All Comments on 'Lost One'

by learsdaughter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great Start - you could take this is so many different directions.

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years agoAuthor
A Second Chapter

This was written with more possibilities in mind. The obvious being penetration of course, but even more, the reasons for the mystery and what happens next. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SOm plot problems

So he finds a mentally broken or defective person walking aimlessly on the side of the road. And she was very good looking. Apparently she smelled OK, or maybe he didn't bath very often either, so he didn't notice the smell. He knew she was mentally not all there, so it was ok to suggest she fuck and suck him. Hey, man, it was rape. She couldn't give informed consent.

However this is fiction, so if it turns you on. go for it.

Perhaps you should add some more tags to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have to agree with anon

This isn't submission, it's a rapist taking advantage of a woman who is not in control of herself.

dirtywhiteboy56dirtywhiteboy56over 12 years ago
Or

he could wake up tied to the bed post spread eagle, you never know...

ha ha, this is fantasy

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Good story, but it really leaves it open to be continued. I hate stories that do not have some form of ending or conclusion. But since over 10 years has elapsed there probably be no conclusion of end for this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous