Lost Worlds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making me into a ruined woman," she growled. "You've taken my flower, and you're going to plant your seed in me."

"Yes," he moaned. "Because you wanted it." He reached up, his hands gliding up her sweaty sides and cupping her breasts. She moaned, trying to press herself against his touch.

"You know I'd do anything you wanted," he said.

"Yes," she gasped. "You will."

It occurred to Anabella that she was learning new truths about them both. She wondered what role she would play, in future nights - whether Shanti wanted to dominate her this thoroughly, and how completely Roger would bend to her will if she tried. Their pleasure was intoxicating, and she didn't know how to fit herself into it, apart from watching and touching herself.

Shanti was further along than Anabella, though. As Anabella felt herself rising up, her blood beginning to sing, Shanti was already approaching her peak. She stared down at Roger, her eyes growing wide as she felt her climax building. Her rhythm grew desperate, her hips crashing into his as she reached for her release like a mountain climber leaping towards the summit.

"Yes," she hissed. "Oh, Roger."

"Shanti," he replied. He caressed her bosom, unwilling to grab her hips for fear of disrupting her rhythm.

"I'm going to take you!" she cried.

She didn't follow through immediately. She rode him, the moment stretching out, her every breath a whimper of desperate effort. He watched her, his every motion in her service, intent on letting her take what she needed.

She cried out as she finally followed through, driving her hips against his and holding them in place as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She staggered forward, and Anabella could hear everything in her voice - how desperately she'd wanted this, how helpless she was before her pleasure, and how fervently she wanted to share it. Roger reached up to catch her, preventing her from falling over entirely; it seemed to puncture the idea that she was dominating him but neither of them seemed inclined to complain.

For a long moment, the whole universe might as well have been Roger holding Shanti as she struggled to catch her breath. She panted, her chest rising and falling as Roger caressed her shoulders and watched her. She met his gaze, her grin piercing the haze of pleasure.

"I love to watch you finish," he murmured.

Her smile broadened. "I'm not finished."

She leaned forward until she rested flat atop him, her bosom pressed against his chest and her eyes staring into his. She lifted her hips and moved them back down, watching his expression avidly.

"I'm not finished until you are, that is," Shanti went on, her pace beginning to rise. At first it seemed to Anabella that she was moving too swiftly, judging by Roger's expression, but she realized after a moment that he was trying to keep control.

"You know you don't have to," he gasped.

"I want to," she smiled. "I've been denying myself all this time."

"We...we can do this without getting you with child," he gasped. He was straining to keep himself from coming apart, and Anabella felt a pang of sympathy for him. She would give him his release without teasing him, she thought, then blushed.

"Is that what you want?" Shanti said, her hips moving relentlessly. "Do you want to spill your seed on my belly?"

She caressed his cheek, and he moaned at the sensation. He kept his eyes fixed on hers, and Anabella couldn't tell if it was out of affection or because the sight of her body would push him over the edge.

"No," Shanti said. "I think you want to fill me."

"Shanti," he moaned.

"See?" she said. "You do."

He smiled. "Are you sure?" he gasped. "What if I want to spare you from having a child out of wedlock?"

"I guess I'd have to hold you down," she replied. She took his wrists, ever so gently, and lifted them up above his head.

The idea was absurd, Anabella knew. Shanti was stronger than she had been when they arrived, but she was still endearingly slight, enough that Anabella could pick her up if she wished to. She couldn't truly overpower Roger, and they both knew it.

And yet, the idea itself seemed to be strong enough. Shanti smiled, her hips rocking frantically as she held tightly to Roger's arms. Roger moaned helplessly, his arms twisting as though he was truly trapped in her grasp. His gaze fell on hers, her power washing over him even if he chose to let it, and he stared into her eyes as his control dissolved.

He didn't break her grasp, even as the pleasure carried him away. He roared, loud enough that Anabella wondered how Ciara was sleeping through it. He bucked upwards, his hips pushing Shanti's slender frame up into the air. She smiled at him, her eyes wide, her bosom and her sweaty hair bouncing with each desperate thrust.

"Yes!" she cried. "Fill me!"

"Take it, Shanti!" he growled as he thrust into her, pumping wave after wave of his potent seed into her waiting womb. She moaned as she felt his cock twitch inside her, his body staking a desperate claim to her once-virgin territories. They moaned together as Shanti collapsed onto him, their pleasure spiraling inward like binary stars.

"Thank you," Shanti said, once they'd begun to catch their breath. "I hope it's alright that I ravished you a little bit."

He chuckled. "You can ravish me any time you wish."

"As can you, sir," she replied.

They leaned in to one another, and before long Anabella saw them both drift off to sleep with Roger's softening cock still inside Shanti's creamy pussy.

Anabella's thoughts had certainly not been chaste over the preceding months, but she had tried her utmost not to fantasize about acts she knew she could not perform. But as she watched Shanti and Roger rest together, their lust thoroughly sated, their fantasies filled her thoughts and she let them run.

The fantasies didn't have to be realistic, or even possible, she realized. They were vessels, expressions of her friends' playfulness and desire. So she imagined herself pinning Shanti down, holding her skinny arms with one hand and fingering her to climax with the other. She imagined Roger catching her alone and forcing himself on her, crying out as he filled her with an illegitimate child. She imagined herself casting aside any possibility of a return to the Empire and embracing her friends. The scenarios and futures she'd kept shadowed all this time rushed out into the light, driving her higher until she fell apart beneath the stars. She lay there, her shame driven into a corner by her pleasure, until she rolled over against Shanti and drifted off to sleep.

---

Shanti and Roger walked to the dock the next day. Their boat lay tethered there, ready to sail out of their small lagoon.

"What do you think about going north?" Roger asked carefully. "I think there are some good inlets up the coast where we haven't fished much."

"Sounds good," she replied.

"Alright."

"You don't have to tiptoe," Shanti added.

Roger hesitated, and Shanti smirked a bit.

"I just keep thinking of how much trouble I've brought on you," Roger admitted.

"None yet," Shanti said. "And none that I didn't emphatically ask for."

"Still, there will be a fair bit."

"There always is," Shanti said. "If we'd never crashed here, eventually my parents would have found a match for me, and I would have had the troubles of an arranged marriage, and likely a husband who expected me to cook always."

Shanti glanced over at him. "I prefer this trouble," she said. "I prefer you, and Ciara, and Anabella. I prefer our love."

"I do too," he said. "I'm glad you chose this. I'm just sorry Ciara's going to gloat at you."

Shanti laughed. "She will gloat less if you keep her mouth full."

Roger grinned. "I can do that. And you can thank Miss Anabella for her help. I don't know where we would have gotten without her."

"She is dear," Shanti said.

Roger nodded. "She is."

---

Meanwhile, Anabella walked inland with Ciara. Ciara was occasionally queasy of a morning, and too much of the warm water of the ocean was uncomfortable to her. Besides, Anabella reasoned, if she paired up with Ciara it would prevent Ciara from smirking excessively.

Ciara waited until they'd reached the spring, and were drawing close to the cluster of fruit trees beyond, before she spoke up.

"So," she drawled, "how did you sleep?"

Anabella felt herself blushing, but she took a deep breath and spoke. "I slept well, and I hope everyone else did too."

"I didn't get to sleep until late," Ciara replied. "I waited until Roger and Shanti were asleep before I took care of myself."

Anabella raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were tired."

Ciara nodded. "I was tired of those two torturing themselves instead of making love as they wanted to."

Anabella narrowed her eyes, and Ciara grinned.

"You may have caused them a great deal of scandal and difficulty," Anabella huffed.

"No more than I'll face myself, little bird," Ciara replied.

Anabella sighed. "Why do you call me 'little bird'? I'm taller than you, and not adept at flying."

"Because of the way you puff up when you're protecting someone," Ciara said. "It's terribly endearing."

"I don't know that it worked," Anabella said. "I meant to save you and Shanti from becoming unwed mothers, and I don't hold out much hope."

Ciara smiled. "I live on a bright and beautiful world, surrounded by the people I love. I hold out a good deal of hope. None of that hope rests in the Empire, that's all."

She walked into the grove, and Anabella stood still for a long moment, trying to figure out where her path lay.

---

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.

12