Lost Time

Story Info
A colleague reveals her love for cock and pharmaceuticals.
4.3k words
4.66
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RxWhip
RxWhip
43 Followers

Like most men, I've always had an admiration for a woman's curves and how they can direct those curves in such a captivating manner, but she was the first woman I was ever excited about because her intelligence was somehow erotically beautiful.

I've caught a fleeting glimpse of her several times as my eyes scanned for the women with the plunging necklines or the increasingly shorter skirts. She was usually in a corner or against a wall engaged in conversation with her colleagues. Her medium length, brown hair often covering part of her face. She would constantly attempt to brush it aside only to have it fall to its initial position.

Her lips were painted with the common shade of red that you would find on most women her age, but she used so little of it that it was difficult to tell apart her natural colored lips from the store bought variety. Personally, I preferred her natural color, but I had no intentions of sharing my makeover tip with her. She did possess beautiful hazel eyes that she told me was inherited from her mother's side.

Her perfectly fitted business outfit matched her neatly pressed skirt like always, but she had her jacket open and you could see a creamy white blouse underneath, which was highly unusual for her. As my eyes strained from across the room I could almost see how her white bra was outlined beneath her partially sheer blouse.

Like her colleagues, she worked for a pharmaceutical company that was always excited to pitch the next big breakthrough in modern medicine. I've turned down countless invitations to dinners like these because I don't like the idea of economics dictating how I treat my patients, but I gladly excepted this one because Dr. Olivia Sensúil would be the featured speaker.

Olivia was born in a small town in Southern France called Sommieres. She once told me about her upbringing in France during a physician conference in Baltimore. I was half heartedly listening due to the attractive waitress that was always walking by, but I do remember thinking how her accent was endearing, almost romantic.

It's not that Olivia was terribly unattractive, she just always wore these bland business suits and her posture was rather stoic. Hardly the image that would get the blood running to my cock.

I did notice that she loved to use hand gestures as she spoke and often grabbed both my wrists to punctuate a point she was eager to make. I really thought nothing of it aside from it being somewhat annoying.

As the presentation was about to start, I took to my assigned seat which was just to the right of the podium. I was perhaps 8 feet away from Olivia as she was introduced.

She was not like any of her colleagues. Olivia had more top tier schooling and professional training than most of the physicians in this room. I had quite a bit of respect for Olivia because she chose to do the hard work that none of her colleagues would ever dream of doing.

With a PhD in Biopharmaceutics and Analytical Chemistry, she became one of the leading minds in medicine. Her laboratory in Paris was always leading the way in drug synthesis and receptor manipulation and I pictured a Nobel Prize in her future.

This whole presentation was in effort to get physicians salivating over a radically new molecule called Theozine.

Theozine was initially studied as a potential neuropathic pain blocker and although studies showed its inferiority over current treatment available today, it did have an interesting side effect.

The Phase III studies showed that men who were sexually active, reported a strange phenomenon. Almost 90% of these men were experiencing multiple orgasms when engaged sexually with their partner. These men were experiencing something once thought to only exist in certain women.

My mind immediately focused on the biological implications of such a phenomenon. Would this increase the volume of semen? Would that lead to sterility? Would the incidence of testicular cancer dramatically rise? I was intrigued and worried at the same time.

As one would expect, hundreds of ridiculous questions were asked by my condescending colleagues, but Olivia calmly and professionally answered each question backed up by years of research and clinical trials. She was truly amazing to watch. Every time some young, snot nosed physician attempted to explain to her how the biological process makes this an impossibility, she would instantly quote an earlier study that clearly showed that physician's bravado statement to be completely false.

I really don't know if it was watching Olivia in action or the context of her answers, but I became extremely aroused and I had to lay my jacket across my lap so I could remain discrete, to put it politely. Each time Olivia spoke I could feel my cock tighten harder. I found myself starting to focus on her blouse and could now clearly see her bra formulate beyond her semi sheer blouse.

I also now could see that her perfectly pressed skirt had a slit up the side and what was hidden behind that skirt was beyond heavenly. Olivia was wearing French nylons that slid up her legs and perched just above her knee. When she stepped back and forth I could see that the nylons had little interwoven hearts that went up the side.

Questions were flying around the room still, but I couldn't hear them. My mind was transfixed on this incredibly sensual women that I've never noticed before. Each step she took flinched my cock into pain. Each time she breathed in I finally noticed what amazingly formed breasts she had always hidden away.

My cock was in so much pain that I contemplated walking out, but I was in the front row merely steps away from her. I was worried that my frozen stare at her beautiful body would become obvious to others around me. I quickly looked down at my jacket, then just as quickly looked back at Olivia.

I never wanted a woman so badly in my life. I wanted to ravage her over and over again. My lips were aching to provide permanent suction on her nipples hiding behind that bra. I wanted to grab the nylon stockings running up her leg and rip them clear off while guiding my hands inside of that slit in her skirt and feel the warmth of her pussy. I felt animalistic urges I've never experienced before and I wanted to act upon them.

A sudden fear sprang up inside me. This woman has no interest in me or she would have acted on it years ago. My mind began to race back in time thinking about our small talks with her using my wrists as a point of emphasis. I was such a fool attempting to stare at some waitress's bottom as the most stunning creature of all was staring into my eyes.

I wanted to go back in time and tell her how much I wanted her. I should have grabbed her wrists, looked into her eyes and lay it all on the line. How the site of her makes my cock throb achingly. How I want to undress her in front of a window so a lucky passerby could glimpse what the body of a true goddess looks like. How I want to lift her over my shoulder and walk her into the bedroom, gently laying her body onto the bed. How I want to use her nylons to tie her hands to the corner bedposts and then tie her feet the exact same way.

I was caught by surprise when I could feel tears well up inside as I thought about what might have been. I immediately excused myself to the washroom before I became a spectacle in front of my peers.

I quickly entered the bathroom stall furthest from the door. I latched the metal lock inside and sat down on top of the toilet seat. I was shocked at how I couldn't control my body. Couldn't control my tears. Couldn't even control my cock. I needed time to compose myself before returning to the table.

I heard other physicians come into the washroom and comment to each other how Dr. Sensúil was a blabbering idiot. I wanted to defend her. I wanted to burst out how she has more knowledge in her pinky than they have collectively, but I was still in no shape to make such an appearance. My cock was still raging hard and I started to become mortified at the thought that I may need medical intervention.

As I sat there in silence, I could hear that the presentation had ended and people started to empty the dining hall. I thought perhaps the opportunity to discretely exit has come. I was just about to put my jacket on so that it at least partially covered my erection when I heard a faint knock on the outer door.

"Dr. Stevens? Are you alright?"

I startlingly slumped back down onto the toilet as quietly as possible. Her beautiful French accent was unmistakable.

"Dr. Stevens? I know you're in here. I'm worried about you. You looked distressed when you left your table."

I couldn't speak, my throat was tight and my cock was still in agony. I just remained silent. I could hear the door close and the click of her heels across the tile floor getting slightly louder with each step.

When the clicks stopped, I could see her black high heels staring at me beneath the stall door.

I suddenly thought to myself how could I have missed those beautiful high heels when I was perusing her entire body before.

Olivia spoke again to me in a whispered tone, "Dr. Stevens, I think I know what's wrong. Let me help you, please. Unlock the door, everyone else has left."

I was almost laughing inside, this woman has no idea what's wrong. I was sitting on top of the toilet seat, my slacks were hugging my ankles and my cock was doing a tremendous impersonation of a flag pole on the 4th of July.

Listening to her voice brought back all the images I had seen of her earlier. I remembered my animalistic instinct of how much I wanted her. The smell of her perfume mixed with my urge to show her how I truly feel emblazoned me with lust.

I reached up and unlatched the metal lock. I didn't know if I was being incredibly brave or incredibly stupid. My career could take a tremendous hit, but at that very moment, I didn't care. I wanted Olivia more than anything else.

The stall door slowly opened and Dr. Sensúil peeked her head inside. I was fixated on her eyes as I knew that would be the first indication of her response. Her eyes met mine and then quickly lowered to my cock. Her lips perched into a devilish smile and she whispered, "I thought so. Wait here, I will help you."

She left the stall door ajar and I could hear her heels click away. She stopped at the sink momentarily and then returned at a quicker pace than before. She opened the stall door wider this time so I could see her in full view. She still had that grin on her face as I imagined she probably found this whole encounter quite amusing.

"Take this Dr. Stevens and I will be back in just a few minutes. Please don't worry, I want to take care of you."

Olivia handed me a bottle of Evian and a deep purple capsule. I don't recall ever seeing this medicine and before I could ask Olivia what this was, she had already hurried away. Upon closer examination of the capsule I could read in white print, Theozine on one side and 50mg on the other side.

Why would Olivia hand me a drug that supposedly gives men multiple orgasms? Does it also drain the blood from the Corpus Cavernosa when you are not sexually stimulated? I wasn't sure what to do until I remembered that Olivia and I have been friends for years. I also was well aware that Olivia knew more about the male reproductive organs than just about anyone on earth, including myself. I quickly laid the pill on my tongue and then swallowed a few sips of water.

I watched my cock as though I expected it to deflate like those giant inflatable guys you always see at a used car lot. After several minutes nothing was happening and I became increasingly worried. My cock had been rock hard for over an hour now with no signs of alleviation.

I was startled when I heard the bathroom door open again, but was relieved to hear the familiar clicks against the bathroom floor. I unlatched the bathroom lock and I worriedly whispered to Olivia that I don't think the Theozine was working.

She giggled back to me, "Oh. Well this treatment is a two phase process."

Something was different in her voice. She sounded sincere and empathetic before, but now she sounded focused, almost forceful.

The stall door slowly opened again and Olivia stepped inside and slowly locked the door behind her. I asked her, in a hushed voice, "what do I do now? "

I was looking into her eyes, but something immediately caught my attention.

Olivia was still wearing her neatly pressed skirt and creamy white blouse, but the outline of her bra was gone. In its place were two beautiful, rosy pink nipples that pressed hard against her semi sheer blouse. Her areolae where just a shade lighter than her nipples with more of an elliptical shape flowing from top to bottom. I looked into her eyes with amazement and she smiled telling me that this is phase two.

Olivia walked towards me as I was still sitting down with my rigid cock still standing straight in the air.

As she reached me, she widened her stance and continued to move forward until my face was touching her blouse. I breathed in slowly taking in her deliciously erotic scent.

"Phillip, I don't know if you were not interested all these years or just plain clueless, but I have practically begged you to rip my panties apart and fuck me. So now I am taking this opportunity to take matters into my own hands."

Olivia giggled, "Don't worry, you don't have to rip my panties this time."

I couldn't speak. I could only continue to breath into her blouse. I wanted to be an animal before and fuck her from every possible angle, but now I was more than content to play the part of a caged lion.

I managed to lift my eyes into hers. She had such an angelic smile on her face and I thought it was quite possible that I indeed, was in heaven. Olivia lowered her face to kiss me, but before our lips could touch I felt the warmth of her pussy being slowly lowered onto my cock.

I whispered to her, "no panties?"

She whispered back, "I guess you didn't notice during the presentation."

With amazement I looked directly into her eyes, then she smiled and said "I was trying to think of subtle ways to give you your own private peep show. By the way, who do you think proposed your seating arrangement?"

All I could do was hold her tightly as her velvet pussy swallowed my cock whole. The last hour of turmoil and pain suddenly turned into the most pleasurable moment in my life.

Her tight pussy around my cock was amazing in itself, but then she started to flex her pelvic floor muscles. Wave after wave of clenching and releasing my cock inside of her almost made me black out from the immense pleasure.

"Open your mouth," she demanded and I did exactly as I was told. She quickly fed my mouth one of her nipples and I immediately started to suckle.

"I want you to bite them Phillip!" She commanded.

I've never done this before as I was unaware as to how hard does one bite?

I placed her nipple between two of my teeth and slowly bit down on them. "Harder! Bite harder Phillip!" She admonished me.

