Lost in The Woods

Story Info
Getting lost in the woods after being hired for a job.
1.1k words
4.24
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain pours, wind blows and thunder roars. The woods are a dangerous place for adventures, especially at night, and even more so when alone under the stars. Mud covers your boots as you move through the wet environment, there's nothing in sight but the darkness ahead, something in your brain urging you to move further and further into the woods. It seems like hours pass without a break from moving. Your legs are shaky, your breath is getting caught in your throat.. And you collapse.

Your eyes start flickering shut, and just before closing, a flower sprouts in front of you, and then more darkness as your eyes shut and your conscience fades away.

The smell of plants fill your nostrils, some pouring water fills your ears and there's a heavy.. yet warm feeling covering you. As your eyes open, you see the inside of a strange little cabin. Plants decorate the inside everywhere, almost as if every single plant was inside. A large green coat with vines on the sleeves covers you, and behind a counter, you see a large man facing away from you with a watering can in his hand, watering his plants.

The man had long black hair that was put up into a bun, a tight shirt that showed his back muscles nicely, and a pear of camouflaged pants. This man was absolutely massive, maybe about 7 feet and 11 inches tall. Looking closer at the man, you notice pointed ears, an Elf. It was strange to see an Elven man so large, yet it wasn't necessarily something you disliked.

The man turns around, looking up as he holds a small flower in a pot, noticing you're awake he freezes, taking a moment. He clears his throat and stands up straight, speaking in a deep voice. "I found you outside on the ground. You were filthy and looked tired so I washed you up and laid you down." The man was so direct, setting his plant down after insinuating he bathed you and cleaned you

The man has piercing green eyes and smooth skin, walking closer and crossing his arms, looking down at you as you had his coat covering you. "So. What business did you have out here in these woods?" He asks in his deep monotone voice. He closes his eyes for a second before sighing, shaking his head and grunting, turning and starting to walk away. "You can stay here until you steel yourself. Then it's back to whatever mission you were sent here on."

He didn't even give a name. Simply walked away into another room. Presumably his bedroom. Looking around the living area of this cabin, you notice a rather large bow mantled on the wall. The man seems to be some sort of hunter, or possibly a adventurer himself.

Time passes and the man does not come out of his room a single time, though every now and then some small noises can be heard coming from behind the door. After maybe an hour of this noise filling you with curiosity, you get up and move over, peaking in after opening the door quietly enough that he wouldn't hear.

You see the man in his dark room, his clothes are off, his strong body being seen as he sits on the edge of the bed, his hand holding his shaft and moving up and down. It was quite the sight to see, the man's member being massive as was he, the visual doing nothing less than turn you on as you hear the sounds of his breathing and low groans.

Steeling your nerves, you open the door completely, entering and walking closer. "What th- Oh... Hm~ I guess while you're hear you can make yourself useful.." The man clears his throat, reaching for your hand and pulling you closer, his lips touch your neck and his hand moves down to your rear. It's clear this Elf hasn't had company in a long time, finding such in you now.

His tongue glides across your neck and his hand slips into your pants, he breathes heavily against your skin as he speaks. "You'll do just fine~ Now on your knees~" He commands, his voice was seductive. You quickly do as he says, looking up at his massive, throbbing member.

Reaching up, you take his shaft into your hand, feeling the heat it's giving off as you begin to stroke him slowly, leaning up and giving his tip a kiss, the precum that was pooling on it getting on your lips for your to lick off. "That's it.. Go ahead baby~" He encourages, putting a hand in the back of your head and moving it down onto his cock slowly, he guides your head up and down onto his member, the taste being almost intoxicating for you as he bites his lip and makes small noises.

You move your hands up to stroke his cock with both of them, letting him guide your head, your saliva trickling down his shaft as he ramps up the speed, essentially fucking your face. You look up at him and see his eyes closed and aloght traces of drool on his mouth. Before you came in its unknown hiw long he was touching himself for as he seems to get closer and closer until pushing you down and cumming down your throat, you feel his thick seed pouring into your throat for a couple seconds before he let's you up, more cum shooting from his cock and covering your face as he pants.

It takes him a moment to recuperate himself before he stands up in front of you, leaning down and tilting your head up. "Good puppy~" He says as he gets you to stand up and bend over the bed, he pulls down your pants and slaps his cock against your ass a couple times, he slowly inserts himself into you and groans again "Fuck~" He groans loudly, starting to thrust slowly at first but ramping up his speed. His cock filling you up completely as he leans over you, biting into your shoulder, his arms wrapped around your abdomen as he grunts and breaths heavily.

His hips slam into you over and over again, you feel him throbbing inside of you as he whispers in your ear. "I feel you squeezing around me~ You gonna cum soon baby?~" He teases as eventually, you do in fact finish, squeezing down on him harder as your legs shake. You feel him bite your neck as his load starts to slowly fill you up to the point where it leaks out and runs down your thighs. After a couple minutes, he pulls out, letting you fall forward as his cum leaks out. He moves further up the bed where your head is and uses your mouth to clean the excess cum off of his cock before leaning back and running his fingers through your hair.

"Maybe I'll let you stay here for a bit longer, you're quite the lucky find~"