Lost Touch

Story Info
Anna hadn't felt a lovers touch for ages until one day she.
1.1k words
4.05
21.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing better than the touch of your lover. Feeling their hands run through your body, creating pure passion on every inch of your body.

Anna who hadnt felt this touch in a long time was reminiscing, and flicking through her photos on her phone when a notification popped up. It was a friend request from Darren Jizzon. Anna paused for a moment and suddenly she felt her whole body tingle. It was her old boyfriend who stopped pursuing her when her dad warned him off when she was 19 and he was 25. I suppose they did get caught having sex in the back of Darren's car. Anna laughs to herself and quickly accepts the friend request.

Anna beamed as she looked through Darren's photos. He was now in his 50s slightly chubby and balding but he still gave Anna tingles. Anna headed upstairs her phone firmly in her hand. She jumped on her bed and stripped off her nightie. Her boobs sagged a little but her pussy was lovely and wet as she peeled her panties off aswell.

Many of his photos were of him on a beach so she got to see more than she hoped. She stopped on one particular photo of him and she zoomed in a little and started to stroke her clit...

A message popped up!

Darren: Hi Anna,

Anna: Hi Darren long time no speak

Darren: Never forgot about you though

Anna: Well that's good to hear! Do you have a family?

Darren: I split from my wife years ago..Our sex life just kind of stopped...I wanted something more exciting. Do you have a family?

Anna paused for a moment. She is a 45 year old unhappy married housewife with grown up kids...

Anna: I'm free and single

Darren: I still want you

Anna: Well book me a hotel and I'm yours

Darren: mmmmm well I will see what I can do

Anna: See you soon x

Anna flicked back to her picture of Darren even more excited than ever now. She hadn't even noticed the little puddle she had made on the bed while texting. She continued to stroke her clit. As she imagined everything that Darren is going to do to her.

The phone dropped out of her hand as her eyes rolled back, she grabbed her breast. She tugged on it hard as her fingers on her other hand slipped inside of her.

Anna started moaning loudly covering the noise of her juices splashing around as she fingered herself. In and out... Round and round... Stroking her gspot. Teasing herself...

Anna's legs lifted up as she bent forward and felt the most intense orgasm she has had in a long long time...

"Honey I'm Home.." John called out. Anna panicked... She could hear John's footsteps coming up the stairs. He opens the door. His mouth is agape. "Get on the bed now" Anna orders.

John does as he is told. Anna strips him quickly, barely stopping to avoid tearing his grey suit. John was lying naked and before he could even question anything...Anna had her lips round his cock. "Oh God" John moans. In seconds Anna felt John's cock push against the roof of her mouth. She releases his cock, gives a quick glance at John before climbing on top of him.

She decides to do it in reverse facing away from John. She turns around and grabs John's cock and slides it into her pussy. It sinks in deep and Anna's eyes close as she starts to fuck John fast and hard. The only thing she can see is Darren's face. She keeps fucking him harder and harder. Gasping for breath as she keeps going... Moments pass and She can feel her orgasm coming her feet twitch as they dangle off the bed. She keeps fucking him, his cock pounding her deep until suddenly... Her teeth clench together and her hips shake. Anna could only babble...Her hips would not stop shaking. Anna screamed as John's cum finally entered her. She grabbed John's legs as she struggled to stay on top. As she calmed down, she kissed John and headed for a shower.

Bzzz Bzzzz Anna's phone rattles. She checks it quickly before getting in the shower. It was a picture from Darren. Anna opens up the picture with a grin on her face. There beaming out of her phone was a picture of the hotel booking. Her heart was racing. She looked a little closer to see what hotel it was. As she did this she noticed in the background there was a mirror and Darren was completely naked and was quite excited.

That's not the only thing that has grown since we last met. Anna smiled. She quickly sent a text to Darren...

Anna: Can't wait for the hotel...PS love your mirror by the way x

Darren: I was thinking about you... In my bedroom completely naked...

Anna: Well I'm completely naked now...

Darren: Show me!

Anna took a close up as she licked one breast. Careful not to give too much away.

Anna: Picture sent x

Darren: Oh my God! You don't know what I want to do right now

Anna: tell me x

Darren: I want to break down the door to the bathroom and grab you by the hips and push you up the shower wall. Kissing you hard

Anna: My pussy tingles against you as I kiss you back

Darren: I move down to your neck and tease you further. My chest grinding against yours

Anna: I manage to find my feet and I kiss down your chest before reaching your dick

Darren: My knees buckle

Anna: I grab my big breasts and wrap them around your cock as you start thrusting.

Darren: oh my God...I keep thrusting feeling my cock slide in and out of your big juicy breasts.

Anna: With each thrust I lick the tip of your cock

Darren: I feel my cock ready to explode. I drop to the floor and lean up against the wall. Eye level with your perfect pussy.

Anna: You mean this pussy.

Picture sent

Darren: it's perfect!

Anna is fingering herself so quick and hard, her knees buckle and she sits on the shower floor imagining Darren's big cock inside of her. She needed something bigger, she grabs her electric toothbrush and slides it inside. Switched on of course.

Darren: This is what you do to me! Picture sent

Anna's mouth was agape. Darren had exploded all over himself. His cum was everywhere. She wanted nothing more than to lick it up. This sent Anna over the edge and she started babbling over and over. Her legs twitched and head dropped as her orgasm flew through her... She murmured quietly as the orgasm subsided. Before collapsing on the shower floor panting. Toothbrush vibrating.