All Comments on 'Lost In The Snow Ch. 02'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Killing Sam is a top priority....

Sam is nuts. Loony tunes. He's been holed up in the woods too long. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bull fucking shit

Eric needs to grow a set and beat Sam to death!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
# 1

Almost the worst read ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kill Sam and Bury Kte in the Snow

Sounds like a plan. Sam ha to go.So does wifey. Run Eric Run

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sam is too strong. Eric is a weak wimp and Katie now realizes she has found her true love who just happens to be a better lover with a bigger cock! Poor Eric, he never had a chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sam should break Eric's neck in front of Katie and then they should consummate their union over the cuck's hapless body!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
predictable

you are such a asshole of a writer. I mean now he will get her pregnant and hubby will be a cuckold raising a bastard. what shit

serendipity i wonder if u are a male how many bastards u are raising and if u are a woman how many bastards u fostered onto u husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you have to be

a sick fuck to write or even think up this crap this author would get his jollies of on murdering someone go away you sick fuck. If your wondering why i comment under anonymous who in their right mind would give someone like this any address.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Im never going to forget you Sam. I finally feel like a reel womwn at last"

End of marrige. Game, set and match. No way hubby could ever in good conscience remain with Kate. Sam wins with his big cock. Husband loses. To bad so sad. One commenter had it right This has been predictable Nothing new. Big cock rules the world What a pile of .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good story

Not really very original; "Ukresearcher" has written this story seveal times (see his story "Yukon", for example). But it keeps the reader's interest, and at least the chapters are short. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Post script to comment directly below

Incidentally, Ukresearcher perennially gets low scores, generally in the "two" range, which is what you can expect, if you chose to post stories like this in the LW section. Not trying to disuade you, just sayin'.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Almost ready revenge story

I read the comments. The husband should look for job in such USA state, where the exhusbands DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY CHILDREN SUPPORT TO THE EX WIFE, IF THE BASTARD(S) ARE BELOW FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meist21Meist21over 10 years ago
This wimp husband stories suck.

These stories are predictable and just not real. At least BTB stories can be believed because it is rational human behavior. Not this stuff. Hubby should just leave, admit defeat and drop the wife. She is damaged goods and will not be trusted ever again. Like the writing but bad story.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
And this looks like it's either going to be a WACC and/or a RAAC.

WACC or RAAC, Author? Or is Eric going to grow some balls and do what he has to do? As it stands, I've given both Chapters 2 Stars because I'm hoping that Hubby gets his shit together within the next one or the one after. Be different. Don't wimp out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry.

But one of us would be dead, she might end up getting raped but it would have been over my dead body. I just don't get the turn on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Idiots with their comments.

The story isn't over you dumb fucks, how can you make comments like this.

Wait till the story ends before scoring or making comments.

xbowxbowover 10 years ago
Poor story that belongs in non-consent or fetish

Fuck me or I'm going to throw you out in the snow to die. Sounds like rape to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope you give Eric ball enough to find away to kill Sam and then cut his slut wife's womb out of her and shove it up her skanky ass otherwise this is just a one star cucky story. By the way still one star if Eric kills that bastard Sam and his whore of a wife talks him into raising a bastard baby

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
It's Far More Titillating

For a woman to humiliate her husband and get away with it under the pretense of being forced, than it is to just cuckold him for selfish reasons. And, of course, you have the option of writing several chapters of real cuckoldry, then end it by the wife telling the poor sap she didn't really mean any of it. That's my prediction for this story.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Solution

First: morning after anti-pregnancy pill from pharmacy.

Second: return clandestinly at a much later date with an equalizer ... Then, well we could have a beating, dick shortening with a dull machette, good old bullet to head, or for the quieter approach use a crossbow. All sorts of ways to avenge the rape of a wife and a marriage isn't there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Her decision

Sorry, if Katie is going to agree with Sam and conceive a child tonight and after what Eric heard her tell him over the flat screen that Sam is allowing him to see I say good bye to Katie. If for some reason she is that shallow of a person to fall in love with this unreasonable person he really has lost her. Katie will always be thinking and comparing Eric to Sam and she really will lose respect and begin to dislike Eric for his shortcomings compared to Sam. Say goodbye and find someone that isn't as shallow as Katie. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What to post a story here do you have to take MORON pills?????????

What the hell is wrong with you people? Is your life experience really this fucking pathetic?????????? So a guy is bigger and all of a sudden you're fucking helpless? A wife would completely throw her morals out the window and TORTURE someone she loves at the drop of a hat??? What utterly mentally disturbed bullshit! serendipity300 you are a sad and pathetic fucking loser for even spending the 10 minutes thinking through this shit. You obviously have NO life, but why do you feel the urge to pour your warm shit over other people?? This guy is committing a CRIME... yes, he would get 7 years without a second's thought and yet you want to build up this utterly ridiculous situation which only serves to ANNOY the readers. The husband could walk up to the asshole, cut his throat and NOTHING would happen to him. he has kidnapped these people, assaulted the husband, and raped the wife... and yes, dip shit even if she walked into court and said she loved it... IT IS STILL RAPE. There's 300 million plus people in the US alone, and you wont' find a single story anywhere even remotely close to this crap why??? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ASS WIPE! Only mentally disturbed assholes like you can even come up with this homosexual driven pile of pure SHIT. Write about how you love to finger little kittens, or face fuck your poodle... ANYTHING for change from this ridiculous, childish garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks.

So far this is a good reading story. Thanks. Hopefully it continues in the next installment. Keep up the good work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

Despite the 'old monk' in Tibet writing in English with a ball-point pen. I'll bet the ink would smear if Sweetie rubbed it! Jeez!

How much premonition do you have to have before you put a 'bullet-proof closed-circuit video monitor in your guest room? (Too much! Maybe Our Bull is an old Tibetan monk?)

LechemanLechemanover 10 years ago
Undecided

Not too sure what to make of this story other than it is way out there. Concurring with other critical comments regarding guys thinking the size of a dick will cause a woman to lose all her sense of rationality. Aside from the other fact this tends to convey the author does not credit women in general with any level of intelligence.

While the overall story is well written, if anything it is just perverse in its tidings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage

garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Hot story, Excellent!

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 10 years ago
The sick fucks

are not the writers of these cuck stories but rather the commenters who want violent deaths to come to the women who cheat on their mates. You guys come to a site for erotic stories and you want an erotic charge out of seeing unfaithful women suffer from the revenge wrought upon them either by their cuckolded husbands or by some other violent twist of fate.

This is a fantasy story, folks, and like many others on this site is not realistic without some willing suspension of disbelief on the part of the reader. My objection to the story is that it simply isn't very sexy. There is little description of the sex. The only eroticism is in the anticipation and in the jealous and enraged feelings of the cuckolded husband. The set up is OK, and I'll give it a 3 for that, but there was never any sexy parts (or for the revenge freaks any revenge part, though there were probably some erections produced when the rapist was locked out in the storm and might freeze to death).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: the sick fucks

are really the dicks who complain about opposing opinions on a porn site

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
5*. Enough said.

Except to say that the real sick fucks are the sick fucks that complain about the complainers complaining about the sick fucks that continuously complain about who they percieve to be sick fucks...

Confused? A very funny story with not a small drift of recognition, a small nod, to whoever wrote the original. Who was that, anyway?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
More Cuck Shit

Nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continued naïvete

The blind monk studied the stars?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Poor little cuck just watched, when an axe handle to Sam's head would have made her choice easier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
295 Followers
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES