All Comments on 'Lost to Lust Pt. 01'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

What the fuck?

Waiting for ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe you should have a woman read this crap before you submit it.

Calling this shit would be generous.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Dont bother

Part two unnecessary. Really awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poorly organized

Sentences and paragraphs are poorly organized

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
This was just strange.

I did notice that this writer seems to be a bit of a fashion aficionado. I seldom read a short story where the clothing is described so well. I don't care about that and I never felt other readers cared either.

"She was dressed in a simple crop-top sleeveless blouse, buttoned tight under her boobs. Bare midriff. Denim shorts, fairly tight. Long legs. Tennies on her feet. A purse on a long strap, balanced on one hip."

"she was wearing one of my favorite front-zip little black dresses and a pair of Come-Fuck-Me pumps, with close-net, thigh-high stockings. The dress was fully lined (I know, because I bought it for her last year), so I also knew she was braless and wore no panties underneath it."

How many guys would bother to mention that a dress was lined, would care that it was lined, and would even know what the hell that even meant? This entire story was like a quick trip into the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you think

we really will believe she was a whore with a "heart of gold", who was maybe raped at the conference and went hormonally bonkers? Not a chance, I don't care how much money she is willing to him after her death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5* MAGA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid "big cock" fetish

very bad 0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable

So a girl shows up and offers herself sexually and explicitly to a man she’s never seen or talked to, and tells him she wants bareback sex and he goes for it?

Hello his ex died of AIDS!! Interesting start but you need an editor and spell check and sentence structure.

Please work this storyline out.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Keep trying

Good effort but the story falls short at the plot level for LW readers. It is known the LW readers are the most critical on Lit. Because most have lived most of the plots in real life. So if you write here you have to have your shit (characters) together. Keep at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad...

Actually looking forward to more of this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The same story as big cock addict

This looks like a rehash of your Big Cock Addict part 1 and part 2.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Same as "She never came back"

I will read on to see if this improves on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm always suspicious of guys who are that familiar with women's clothing.

Just another inexplicable Martian Slut Ray plot. Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously?!

You have a chance to use Phil McCracken as a name and you don't take it? I get that you are ESL, but that is seriously disappointing and makes you come off as a Russian troll.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Weird and Interesting

On to chapter 2 though there is no mystery here.

Jack99Jack99over 6 years ago
You don't "sex" people.

Use of "Sex" as a verb is just plain wierd. Sex is not a verb. You dont "Sex" someone. You can "fuck" them, "make love with/to" them, "have sex" etc. Jars me right out of the story. Otherwise, it's a good intro,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haha, all btb stories belong in humor section

I laugh my butt off thinking of how I make cucks of these men who can't find a woman who will be " faithful ." Don't blame the woman when she finds another man like me with a real dick and who knows how to fuck her, blame your attitudes and your pathetic fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-Haha

You actually need to crawl back in that slimy sewer you crawled out of. Praising yourself shows the type of moron you really are. You can come out of your mother's basement now and get some light, before the dark fucks up your brain completely.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Not

a chance. GTFO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The heartless cunt

When you love someone you don't do bad things to them. It may have salved r her conscience, but she stopped loving long time ago.

Quite a gripping story even with some of the hard to believe parts.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
So far, so lame

Hope it gets better. The BEAR withholds approval .

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The word ‘sex’ as a verb does not mean what you think it means. Webster it or Google it. It makes the narrator sound like an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank God you stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous