Lots of Sex Lots of Ways Ch. 01

Story Info
As it says LOTS and LOTS.
2.2k words
4.4
11k
8
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lots of sex, Lots of ways

Bec loves LOTS of sex in LOTS of ways, we both do. We worked remote a long way from the entertainments of a city and population centre so we decided to have a break and got a great deal on a suite, top floor, executive lounge middle of the city, on the strip! Woo Hoo.

We drove there, about 6 hours normally but we took eight and were to spend a week on the break. Bec had lived in the town before and had contacts and knowledge of the night life, restaurants and attractions so we thought we'd enjoy the break and get to party some, anonymously!

The drive is through some isolated country with only a little traffic until we would be quite near the town itself, we left early on a Friday morning catching breakfast in a roadside truck stop around 6 am and then starting on the almost deserted roads north. The only real traffic were the occasional trucks and as we were travelling at the allowed limit we only saw them coming or as we passed by. It was when passing one truck about an hour after leaving the breakfast stop that our first delay began.

I'd been teasing Bec about how I expected her to be at her 'sluttiest' all week as we had time away from the boy and privacy with our own suite with a spa and roof top balcony. She was playing along and as we'd got some dope for the trip we were both relaxed and mellow. Bec had slipped off her knickers and bra and was flashing me her excited body, I was groping her, sliding four fingers into her open cunt and making her lick them clean, pulling her nipples, twisting them while she wanked for me and encouraged her to strip bare arsed naked as I drove. Her lush brown body was glorious in the early morning sun, her black curls ruffled by the wind of the open window and the scent of her arousal had my cock straining the confines of my jeans.

B realised how hard I was and bent over, pulled my cock out and was blowing me, her naked arse arse pointed at the passenger window when I came up on a truck. I indicated to overtake and pulled out and realised I could see for kilometers ahead, dead straight and clear of any vehicles. I pulled up alongside the cab and sounded my horn to get the drivers attention.

I, Well B naked exposed arse got it and he sounded his air horn. I joked about him having the bigger horn which blew loudly which got B to sit up and show him her large soft tits. She leaned out the window as I drove, cock swaying in the breeze where she'd pulled off it to expose herself to the truckie. She was now randy as all hell, I could see her juices running down her thighs as she lent out the window offering her tits to the truckie and her smell was rising, bitch in heat!

I needed to speed up to get ahead of the truck as we'd began to run out of open road. B sunk back into her seat and complained, pouted, then grinned, her special grin, the one that announces she's had a very dirty idea.

"Get moving and pull into the next parking stop." She commanded as she once again lent half way out the window facing back to the truck.

She slid back into her seat and grabbed my cock in her right hand as the fingers of her left disappeared into her cunt. She shut her eyes, head back against the seat and wanked herself and me roughly,

"I'm going to get fucked by that trucker." She announced growling and came.

I was surprised, not exactly stunned as we played often enough and B would 'buy' our dope by letting her dealer empty his balls into her as payment but this was a spontaneous event with a total stranger.

The next parking sign was now 1km away, the blue and white sign showed so I indicated early and pulled in so the trucker could see and decide if he wanted to explore the offerings B had signed to him.

"So what you going to do then honey?" I asked. My cock was still out and in her hand, she'd stopped wanking it and was now squeezing it as hard as she could.

"I'm going to get his cock fucked right up my black hole and you're going to wait here with this big cock for me to get back, full of truckie cum."

The truck pulled into the bay, alongside us between our 4WD and the road. B got out, still naked and walked around the front of our car to the passengers door of the truck, she hopped up onto the step and pulled the door open. I was only a meter or so away and could see and hear everything even though the inside of that cab was much higher than mine.

"So honey, you want some black pussy. You want to fuck my hole real hard honey?" B asked in a sexy aggressive voice.

The driver was an average bloke in his thirties, check shirt opened to the waist, it was already 35C, shorts and boots. "I could sure do with some relief darlin, I been driving all week and would love to offload some of what these are hauling." He hefted his balls.

B climbed up onto the trucks passenger seat calling back to me, "I'm going to be busy for a while honey, try not to cum listening to me getting fucked deep and hard."

The truckie was out of his seat and into the sleeper before B got fully into the cab and I saw his hand grab her by her long black locks and pull her back. She squealed in delight and excitement as he did so. "Ooo that's BIG. Urrghhh, gag, urgghh."

His voice rose, "Swallow slut. Let him hear you getting really filled with cock."

He clearly got the idea, B wanted me to witness her perversion.

I listened for almost 10 minutes as first B swallowed, gagged and begged. He groaned and swore at the "little black slut", the "filthy little cock sucking whore" and B loved it, I could tell by her moans and and groans, her pleading for more, her gurgling, gagging and slobbering. We both loved verbal abuse when we were fucking and it raised our excitement, to ensure I didn't end up wasting my juices I pulled out a cock-ring and tightly strapped myself up so my cock was a purple swollen and sensitive organ.

