Lost Teacher Finds Rancher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abandonment from Kate's normal caution self to an aggressor of sexual desire allowed her to reach down between them and begin to stroke his cock into the hardness and length and grith that was an image in her mind. With each touch Richard's mind was sent into orbit of sexual swirling, his body tempting, his breathing controlled by external stimulation, arousal like nothing he had ever felt before taking over, heaven be forewarned for the devil heat was engulfing his every nerve and muscle.

Turning into a she-devil this teacher was about to give a lesson like no other, from pure instinct, to lust driven need the feel of being filled was the only focus she had. Richard not wanting to erupt so fast again was grateful that he felt the guiding of his head to the roaring heat of her opening, with her orgasm just minutes ago his member slid easily in to find that together they fit like hand in a glove.

Kate being the good girl helped Richard maneuver on top. Commonly called the missionary position, she just rolled her hips back and forth creating a light friction that sent excitement waves through and through. Richard thankful he was inside her feeling her movements, from here he believed that he could last long enough to give this city gal a good old-fashioned pounding. Picking up the pace pulling out and driving in, each thrust more powerful than the last, each withdrawal just to the entrance so his mushroom head scraped her g-spot, the bucking and squeezing began. Kate's memory had a moment of giddiness as the old rock song 'mommas got a squeeze box and she's going to play all night long', played inside until the fabulous fucking of this rancher took her to a crescendo of feelings, a volcanic like eruption deep inside flowing like lava into every inch of her existence, how could she handle this onslaught of gratification.

Caught in the natural act of man and woman Kate started to match Richards stokes with responses of contractions and releases doing her best to squeeze his cock into submission. Together they bounced around on the rug not caring about the burns for the heat of their bodies was increasing with each thrust and pull, Richard could not resist capturing one of her breasts into his lips as the hips gyrated the nipple penetrated like a budding stem allowing him to nibble twirl and suck the sensations from this point of pleasure and drive them to enhance the stimulation of clit and g-spot, the gasp and intake from Kate signalled he was doing it right.

What seemed like hours but was only minutes for Kate's education of reading about sexual intimacy and scientific fact that the act of sexual pleasure only lasted seven minutes. She had already sung a few bars of that song to herself, she already reached the top of the mountain, but she wanted more and from static memory found the strength to flip them over so she could ride the pony. Richard now flat on his back the full weight of Kate with her freed breasts swinging like hypnotic pendulums before his eyes slowed down the rhythm. It was her turn now to bring the pleasure selfishly to herself and thankfully to her mate.

As this wonder woman moved up and down the shaft of her pinned playmate, she discovered that all those Kegel exercises were paying off with each squeeze the feel of his veins pumping blood shudder a sexual response from them both, as the release happened the tip slipped in and almost touched her cervical barrier, oh how this feeling of power mixed with the sexual pleasure was a new recipe for a woman gaining conquest.

Without warning the two came together in vocal screams that would scare away any animal lurking about, simultaneously both cursing and gasping as the floods of orgasm exploded. Richard emptying his semen in splashes inside her pussy, her grip on his cock soaking him as she squirted the honey juice from inside out the sides around until the drippings landed on him and slithered down her thighs.

Collapsing on top of him, his exhausted body resting, they lay in satisfying splendor. With time Richard regained himself, his penis flaccid and out of the warm protection of Kate's love tunnel, he slipped away and opened the guest bedroom door turned on the night light and pulled down the comforter and sheets. Returning to a sleeping Kate he picked her up and carried her to bed, going back to make sure the fire was safe, the house lights off, he returned and lay spooning down with the lesson maker for a wonderful dreamland night.

Richard

Ps: This is a hopeful remedy for the fourth day of the week, one more to go till the weekend, so one more element of Kates Farm Saga, then I suppose through pen pal isms will have to let an imaginative new theme appear. Hope your day was safe, secure, and sexy.

Mornings always cum do you?

Like every morning for the past three decades, he rose before the first rooster crowed. Biggest difference this morning was the beautiful woman who had warmed the bed during the night. Amazed at how comfortable it was, neither had stirred after that wonderful adult experience.

Slipping out from under the covers plenty of practice of getting up and out of the room without causing a disturbance, rushing upstairs quick shower throwing on some track pants and a clean t-shirt. Quieter than a church mouse he bounded down the stairs to put on a pot of coffee, grab some fresh eggs, and a pound of bacon. With the pot belly stove fired up not only did it warm the kitchen but cooked faster than the electric stove. Richard began preparing the condiments onto the table, squeezing the last oranges from the fridge to make a juice, laying out the plates and cutlery, morning was looking like a wonderful beginning to the day. Peering outside seeing all the snow his mind considered the options as much the thought of keeping this beautiful woman, dang she was gorgeous and how her body grinded, kissed and tasted like heaven to him, his past and present beliefs realized it was Kates's choice to stay for another day, but he remembered hearing her tell yesterdays appointment she would see them today.

His tractor was working and had the snowblower attached and he knew that the county crew on the other side of the concession would have the road cleared.

Gasping out loud as Kate made her way into the kitchen, the only thing covering this Mona Lisa was the large bath towel he had left for her, in the ensuite bathroom, the bacon cooked the eggs fried, scrambled and soft boiled, toast browned and buttered, but all his eyes could imagine was eating her.

Her smile said it all no regrets from last night. Starting the conversation he offered all the trimmings for breakfast Kate was not overly careful sitting down and if the towel slid exposing her breasts so be it, at this moment she felt like a free spirit, her sexuality had soared like the eagles, an inner feeling had unleashed, she was still coming to terms with how good she felt never had she woken up so sore between her thighs, seeing little bite marks all over her body in the mirror, and not an iota of shame or remorse.

Scarfing down the food, speaking like a kid between bites and with her mouth full, her joy interrupted when reminded of her appointment. Richard the practical one explained how she could follow his snow blower down the concession, make the jog to the other side continuation and be able to find her destination without any trouble. Silence befell the table after his explanation. Kate secretly had hoped for a repeat, now she felt shame coming to breakfast in only the towel.

She gathered up her discarded clothing noticing that he had folded them and that they were in good enough shape to put back on, as with most women had enough makeup in her purse to make herself presentable, the bathroom had a blow dryer and a curling iron so her hair could be made to look like she had not slept on it.

As they left the house together she looked back over her shoulder, feeling like a used piece of meat, cursing all the romance novels with their happy endings, her car started right up, and she unconsciously gunned the gas making a black cloud of smoke escape the exhaust. Richard no slouch himself noticed all the changes, noticed her disappointment, but knew if she stayed it would be longer than a day or two, and sex would be almost twenty-four seven because after the first episode each follow up would be better more intense and satisfaction guaranteed.

Blowing the snow clear and watching through the rear window Kate handled her car well in the clearing path. Reaching the end of the road he moved the tractor over, climbed down and as her window was lowered he reached in cupped her face and kissed her long and hard, his tongue exploring and capturing every drop of her existence. Leaning back, he spoke deep and confident Lady you can get lost this way any time you want just try and remember where the homestead is. Many times, in these past 24 days he had thought back to the night of the snowstorm. Before the angels and heavens had opened up dropping those white floating flakes soft and wet, yes the roads were shut down, yes he could have used that as an excuse, but she was new to the county, new to the country, first impressions are so overrated, not really when you are a professional teacher.

Curious as to how the real meeting of the student's parents had gone, did she ever think back and let that gorgeous smile frame her beautiful face. Kate had dropped like an angel and found her way through all the tangles of emotions to spend a night of pleasure on his part anyway only to sprout those wings and fly away.

With the privacy laws in Canada, his knowledge dissuaded him from approaching the district school board to try and get in contact with the angel. He is used to loss shrugs his shoulders and gets about the business of feeding the cattle, chasing away the coyotes, and going for night rides under the moon on his sleigh or dune buggy.

As the memory of laying in each others' arms, exploring the finer nuances of erogenous zones, ignoring the crackling fire, but relishing in each others' discoveries slowly was fading he knew deep down that it would never be extinguished. Kate the prim and proper teacher the girl was all lady, and when down to the birthday suit was delicious, tempting, tormenting, and completely satisfying.

Thinking if ever given the chance again what would he do different, a barbarian he was not but the thoughts of cavemen grabbing their women by the hair dragging them into a protective cave and the imagination always took over from there, if a time machine could transport him back he may know what to do with his Kate. The seduction was not planned hell meeting her was by sure accident, fate brought them together as one, two into one on this occasion was a success in his mind anyway. He had to go check on the barn in the storm, he cares about the wildlife that is why the food boxes are strewn logically around his farm, it would not have been fair to Kate to just leave her in a strange farmhouse, the creaks and groans of the building may have been frightening and she may have darted and got stuck and froze in a snowbank.

His only hope was that one of the friends who had children might mention that a new teacher from the UK was guiding their kid's class. Second hope was when in town that possibly she was shopping or at the grocery store and they would see each other and a conversation, and his apology for being an ass could be delivered.

Making a cup of java, he thought he heard a knock at the door, not expecting anyone he ignored it and then it was a bit louder, so he went to see and chase the Jehovah Witness away, opening the door ready to get into an argument he stopped for there in all her beauty was teacher Kate.

Sheepishly she announced that she was not lost this time but had found her way back. Richard was overwhelmed and quickly ushered Kate in, thankful that he had vacuumed, dusted, and straightened up his belongings so that the place was respectable.

Asking Kate if she wanted a tea or coffee as he turned and walked to the kitchen just assuming that she would follow after all she had been here before. Hearing no answer, he spun around and was dumbfounded that Kate seemed riveted to the spot just inside the door.

Taking the few steps closing the gap between them, his eyes looking to see if he could figure out why she was standing like a statue when all he wanted was to ravish her with sex and tell her that he missed her so much.

Tears began to stream down the lovely lady's face, her mascara began to run, without saying a word he wrapped his arms around and tried to soothe this wounded girl. Once she settled down he led her by the hand not letting go and they went into the kitchen where the hot coffee was sitting on the table overlooking the fields.

Taking a bottle of water from the fridge and a glass from the cupboard he sat her down as pouring her a cool refresher. She began by explaining that she had not been totally truthful with him, had omitted some of the history from the UK, and it had taken her this amount of time to be brave enough to come clean, between getting used to Canada, the internet set-up. Class preparation and dealing with her demons of days gone by.

Richard raised his index finger and placed it over her mouth and said hush, you are here now, what happened in your past is yours to keep, no need in us sharing bad memories or boyfriends, girlfriends etc. unless they are serial killers and out to create mayhem.

Kate was so happy that he did not care for an explanation that with a single gulp she drained the glass of cold refreshing water, happy it wasn't anything stronger that would make her burp or cough. The two sat there talking for the next few hours, as if they had known each other for ever, a comfort that not many people experience but when it happens the joy is tenfold.

He asked her around four thirty if she had seen one of the sunsets from Blue Mountain, he said that as the snow moon of two nights ago has past, the early evening sunsets were spectacular and that being still cold not many people traveled up the mountain to watch its decent and vanish before the moon rose from the opposite sky.

Grabbing a blanket, he started the truck remotely so that heat would be warming up the seats, he knew that he would also turn on the seat heater for the passenger side as soon as they got in. Putting coffee in the thermos only took a couple of minutes while Kate used the facilities so that no roadside stops were needed.

Driving all the back roads he knew it would be about a half hour ride, time for them to chat and hopefully do some serious flirting, he believed Kate was seeing him again for more than just coffee and an apology.

Pulling into the parking lot they were the only vehicle the sky was already turning colours, ribbons of pink and orange, a hue of purple, and that huge orange ball was drifting in a downward spiral, lucky for them not a cloud in the sky. As the sunset and the sky began to turn pitch black Richard took Kates hand bringing it to his mouth where he gently kissed from her knuckles to her wrist and then sucked in two fingers. Placing her hand separating the thumb and index finger to form a V he began to tell the tale of how Don Juan used to seduce his women by kissing them on this hand.

Richard slowly explained that the nerves in the hand were mimics of the nerves in a woman's very private area. With each kiss and gentle lick of the thumb and index finger he was hoping that Kate felt it between her thighs. When he blew lightly on the junction of her fingers she squirmed on the seat and gasped for never had such an electric shock run through her body, hell she was being turned on again and in a public parking lot.

Richard opened the cab and hopped out, opening the back door pulling down the seat, moving around to her side of the truck and doing the same thing with the single back seat and then opened Kates's door helped her out and into the back of the truck. Stripping down he lay on his back all doors shut Kate followed and got naked also.

With his back and body laying down the cold seats would not affect him taking the teacher he had her kneel and lower herself onto his lap. Sitting on his lap, he told her to lean back and support yourself with your hands were doing this because of how narrow the seats are and I can't wait another hour to have you again .As Kate shimmed forward bending her knees, her feet flat on the bench seat, she realizes that his mushroom head is entering her without effort, how did she get so wet, feeling the fullness of his hard dick inside she began the rhythm of fucking her stud with the movement of her feet and hands and with each out pull of raising herself his cock made contact with her g-spot,

Richard using Kates rhythm ran his hands up and down her thighs, across her stomach, and up and played with her nipples and massaged her breasts, the air was warming up quickly, the windows fogging from the inside, and lost in the throes of passion crushing gravel from other cars not heard.

As Richard tried to look up to see Kates eyes all he could see was her pussy riding up and down on his glistening cock, oh how naughty this seemed such a beautiful fuck with naughty sights and wet noises, and not long lasting as he felt her muscles clamping and the G-spot orgasm striking as she leaned back feeling the wholeness of his hardness as the spasms of orgasm shudder through them both.

12