All Comments on 'Lost Suitcase Adventure'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn574 months ago

Nothing quite like losing your suitcase to invite adventure. I have a strange feeling Jesse is moving to Florida Nicely done.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

Fantastic read. Thanks for sharing.

Any chance of the further adventures of Jesse?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was terrific, as a CD myself, it was something I could easily imagine myself doing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It would be nice to see a continuation to this story, does she continue or is he back to his old self.

Fran_cdFran_cd4 months ago

Good story! Lot’s of fun for a bisexual crossdresser!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe the couple presents the rest of their plan during their last night together. Having him move in with them and unknown to him, continue his feminization. He could work out with Jessica everyday, drinking those special smoothies and vitamin injections and eventually her husband could get her a job with his company and they could be a happy throuple, or add more to the mix.

JD2100JD21004 months ago
omg that was so good

absolutely amazing story and hope to hear more about Jesse being more of a girl.

JgsexyJgsexy4 months ago

Well, that was fun! I’ll be the gurl who loses her suitcase any time!

Bobjack_1234Bobjack_12344 months ago

Interesting take / re-write on the original stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Will there be a part 2? Certainly hope so! Great story! You make it sound great being Jesse, he/she!

diane92374diane923744 months ago

Wonderful story. I love it.

wvBalzakwvBalzak3 months ago

It was very exciting story. I would love to have been in his shoes, or rather in her heels and lingerie!

Martin594Martin5942 months ago

Humm... Nice story. Thank you and Mr. Happy thanks you, he's gotten a lot of attention 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES