Lost Island of Moranus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

"What's so dangerous about the island?" asked Cedes not noticing the creature Monday was now mere inches away from her juicy fat tits. Moranus went on to explain that the island was full of odd creatures such as, what he called, the Grimporos. A mammal that walked on all fours, much like primates, but had no hair and was extremely skinny. Despite its weak appearance, the animal could rip the limbs off of a fully grown, adult male human with ease. Then there were the bat-like creatures the doctor named the Batamorphus. These were a bit larger than the common fruit bat seen around the world, but shared a lot of the same characteristics. Only these beasts possessed no eyes and relied on their sonar to find their prey. They also worked in packs, so if you saw one of them know that perhaps dozens more waited not far away.

Mercedes was very intrigued by the discoveries the doctor had made. So much so she did not notice that Monday had brought his hands up and began to softly message the teen's huge melons. A movement that did not go unnoticed by Moranus, however.

"Monday! Let go of her at once!" the doctor ordered. Cedes turned her head back and looked down to see the creature squeezing her giant mams. Pinching her nipples between his thumb and index finger as he groped her. Moranus marched over beside him, raised his hand, and slapped his assistant with the back it. This caused Monday to fall to the ground hard and hold his face in pain. Mercedes sat silent as the doctor ordered him to pick up the medical equipment he had dropped and begin hooking them to the computer.

He grabbed them and did as the doctor said. Monday started hooking two wires with metal clamps on the ends into the front of the machine. Then he attached two tubes with cups on the ends into the back.

"What exactly are these?" asked Cedes as she watched the clone. Moranus placed his hand on her shoulder and guided her to lie back on the bed, "I'll need you to lay still. My good for nothing assistant here is just preparing the machine."

"I see. But what exactly does this machine do?" Cedes began to get visibly nervous.

"Shh. Calm yourself, my dear. This will cure your condition." the doctor said with a sly grin, "I'm going to cure you of your discomfort with these massive breasts. Monday! Get a move on!"

"Y-Yes master!" Monday quickened his pace and began attaching the wires and tubes. Moranus bagan attaching straps to the teen's wrists and ankles which caused Cedes to nearly panic, "What are you doing? Why are you restraining me?"

Moranus again shushed her, "Don't worry, my pet. It's all part of the process."

Monday grabbed the tubes with the cups on the ends and placed them on Cedes' head, one on each temple. They had a hard suction to them, which kept them in place. He then took the wires with clamps and placed those on her hard nipples. Moranus was watching his assistant carefully so he wouldn't get in a sly feel of her tits again.

Once everything was in place, Monday moved over to the machine with his finger resting on a small switch. Moranus reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a rod about twelve inches long, "Here, bite down on this." he told her. Cedes hesitated as she began to let fear overtake her. So the doctor placed it in her mouth himself.

He smiled then looked over to Monday and said, "Do it."

Monday didn't hesitate and flipped the switch. Instantly Cedes felt electric shocks zapping her nipples as well as an electric pulse messaging her temples. Part pleasure and much more pain took hold of the teen as she convulsed on the bed. She felt her tits begin to pulsate at the same rhythm as the suction cups on her temples. This odd electrical current flowed deep into the tissue of her natural melons, causing her to bite down on the rod.

The doctor had a giant and sinister smile painted on his deformed face, as he watched the teen's body jump and thrash about. While the physical torment raged on, Cedes began to hear words form in her mind. They were faint like whispers. They spoke to her, telling her she was a whore. That she was happier being used. To give into the pleasure of pain. Tears fell softly from her eyes as the words kept going. Saying she was nothing, that her master was Moranus. That she would do as he commanded.

It felt like hours pasted as Cedes underwent this torture. Though she had become still, her body was almost motionless, apart from the jolts of electric shock that caused her body to jerk. Moranus looked to Monday and nodded. The creature nodded back and flipped the switch off. The machine made a low hum as it powered down. The doctor removed the cups and the clamps from her body, and removed the rod from her mouth.

"Mercedes." he spoke softly in her ear, "Mercedes, can you hear me?"

There was a moment of silence as the atmosphere grew more tense. Then a faint reply came from the young archaeologist, "Yes. Master."

Moranus grinned as he placed his left hand on her tender tit. He gave it a good hard squeeze and said, "You're my new assistant, do you like that?"

"Yes." she replied as he began to tweak her nipple.

"You're going to be my wife, wouldn't you love that?"

"Yes," she said again.

The doctor climbed on top of her and mounted her torso. He brought his mouth down and gently kissed her wonderful mounds. Kissing and licking every inch as Monday just stood there, jealous. Jealous that Moranus was getting to fondle her big tits. Jealous that he would eventually mate with her and all he would get to do is sit, and watch, and dream of what he would do with such a lovely creature.

As the doctor sucked on the juicy tits of this now mind controlled teen, Monday stormed off. He went to the lower level of the lab as the doctor played with his new toy. The creature was in a fit of rage as he nearly began to cry, "It's not fair! It's not fair at all! Why does he get to have her? I'm the one that invented the machine! I'm the one who created the storm that protects this island! If it wasn't for me she would have never showed up here! By all rights she belongs to me!"

He passed back and forth, throwing stacks of papers and small tables about. One of the tables hit a small button on the wall causing a secret door to open. Monday took a deep breath as he looked towards it. Lights began to turn on from back to front. Monday could see glass cases filled with a strange liquid. Floating in the center of each container was a creature that looked similar to him.

"H-He made more?" he asked himself as he approached the newly found room. He studied each one as he passed them. Monday counted five in total and at the end of the room, a controller with a large red switch sat alone. With hesitation he slowly raised his hand to it. Taking in another deep breath he pushed the button.

"Deep sleep function canceled. Beginning fluid flush now." a robotic voice said as one by one the fluid began to be flushed out of the tubes.

"Bioclones ready for orders." the robotic voice spoke as a new switch revealed itself next to the red one. He pushed it and the tubes opened. The creatures stumbled out. Looking at themselves, at each other, at the room around them, then to Monday. They did not speak as they seemed to be waiting for Monday to do something.

He cleared his throat and spoke, "Who do you serve?" he asked with an unsure tone. The creatures looked to each other again then each one lifted their fingers and pointed at Monday. He thought for a moment why these creatures would follow him. "Perhaps they recognize me as looking like one of them?" he asked himself. Unsure why they would obey him, Monday suddenly had an idea, "This could be it! I could use these clones to rid myself of that failed excuse for a master, Moranus! I could take over, and these lesser beings could serve me!"

Monday smiled wide then with a smug look gave his new followers their first order, "Follow me."

Back in the top level, Moranus was thrusting his cock in and out of Cedes's wet cunt. She was gripping him tight as she moaned with pleasure, "Yes, master! Yes! Oh fuck your whore!" Moranus grunted as he pumped inside her. Sweat running down his bald head. Cedes crossed her legs around the doctor so that he could go deeper in her pussy.

"Yes! I love you!" he yelled, "You are the best fuck! God I love your tight cunt!"

"Moranus!" Monday shouted as he walked in on the doctor fucking his new sex toy.

While still thrusting, Moranus turned his head to see that Monday was standing there watching. Though it wasn't just Monday, but the rest of his clones as well.

"What the fuck is going on here?" he asked furiously, "How did you find these failed abominations? Well? Answer me!" Moranus stopped his aggressive love making and sat up. He began fixing his trousers and stuffing his cock back in place. Mercedes laid there with a vacant expression.

"I'm in charge now, Moranus! These abominations are now my followers, and I'll be taking the busty bitch here!" he nodded to one of his servants and pointed towards a few scalpels and scissors laid on a nearby medical table. The creature grabbed the objects and handed a scalpel to Monday. The doctor held up his hands in a non threatening way, "Woah! H-How dare you defy me! After I created you, all of you!" he told his misshapen clones.

"Enough of this! Hand over the girl or-" Monday was interrupted as an alarm began to go off.

"New lifeform detected." the robotic voice announced. Moranus looked to Monday with questioning eyes. He knew he could not take on all his creations so he hoped Monday would grant him the ability to see what the computer was talking about. Monday did allow him to do so as he gave the doctor a single nod.

"On screen!" Moranus said as he got down from the table and began to fix his coat and shirt. A large holographic monitor appeared on the wall. The image displayed was that of a woman. A very busty woman, much more busty than Mercedes in fact. It seemed she was holding an infant in her arms as she sobbed on the beach. Moranus was shocked to say the least that not one, but two beautiful women washed ashore on his island.

This gave the doctor an idea. He turned to Monday smiling as Monday and the rest of the creatures stood there transfixed on the sexy woman on the screen. Then Moranus turned to Cedes, "My pet. How about you invite our new guest. Bring her back here."

