.

Thank you to all who are patiently waiting and those who have supported my hardwork. I will write the next chapter but give me some time to come up with something more concrete. Meanwhile, the people who didn't like this story, it would be great if you can point out what went wrong, so I can put some fire in your balls as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please post next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best Indian stories of all time, it has infinite potential. Plz don't let negative comments affect your writing in any way.

abdtiresiasabdtiresiasabout 1 year ago

I'm surprised there are people who didn't like this story. This story is one of my favorites on this site. I'm so curious what the ending awaits after this.

Well, It may not match other people's tastes, but just my personal delusions:

I'm curious to see how Ruhani and Prem Kumar live as a happy couple, but I'd also like to see more “darker” development.

When Ruhani learns that Prem Kumar has lied about Gaurav being dead, what about Ruhani trying to escape with Gaurav but being stopped by Prem Kumar? I would love to see Prem Kumar using the blockade of the town as an excuse to reveal his patriarchal and dominant true colors. And I want to see Ruhani, initially rebellious, afraid of her husband's true colors, succumbing to Prem Kumar's sexual power and mental domination, more and more becoming “addicted” to Prem Kumar's sex and clinging to it.

Perhaps, even after the blockade of the village is lifted and the family comes to visit, she will already be mentally enslaved and will suffer forever without being able to leave herself.

I want to see Gaurav succumb too, unable to leave the village. He loves Ruhani, but he can't take her away from her husband and can’t return to the splendid life of civilized society either. How about Gaurav as a “cuckold”, ridiculed by the town, and even becomes the village's low-class slave, increasingly powerless at Prem Kumar's control?

(Personally, I think a gender change or gay setting would be also fun, but I don't think it's the your taste…)

Woah_astyWoah_astyabout 1 year ago

I loved the entire story!

SiddyBoySahilSiddyBoySahilabout 1 year ago

Please update the next part dear author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue the story. I am eagerly waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story. I am still eagerly waiting for the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantasea69@fantasea69
An Indian writer, here to add LIT to the erotica! UPDATE: Lost in the Mountains Part 3 is out now

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES