Lost Island of Moranus

Story Info
Two women are stranded and face perverse circumstances.
6.6k words
4.03
33.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

This was requested by Attila. These stories are for adults (18+) only. This story contains scenes of nonconsensual and reluctant sex.

***

"Hurry up, Mercedes! We're going to miss our boat!" called a man from the other side of a thin, wooden door. Mercedes, the woman he was calling for, was rushing to pack her bag of all essentials that she presumed she would likely need.

"I'm coming! Just give me a couple of seconds!" she called back while stuffing a couple of pair of panties inside her olive colored backpack. Despite her flustered and slightly annoyed demeanor, the young African-American teen was extraordinarily excited to go with her newly formed team of archaeologists. Her team was set to study a long-lost island off the coast of Bermuda.

Mercedes was a young woman of only eighteen, but she graduated early from highschool with the help of a new program the education system came up with. She was top of all her classes as well, but the one she excelled in most was History. Cedes loved history. The thrill of possibly finding something no one else has discovered before was better than sex in her eyes. Not that she had much sex, or rather, no sex at all. The teen, despite her curvaceous figure, was surprisingly still a virgin.

With her black, shoulder-length curly hair, beautiful face and lovely green eyes she was absolutely gorgeous. Of course most men rarely noticed her face as their eyes were almost always glued to her giant breasts. Cedes suffered from macromastia, a condition that made her tits grow extremely large. Her melons were sat a whopping double J cup. Accompanied with her smallish height of five foot ten inches she looked as though her massive jugs would surely cause her to topple over any time the poor girl stood up.

Her ass, though plump and well-shaped, was obviously smaller than her massive assets. The teen had to order special made bras just to be able to contain her monsters. So often she would go without wearing one. This caused her dark, small nipples to poke through her shirts any time it was slightly cold, or if she got overly excited, which was often in her profession.

A few semesters into college later, and she was offered a place on an archaeological mission to explore an island inside the fabled Bermuda Triangle. Though she was skeptical of all the disappearances and rumors surrounding the triangle, she still kept an open mind to the mysteries within.

Mercedes finished stuffing her bag and rushed for the door. She slung it open and failed to see John standing just outside. Cedes crashed into the skinny thirty something year old man and they both tumbled to the floor.

"Ouch! Oh my! I'm sorry John, are you okay?" she asked after lifting her head. John made some muffled reply as his head was stuffed deep inside her massive cleavage. He brought his hands up and placed them on each side of her huge bosom and squeezed her tits harder against his slightly pocked face.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Cedes yelled as she looked at the groping taking place.

John took his hands and used his very limited strength to lift her up. Using her natural pillows as support, "Trying to get you off of me, clearly, as you can see," he said after lifting her boobs off of him. Her fleshy orbs molding around John's bony fingers as his hands looked as though they were being swallowed by her udders.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that." responded the teen as she lifted herself the rest of the way off her fellow archaeologist. John hesitated a bit as he felt his manhood pressing against his tan cargo shorts.

"Come on, is the van gassed up and ready?" asked Cedes as she grabbed her things. John regained his senses and got up and followed behind the busty teen with a quickened pace, "Yes, yes." John replied.

"Not that we needed much as the docks are only about a mile away from here." he added.

The pair were staying in a local motel. They had originally planned on going straight to the docks, but the boat's captain said he would not set sail until morning. Both Cedes and John thought the captain, named Richard Stevens, was a particularly odd fellow. He was a tall man of around six feet, but not a handsome man by any means.

He was very hairy. Captain Stevens sported a great big bushy grey beard. The old captain's face riddled with wrinkles and blemishes showcasing his age. He always wore his traditional seaman's hat, and a large black coat. With huge hands and an even larger gut, he was a very intimidating individual. The youthful teen wished they had a choice in whom was their navigator to this lost island. Sadly, this just wasn't in the cards for no one else would sail through the Triangle.

John and Cedes tossed their belongings in the back of their minivan, which looked as though it would break down at any moment, then took their seats upfront. John taking the driver's seat as the eighteen year old recently graduated college student sat on the passenger side.

