Lost Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia started to moan again in the beautiful French accent. She asked me to pinch both of her nipples hard and I now knew what level of pain she desired. I cupped both her breasts and forcefully pinched both nipples with my thumb and index finger.

She let out a load moan and threw her hair up with a quick jerk of her neck. I let go of one nipple and quickly grabbed her hair from behind. The harder I fucked her from behind, the harder I pulled her hair.

Olivia loved it as I was quickly learning she had a streak of masochism in her. "Oui, Fuck me like that, I love when you fuck me rough Philip."

All it took was for her to acknowledge that even with all those years of schooling and accolades, Olivia was still a naughty, French girl who loved uninhibited, rough sex.

"I'm going to cum again Olivia, I can feel it," I yelled.

She suddenly turned around and sat upon the toilet seat, grabbed my ass and forcefully pulled me into her mouth.

She started to suck my cock so hard as if she was dying of thirst and my seeman was her only chance of survival. "I'm cumming Olivia," was the only words I could get out.

I fully expected her to pull her mouth away and wait for me to explode, but she didn't. She grabbed my ass even tighter than before and slid her lips to the base of my shaft.

"Olivia, I'm cumming," I exclaimed. This was my final warning thinking maybe she didn't hear me the first time.

She looked up at me and attempted to brush her hair from her eyes. I looked down at her and I finally realized that I love this woman. I've loved her for years, but I was too busy searching for lust.

Another warm rush flowed through me as my cock began pulsating into her mouth. My knees buckled and I had to grab the walls on each side of the stall. Olivia kept fervently sucking as my cum was squirting down her throat. This went on for another 20 seconds before I felt drained again, but Olivia wouldn't stop.

I tried to lift her chin up as to say that I'm finished, but she wouldn't budge. She kept sliding my cock in and out of her mouth with even more aggressiveness than before.

I was wondering why she was so adamant to continue this? I had just experienced the two best orgasms in my life. "Olivia, I'm finished. I'm finished", I quizzically retorted.

She lifted her eyes up again at me and then it happened.

I never had an out of body experience, but at that moment, I had zero control of my body. I shockingly felt that warm rushing sensation again and my cock began to uncontrollably pulsate into her mouth.

I could feel cum I didn't know I had squirting down her throat again. Just like before, she devoured my cock and swallowed everything my body could generate. I felt like I was looking down on her and watching a beautiful, dirty home movie we made together.

Olivia knew exactly when my cock couldn't possibly take anymore. She slowly slid her lips off of my cock and let it fall to the side of my leg. All she could do was continue to hold my ass and look up at me. Her face glistened and her beautiful, hazel eyes burned into my brain. How was it possible that such a dirty girl could have this innocent of a face?

I was still trying to catch my breath when she looked at me and said, "So Dr. Stevens, what do you think?"

I responded, "I think I love you."

Olivia giggled and said, "no, what do you think of Theozine?"

My heart dropped, "is that what all this was about?"

Olivia's face turned serious as she stood up and looked me directly in the eyes, "Philip, I've loved you ever since we first spoke years ago. That is the only explanation for what all this was about."

I hugged Olivia as hard as I could, then I looked back into her eyes. I could see tears forming in her beautiful eyes. "Olivia, I was a fool for those lost years since we met, but I am never letting you go."

Olivia smiled and whispered into my ear, "good, now we can make up for lost time."

12