I took both my hands and grabbed her breast forcing her nipple back into my mouth and I clenched my teeth three times harder than before and then it happened.

"Je Jouis! Je jouis!" Olivia screamed louder and louder.

I hardly knew any French, but it was easy to figure out she was about to explode all over my cock.

With her nipple still between my teeth, I grabbed her ass and forcefully lifted and slammed her pussy onto my cock.

"Oh, oui, baisez-moi!, baisez-moi!"

I felt this incredible clenching feeling around my cock as Olivia screamed in ecstasy. She was uncontrollably bouncing hard on my cock as I felt all of her cum dripping down the base of my shaft.

Olivia finally slumped her head onto my shoulder. She was the most primal creature I have ever met and I wasn't about to ever let her go.

Olivia was breathing hard onto my shoulder as I asked her if she was alright? She lifted her head, kissed me with such force and then smiled. "Grimper aux rideaux," she softly whispered into my ear.

My cock was still hard and I could still feel Olivia flex around my shaft. "Now I want to see how my new discovery works on you," she exalted.

With both hands holding my face and her eyes locked into mine she commanded, "I want you to fuck me from behind, but when you cum, cum deep inside me and keep fucking me. Understood?"

A big smile enveloped her face and once again, I did what I was told. We switched positions so that Olivia was hunched over the toilet with both hands flat against the tiled wall. I reached around her waist and unclasped her once neatly pressed skirt. As the skirt fell to the ground I was once again stunned by her beauty.

Her ass was a beautiful milky white shade and her vagina peeked out in the middle like a rose surrounded by lilies. If I only knew what was hiding beneath those bland business suits I would have fucked her years ago. Olivia moaned as she felt her skirt hit the floor and she fervently pressed her vagina against my cock and rocked her hips back and forth.

I pressed the bulging head of my cock softly into her pussy and it quickly disappeared deep inside of her. "Oh oui Phillip, this is my favorite position," she whispered.

I asked her if she wanted me to be gentle and she quickly shook her head from left to right. "I've been waiting years for this Phillip, please fuck me with immense passion."

I immediately grabbed both her beautiful asscheeks and noticed a pinkish hue quickly develop where my hands were clenching her.

I slowly started to move my cock back and forth inside of her. I was much taller than her and the angle of my cock was sliding right over her clitoris. I watched my cock disappear inside of her and then reappear once again. "Harder Phillip, I beg of you," she moaned in the forceful tone I heard before.

I clenched my grip on her hips even tighter and I started to slam my cock into her. Both my hands were wrapped around her pelvis so that I could now force her body to slam back into my cock.

I had closed my eyes and was completely focused on the sensation jolting through me like electricity. I continued to pound my cock into her so hard I thought I might damage her beautiful rose.

"Oui, oui, oui Philip, I'm cumming again."

My eyes were still clenched tight, but the sound of her beautiful accent in such ecstasy was the very thing I needed to push me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum inside of you Olivia. Is that ok? Is that ok?"

She screamed once again from waves of desire flowing through her body, but was able to stutter, "Yes Phillip, deep inside me, please cum deep inside me. Please!"

I slammed my cock inside of her for the final time and held it there deep inside. A warm sensational rush filled my whole body as I exploded so powerfully inside of her. Wave after wave of cum was pulsating through my cock. I could feel her vaginal muscles clenching my cock again like she did before. It felt like pints of cum rushed through my cock and into my lover. I let out such a deep moan it almost sounded like a growl as I collapsed on top of her.

My body was covering hers as she continued to stand hunched over and gripping the tile wall. My hands wrapped around her and cupped her beautiful breasts with my thumb and index finger massaging her nipples.

"Keep fucking me Phillip, I told you don't stop!"

I felt drained, but I began slowly moving my cock in and out of her pussy. Normally, my cock would quickly lose its rigidity after an explosion like that, but I still felt fairly hard.

As soon as Olivia started to lightly scratch my scrotum with her fingernails, the adrenaline came rushing back and my cock began to pulsate again. I increased my pace so that every time Olivia pushed her vagina into my cock, I would match her with equal force.

RxWhip
RxWhip
43 Followers
12