Lost Island Harem

Story Info
Island full of Horny Women needing to breed two young Studs.
1.2k words
3.72
42.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BataBitch
BataBitch
132 Followers

I have to disclose the Idea for this story is not mine; it was sent to me by someone who liked my previous work. So, thank you and I hope you like it. All characters are fictional and over 18.

**********

The small charter plane was flying over the outer island of New Zealand. On it was its Ancient Looking pilot and his older brother. Flying with them was a goat, two pigs and two adventurous American backpackers. Thomas and Darius had traveled to many places around the world. They'd been in and out of sketchy situations countless times. All of it they chalked up to living a The Great Adventure. This was the only time They ever regretted a transportation choice.

The skies were clear and sunny, but the pilot flew like he was battling a hurricane. Thomas rummaged through his bag trying to find something to puke in. Oh, God he prayed not to need it. Instead he found the one thing he never left home without; his father's compass. They were supposed to be flying north to Tonga, but the compass read East. Holy Shit, they were going the wrong way. Just as he unbuckled to tell the pilot the plains left engine coughed then caught fire.

"Holy Shit!" said Darius

Thomas grabbed the two closest parachutes. He took his pack off and replaced it with the parachute and handed Darius the other one. That is when the right engine set fire.

"Fuck!" Thomas cursed

Fighting his way to the cockpit Darius saw the pilot hunched in his seat. The Brother was screaming in a language he couldn't understand. He pointed to the door of the plain. 'Oh, My God' They thought. They were going to have to jump. Grabbing their backpacks and a life vests they opened the door and jumped out of the plain.

**************

Boom, Bapa, Boom, Tiky, Tiky, Boom, ba. Drums. Thomas could hear Drums? The last thing he remembered was watching the plane go down. He and Darius floating down to the ocean as the plain sank into the water. No. Wait. That wasn't the last thing Darius saw land as they were going down. Their only chance was to swim to it.

Darius woke slowly to the rhythmic beating of tribal drums. He tried to sit up, but he couldn't move his hands. Then he tried to move his legs. He was strapped to a wood plank. Naked. His Big Black Cock limp between his legs. Thomas, where was Thomas?

D: "Tommy! Tommy!"

T: "Thank God. You're alive. I thought it was just me."

D: "Shit man, where are we? Can you move?"

T: "No, Man. I can't move a Fucking thing."

D: "Me neither. And... um... I'm Naked."

T: "God, we are so Fucked."

D: "Are we going to get stabbed? Or are we dinner?"

T: "I don't know, do you?"

D: "I ain't know shit, Man!"

The planks they were strapped to started lifting up. Standing them up but not allowing then to move. They use their eyes to look around. They were on an Island filled with Beautiful women. The women are wearing only cloth skirts. Their beautiful tits were out and on display. Where were the men? There were also no children.

A big breasted woman with an elaborate head peace stood on a bolder in front of the crowd.

Chief: "Silence Ladies."

Thomas and Darius side glanced at each other. Surprised that she spoke English, not American English but understandable. The crowd quieted.

Chief: "Finally after 18 long years Men have made their way back to this Island."

(Crowed Cheers)

Chief: "Our old are leaving this world without young to replace them. We need new life to bloom within us if we are going to survive. These men will give us the seeds we need to grow our gardens."

She pointed to the two men currently propped up in the back.

D: "Thomas, I don't think they want to eat us."

T: "Are you sure they look Fucking Hungry to me."

Chief: "We lost our men to the Sea and now she has given two back. I will be the first to summon the Gods and share the dance with the dark one. He will plant his seed in me. The Light one will Dance with my daughter, in her first planting."

The planks slowly lowered back down until both men were flat on their backs again. Above then two women held bowls. They poured the content into Thomas and Darius's mouths. In a matter of minutes their cocks were hard and ready. That is When the drums started again.

The Chief and her daughter made their way through the crowd to stand beside the bound men. now all the women were completely naked. The chief took the lead showing her Heir how to mount a man. Darius is bigger than any man she had before and it has been a long time since she had a real cock. This made taking him into her pussy more difficult them she remembered.

The Daughter had never had a Cock before. She followed her mother's guidance, Thomas was also a large man. He almost didn't fit. As the Chief seated fully onto Darius, Thomas's cock broke through her Daughters hymen.

D: "Oh, Shit Woman."

T: "Christ, you're Fucking tight."

Both women rocked back and forth on their cocks. Thomas could see the Daughter was in some pain, but the Chief was starting to get into it, even starting to bounce now. As her mother did the young girl bounced up and down on Thomas. The pain was easing. Thomas was feeling the effects of the drug, he started meeting her with his hips.

The Chief was starting to ride Darius hard. No longer worried about her daughter, she was focused on her own pleasure. She was intent on making Darius cum deep in her pussy. Darius was having a difficult time holding back. Finally, he couldn't anymore. He blew his load hard inside her.

D: "Fuck! Bitch."

The Chief lifted off him and let his cum drip all over his stomach. Villagers came up with smoothed wooden dowels in their hand. They rolled them in the sticky cum then stuck them in their pussies. Off to the side women were masturbating with cum covered primitive dildos.

T: "Oh, God I'm Gonna Cum!"

Just then the young woman impaled herself on Thomas. Squeezing his cock with her inner walls. Milking him like a pro. She screamed. Shaking on top of him from the pleasure of her first orgasm. Again, villagers gathered up the dripping cum and filled their empty pussies.

The Chief and her Daughter climbed off and two more women took their place.

This went on for weeks. They rested during daylight hours but in the dark of the night women used them as breeding studs. Eventually even letting them out of their restraints to allow for different positions.

The two men made a decision not to try to escape. Hell, they lived on an island with sexy horny women. Who would want to leave? During the day they lived like Kings, and at night they bred every available pussy on the island. Their Plain was looked for but never found.

BataBitch
BataBitch
132 Followers