The road wasn't long but extremely bumpy. This, of course, wasn't a problem for the thirty-two year old John as he enjoyed watching Cedes tits bounce in her olive-green tank top she wore. He often imagined shoving his cock into her ample cleavage and coating her jugs in his cum. John did count himself lucky as at least he got a quick feel of them back at the motel, and got away with it as well.

Mercedes was busy looking over her notes and information gathered about the island to notice her perverted partner getting a good, bouncy show as they rode towards the docks. She had heard of a story telling of vile abominations created by someone lurking on the lost landmass. Of course she was very skeptical of this. Cedes's theory was that this was misinformation and that perhaps if creatures did exist, they might be new species of animal. Which excited the teen.

Though her excitement could not compare to John's excitement as he watched her firm breasts bounce and shake and wobble about in her top. His eyes were glued to her assets so much that he began to drift the vehicle into the other lane, as another car was heading right for them. The other driver laid on his horn as the two were getting closer to crashing. This brought John back to reality as he looked up and quickly swerved back into his own lane.

The sudden motion caused both him and Cedes's bodies to lean from side to side. John instinctually threw his right arm up trying to hold the black teen in place. Once he hit the breaks and the van came to a stop, he took a moment to breath.

"What the hell happened, John?!" asked a flustered Mercedes. John took a moment to reply but eventually said, "I..uh... I thought I saw a squirrel in the road and moved to miss it? Yeah, that!"

Mercedes squinted at him then looked down to some odd pressure on her chest, "Um.. John.."

John looked over at her then followed her eyes down to her chest and saw that his hand was squeezing the teen's massive left tit.

"Oh! Shit, I'm so sorry, Cedes! I.. I was just trying to protect you, I guess." he stammered.

"You were trying to protect me by groping me?" she said now visibly annoyed.

"No! I..I..." John attempted to explain but the teen cut him off, "You're lucky I don't report you!"

"No! Don't do that, Mercedes! It was an accident I swear!" John now practically groveling to the busty babe. She took a long stern look at him then sighed, " Fine, now take your hand off my boob, pervert."

John quickly did so and again tried to apologize to her, though she didn't seem to want to hear anymore about the subject. The teen told him to get them to the docks as they were now running late. Those last few moments riding in the car seemed longer now that the atmosphere had become much more awkward.

The pair pulled into the dock and found it eerie. A very nice, brand new Benz was sat parked. The only other vehicle there. Stranger than that, only one boat sat docked. An older vessel with its white paint heavily faded. A name painted on the side, " The Lady." Cedes kept her eyes on the boat as John parked the van.

"Wow, spooky." said John. The teen nodded in agreement then both archaeologists got out and grabbed their equipment. They walked down the rickety dock, the boards seemed as though the planks would snap at any moment. "Where's the ship's captain?" asked Cedes.

"I think that's him, in the cabin. But the windows are so damn dirty I can't tell."

The hazy silhouette moved towards the cabin door. Turning the knob slowly, then the loud creaking sound of the old, rusty hinges echoed in the air as the door was pushed open. A man, burly and fat came walking out. "Y-Yeah, that's him." stammered John as he nearly dropped the bags. The mere sight of this huge being made him uneasy.

The captain turned to face them after taking a long drag of his cigar, "Ahoy! Ya must be the city folk needing passage to that 'ere island, ey?" His voice was deep and rough.

"Yes, that would be us!" Cedes called back to the captain. She and John made their way onboard the boat and set their equipment in the cabin. "That 'ere be a lot of gear I say." He said to them as John put away the last duffle bag, " Ey, but where be me manners? Captain Richard Stevens at ye service." Stevens reached out his hand to shake the young Mercede's own. She held out hers as well, "Hello, I'm Mercedes and that there is John.

"Ey! Good to meet ye both. Now settle in, it seems we got a bit of nasty weather ahead."

"Captain, is that your car parked over there?" asked the curious teen. Stevens shook his head, "That not be mine. That 'ere be some rich folk that set sail a few moments before us."

Mercedes pondered who also left and were they going to the same place. More than likely not.

Captain Stevens untied the boat from the dock, started the engine, and began to set sail towards the Island. The water was calm at first. Only a few swells hit the boat. Nothing the captain couldn't handle, but John was finding it extremely frustrating as he was unable to drink from his canteen. Every bump sent his drinking water splashing in to his face. Cedes was finding this humorous.

The young archaeologist was greatly enjoying the seas. The smell of the ocean, the way the boat went over the small waves, as if it were dancing along to the rhythm of the vast waters. Her mind wondered just what interesting creatures could be living just underneath them. Perhaps she might take up marine biology when she finishes finding her discoveries waiting for her on that island.

"Hold firm ye city folk! The storm is comin'!" shouted the captain from the cabin. Cedes and John looked to the sky and saw ominus, dark grey clouds approaching.

"This looks bad!" said John as he rushed to grab his raincoat. Cedes was perplexed at just how the clouds formed so quickly, and virtually out of nowhere.

"Captain Stevens? How did you know a storm was coming even though just a moment ago the sky was clear?" asked the puzzled teen.

"Good question girly. There always be a storm surrounding dis 'ere cursed patch of land." the captain told Cedes. She took in the answer for a moment then asked, "How? How is there a storm always surrounding the island?"

The captain turned his head to look over his shoulder, "I just told ye, it be cursed!"

The swells got higher and more frequent. The rain came crashing down hard, followed by the blinding lightning strikes and roaring thunder.

"A-Are we going to die?!" John asked as he huddled in the corner of the cabin. The rain hitting the old wood and every time they hit a swell the boat would come crashing down. Sounding as though it would snap in two at any moment.

The captain turned to Cedes, "Don't ye worry, I've sailed through worse. But if ye be concerned there, Johnny boy, ye friend 'ere seems to have some giant floats on 'er chest!" The captain gave a hearty laugh at his own joke.

"Hey!" shouted Cedes as she took her arms and crossed them over her bust. John took what he said to heart, it seemed as he leapt up and grabbed hold of the eighteen year old. His hands reaching and grabbing at her bust.

"J-John?! What the hell are you doing?!" she yelled as she attempted to fight off her fellow archaeologist.

"Please Cedes! Please let me at these huge jugs of yours! I don't want to die a virgin!" he sobbed.

"Ey! The boy ain't never gotten his little carrot wet? I feel for ye lad!" Captain Stevens laughed.

John managed to take one of Mercede's breasts out of her top. As the teen fought off his hands she was unable to stop his mouth from reaching her nice, dark nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and made soft but loud moans as he nursed on it. Her eyes went wide as her hands let go of his. She placed them on each side of John's head and attempted to push him off.

This only allowed John to use his hands. One to grasp her still covered boob and the other squeeze the flesh that wasn't being sucked into his maw. Which, of course, was an ample amount.

The captain did nothing for the teen as she was being forced to basically breastfeed the skinny, nerdy John. Stevens grin turned to a stern frown as a massive wave came up. The wave grew and soon was much taller than the boat. The old sea dog sighed in a defeated way as he knew there were no tricks he could pull to move out of the way of this.

Cedes looked to the captain for help as John bit and chewed on her tit. Her eyes went from the captain to what he was staring at. The massive wave began to raise the boat. As if it was sucking them in. The captain turned to the teen one last time and said, "Best of luck to ye."

The wave came crashing down, swallowing the boat. Like a whale swallowing plankton.

The sound of seagulls screeching, the feeling of warm sand, and the cold splash of seawater hitting Mercede's feet. She coughed up water from her throat as her eyes fluttered open. She took an intake of air as she began to regain her composure. Cedes looked around, calling out for the captain and John.

No one answered. The only sounds she heard were from the seagulls overhead and the waves, full of the ship's debris, as they crashed along the shore. The teen got to her feet, noticing a cold chill come across her torso. She looked down to see her top was missing. Mercedes shivered as she crossed her arms over her massive bust.

She looked around and saw that there was a thick jungle just behind her. Her mind thought about what sort of animals could be lurking there, snakes, huge spiders, maybe even an animal with huge fangs and claws. The worrying thought in her mind only grew as she first heard the twigs and branches snapping. The bushes moved as well, something was coming towards her. Cedes looked around quickly and spotted a plank of wood with a few nails in it. She grabbed the old wood and held it just above her right shoulder.

