All Comments on 'Lost In The Snow Ch. 04'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
Shit

Another fucken peice of shit story added to the mountain of trash that has been piled onto this site recently. Where the fuck do these cunts come from. Probably some faggy underground cuck cult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm Upset

Why didn't U let Sam fuck U in your ass then lick him clean before he died. Did Viagra cause his demise since he was FUCKIN ALL THREE OF YA'LL!! Why don't U let the employees of your company fuck your wives too? Go all the way if you gon be a BITCH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

UTTER GARBAGE, STOP FUCKING WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
feeling sick

after all that you make that bastard Sam out to be a hero and the wife to be a saint.....nuh uh...take em all back to the cabin and burn it to the ground with all of them in it including the fucking prophecy!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
To reach Katmai

Katmai's story level.................Scouries has a similar story, where two women live with a man and babies were sired by a young stud........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously?

How bad can one story be? This is without a doubt the most disgusting thing I've read. Can it really be possible that this guy makes voluntary cucks look like supermen? Please, author, stop writing, or at least change genre. Non-Erotic Horror would suit you well. On another site. In another language. You've single handedly set back erotica 100 years. Sweet Jesus, this was bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is serendipity a synonym for cuckee?

it must be since you are the worst writer on this site and have cuckee written across your forehead!!!!!!!!

do us all a favour and stop writing now.................

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I knew it! If there was a minus one on the ratings I'd hit it 10 times. You might think that he got it all by having two women in the end but you don't fucking believe that either because when your goddamn Demigod Sam dies your moronic story ends. He is currently sitting at the right hand of Lucifer laughing his fucking ass off at Eric for cucking two wives from him and fathering children with them. This is literally cuckolding at its most base definition. Complete bullshit that a normal person would put up with it once let alone twice. You call it serendipity...I call it pathetic. No way you take the callous asswipe hermit and suddenly make him a corporate magnate. Fucking piece of crap. I don't usually go off but this story inspired me...how's that for serendipity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wimpiest wimp on the site

Probably an all time low, in character, plot, ending...you name it. Made me feel ill, creepy and kind of dirty for having read this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES