Lost Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny gets a new wardrobe for Mr. Simon.
3k words
4.65
7.7k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started part 2 of Lost Job back in October and was interrupted by a severe medical issue. I apologize for the delay. The second half of this story is being written in June.

joeehartley

Lost Job, Part 2

Joe E Hartley

October 2021

A reader asked me to write story about her, a middle-aged woman, taking a job as a prostitute. I wrote part 1 just to see if it would be a viable story. Several people liked it so far, so I'll continue along with this story line and see how far I can take it.

joeehartley

Penny and Mia left Mr. Simon's room in silence. Mia had warned Penny to not say a word until they were in her car.

"Why all the secrecy?" Penny asked after Mia started to drive them back to her office.

"In case you didn't know, Mr. Simon is not his real name and if you want to see him again, you will not ask anything about him. He is a client and that is all," Mia answered. "Are you interested in seeing him again and showing off some expensive lingerie?"

"He gave me five hundred dollars to buy something nice; you bet I'm interested," Penny replied enthusiastically.

"Great, by the way that five hundred is yours, plus you will get a fee for your time when we get back to the office. I also get my cut. Any monies he gives you is yours. He pays me directly your fee and my commission." Mia explained.

They soon reached Mia's office and were again seated as they were during the interview. "Do you have any idea of what kind of lingerie you want to get? Or where to get it?" Mia asked.

"Not really. Do you have any suggestions?" Penny asked.

"I know a woman, Julie, who is an expert at fitting lingerie to any body type. I use her often. I'll give her a call and set up an appointment for you. Do you have any idea of what you would like, or would you trust mine and Julie's opinion on both what would look good on you and what Mr. Simon might like?" Mia offered.

"So far your opinion has made me five hundred dollars richer, so I'll get whatever you think is best." Penny replied.

"You know you will have to pay for the lingerie out of that five hundred, but as long as we're talking about money, your little meet and greet today earned you three hundred dollars cash." Mia then placed three one-hundred-dollar bills in front of her. "After you get your outfits, we can set up another date with Mr. Simon."

Mia picked up her phone and pressed a number, "Hello Julie, are you available to outfit a new girl for Mr. Simon?"

Mia listen for a moment then said into the phone, "he would probably like her in a bodysuit, definitely a corset and stocking, and round it out with a shelf bra and crotchless panties." Mia again paused.

"Her name is Penny and she can be there in an hour." After another pause, she replied, "Great, I'll send her over now."

Mia ended the call and turned to Penny, "She can see you now and she has experience outfitting ladies for Mr. Simon."

Mia gave Penny directions to the shop which was only a couple of miles away and Penny headed out to dress for her new adventure.

Penny entered the small boutique. It was modern and not at all like the clothing stores she'd been to before. There were not racks and racks of clothing taking up every square inch of space, but it did showcase a couple of very lifelike manikins wearing some very shear material that even made plastic look sexy.

A petite frail looking woman stepped from behind a curtain that Penny hadn't noticed before but appeared to hide the majority of the store. "You must be Penny," the woman announced extending her hand.

Penny shock the woman's hand noting that she was not as frail as she appeared. "Yes, Mia sent me over. Are you Julie?"

"Yes, Mia told me all about you and I'm familiar with what Mr. Simon likes. Excuse me while I put up the closed sign and we can step in the back and get started dressing you like a goddess." Julie stepped around Penny, closed and locked the door, turned the sign to closed and led Penny towards the back of the store on the other side of the curtain.

Penny noted that this area was a cross between a fashion runway and a workroom. There were chairs set around a viewing stage and lots of mirrors. Three changing rooms against the back wall and several large tables.

"Okay, let's get started, shall we," Julie stated. "You can leave your clothes in the room over there and come out naked."

"Completely naked?" Penny asked.

"Yes, we are going to dress you in mist only to create an allusion of a sexual goddess. Underwear ruins that vision. Do you want Mr. Simon to see a goddess or a maid?" Julie asked.

Penny removed all of her clothing and stepping out of the changing room totally naked in front of the woman she had just met. She felt a mixture of embarrassment coupled with a touch of arousal. She knew that Mia found her attractive, but she wasn't sure of this woman. Penny oscillated between wanting this woman to caress her and hoping she wouldn't.

"Lovely!" Julie commented seeing Penny step out. "Step up onto the stage please and I'll take a few measurements."

Penny stepped up onto the stage keeping her eyes glued to the other woman. She saw Julie study her; she couldn't be certain if it was professionalism or lust in the small woman's eyes. Penny felt her arousal building as her mind considered the small hands caressing her naked body.

Julie took out her tape measure and proceeded to wrap it around Penny's naked body in all the usual places and each time Julie's hand touched her, Penny felt an electric shock traveling through her body. The measuring seemed to take longer than what Penny considered normal, but she was far from complaining. The petite hands touched her in places that seemed innocent, but did not feel as if they were. Julie made sure to measure Penny's breasts several times and her butt received similar scrutiny.

When Julie finally put away her tape and left to look for a piece of lingerie, Penny was panting.

Julie came back with a fabric that looked more like smoke than a piece of clothing. Julie described it as a body suit, but it looked like a wide translucent piece of ribbon. Julie helped Penny put it on; it covered the important parts, leaving a lot of bare skin that somehow focused all the attention onto the parts covered. Julie then handed Penny a very shear robe with a single tie.

Penny examined herself in the mirror and swore she looked like the embodiment of smoke as if she was a goddess rising out of smoke, "this is great," she exclaimed.

"We're not done yet," Julie answered, as she checked the fit of this first piece of lingerie. Again, her hands roamed over Penny's body supposedly examining the fit of the fabric, but felt anything but innocent. "Take it off and get ready for the next piece," she said.

Penny was still panting when Julie came backing holding a standard looking albeit small white corset, a pair of white shear stockings, and a shear white robe.

Penny knew how to put on the corset, but was surprised that it only pushed up her breasts, but did nothing to cover them. She donned the stockings and looked in the mirror to realize that her breasts were pushed out and her nipples appeared to be presented to any viewer. Her pussy was framed perfectly by the whiteness of the corset and stockings.

Julie handed her the sheer white robe and now she looked like a vision surrounded in mist.

"Lovely, simply lovely," Julie said as she lightly stroked Penny's shoulders through the sheer coverup.

Penny admired herself in the mirror and at the same time positioned her body to give Julie easy access to her almost bare butt.

"I have something else for you, just a second," Julie announced as she sped off.

Penny removed the outfit she wore in preparation for the next set of clothing and again stood nude when Julie walked up carrying some bright red fabric.

Penny put on the red shelf bra and crotchless panties just as Julie came back carrying a simple wrap around dress that could be appropriate for streetwear.

"If you wear this over, you can arrive at Mr. Simons and simply unwrap the dress like a present for him," Julie commented.

Penny collected the items Julie had recommended and paid for her purchases. She was surprised at the discount Julie offered her, but then understood that she was now committed to buy all of her new professional clothing here.

Penny drove back to the office to see her friend, and boss, Mia. She walked into Mia's office.

Mia looked up, "So, are you happy with what Julie had for you?"

"These are the sexiest outfits I've ever seen," she still wore the red wrap around dress.

"Show me," Mia asked.

Penny set down the bag she'd carried in and slowly untied the tie on the red wrap around dress. She pulled one side free exposing the shelf bra and her exposed right nipple.

Mia let out an auditable sigh and Penny released the other half of her wrap around dress pulling both sides open. She removed the dress and set it on the chair beside her just as Mia approached her.

Penny posed for her friend and allowed Mia to reach up to pinch her hardened nipples.

"Very nice," Mia said reaching down to explore the crotchless panties and Penny's wetness.

Penny then pulled out the other two outfits she'd just purchased and showed them to her boss. Mia insisted she model them.

There was no changing room here and Penny smiled, knowing that this very attractive woman wanted to see her naked. She removed the bra and panties. She stood totally naked in an office with the door still open as she reached down to put on the smoke outfit thinking this one would be what she would use to tease Mr. Simon.

Penny modeled her body barely concealed by the faux smoke material for Mia and saw her drool. "Do you think Mr Simon will like this?" she asked her boss.

"Oh yes. He's going to love this. In case you hadn't noticed Mr. Simon is a voyeur; he likes to look only and he won't touch you, but he enjoys being teased.

Penny then modeled the white corset, stockings, and shear cover up for Mia. Mia almost fell out of her chair when she saw Penny displayed so wantonly. She approached her newest employee and ran her hands over the shear material covering her breasts.

"Turn around. Let me see you from the back," Mia instructed.

Penny did a slow turn and displayed her ass for her new employer. Mia reached out and stroked the presented derriere. "Lovely," she said, "I'm sure Mr. Simon will love admiring your charms. Are you ready to see him now, or would you rather wait for me to call him tomorrow?"

"I'm looking forward to showing him my new lingerie, call him now," Penny answered.

Mia punched in Mr. Simon's number on speed dial and almost immediately started talking. "Hello Mr. Simon, Penny has just gotten back from Julie's and she looks amazing. She can't wait to show you what she got. Would you like to see her tonight at the standard rate?"

Mia hung up the phone and turned towards. Penny, "He said he'd love to see you tonight and asked you to come over and give your name to the security guard."

Penny put on the bra/pantie combination and covered it with the wrap around dress and said good night to Mia as she headed out the door with her other outfits. She looked forward to her first paid sexual adventure. Her body tingled as she climbed into her car.

She thought it strange that Mia had told her that Mr. Simon would not touch her. She knew what a voyeur was, but always thought they didn't want to be seen at all. She would see Mr. Simon. Maybe, being a very wealthy man, he was also germophobic. She had heard that many rich people did not touch other people.

She arrived at the hotel Mia had taken her to earlier in the day. She addressed the doorman saying, "Penny to see Mr. Simon," and entered the door that he held open for her. She walked up to the counter and again announced, "Penny to see Mr. Simon."

The clerk rang the room and then directed her to the appropriate room number. She again saw a guard outside the door and once more announced, "Penny to see Mr. Simon." The guard opened the door and stepped back.

Penny walked into the suite and noticed Mr. Simon dressed in a robe, "I'm glad to see you and look forward to seeing what you bought. Why don't you give me a show?"

"I'd love to," Penny responded.

Mr. Simon took a seat in the center of a large sofa and Penny started to parade herself in the large open area in front of Mr. Simon in the way she had seen fashion models walk down the runway. She walked towards him then turned and walked past him towards the right then turned to walk past him towards the left. Making sure he saw her from all angles before turning and walking away from him in the ample space afforded by his suite. She then untied the tie of her wrap as she again advanced toward him and opened the wrap more with each step.

By the time she stood directly in front of him her bright red shelf bra was exposed and she turned to walk past him she removed her wrap and threw it aside. Her bright red under garments were now all that covered her, well almost covered her. She turned to complete her circuit by walking away from him and showing off her mostly naked ass.

She turned to walk back towards him and noticed that he had opened his robe and was gently stroking his cock. She continued walking toward him slowly while biting her lower lip. She completed her walk glanced back at him often as he continued to stroke himself.

When she turned to face him again, she spread her legs in a defiant pose and asked, "are you ready to see the next outfit?"

Mr. Simon choked out his reply, "Yes, please."

Penny bent over to pick up her bag and hesitated for a bit longer than necessary making sure her client got a good view of her backside, then stepped the several feet into the kitchen to change. She was barely concealed by the counter and cabinetry. She put on the white outfit that Julie had said made her look like she was clothed in mist. The corset and stockings framed her nicely and the shear cover up did nothing to hide her charms.

Penny glanced over into the living room where Mr. Simon was still seated to see him leaning forward trying to watch her change. She stepped out and again took her starting position for her runway walk, she again considered if Mr. Simon was germophobic and based on how he had avoided toughing her every time they'd met, she concluded that it would be best to assume he was, but she might try to get close.

She walked toward him holding the shear wrap in both hands and swaying it back and forth as if it were being blown by the wind. She watched him watching her as if hypnotized by her motions. She followed the same path she had before noting that he was more energetic about his masturbation. His legs were spread and the robe was wide open.

Penny continued to struct in front of him and often bent over presenting her barely covered ass to him within just a foot of the sofa. She enjoyed watching his excitement build and thought of changing outfits, but did not want to break the mood and the building tension. She had been teasing him for over an hour when he erupted in a stream that shot out several feet. She was out of range, but thought that next time she might make sure she was closer when he came.

Mr. Simon caught his breath and indicated a envelop on the table. "That was one of the best orgasms I've had in quite a while. I'll ask for you again."

"I did have another outfit to model. Should I wait until next time, or do you want to see it now?" Penny asked.

Mr. Simon got hard again hearing these words, but responded, "I'm not sure my heart can handle any more, but bring it next time."

Penny gathered her clothes and stripped down naked in front of him. She did not try to be provocative, but simply changed into the wrap around she wore when she came in. His eyes never left her.

"I'll look forward to seeing you again," she said once she was dressed for public view and had the bag with the rest of her clothing and the envelop. She then stepped out into the hallway and back down to the parking garage.

When Penny got back to Mia's, she was greeted by a very excited Mia," whatever you did with Mr. Simon was a hit. He wants you back tomorrow and he offered you a tip over and above what he already given you.