All Comments on 'Lost Worlds Ch. 04'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the story, although I'm a bit disappointed Ciara noped out so early - she's this series' natural antagonist, and it would have been fun hearing how she persuaded Shanti step by step into doing something Shanti wanted to do anyway. It also could have helped define Shanti's character by allowing her to retain her misgivings for longer - her sudden conversion here seems somewhat arbitrary and risks making the scene a clone of Ciara's. Still a great story, mind you - I gave it 5 stars.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

You raise some interesting points. I figured in this case that, since Ciara's needling of Shanti was predicated on her being too tired, it would give the game away if she stayed up to push Shanti along. You're right, though, that this leaves Ciara out and leaves Shanti to talk herself into it in a similar way to Ciara.

I'm glad you're enjoying the series, though. There is one more chapter in the works.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

This story is so cool! A society like this I had never imagined! Can't wait till the next chapter!

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Omart57,

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking the series. I do have another chapter in the works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES