Lost Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Unemployed woman applies for an unconventional job.
2.9k words
4.4
13.2k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost Job

Joe E Hartley

August 2021

When Penny had been called into her boss's office, she was certain it was to discuss a new assignment. She was shocked when she heard that she'd been downsized. It seems that the company had to cut expenses and she was one of those expenses that needed to be cut.

She walked out into the parking lot with a box containing her personal items from her desk, and a check that might cover her expenses for the next couple of weeks, but little more. She had no idea what she was to do now.

She went home in a daze, but then realized that she still had things to do. She had planned on going to the store after work tonight for her weekly shopping. It might be better now to avoid the afterwork crowd. Distraction was what she needed right now.

She grabbed a cart and headed into the store and just as she had expected there were few shoppers. She went up and down the aisles stocking up on staples and avoiding the pricier items.

She turned down one of the center aisles and saw Mia, a neighbor she'd met a couple of weeks ago. They had chatted a bit and found that they really liked each other. Penny also found Mia extremely attractive, but didn't want to scare her off, by commenting on that fact. She had thought that Mia was checking her out as most men would, but that may have just been wishful thinking on her part.

Mia noticed her walking down the aisle and called out a greeting. "I never expected to see you here this time of day. Don't you work somewhere during the day?"

"Well, I used to," Penny replied, then explained how she'd been downsized just this morning.

Mia was very sympatric and listened intently as Penny shared her fears of becoming destitute. Mia offered to forgo shopping and instead buy Penny a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop around the corner where they could talk.

After an hour of Mia listening to Penny's tale of woe, she offered, "I might know of a way for you to make money, if you're willing to be a little unconventional."

"Really?" Penny asked, "tell me more."

"Well," Mia started, "you would not be working during the day, but you'll have an opportunity to make more than what you were making before."

"What do I have to do?" Penny asked. She was now very interested.

Mia took out a slip of paper and wrote an address on it, "Come on by tomorrow at about 4 and I'll interview you," she said.

"So, this is your company?" Penny asked.

"I'm the manager and I get to hire our workers. I'm sure you'll be a great asset," Mia said, before getting up to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Penny was on pins and needles all night imaging what this new job might be and looking forward to working with her attractive neighbor. After their talk yesterday Penny again had the impression that Mia was checking her out, especially her breasts in a way that a lot of men did.

Penny was well endowed and proud of her bustline. She noticed that Mia wore a low-cut top yesterday and as she remembered back at their first meeting a couple of weeks ago, she also wore a low-cut top. That may have contributed to the reason why Penny found her so attractive.

The next day Penny worried about what to wear for her interview with Mia. On the one hand every time she'd seen Mia, she'd been wearing something that showed off her cleavage and Penny was not convinced that Mia had been checking out her boobs. On the other hand maybe Mia had been checking out her cleavage. It might be nice to wear something a bit more revealing for a change.

Penny laid out a few of her more revealing tops on her bed and tried each of them on. She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to balance a professional look with sexiness.

Several hours later she had a black lace bra to be paired with a translucent white button up blouse which she planned to wear with at least two of the top buttons open. She wanted to display the upper edge of her low-cut bra uncovered by her blouse. She could always claim it accidently popped open if the need arose.

Penny made sure she knew how to get to the address Mia had given her and where to park. She stood at the front door fifteen minutes early and opened the door to find a young receptionist seated behind a high desk. So far, this place looked very professional and Penny started to wonder if she was inappropriately dressed. The young woman looked up at Penny displaying her own deeply exposed cleavage and Penny now felt she could open up another button.

She introduced herself and said she had an appointment with Mia. The young woman directed her to a chair while she informed Mia of Penny's arrival.

Mia stepped into the reception area a moment later and reached out her hand. "I like your top," she said as she led Penny back to her office.

Penny took a seat and Mia started right in the questions.

"The job we have for you involves customer service. How are you with people?"

"I like people and I'd say I'm very good relating to most people." Penny answered. This was one of the standard interview questions and Penny knew how to answer it.

"How about men? Do you relate well to men?" Mia asked Penny, but her eyes directed the question to Penny's cleavage.

"I get along very well with men," she answered then noted Mia's gaze and added. "The girls here might have something to do with that," she said with a slight laugh.

"I'm sure they do," Mia responded. "How about other women? Do the girls help you to interact with them too?"

Penny wasn't sure how to answer this question, but was now very much aware that Mia had been checking out her breasts ever since she met her in the reception area. "I've definitely had many more men talk to my breasts than to my face, but I've met a few women who appreciate my cleavage." She hoped this answer was adequate. She would hate to assume something and then find out she was mistaken.

"I'm sure many women would appreciate your cleavage," Mia answered. "I assume that the very attractive blouse you are wearing now would not be normal attire at your last job."

"No, it wouldn't be. They had very strict dress code. Is it inappropriate for this company?" Penny asked.

"Not at all, we are very open here." Mia responded. "How about couples and groups. Do you function well in a mixed group? Are you mostly all about business or do you joke around and try to blend in with the group?"

I think I try to become a part of the group. I believe you put people off if you're all business all the time." Penny thought she nailed this question too, until she thought that Mia might be asking something other than what it appeared on the surface.

Mia seemed to like her answer, but still had more. "Do you consider yourself to be open minded and willing to try new things?

This was an unexpected question for an interview and Penny wasn't sure what exactly Mia was asking. She'd been getting the impression all along that Mia was either hitting on her or implying that this job might be something totally different from anything she'd done before. "I try to be, but I suppose it would depend on what was being asked of me."

"How about if a client ask you to wear something more revealing?" Mia asked.

Penny was surprised at the question, but had an answer at her fingertips. "I am proud of my body and have never had any problem showing it off."

Mia smiled at that answer. "How do you feel about flirting in the workplace?"

Again, Penny had never been asked this question before and had flirted often as much as was allowed, and had many late-night fantasies involving co-workers. "I think it keeps the work place fun," she answered honestly.

"We have clients that prefer a certain body type, would you be okay in dealing with a client who was only interested in your breasts and nipples?" Mia asked?

Penny was now certain this was not an interview for any job, she'd ever had before and the comments that Mia had made yesterday started to clarify that understanding. She wouldn't work during the day and could make a lot more money. Penny had never thought of anyone wanting to pay her for how she looked. She wasn't a fashion model, but she did have nice tits.

She thought about this question for a long time and found that she was starting to get aroused. "I think I'd like to work with someone who was interested in my tits."

"Great, would it matter to you if they were male or female?" Mia asked.

Penny's nipples were now definitely hard and she felt the wetness collecting in her panties. "Not at all," she responded.

Mia looked at her with the same level of lust as Penny had seen many times before from men, "Would you take off your blouse?" she asked.

Penny smiled thinking this must be a dream come true as she unbuttoned the remaining buttons and slipped her blouse over her shoulders. "Bra too?" she asked.

"Yes please," Mia responded licking her lips.

Penny removed her lace bra and displayed herself to the attractive woman, "you said this was a customer service job that worked at night. Is this position for some type of server wearing sexy, revealing clothing, maybe topless? I'm good with that, and I'm sure it would pay much more than what I was making."

"It's not quite like a waitressing job, but it sometimes involves wearing revealing clothing and sometimes showing skin, for individuals and sometimes groups." Do you think you can do that?" Mia asked. "It would also involve some touching."

Mia watched Penny closely, she knew Penny would be perfect for this job, but could be easily scared off if too much was revealed too soon. Mia had to keep her aroused and just feed her little tidbits of information.

"There no where a woman can work where she won't get groped. Most of the time I enjoy it and as far as showing off a bit of skin goes, like I said before I'm proud of my body. If I can stay out of the poor house, what's the harm in a little flirting? Fondling is part of the game, and I, for one, like it."

"So, you'd be okay making out with the customers? Only men? Or women too? How about couples, or small groups?" Mia pushed the topless woman seated in front of her. She could tell that Penny was open to the idea of making out with others by watching her nipples tighten.

"This job is starting to sound interesting. Sounds like you are talking about more than just casual flirting." Penny commented.

Mia noticed that Penny hadn't hesitated about removing her blouse and bra, as if this were just part of the interview process. She thought she might push her just a bit further. "You have lovely breasts and seem to be comfortable showing them."

"Thank you. I do like showing them off, but rarely get a chance to be topless. Would this job involve me being topless in front of men, women, couples, or groups?" Penny asked.

Mia noticed that Penny's nipples hardened as she asked her question, so she decided to tell her more about the position, " Yes, and many would like to touch your breasts, maybe even suck on your nipples."

