Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, that feels so good. I've waited so long. Don't hurry. I need to linger and enjoy having you fill me so much."

I didn't hurry but I didn't try to prolong the feeling either. I'd waited for this moment as long as she had. When it was over and we both knew we could come together again after not seeing each other for days, we sat on the steps and relaxed together. The tension was gone, never to return. The relationship survived and we were both relieved and ecstatic.

By the time Margaret returned, we were sitting at the kitchen table, nursing mugs of coffee and nibbling on a crumb cake Claire found in a closet. Margaret came through the rear door carrying two sacks of groceries. I got up from the table. "Let me help with those," I offered.

"I've got these. There's several more in the car if you'd like to help."

By the time I returned with three more sacks of groceries, Margaret had emptied the others onto the kitchen island. She hurried over to relieve me of the groceries. She took one and I placed the others on the island next to the others. She quickly put down her sack, turned and gave me a huge hug with her large breasts pressing into my chest. "Thank you. That was a big help."

The hug seemed out of proportion to the level of assistance I had offered.

Margaret looked at the clock. "I can have these stored and lunch ready in about forty minutes. Okay?"

"Perfect," said Claire as she stood up and took my hand. "Come on. Let's leave Margaret to do her thing."

She led me to a formal living room where she put on some classical music and sat next to me on the sofa.

In spite of our short and erotic history and the way she greeted me this morning, her scantily clad body was still distracting and I was happy about it.

"David," she said. "Can you stop staring for a moment? I love it and it makes me wet and squirmy but I want to talk to you while we have a moment."

"Is this our first 'We have to talk' moment?" I asked somewhat light heartedly.

"You've done nothing wrong, so relax. I want to share something with you and I hope you'll listen and help me out."

"Okay. Shoot."

"This isn't easy. Let me talk. Save your comments and questions until I'm done, please."

"I'm curious now. You've got the floor."

"After last week, I haven't been able go a moment without some sexual thought. I'd had such a long dry spell and, frankly, my limited experience did not prepare me for the intensity I felt with you. The more I thought about and relived our time together, the more I knew I couldn't go back, only forward. I realized I had no limits with you but some other things were not so obvious.

"For example, when I tasted myself on you, I wanted to know more. You gave me your experience and it increased my desire to experience and know more.

"Here's my dilemma. I want to taste another woman. I want to know her physically the way I know you and you know me. I don't have many options and I have no idea how to approach someone. The only possibility for me seems to be Margaret. I believe she might be open to the suggestion but I haven't the courage to approach her. I've had a thought and I would like your help."

Claire paused for several seconds. I wondered if she wanted me to respond.

"Any thoughts?" she added as an invitation for me to speak.

"I understand, but I don't see how?" I said. "It would be awkward, at best, to approach Margaret and suggest she have sex with her boss."

"Yeah. I went there, but I have another possibility."

"I'm all ears, but no promises."

"This is hard to say. What if you suggested that Margaret join us?"

"You mean a three-some? You, I and Margaret all naked together and having sex?"

"That sounds tawdry. I was thinking more about a loving connection between the three of us where things would develop normally. Where sex between Margaret and I would seem like a natural extension."

"I'm not disagreeing, but what makes you think Margaret would be open to the suggestion?"

"I've seen the way she looks at you and the way she hugs you. I've also shared your kindness and gentle nature with me, without details, and I've seen her reaction. Almost longing approaching desire."

"You've obviously given this some thought. How would it work?"

"I think, the next time she hugs you, maybe after lunch and you offer your thanks, you might whisper something in her ear that she would interpret as an invitation."

"I see. Something private, between us that she can accept or ignore without repercussions."

"Yes. That's perfect. You'll do it?"

"I'll consider it. However, you realize you'll witness Margaret having sex with me as well. You're okay with that?"

"I think I am. I won't know for sure until it happens. If I do I can only blame myself. I'm willing to risk it if you are."

"I don't want to risk what we have, but, I must admit, the thought of having a loving relationship with both of you is quite stimulating. I can imagine the joy of watching you sharing your love and body with someone else and it only seems to deepen my love for you."

"When you put it that way, I don't think there's much of a risk, just reward for all of us."

As predicted, Margaret came into the room forty minutes after we left the kitchen and told us lunch was ready. She seemed a little surprised that we were just sitting together, holding hands and listening to the music.

Claire invited Margaret to sit with us and have lunch. Conversation was light and Claire and I made every effort to include Margaret and encourage her to speak and offer her opinions. After lunch, Margaret began to clear the table. I offered to help her while Claire left the kitchen. Margaret initially declined my help but I insisted and she allowed me to work alongside her. When we were done, Margaret offered a tentative "Thank you." I beckoned her to come closer and offered her a hug. She was hesitant but quickly responded and returned the hug. "When you're finished here, why don't you come upstairs and join us?" I whispered in her ear.

"I felt her initial hesitation and her body stiffened, but she seemed to relax as she considered her options. "Thank you," she whispered back.

I looked for Claire in the living room and, when she wasn't there, I went upstairs to the bedroom.

"Did you say something to Margaret?" she asked as I entered the room.

"I did," I responded.

"And?" she queried.

"She seemed confused and pleased at the same time."

"Do you think she'll come?"

I ignored the obvious double entendre, "We'll have to wait and see."

Claire sat cross-legged, naked in the middle of the bed and I sat, in my robe, on the edge as we waited for Margaret. We had turned up the lights concerned that Margaret might find dim lights a little intimidating when she first arrived. After five minutes, Claire opined, "Maybe she's not coming."

"Give her some time. She had some things to finish in the kitchen and then, I suppose she'll want to clean up herself if she's coming. If she's not here in another fifteen minutes, we can assume she's not coming. If she doesn't come you'll have to do some repair work with her just because I made the offer."

"I understand."

Twelve long minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. Claire let out a long sigh almost as if she had been holding her breath. I walked to the door and opened it.

Margaret was standing, nervously, in the hall. She had changed her clothing, smelled as if she had just showered; her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and had added some tasteful makeup. She was wearing a starched and ironed white button-down shirt and a pleated skirt that came to just above her knees. She wore only a pair of white flats on her feet.

"You look incredible," I said. She smiled and, as I opened the door further, walked slowly into the room. She looked around, noticed Claire sitting on the bed and quickly turned her eyes away. I took her hand and led her to the side of the bed where I resumed my previous position with Margaret standing in front of me.

"Margaret," I said. "Your being here has nothing to do with your role as Claire's housekeeper, cook and best friend. Nothing you say or do here will affect in any way that relationship. Claire would be very upset if it did. You're here because I suggested it and you wanted to be here. Do you understand?"

Margaret nodded and seemed to relax a little. She was playing with the top button of her shirt as I talked.

"Are you curious as to why I asked you to come upstairs with us?" I asked.

"I am," she said.

"But you already know, don't you? I asked again.

"I'm pretty sure," she agreed.

I stood up in front of her and turned us sideways to the bed. Claire moved closer to the edge of the bed to have a better view. Margaret looked at her again and this time did not look away. Claire threw her a kiss and Margaret threw back one of her own. All the while, her fingers played with the top button on her shirt.

"May I help you with that?" I asked.

She looked back at me and said, "If you want to."

"No Margaret, if you want me to."

"I do. Please help me."

She dropped her hand to her side and I used both hands to unbutton the top button. She was looking at Claire as I started on the next button. They smiled at each other as I worked on button number three. Claire began fondling her breasts and rubbing her nipples as Margaret watched and I unbuttoned. I had the thought that Margaret was seeing Claire naked for the first time and realized that she would soon be naked herself.

When I finished with the last button, Margaret looked at me for the first time since I started, smiled and nodded emphatically. I pulled the tail of her shirt from the waistband of her skirt and she helped me slide it over her shoulders and off her arms. She took the perfectly ironed shirt from me, looked around for a suitable place to put it and, finding none, tossed it on the carpet. Her bra was a simple, white affair, covering her breasts completely, lifting them slightly and with three hooks in the rear. I walked around behind her to unhook the bra. Margaret turned to face Claire as I, one clasp at a time, unhooked her bra. Unhooked, I pushed the straps off her shoulders and Margaret allowed the bra to slide down her arms and she tossed it aside.

Claire stared intently at the beauty and size of Margaret's exposed breasts. Unconsciously, she lifted and teased her nipples with added emphasis. Margaret followed suit. She lifted her breasts, one in each hand, and began to rub her own nipples with her thumbs. The women watched each other as they pleasured themselves. Claire straightened and separated her legs slightly. I could see Margaret moving her hips and legs, occasionally clamping her thighs and knees together to contain herself.

I was fascinated by the scene the two women were acting out in front of me. I moved closer to Margaret's back, put my hands on her waist and began to slide them up her torso. Margaret leaned back into me until I was supporting both of us. When I reached her breasts, she dropped her hands and I replaced them holding her breasts in my hands. My thumbs replaced hers and continued to rub small circles around her nipples.

I leaned in, kissed her neck and nibbled her ear lobe. I could feel her body quivering against mine. She leaned her head back as I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her shaking intensified and she surrendered to her body as her knees weakened and I had to hold her up or she would have fallen on the floor.

"Oh, my God," I heard her whisper to herself as the strength returned to her legs and she was able to stand on her own.

"Should I stop?" I asked softly.

"Don't you dare," she replied firmly.

I held her around her waist with both hands. Claire slid off the bed, moved to Margaret's side and began to undo the button on her skirt waist. Margaret and I watched as Claire unzipped the skirt and slid it down Margaret's legs. Margaret kicked off her flats and lifted each leg as Claire removed her skirt completely.

I had both of their attention as I moved my right hand down over Margaret's perfectly white panties. I could feel the density of her pubic hair through the thin cotton. They watched intently as I slid my hand down further. Margaret separated her legs and bent her knees for balance as I used my fingers to gather the wetness seeping through her underwear. I lifted my shining fingers to my lips and tasted Margaret for the first time. She almost collapsed a second time as she watched me. Her entire weight fell on me when I offered my fingers to Claire and she took them completely into her mouth and licked them clean.

I slid my hand a second time down her stomach and, this time, under her panties. The pool of liquid at the apex of her triangle was easily double. I scooped up as much as I could with two fingers and offered them to Claire a second time. Claire took my hand, sucked one finger clean and offered the other one to Margaret. Margaret hesitated briefly, tentatively licked the finger and then took it completely into her mouth.

Before either of us could react, Margaret grabbed the waist of her panties, pulled them completely down and kicked them off. Now, as naked as Claire, she stepped up to her, took her face in her hands and kissed her on the mouth. Soon they were wrapped around each other, kissing as if their lives depended on it. I sat in a nearby chair and watched as Claire realized her fantasy. They found their way to the bed and were soon spread out with Claire kissing Margaret's breasts with her fingers buried deeply in her.

"Margaret," said Claire, "would it be alright if David joined us?"

"Yes. Please. The sooner the better," she answered.

I stood up, dropped the robe and walked to the other side of the bed. I crawled up alongside Margaret, and lay there, head to tail. I began to kiss Margaret's thigh alongside Claire's hand. I worked up her thigh until Claire removed her hand and I replaced it with my tongue and lips. Margaret's reaction was immediate. She moaned and pressed her pussy against my face. In the process she rolled onto her side. She discovered my erection just millimeters from her lips. She reached up and held it in her hand. She looked at Claire and, when Claire nodded, she moved her mouth over the head of my cock. I sucked and nibbled Margaret's clitoris, Claire fondled and pinched her nipples and Margaret all but swallowed my erection. Margaret's body began to shake and her orgasms, one after the other, overwhelmed her until she was unable to move. My face was covered with Margaret's tasty discharge and, with one last expulsion, I came in her mouth.

We lay like that for several minutes. Claire was the first to raise her head. She noticed the condition of my face and crawled around to lick it clean. Margaret sensed the activity and, after slight consideration, moved up alongside me to help Claire. When Claire concluded that I was sufficiently clean, she began to kiss and lick down my body while Margaret and I shared our first real kiss. Claire found her way to my limp cock while Margaret and I continued to kiss and explore with our tongues.

It was too soon for me to recover and Claire discontinued her efforts. Margaret's reaction told me exactly how Claire was directing her activity. When I looked up, Claire was buried in Margaret's pussy completing her fantasy. Margaret lost interest in kissing me and focused on Claire's attention. I eased myself out of the scrum and whispered in Claire's ear, "Turn around."

Within minutes, Claire was turned around on top of Margaret, with her face buried in Margaret's pussy and her pussy buried in Margaret's face. Despite my recent ejaculation, watching the women as they pleasured each other caused a premature reanimation of my erection. I positioned myself behind Claire and slid into her from behind just a hair from Margaret's mouth.

We quickly established a three-way rhythm. Everyone seemed pleased, especially me as I stroked in and out of Claire with Margaret sucking her clitoris. I clearly heard Margaret as she mumbled, "I want to turn over. I want to be on top."

Claire heard as well. I slipped out of her and the women worked with each other until they could resume mutual cunnilingus. I positioned myself behind Margaret and began to rub my erection against between her labia. When she moaned and pushed back, I slipped inside her for the first time. It was a new yet familiar experience. Like the shape of a woman's ear, you can see the differences but you know it's still an ear. Margaret felt somehow different from Claire but eerily the same. The sameness allowed me to prolong the experience but the differences brought me to climax sooner than I would have liked. I filled her with a similar volume that I had filled her mouth earlier.

I rested alongside the women as they reached their own climaxes. I could slip my hand between them and heft Margaret's considerable breasts and crush Claire's against her chest. Claire finished with her familiar scream and shutter while Margaret orgasmed with deep moans and uncontrolled shaking. When everyone was suitably recovered we headed for the shower.

The huge shower offered another venue for imagination and pleasure. There was plenty of room and the hot water, soap and ready hands created a ménage of slippery bodies. I simultaneously slid my soapy hands over as many tits as I could manage while four hands cleaned, and recleaned, my penis and testicles. Claire managed two slippery fingers into my ass. Margaret noticed and wanted to try the same. We ended with Margaret's fingers in my ass, my fingers in Claire's ass and Claire's in Margaret's.

All the fun resurrected my erection for the third time since Margaret had joined the party. After insuring no one was in the pool house, I pressed each of the women against the glass wall and entered them for a few strokes each from behind. It turned into a contest, each of the women challenging the other to be the first to make me cum. Unfortunately, it ended in a tie. Nobody won, except me.

By the time we finished with the shower and were dry, Margaret noted that it was time to start dinner. Claire explained that, under the circumstances, dinner would be a mutual effort. We would help prepare dinner and we would eat together. Margaret complained that it was her job to prepare dinner and she was determined to fulfill that role. She agreed to eat with us but preparation was non-negotiable.

Margaret started for the door. Claire tossed her the robe. At least wear this she said. "I forgot. It feels so natural to be without clothing around you guys." Margaret pulled on the robe and left the room.

Claire turned to me. "She's a handful. Not at all what I expected. No hesitation, no judgment and no limits. What did you say to her?"

"Nothing really. I just suggested that she come upstairs and join us."

"Nothing else?"

"Nope. I think she's been thinking about it for a long time and was as reluctant as you were to ask."

"Well, thank you. I'm delighted with how it turned out."

"So, your fantasy is fulfilled?"

"If you call it that, I guess it was."

"Any other fantasies?"

"Not at the present. How was it having two women sharing themselves with you at the same time?"

"Wonderful. I can't admit to fantasizing about it but I'm on board. I want to have time with each of you separately but we should be together as often as possible."

"So, you have a fantasy about being alone with Margaret?"

"I didn't say that but if you call it that, I guess I do."

"So, two women at the same time were good?"

"It was."

"I wonder what two men at the same time would be like."

"Is that your next fantasy?"

"Did I say that?"

"Indirectly."

"Then I guess it is."

"I need to go on record. I can't help you with that. Not only do I not know any gentlemen that I think would do you justice, but I also have no idea how I would react to seeing you have sex with another man. I'm not like you. I don't have feelings I want to explore with another man and that hinders my ability to endure you with another man in my presence."