All Comments on 'Lost In The Snow Ch. 04'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Well done to the author managing to create an MC with literally zero personality, christ he didn’t even have a spine.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All this writers MCs are either gays in closet or men with zero testosterone!! What’s wrong with the writer? Is he a gay or trans??? Just does not seem to be able to write about actual men!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry I take back my previous comment about Gay writer… I just checked the bio… it’s even worse.. it’s a female writer trying to writer a male led story! I pity her husband if she is married

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The end is horrible. The guy gets off on humiliation and you try to artsy it up. If it was me I would give no permission and tell I don’t want here to die but I was leaving to get help or die. The look the asshole in the i and tell him if I get there I will pick up a snow mobile and a big rifle. Also I would tell my wife to look me in the eye and tell me what she thought of the asshole tactic to steel a wife by threat of frozen death. Or I would set the house on fire and we all die. When they went home he should have gone straight to her family and said “ a man with a cabin offered us shelter if I let him pretend to be married to her till we leave. Your daughter didn’t seem to mind and she decided quick. Then after the first fuck she treated me like shit rubbed it in my face. Now she says she’s in love with him” oh and the “prophecy” scramble some shit on a paper and make a bullshit story is not that complicated. The dumbest part is it was his cock she loved. Then when he tries to have a normal life they make him give up his new women for him to fuck. All that should t is him getting off. This story should have ended with the guy getting a letter after the bastard dies that lays out all the shitty things he did against the man. Doctored medical reports, he actually talked to the wife before he threatened them and showed her what he had for her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Every single morning I would piss on Sams grave, after of course dismantling his company piece by piece and erasing his legacy. Then now incredibly wealthy, ditching both of the whore wives and start new far from anyone tainted by the would be rapist Sam.

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

Would take nothing from man who stole wife

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Childish and degenerate. Two characteristics that are frequently found together.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I thought it was weird that a man would be to write a male character so utterly spineless.

Just reading it, I was outraged on behalf of the husband and wanted to take an axe to Sam's head. I don't think a man could write this—not unless all testosterone has left his body and all male instinct has vanished. So, I'm glad to see that the writer is a woman. It explains so much about the characterization of the husband, though it doesn't explain childish writing.

I will say, if she was going for sheer outrage, I guess she accomplished her mission. Though, I find it weird why a woman would this story. I mean the wife ends up with her rapist. Seriously? Nevermind the fucked up kid.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
295 Followers
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES