Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried her out of the bathroom and laid her on the bed. I spread her hair out on the pillow, placed her arms parallel to her body and straightened her legs.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Claire, I want to know you better. I want to know everything I can learn about your body, your mind and your soul if you'll allow me to."

"Okay. Is my lying here something to do with that?"

"Yes. I plan to start, with your permission, with what I can learn using every one of my senses. I'm planning on a journey of discovery, a tour if you may, of your body. I want to see, touch, taste, smell and listen to every detail of your body and I hope to take you with me."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"I am. I think it might be interesting and erotic for both of us. When I'm done I want to know the things you hide from everyone except yourself. I want to know your plans, your desires, your fantasies, your hopes and your secrets. I want to be part of you and I want you to be part of me."

"That's a pretty intrusive exercise."

"It is and somewhat self-serving as well. Honestly, I've never felt this way about anyone else and I've never desired to know anyone else as completely as I want to know you. I've never done this with anyone else and I'm both excited and anxious at the same time. Anxious about what I'll learn and what I might share."

"You're asking more of me than anyone ever asks of another person. Everyone has things, secrets that they never share with anyone else. It's more than I've ever shared with my best friends and more than most married couples learn about each other."

"I understand. I'd like to try and if, at any time, you feel, used, abused, distressed or uncomfortable I'll stop immediately. Wherever you allow me to go, whatever much or little you share, I'm prepared to give you the same opportunity to examine me and share my inner thoughts.

"I can ask you to stop at any time for any reason and I can refuse to tell you anything I don't want to tell you?"

"Absolutely. You have my word. All I need from you is trust and I offer, in return, my respect for you."

"You're very persuasive."

"Then you're okay with what I want to do?"

"I think I am."

"Then it's okay if I touch you in places and ways no one has ever touched you before?"

"And I should just lie here and suck it up."

"No. You should participate in whatever way you feel you want to. How your body responds and the expressions you utter are part of the process. I want to know all about you and I can't without your help."

"Okay. I'm ready. Do your thing."

I reached in and gently closed her eyes with my fingers. I let them linger on her cheeks and lips as I kissed her forehead and smelled her hair. I used my fingers to outline the edges of her ears and kissed her lobes, her nose and finally, her lips. The soft humming sounds she made convinced me I was on the right track and she was with me.

I began to examine her body like a crime scene investigator searching for trace evidence. I found tiny amounts of a waxy substance in her ears and the stubble of recently shaved hair under her arms. Her nails were clean and freshly manicured. Beneath her breasts, I found a slight rash where she might not have dried properly after a shower or bath and dressed while still damp. I spent considerable time focused on the large number of small bumps on her skin surrounding her nipples. I found and kissed each one.

There was a wisp of white lint in the depths of her innie navel and a slight nick in the line of her pubic hair where the scissors might have slipped when she last trimmed it. Her round ass cheeks were marvels of firm, smooth skin and the pucker of her rectum was slightly darker than the rest of the area with a half dozen wrinkles in her tight sphincter.

I spent the most time examining the details of her genitalia. Her outer labia were nicely paired symmetrical, parenthetical and almost fully inflated. I doubted I could examine her in this way without them experiencing some degree of arousal. The upper point of her labia ended below an equally aroused clitoris pushing aside her clitoral hood and extending almost a full inch above her abdomen. Her inner labia extended slightly from between her other lips and were nonsymmetrical with the right labia higher than the left. The entire area was surrounded with about three quarters of an inch of soft, short hair.

I parted her inner labia and found her urethra at the top of her vaginal opening surrounded by a quartet of small openings I assumed to be glandular openings. The opening of her vagina was relaxed and easily accommodated two fingers as I sought the place behind her clitoris that some referred to as her "G" spot.

Below her labia, her Perineum extended an inch to reach her rectum.

Her legs were a sculptor's dream with perfectly balanced thigh and calf muscles. Her feet were unaffected by the wearing of pointed shoes or high heels and I deduced she didn't wear them often.

When I finished, I kissed up her body, lingering in the more interesting and important places. I kissed her lips and whispered in her ear, "Your turn."

We changed places and she began a similar examination of my body. Her exploration stalled when she got to my genitals. My cock seemed to change position and size every time she touched it. She tried to force it into a stable position by teasing it to full erection. That distracted her and she focused more on the state of my erection than the examination of my reproductive organs. She ended up straddling me and riding my erection for mutual pleasure.

Mid ride, Claire noticed the clock. "Wow, look at what time it is. You should stay for dinner. We can go down into the kitchen and find something I can whip up into a meal."

She dismounted and started for the door, naked. "Claire, don't you think you should put something on?"

"No need. We're alone and I'm not expecting anyone."

"As much as I appreciate your body, you're sexier wearing something that tickles my imagination."

She grabbed her robe from the floor and tied it loosely around her waist. "Better?" she asked.

"Fantastic."

"By the way," she said, "you owe me."

"Owe you. What do I owe you?"

"You owe me the rest of your body," she explained. "I got distracted."

"How is your getting distracted my fault?"

"If your cock wasn't so sensitive, I wouldn't have redirected my focus."

"Okay. Whatever you want. However, I suspect you might lose focus several more times in the pursuit of knowledge."

"I take that risk," she said as she tossed me my robe. I put it on and we headed for the kitchen.

In the kitchen, she scrounged a few things and, in about twenty minutes, served us a substantial dinner. We sat at the small, round kitchen table and ate. "This is quite good," I complemented her.

"Thanks."

During a lull in our conversation I commented, "Claire, I don't fully understand what's happening here."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the scene in the bathroom. It seemed a little kinky to me."

"Me too. I've thought about it and I can't explain it. As I told you, my sexual experiences up 'til now have been limited. Everything we've done together is new to me. It's been so beautiful, so personal, so intimate; I guess I just didn't want any exceptions. It just seemed natural and I didn't feel the least uncomfortable."

"Neither did I, but it's certainly outside my concept of normal."

"We're good then?"

"We are."

"David," she continued, "it's getting late and I don't want what we have to end soon. I'd like you to spend the night."

"There's nothing I would like more but aren't you forgetting about your housekeeper?"

"What am I forgetting?"

Won't she be here when we wake up? Aren't you concerned about what assumptions she might make from my being here with you?"

"She'll make us a fantastic breakfast and she probably already knows."

"How is that possible? You said you gave her the afternoon off and she went home."

"I did, but she lives in an apartment over the pool house in the back."

"You mean she was right there when we walked into the woods and back with you waving your panties."

"Yep and I'm sure she followed everything. She's very observant."

"And the glass wall in the shower, it faces the back of the house."

"It does and I'm sure she enjoyed the performance."

"You're pretty casual about it."

"You're right but Margaret's been with me for a long time and she's the closest thing to a best friend I have. If she didn't see for herself, I would have probably told her about us when I saw her and, like I said, she's a hell of a cook."

We finished the meal and I helped her clean up. When she was standing at the sink, I came up behind her, put my arms around her body and lifted her breasts, one in each hand.

"Really, here?" she asked as she wiped her hands dry.

"Why not?" I asked. "Can Margaret see us in the kitchen?"

"Not from the pool house."

I pulled her back against my erection. She leaned over the counter and lifted her robe up over her backside. My robe parted and I entered her from behind. She pushed back against me and I responded by pushing deeper into her. After a few minutes, she moved aside and we separated. "Enough for now. Let's go back upstairs where we can be more comfortable."

Upstairs, in the bedroom again, Claire and I finished what we started in the kitchen. She threw her arms around my neck, kissed me and backed us up until she fell backward on the bed with me on top of her. She wiggled around and I coordinated with her until I entered her while standing between her legs as she lay back on the bed. It was the first of several positions as we each were slow to ultimate arousal. We finished with Claire straddling my hips while I pumped up deeply inside her and squeezing her breasts. She bellowed her approval as she orgasmed and thin liquid seeped from her onto my testicles and the bed sheets.

We alternated resting and screwing until late in the evening. We stirred in considerable oral stimulation as well until Claire announced it was time to go to bed and actually sleep. We laughed together at her wise-assed statement as we stripped the bedcovers and replaced them with a clean, dry set.

We spent the night as we spent the evening except the rest periods became sleep periods and the sexual periods became more intimate and perverted. As the sun rose, Claire was poised between my legs sucking on my less than responsive penis while gently pressing an index finger into my ass. I laughed as she wet her finger with even more saliva and attempted to push it completely into me. "You are a determined wench, aren't you?" I stated.

"Relax. Let me do this. I want to know how it feels."

"You mean you want to torture me."

"You call it torture, I call it fun. Relax."

I did and she managed to push her finger past the second knuckle into my rectum. As she wiggled it around and moved it in and out, she asked, "How does that feel?"

"Better than I expected. I think you should try it."

"Maybe later."

"Not a prayer young lady. There's no time like the present."

I wrestled her around with much laughing and little resistance until our positions were reversed. I lifted her legs high, spit on her anal sphincter and began to slip my finger into her ass. She tried to complain but her laughter gave away her game. "Your time to relax," I ordered.

She relaxed and squealed as I managed to get my finger deep into her. Soon she was moaning softly as her hips kept pace with my finger. I added a second finger and she gasped audibly. "Too much?" I asked.

"No. Just surprise. Don't stop. It's interesting. I think I could find it pleasurable."

I continued for several minutes. It was interesting and her obvious enjoyment had my cock ready for action again. I removed my fingers and she complained, "Why did you stop? I was on my way to something new and wonderful."

I moved up between her legs and began to rub the head of my erection against her relaxed opening. "Oh. I see where you're going. You think it's a good idea?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I've never tried it before."

"Maybe later. For now, put your fingers back in me."

I slid back down between her legs only a little disappointed and pushed two fingers back inside her. Within minutes she was thrashing around on the bed in obvious euphoria. When she screamed and went limp, I removed my fingers, crawled up on the bed alongside her and held her in my arms. When she opened her eyes, she leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you," she said. "I've had many orgasms tonight but that was something different. I need to process it. Meanwhile, I'm hungry. You up for breakfast?"

We took a shower together. Just a straight shower. I was self-conscious knowing Margaret lived in the pool house. Claire dried her hair while I went back into the bedroom to look for my clothes. She breezed into the bedroom, grabbed the robe she had worn earlier and headed for the door. "See you in the kitchen," she said as she left the room.

"What the hell," I thought to myself. "Why not?" I grabbed my robe and started for the door. At the last minute, I remembered that Margaret was probably in the kitchen as well and grabbed my shorts and put them on under my robe.

In the kitchen, two women greeted me with perky "good mornings." Claire was sitting at the table with a mug of coffee in both hands and her robe loosely tied and suggestively open. I assumed the other woman was Margaret. She was standing at the range wrestling with several pots and pans containing what I assumed was breakfast. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and echoed her "good morning" greeting.

I pointed at the mug of coffee in Claire's hands and she pointed at a coffee machine sitting on the counter next to Margaret. I took a mug from those on the counter, poured myself a cup of coffee and sat at the table with Claire. Somehow, she noticed I was wearing shorts under my robe. "Chicken," she said, pointing at my crotch. Within minutes, Margaret began to deliver plates of waffles, bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs. Claire caught her as she delivered the first platter. "Margaret, this is David," she said by way of introduction.

"Hi," said Margaret. "Glad to meet you."

"Same here," I said and I offered my hand.

Margaret put the platter on the table, wiped her hand on her apron and shook my hand.

When Claire initially told me about Margaret, I pictured an older woman with graying hair and a motherly body. I should never judge a book before I've even seen the cover. Margaret was wearing a full apron hanging from her neck over a stylish blouse and short skirt. Physically she was as attractive as Claire. They could have been sisters although Margaret was slightly heavier and softer, adding bulk in all the places that interested me. Her handshake had been firm and, despite the apron shielding most of her body, I could see enough to notice her breasts were larger than Claire's. When she turned to retrieve a second platter of food, I could see her buttocks were larger as well.

When she returned, Claire suggested she sit and eat breakfast with us. Margaret seemed uneasy at first but when Claire repeated the offer, she removed her apron and sat. Revealed, her body was a major attraction that made my eating breakfast difficult. We ate and talked for almost forty-five minutes.

I looked at the clock on the microwave and realized I needed to head home. Claire looked at me, stood up and said, "Then let me give you a proper good-bye." She took my hand and led me from the kitchen toward the back stairs. She paused for a moment to thank Margaret for breakfast and I passed her and started up the stairs. She followed behind me and, about halfway up, she reached under my robe and tweaked my junk through my shorts. When I looked back at her, she was smiling and so was Margaret standing in the kitchen doorway.

Back in the bedroom, I said, "You know Margaret saw that little stunt you pulled on the stairs."

"That's okay. She pretty much knows what happened yesterday, last night and why I brought you up here this morning."

"Pretty much knows?"

"Yeah. She's a smart lady and she figured it out pretty quickly."

"And you know this, how?"

"We had some time to talk before you came down to breakfast."

"I'll have to watch myself when she's around, which is pretty much all the time."

"Maybe yes, maybe no."

"What does that mean?"

"Maybe nothing, maybe everything. Enough talk. Come over here and tear off my robe and ravish me one more time before you leave."

It took less than a minute before we were both naked, sprawled on the bed and sucking each other's private parts. Claire was on top of me and whenever I opened my eyes I saw her neatly puckered anus. I couldn't resist using my fingers to probe there and wondered how she might react this time.

"Not now," said Claire. "Maybe next time."

I could live with that, particularly the "next time" part. I scooted out from under her before she could complete her mission, moved behind her and entered her from the rear. She put her head down on the bed and lifted her hips to maximize my penetration. We moved like that for many minutes before she stiffened and howled her orgasm. I followed quickly with an explosion of my own. As we fell together on the bed I thought I saw a shadow through the crack in the partly open doorway. When I looked more closely, it was gone.

Claire wasn't satisfied with just "one more time." It was twice more and almost noon before we finally showered and she agreed to drive me back to my car. Margaret appeared suddenly at the front door as we left and gave us both big hugs as she said "goodbye."

However it happened, Claire hadn't given me her phone number and I was unable to find it after checking on-line sources and calling some folks I thought might know both of us. Claire called the following Monday morning. "I waited for you to call but I finally got impatient."

"I don't have your number and I couldn't find it anywhere."

"Forgiven. Now you have it. Ignore it at your peril."

"Message received."

"Are you free for lunch, dinner or possibly breakfast?"

"One, two or all," I said imagining the next twenty-four hours.

"Margaret would be happy to make all three."

My imagination wandered off in many directions. "Margaret?"

"Yes. I told her I was going to call you and she offered."

"You're comfortable with her in the house with us?"

"I am. Remember she's my friend and confident."

"Okay then. I can be there in about an hour. I think I can remember how to get there."

"Call me when you get to the gate. I can open it remotely."

An hour and two gates later, I was sitting in my car in front of Claire's 21st century castle. A few minutes passed and the front door opened. Claire was standing there wearing the robe from last week and nothing else. Framed in the doorway she was both beautiful and inviting.

I got out of my car adjusting myself as I stood up. Claire's laugher was musical as she licked her lips and rubbed her crotch in anticipation. She stepped out on the landing as I walked up the short flight of steps. Her embrace and kiss were hungry with promise as she dragged me inside. The door was barely closed before she was unbuckling my trousers. "Here?" I asked. "Where's Margaret."

"Margaret's gone shopping for supplies for meals and I want to feel you inside me now, here. I've waited too long and I don't want to wait any longer."

She pushed my pants down until they were around my calves and climbed up on my body trying to get me inside her. I shuffled the fifteen feet to the circular stairway with her clinging to me until she was lying back on the carpeted steps. I entered her lying on the stairs and her urgency evaporated as she relaxed around my erection.