Eventually he groaned and she swallowed, just as he commanded, "Every Fucking Drop Slut. SWALLOW EVERY FUCKING DROP!"

I could watch through the open passenger door, She was then spun around so she faced forward over the back of the passenger seat, her large soft, floppy black tits swinging freely. Spit and cum hung from her lips, chin and nostrils and coated her tits, she was a fucking mess and loving it from the look on her face as she smiled down at me from the truck. She winked.

"Is the big bad truckie going to fuck me?" she begged

"Oh you bet you filthy cunt. You still got two holes I haven't tested."

"Oh please Mr, stick your big white cock in my slack black holes, fill me up real good, paint my insides please." She begged, acting it up for him and me.

I was edging really carefully, I so wanted to blow my load but knew B wanted it built up until she'd 'been done' as she called it when her dealer used her. She'd get home, strip and lower herself above my face, her cunt and arse inches from my mouth, gaping and wet,"I've been done darling! Please Clean me out." The. She'd lower herself onto my face and grind away until she fell off exhausted and clean from my attentions.

B grunted, "Oh fuck you're still hard, and so big!" B really has a thing for big white cocks.

"That's right you black slut, I don't go down all soft and sensitive I stay hard and ready to fuck. Get This In To You."

I saw her being bodily forced almost entirely over the seat of the truck with each syllable then wrenched back as he began to fuck B doggy style.

"Oh god yes!"

She was moaning in delight, begging for it harder, deeper, begging him to "FILL My Arse now!"

B moaned and squealed and the truckie pounded her mercilessly for another ten minutes before he groaned and poured himself into her bowels. They were both loud and obscene, I was so close to cumming my cock was dribbling everywhere and B was going to be so sore when I'd finished with her after the fucking she'd just received.

I saw the truckie climb back into his seat, his cock, all 10" of it hanging thick and messy from cumming in B hanging thickly out of his shorts. He grabbed Bs head and pushed her down into his crotch the. Looking down at me.

"Good slut, clean that big white cock. Suck all your arse juices off it and make sure all my cum's licked off my big balls."

B willingly and noisily did as commended, her arse pointed towards me, her thighs spread and both her holes gaping and leaking the truckie s cum. The truckie pulled up her head, "Now fuck off slut." and pushed her away.

B unsteadily climbed backwards out of the truck, her dripping, gaping holes just before my face only an arms length away and staggered around to the passenger side of our vehicle. The truck roared back into life, he had never turned off the motor and drove away exposing us to any of the almost non existent traffic.

B climbed into her seat, she was a mess, cum was spread from her forehead to her heals. She had spit and cum, his and hers smeared across her brown nakedness in a gorgeous shiny coat.

She laid her seat back and placed her left ankle out her open door window, the right leg she pulled back so she was as fully exposed as she could be. She looked directly at me, her eyes still shining with lust, "I've 'been done' please clean me."

I smiled and lent forward to begin the clean up and started by licking the ankle closest to my face, it tasted of cum.

"Umm, cum coated black girl. Yummy."

B shuddered, shivered as I began to lick her clean, slowly working my way up her one thigh avoiding both of her gaping holes, across her belly and tits, her neck and face, kissing her deeply and tasting just how strong his cum was. I twisted her nipples hard, she moaned appreciatively.

"He really came so much honey. He really had been storing it up all week and he had such large balls and a BIG cock." She mused as a worked at licking her clean.

I started on the second ankle and worked my way up her tigh when B interrupted.

"Lie your seat back, I need to be on top for you to get it all, he was so fucking deep in me!"

I laid back the drivers seat and B straddled my face, we were in a 69 position, her on top and dribbling huge amounts of strangers cum from a gaping cunt and arsehole. I heard occasional vehicles pass by but didn't care as I was driven into her holes with glee and perversion, kissing, licking and sucking her clean. For her part B ground away at my face and when she couldn't resist any more she swallowed my strapped up cock to the balls. 7 1/2" resting on her lips, engaged in her talented throat which had just emptied a 10 incher!

Every time I got close to cumming B would squeeze my balls, I mean really squeeze then and bite down hard, mumbling, "Uh Uh honey, not yet!"

When she was happy I'd cleaned her up she climbed off my face and retook her seat. My cock was nearly purple with lust.

"I want you hard until you can rape me on the balcony."

We straightened up, she stayed naked, my cock was still exposed and erect, every now and then B would either stroke it or lean over to kiss, lick, suck or bite it as I drive on up the road towards the dirty week we had planned. I groped her cunt and arse, both were slack and easy to enter, I eventually had four fingers alternately in either as she ground down. I described how I was going ng to tie her up on the balcony and fuck her with a wine bottle, make her suck me off in the movies or take strangers in the night club loos. B came a number of times as we travelled until we again reached a truck stop.