Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just drive. I tell you where to turn. Meanwhile, relax and enjoy the company as am I."

The car drove like a dream. Claire sat, turned slightly toward me in her seat with her left leg up under her right leg. The hem of her skirt rode up significantly in that position. While waiting at a traffic light, I glanced in her direction and my gaze drifted down reflexively. She noticed, laughed in her delightful way and moved the hem of her skirt further up her legs until her white panties and dark shadow were clearly visible.

I was grateful for the distraction of driving. Otherwise, the distraction next to me would become a problem. I was unable to control my reaction to this beautiful and entertaining woman and I felt myself hardening. At the next light, I took a quick second to adjust my pants for comfort. Her hearty laugh was infectious and I laughed with her.

We toured most of the city and out into the countryside. She led me to a gated community of about a dozen estate homes. She reached up and pushed a button on the rear-view mirror and the gates opened. I drove past most of the mansions and up to a gate in front of one of the larger ones. Another push of another button and the gate swung aside. I drove up a long drive and stopped in front of an absurd display of wealth.

Inside was no less extravagant. I couldn't imagine spending my money this lavishly but I wasn't opposed to enjoying it when it was someone else's.

We wound our way past several well-appointed rooms to a massive kitchen in the rear of the house. I sat on a high stool at the center island while Claire rooted through the four-door, built-in refrigerator for lunch possibilities. While she searched, she filled me in on the house and her relationship with her husband. The house was his dream, built with her family money. There was a pool, tennis court, a squash court and a Jacuzzi tub and sauna in the basement. Upstairs were only four bedrooms. The master suite took up over half the space leaving room for only three guest rooms.

Her husband worked for her father's company and, at her request, required him to travel most of the time. She confided that the house had several servants but she gave them every afternoon off when her husband traveled since she valued her privacy. I'm sure she shared these details with a purpose. I was beginning to see a pattern and imagined a very satisfying afternoon. I had no other choice since I couldn't leave without her help since my car was miles away in a downtown parking lot.

We sat at a table on the rear patio and ate our lunch. About halfway through the meal, Claire asked, "Were you serious about 'eating with' me earlier?"

"I was."

"Am I safe to assume that you were not referring only to lunch?"

"You can."

"David, my imagination is running wild. I haven't had thoughts like these in many years. You're not going to disappoint me are you?"

"Imagination can be a great motivator, especially when it's shared," I said as I got up, walked over to her, put my left hand under her chin, lifted her face to mine and kissed her with as much meaning as could.

Her eyes closed and she was humming softly as I kissed her. When I let up, she grabbed my head and prolonged the kiss with meaning and passion. When she finally released me, she stood up and said, "Let's take a walk."

She led me through the rear lawn and garden of the seventeen-acre estate, to a dense cove of trees near the rear of the property. Inside the cool, shady cove, she turned to me and kissed me again. She expressed her hunger in her kiss and pushed me back until I was up against a large oak. She pressed her body into mine as she continued to kiss me and began to rub her hips against my quickly responding erection. Suddenly, she was in a hurry to undo my belt and lower my trousers until she could hold my hardness. Just as suddenly, she lifted her skirt and pulled off her panties. Within seconds she was pressing her bare pussy against my cock and rubbing it between her legs and through her very slippery labia.

"Here?" I asked.

"Here! Now!" she stated. "There's so much I want to show you and so much I want to do with you and all of it will be much more pleasurable once we have this single thing out of the way. Otherwise, it will loom as the elephant in the room until we do it. As long as it's on our minds, we won't be able to fully commit to everything else, so please, fuck me now."

She lifted one leg and I was able to slide into her standing under the magnificent oak tree. I moved her back and turned us around. She wrapped both legs around my body and I pressed her against the tree as I fucked her. Fortunately, neither of us lasted long. Her scream echoed off the trees as I orgasmed inside her.

Afterward, we walked slowly back through the garden to the house. We held hands the entire way and Claire twirled her panties in her free hand. Inside, she kissed me and said, "I could use a shower. How about you?"

"Can I hold your hand and watch?" I asked.

"You can do much more than that. Come. I'll show you."

The master bedroom was larger than most single-family homes. There was a huge, larger than king sized bed and an entire living area on one side with a flat screen television and multi-channel sound system. A double door on the other side led to a monstrous bathroom with a dual vanity, a multi-person soaking tub and a walk-in shower large enough for a moderate sized party. A door on the far end led to a pair of walk-in closets large enough to serve as a child's bedroom.

Claire stripped off her clothing and encouraged me to do the same. I was slow to respond. Seeing her body exposed for the first time took my breath away. Nothing too large. Nothing too small. Just every man's fantasy of the perfect woman. When I came to, I followed her lead and stepped into the shower after her. The area on the left was lit by recessed, indirect lighting, there were three showerheads on two walls and the outside wall was floor to ceiling glass overlooking an elevated deck that stretched behind the bedroom and accessed from a sliding door near the sitting area. You could look out over the pool behind the house to the woods we had recently visited and the mountains in the distance. You could also sit on the deck and watch the activity in the shower. To the right, out of the shower proper, was a smaller room with heat lamps and warm air fans to help dry yourself.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "Quite a public display area."

"Yes and no. It's really quite private since I own the land for almost as far as you can see. The lot is seventeen acres but I bought another 107 acres behind it. It's only public if you've been invited.

Claire adjusted the shower temperature and began to soap up a soft poof. She approached me and began to gently wash my upper body. She washed down my body until she reached my feet. Finally, she spent some time ensuring my penis and testicles were scrupulously clean and successfully encouraging my erection to return.

She soaped up the poof again and tossed it to me. I washed her body as gently and completely as she washed mine. I paid special attention to her breasts, dropping the poof on the floor and using my soapy hands instead. I was enjoying the pleasure of my hands slipping and sliding around her nipples and under her breasts when she interrupted. "There is more to me than just my tits," she said.

I slid one hand down her torso and between her legs. She was right. There was more of her. She was warm, open and inviting. She pulled me toward her with her back to the glass wall and lifted her leg high up on my hip. I entered her again with some difficulty. She turned around and I tried again from her rear. It worked well and soon I was stroking into her with my hands on her hips and her breasts pressed against the glass wall.

"Just a tease," she said as she moved her hips forward and I slipped out of her. "We have all the time in the world and a long distance to travel."

We rinsed off, turned off the water and walked into the room on the other end of the shower. The blowers came on as we entered and we were soon dry. Claire also dried her hair with a wall-mounted drier.

Back in the bathroom proper, Claire walked into the closets and returned with two robes. She wore a diaphanous robe, unbelted and flaring behind her naked body. She handed me a short, sea foam green terry robe that I put on and tied it in front.

Back in the bedroom, Claire tuned the stereo system to a soft jazz station and went to a small cabinet on a nearby wall. "I have several perfect after lunch adult beverages. What can I get for you?"

"Something you would like to taste on my lips," I answered.

She gave me a sly smile and bent to retrieve a dark bottle and two snifters. She poured two healthy portions and handed me one.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A secret imported aphrodisiac. Tell me if you like it?"

I tasted the liquid. "Excellent and I can feel it working already."

She laughed. "I was kidding about the aphrodisiac. It's a concoction from one of the islands."

"Must be the placebo effect," I ventured.

"Or wishful thinking," she responded.

We sat on the sofa and listened to the music. She adjusted herself until she was sitting on my lap with her left arm around my shoulders. Her robe remained open and her naked body was available to me as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her and tasted the liquor on her lips and tongue. I looked into her eyes as I kissed her again and lifted her breast with my right hand. I reached around her body and retrieved my glass from my right hand behind her back. I offered her a sip and took one myself. She tasted wonderful as I kissed her again. I put the glass in her left hand, dipped two fingers into the bowl and wetted them with the liquid. She looked at me bewildered as I rubbed the dark liquid on her left nipple and breast. Another dip and I repeated the action with her right breast.

I leaned in and began to kiss and lick the tasty flavor from her left breast. I felt her head fall back and she arched her back to aid my effort as I switched breasts. When I finished I looked up and kissed her again.

"I need to try that," she said as she stood up and untied my robe. She dipped two fingers into the glass she held and, instead of my nipples, applied them liberally to the head of my cock. She licked the liquid from my glans.

"That's fun," she said. "I need to do it again."

Instead of her fingers, she got down on the floor between my legs and poured about a quarter of the liquor over my cock and balls. She immediately began to lick and slurp the liquid before it ran down onto the sofa. She chased the liquid with gusto and finished with her mouth fully wrapped around my now erect penis. She handed me the glass and concentrated on orally pleasing me. When she had managed to clean most of the liquor from my genitals and showed signs of relaxing, I poured more of the stuff where she was working and leaned back to enjoy the ride.

She laughed and redoubled her efforts.

When she finished the second time, she looked up and smiled at me. "My turn," I said. "Change places with me."

She did, grabbed the other glass, poured a hearty portion of liquor onto her exposed pussy lips and leaned back. "Oh, that's cold," she cried. "And it stings a little."

"I can help with that," I said as I buried my nose in her pubic hair and quickly lapped up whatever liquid I could find.

"Oh, God, that feels wonderful. Do you need more liquid?"

"No. I like the natural flavor much more."

I worked on her gently but with determination. When my lips locked on her clitoris, her entire body convulsed almost as if from an electric shock. She lay back further and pushed her hips into my face. Using my fingers, tongue and lips I continued until she was quaking almost continuously. Liquid began to flow from her opening and the taste pushed me to further effort. When her orgasm finally came, she screamed and her body went rigid for several seconds.

When she had recovered somewhat, I moved my body up between her legs and began to rub my erection along and between her wet labia.

"Again?" she asked.

"If you want," I answered.

"I want, but I'm on the edge already. I don't know how far I can go."

"I'll stop whenever you want me to," I said as I entered her slowly.

"Yes. Oh, yes. Please."

I sunk completely into her. I could feel a tingling in my penis as I stroked slowly but firmly into her. Her orgasms began almost immediately. After too short a time, her orgasms overwhelmed her and she cried, "Enough. Please stop."

Reluctantly, I pulled out of her, my heavily coated erection waving in the air in front of me. Claire lay on the sofa breathing heavily. She raised herself on her elbows and looked at me. "Sorry, but I couldn't handle the explosion of electric stimulus over my entire body."

"No problem. I don't want to harm you."

"No harm. Trust me. Just overwhelming paradise."

She looked away from my eyes and down to my shining cock. "Oh my. You didn't finish did you? I think I can help with that."

She pushed me onto my back on the floor and positioned herself between my legs. She quickly took my erection, shining coating and all, into her mouth. One second later, she looked up licking her lips. "Is that how I taste?" she asked me.

"If you're tasting what I tasted, then yes, that's how you taste."

"It's yummy. I understand why you like it so much. Do other women taste the same?"

"I have limited experience, but no, everyone tastes a little different although I'd recognize it as a woman's taste blindfolded."

"Well, I like it," she said as she returned to her original purpose.

"I'll make a point of saving some and kissing you immediately afterward."

"Deal but you'll have to kiss me often."

Within minutes, Claire had my penis tingling again."

"Claire," I said. "I'm going to erupt if you continue much longer."

She sped her activity and increased the pressure from her mouth. As expected, I began to pump semen into her mouth. When I finished, Claire looked at me. She was holding everything in her mouth, some leaking from the corners of her lips and running down her chin.

"You could swallow it or spit it out," I suggested.

She looked around and then made a production of swallowing the contents of her mouth.

"Wow. That tastes really good too."

I got up off the floor and helped Claire up to sit alongside me on the sofa.

"Claire," I said, "help me out here. You've been married for years and, from what I've seen of you, you flirt with some men almost to the point of teasing, and you're not familiar with the taste of a man. I understand the taste of a woman, but a man?"

"David, I don't know why I'm telling you this," she stated, "but, sexually, I'm a complete fraud. My husband married me for my money and my father wanted me to have a husband for my social status and image. My husband's apparently good at his job but he's spineless and my father exploits him. He's a one-note loser in the bedroom. I haven't had sex with him in years and never the kind of sex we've had in the last two hours. Except for two times in the backseat of someone's car in high school, a couple of times in my dorm room and once at a fraternity party in college and the half dozen wake me when you're done fiascos with my husband I'm almost a virgin. As for the flirting and teasing, I think I do it as a defense mechanism. It leaves most men wondering if they can meet the challenge and they back off."

"What I don't understand from what you've said is Gloria. I thought she was your daughter."

"She is. Somehow, early on, one of my husband's sperm got lucky and Gloria is the result. She's the best thing he ever gave me and being pregnant was the perfect excuse to stop having sex with him and I refused to start again after she was born.

"From the moment I saw you," she continued, "you were different. I didn't come on to you and you were respectfully distant. I didn't know why until this morning at the breakfast. Something told me to follow my instincts and check your interest. I'm glad I did. Really glad."

I could see Claire had tears in her eyes as she opened herself to me. I put my arms around her and held her tight. "Claire," I said, "I'm glad you did. I don't know what it is that makes someone good in bed. I know it isn't experience. Whatever it is, you have it and I love it. You've got great instincts and I can't wait to discover where it leads us."

We sat like that for most of an hour. Claire rested her head on my shoulder and her breathing became slow and regular. I think she might have napped for a while. Eventually, her hand began to move over my chest and she dragged her nails around my nipples. "David," she said, "my instincts are telling me that I want to make love with you. Not sex, love. Something slow, intense and very sensual. Can you do that for me?"

"I trust your instincts implicitly. My instincts have been telling me there's something more happening here than just casual sex. I can make love with you. I want to make love with you."

I leaned over and kissed her on the top of her head. She looked up and we kissed slowly and let our tongues explore each other's mouths. I reached down and fondled her breast. She moaned into my mouth. I stood up, picked her up and carried her to the bed. She held on to me tightly and kissed me during the short walk across the room.

I laid her on the bed and arranged her hair and robe around her head and body. I crawled in alongside her. She put her right arm under my neck and I put my right hand on her stomach. I leaned in and kissed her gently. I nibbled her ear and kissed her again. We curled tightly together as we kissed and I stroked her stomach and her breasts. Without either of us touching each other below our waist, we knew when the time was right. I rolled on top of her, supporting myself on my elbows and entered her. I had my eyes closed as I stroked languidly inside her. When I peeked, she had her eyes closed and her face reflected pure rapture.

We moved together like that for an eternity. When she came, it built slowly and arrived gently, without stress or physical reaction. I followed soon after, without pressure, just releasing semen inside her. If we hadn't been so completely focused on each other we might have missed both events.

We rolled over until she was on top of me with me still inside her. She slept like that on top of me and I napped beneath her as well. I didn't notice when I eventually slipped from her body. We remained together in a timeless embrace. "Thank you," Claire said to me.

"A pleasure," I responded. "More than you'll ever know."

She hugged and kissed me again before she got up and headed for the bathroom. "You can come with me you know," she said over one shoulder.

When I arrived in the bathroom, she was sitting on the toilet and I could hear the tinkle of her urinating. I looked away. "It's okay," she said. "I'm not embarrassed."

Her tone and body language were so calm and normal; I walked over to her and kissed her while she was still peeing. She moaned softly during the kiss and I kissed her again.

When she was finished, she dried, flushed and walked over to one of the sinks to wash her hands. She also took a washcloth and washed between her legs and down her inner thighs. "If you have to pee, you don't have to wait for me to leave, you know," she said matter of factly.

I lifted the seat and began to pee into the bowl. She came over to watch. I should have felt uncomfortable but, inexplicitly I didn't. "I wish I had it that easy," she said.

I laughed with her. When I was finished and turned away from the toilet, she used the washcloth to wash my cock and balls. "Thank you," I said.

"My pleasure," she answered.