There was now no doubt that Penny was aroused.

"Do you mind if I touch your breasts?" Mia asked.

Penny knew that her attractive neighbor had been checking her out and was certain that her asking to touch her breasts was not part of the interview, "I'd like that," she said.

Mia smiled, "me too." Mia got out of her seat and approached the half-naked woman and instead of just reaching out in an exploratory touch, she embraced the other woman in a passionate hug while she fondled Penny's breasts. She ended the hug with a kiss.

"I guess you could say that the interview is now entering into a new phase," Mia said regaining her seat.

"That was fantastic. Is this just a perk, or is this the actual job?" Penny asked with a grin.

"That's a perk. I've wanted to do that since we first met." Mia shared. "There is an actual job and it does involve what we just did and more, but I think you already guessed that part from the questions I asked you. I'm sure you've heard of an escort service; we are like that and I have one customer who has been asking for someone just like you."

"I kind of thought it might be something like that. How far would I have to go with these customers?" Penny asked.

"Only as far as you are willing, but the happier you make the customer the more money you make." Mia answered. "Would you like a day or two to think it over?"

"I don't need a day to think it over. When can I start?" Penny asked.

"Would you be interested in meeting the customer I mentioned? The one who has been asking for a person just like you." Mia asked. "I would go with you and this would just be so you can meet him, unless you want more."

"Okay, when can I meet this mystery man?" Penny asked.

"Are you sure? I can make a call right now and set it up." Mia offered.

"Let's do it." Penny agreed

Mia picked up the phone and hit her speed dial. " Hello, Mr. Simon. You remember that request you made the other day? I may have someone who can help you. Would you be interested in meeting with her?" Mia spoke into the phone.

After a few minutes and Mia jotting down an address she ended the call and turned towards Penny. "Let's go."

Mia drove them to a hotel not too far away and led Penny up to the 7th floor. She knocked on the door that matched the room number in her hand.

A middle-aged man opened the door wearing a suit. "Ah Mia, I'm so glad to see you and who might your lovely guest be?"

Mr. Simon, I'd like to present Penny." Mia introduced.

Mr. Simon welcomed them into his hotel room and scanned Penny up and down but focused his gaze on her breasts and the two open buttons.

"Penny, you are indeed beautiful. I do love the black lace bra you are wearing; would you mind showing me more of it?" Mr. Simon asked. He stood back from her so as not to intimidate her. He was also very polite and maybe a bit timid in his requests.

Penny looked at the professional looking gentleman and smiled, "Thank you so much, and I'd love to show my bra to you." She started to unbutton her blouse.

Mr. Simon interrupted her and asked, "could you do it slowly?"

Penny's smile widened. She saw that she would have a lot of power over this man. She closed her blouse restricting his view of her cleavage, "certainly," she replied then slowly pulled her blouse open again. She now had three buttons open and started to toy with the fourth. She saw the eagerness in his eyes and leaned forward towards him holding her blouse as far open as it would go.

Mia spoke up, "Mr. Simon. We have not yet talked about any services you might require. Penny is only here to meet you and for you to meet her. If you want to schedule more of her time, we will need to talk more."

"Of course, how rude of me. I must admit that Penny is everything I could wish for and more. Would it be possible to schedule some time to get to know each other better and discuss how she might be able to assist me?" Mr. Simon asked.

"Of course," Mia responded. "If Penny agrees, we may be able to talk about how her skills could assist you now, at the normal consultant rates."

"That is acceptable to me, if it is acceptable to Miss Penny." He responded.

Mia turned to face Penny, "Do you have time now to discuss Mr. Simon's situation, or do we have to come back some other time?"

Penny saw the technique Mia used on this man and following her lead and paused a bit before responding, "I can spare a few minutes now."

"Great," Mr. Simon agreed. I am very interested in women's undergarments and if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see the black lace bra you are wearing.

Penny glanced over at Mia and saw her nod. She then opened her blouse again and returned to playing with her fourth button.

Over the next 20 minutes Penny had teased the well-dressed man. She ended up without her blouse and one bra strap off her shoulder. Mia had indicated that this was all the time they had today.

Mr. Simon requested Penny to wear some lingerie next time and handed her five 100-dollar bills to buy something nice.

Penny and Mia left the room and Mia indicated that Penny was to keep her mouth shut until they go back into her car.