Her heart raced as whatever it was got closer and closer. She turned her head briefly as to look out to the ocean that brought her here. Part of her wanted to jump in the water and swim away, but she knew that was not possible. She was lucky to have not drowned the first time. As she turned her head back, the rustling in the jungle grew closer. Her hands gripped the board tight as she readied for whatever was coming towards her.

Then she was shocked at what she saw, a man. An ugly, short man came walking out of the trees. He wore a white lab coat, crooked glasses and a light blue button down shirt, as well as dark blue pants. His feet were surprisingly bare with his yellow toe nails very much visible. His face disheveled. Old and wrinkled, and full of acne scars. His large head was bald, except for what little grey hair stayed on the sides. His skin was darker, like someone who spent too much time in a tanning booth. He called out to Cedes, "Hello? Miss, are you alright?"

Mercedes did not know what to do so she just stood there stunned silence. The man tilted his head in a questioning way as he spoke again, "My name is Moranus, Doctor Moranus. Would you like medical assistance?" he asked.

Cedes finally, after what felt like a lifetime answered, "I- Where...How am I.. Who are you?"

She had no clue which question to ask as they all came to her at once. The doctor brought his hands up in front of him, in a calming way, shushing the distraught teen, "It'll be alright, here just put the board down and let's talk about how you got here."

Almost instantly, everything came over Cedes at once. Her mind filled with despair and confusion which overwhelmed the poor girl. She began to sob as she let go of the board and fell to her knees. She brought her hands up to cover her face as she sobbed into them. The doctor walked over to her, his eyes examining her body. He licked his lips as he leaned forward and placed a hand on her shoulder, "There, there. It's going to be alright. You're safe now."

He rubbed her shoulder which gave her a sense of comfort. That was until she remembered that she was topless. She quickly brought her hands back down to her tits to cover them. The doctor chuckled, "Don't be afraid, my dear. I am a doctor after all." His hand moved from her shoulder to her upper back, still softly rubbing her flawless skin, "I see that you are suffering from macromastia. I could help you." he added.

Cedes raised her head and looked at the doctor. Her eyes full of yet fallen tears, "You..You can?"

"Yes, my dear, I can. Please follow me, I'll explain everything."

Though she was unsure and hesitant, Cedes took his outstretched hand. Moranus guided her through the jungle. The journey was not long, or at least for Mercedes it did not seem like it. Her mind still reels with many questions while also replaying the crash over and over.

So busy focusing on the then and not so much the present that she didn't notice the building standing in front of her. Moranus told her that they had arrived. Cedes lifted her head and saw a white, egg-shaped building. It was about the size of a single story home, but with no windows. Only two glass doors with no knobs. The doors opened automatically as they approached them. Though she was still a little shocked, the smell of the building reminded her of a hospital. It even looked like one inside. Test tubes and beakers sat on a large table. A curtain pulled open revealed a hospital designed bed with an empty ivy and a large machine with what appeared to be a computer screen built in.

"Please have a seat." Moranus said, pointing to the bed. Cedes nodded and sat on the edge. The cold, red leather was noticeable on her legs that were not covered by her still damp shorts. While the doctor was flipping on the computer a very strange looking creature came from around the corner. It was tremendously hideous. Very large cranium with very little hair, and it's face virtually morphed into its neck seamlessly. The body looked similar to the images of a stereotypical extraterrestrial being. The arms are a bit longer than the torso and definitely longer than the legs. Cedes jumped then screamed at the sight of this monster.

The monster screamed back while dropping the medical equipment it was carrying. "Monday!" yelled the doctor, "I'm so sorry, my dear. This is my assistant, Monday."

Cedes, no longer holding her breasts as her hands came up to her mouth to stop her from screaming any more, was stunned by the ugly thing.

"W-What is it?" she asked. The being was visibly offended as it replied, "I'm not an it, I'm a human!" it said with a child-like voice.

"He technically is a human." Moranus corrected. Cedes turned her head towards him while dropping her hands to her sides. The creature's eyes rested on her huge, black tits.

"Monday is actually a clone of myself. I created him here, in this lab." he continued as Monday inched his way closer to Mercedes, "You see, I needed an assistant for my research on this island. It is quite dangerous to be alone here."

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers
12