Mercedes rose from the bed and replied, "Yes master."

~~~

A several hours earlier...

The sound of a baby's cry echoed through the large, two story house. The baby sat in its crib as it through the baby bottle to the side. "Shh, shhh. Honey what's the matter?" said a woman, with an English accent, as she walked in the room. She was gorgeous to say the least. Her shoulder length black hair flowed from side to side as she moved.

She had an average body, not bad at all for a new mommy. Her thick thighs and her nice ass swayed in her tight and yellow sundress exoticly. At the young age of thirty two, she was perfect. A true milf in layman's terms. She walked over beside her baby's crib, "What's wrong honey? Your bottle is full, aren't you hungry?" she asked her newborn infant.

She leaned forward, her massively huge tits pressed hard against the wooden top bar of the crib, causing her cleavage to swell inside her dress. The giant udders looked as though they would pop out at any second. The baby looked to its mother and grinned happily. "Hey there, sweet little boy! What are you doing, huh?" she said as she reached in the crib and began to tickle her child. This made the baby smile and laugh playfully.

"Come here, my little baby boy." she cupped both hands under the infant and lifted him up and out of the crib. She placed the baby boy over her left shoulder as she bounced slightly. "There, there honey, better now?"

The baby cooed softly as his mother held him. Then from the other room a man called, "Rachel? Where are you, honey?"

"I'm here with little Jack!" she called back.

As she cradled the baby in her arms, she pulled down the left side of her dress. Her small pink nipple visible, so pink it blended well with her paler skin. She held Jack to her bosom. A handsome man walked into the doorway as he watched his wife breastfeeding their baby boy.

"You're such a great mother, Rachel." The man said as he walked up to them. He wore a white t-shirt and khaki shorts. He walked up and kissed his wife on the forehead as he stood several inches taller than her.

"Seems he likes my breasts, just like his father." Rachel said jokingly as she gave her husband a sly look. The man smiled and placed his arm around her as his other hand came up and petted the baby's head softly.

"So, George, are we all packed for our vacation to Bermuda?" Rachel asked.

"Yes honey, we're all set. The yacht is waiting for us to set sail." George smiled as he lead his still breastfeeding wife out of the room. The husband told the computer program called, Alexa to turn off the lights as he set the code for the alarm system.

They grabbed their luggage and left the home. They hopped into his newly bought Benz and were off to the docks . Once they arrived, they parked their vehicle, grabbed their belongings and walked down the dock. The husband, George, saw an old yet big man in a dark coat and huge grey beard, readying his boat. The two locked eyes as they nodded to one another. An unspoken dialogue between two seamen.

They got on their yacht and began their voyage towards Bermuda. Little did they know that their gps would lose all control and they would be engulfed in a strange storm. Baby Jack cried loudly as snot ran down his face. Rachel held him close to her chest, doing her best to calm the infant. George was in way over his head, but still held strong trying to withstand the waves that crashed against the expensive ship.

It proved too much for him in the end as their yacht was launched into the air from a massive wave and soon the once prestein boat was in pieces along the shore of a strange island. Rachel survived along with Jack. Before the yacht was taken by the wave, George put a life jacket on Rachel. His last heroic effort to save his family.

Rachel clutched Jack in her arms as the boy shook. Shivering from the cold water that soaked him. Rachel looked to the horizon, tears filled her eyes knowing her husband did not make it. She held Jack tight and looked at him. He was becoming pale, his lips becoming blue. She desperately looked for something to keep him warm. Everything was soaked or completely ruined by the sea.

"Someone?! Anyone, please help! I need help!" she cried. Suddenly a woman walked out of the jungle. A busty young black woman wearing a nurse's uniform approached her.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" she asked.

Rachel, unable to use rational thought replied, "No, please my baby..." she sobbed.

The woman walked over to the mother and infant and knelt beside them.

"Come, we need to get him to the lab. The doctor will know what to do. Please follow me."

Rachel nodded and slowly stood up. Her mind raced but in her confusion she found the wherewithal to ask the teen for her name. "My name is Mercedes. I am Doctor Moranus' assistant. Come we must get you and your child to the doctor. Cedes placed her hands on the milf's shoulders as she guided her towards the lab.

Moranus grinned at the monitor, "Good, my sweet little Mercedes, very good."

"So you're saying I get the milf in exchange for me letting you keep Cedes?" Monday asked with the scalpel still in hand. While Mercedes was fetching the milf, the doctor and his clone had come to some sort of a deal.

"Yes." the doctor replied, "I get the girl, you get the milf and no one is to be harmed."

Monday tilted his huge head and narrowed his eyes, "Why wouldn't I just kill you now and take both women for myself?" he suggested.

Moranus was not happy with this suggestion, of course, but being a genius in his own right, the doctor responded, "I had calculated a possible betrayal from you clones a long time ago. So I had a safety measure put in place. I have a device attached to my heart that emits radio frequencies to a bomb within this lab, and if my heart stops beating then the bomb will explode. Causing the lab and the island to sink into the ocean."

Monday did not at first believe the doctor but once he had opened up his shirt and revealed scar across his chest, the risk was far too great to chance. Monday sighed, "Well it looks like we have a deal."

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers
12