Lottery Ch. 01 - Locked Out

Story Info
Getting locked out naked leads to fun.
1.4k words
4.52
12.2k
16
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey loved her new house. She'd always wanted to own a big house in a neighborhood like this. And now with her lottery winnings, she was able to not only do that but anything she wanted. One of her favorite things was to strut around the house as she was now - bare from head to toe. Looking out the front windows she realized even with the house being set back, she probably should prioritize getting some blinds. In the "superhero pose" - hands on hips, legs apart - she was giving anyone who looked in quite a show. Not that she cared, but they might. Although most of the houses here on the lake seemed empty all the time. Probably kept as vacation houses and rarely used. Except for her neighbors right next door. The house had been in their family for generations and so they were much more working class like Audrey had been. Plus their son Elliot, only a couple years younger than her, was very cute.

Looking out her front door she noticed a package at the bottom of the steps. Probably the sheets she'd ordered. Her new king size bed was glorious but much larger than her old one and none of her old sheets fit. She paused for a moment, about to turn around and grab a long t-shirt or robe to put on when she grinned mischievously. Moving up to the front door she looked around at all the dark houses and, frankly, far away anyways. No one would see her if she just dipped outside and grabbed them off. She could probably saunter up her driveway to the mailbox and check that without anyone catching her honestly. Then she giggled realizing that if they could see her, they already had. Since she was standing in front of a glass door, completely naked, and backlit from her kitchen behind.

She shoved the door wide open and slipped out, breathing in the cool night air. Letting it slip softly over her skin and caress it. This was so naughty. She imagined greeting the delivery man like this. "Sorry sir, I just got out of bed and haven't had time to slip anything on, I hope you don't mind!" Her fingers slid up her belly, dragging over the underside of her breasts, before stopping at her erect nipples. Her fingers flicked the nubs several times, causing her to shiver in place before she heard it so loud in the quiet night. Click.

Turning she reached for the handle but she already knew. Unlike her old house, this one has various security measures. One being that the door locked when it closed. Which is how she found it when she pulled the handle. Locked. With her keys, clothes, and everything on the other side of the door.

She sighed and turned back to pick up the box and place it beside the door. Then sitting on her front steps she weighed her options. All the doors were locked as well as the first floor windows. You couldn't be too careful as a girl living alone, even in a neighborhood as nice as this. She had a key for her car hidden in the wheel well and a spare house key hidden in the trunk. But her new house also had a big garage. Which was closed. And contained her car. She really should have hidden a key under a rock.

Then she remembered. When she met her new neighbors the wife had mentioned how the previous owners had left them a spare key so they could check on the house periodically. And since she hadn't bothered to change the locks she could walk over, get it, and let herself back in. She just had to head over to her neighbor's house... completely naked. And aroused.

As she'd been sitting on the front steps her arousal had been increasing. Her knees had parted absentmindedly and her clit had stood out as she realized how exposed and powerless she was. She had no way to cover herself until she went next door and begged for her spare key while completely bare to their gaze. They could look from her cute little toes to the top of her head, and everywhere in between, and nothing would be concealed. Without realizing it her hand slid slowly between her legs causing a gasp when she touched her nub, pleasure shooting through her. She couldn't go over there like this, she looked like she was in heat. Leaning back she slowly began to touch her pussy with her right hand as her left caressed her breast. Toes curling, legs spread wider and wider, she moaned deeply as her excitement grew. She thought how dirty and shameful this was. Sitting on her stoop, completely bare, touching herself for anyone that might see. What if Elliot came by right now. That thought tipped her over the edge as she came hard, shuddering and moaning.

After a few minutes she collected herself. Not sure if this was better than being aroused as she could smell the sex on her, she at least licked her fingers clean before standing up and heading down her front walk. Hands at her side, head high, tits out, she sauntered out to her mailbox before pausing and looking up and down the street. Looking at her neighbors house she noticed the garage was open and the parents car was gone. But Elliot's was still in the driveway. She smirked. Excellent. While meeting her neighbors reeking of sex and buck naked would have been a bit much she didn't mind him seeing it. It might even be a good thing. She'd flirted with him the few times she met him, but he didn't seem to catch on.

Moving down the sidewalk and up to their front door she rang the doorbell before stepping back and clasping her hands behind her back, twirling slightly side to side. After a few minutes shuffling could be heard before the door opened and a disheveled Elliot clad in t-shirt and boxers appeared. "Can I help you... whoa... Audrey? Uh, do you know you're like... naked? Like... totally naked?"

That mischievous glint and smirk in place, she stepped forward, pressing into him and driving him back as she moved inside. "Really? I hadn't noticed. I hope you don't mind."

He shut the door, obviously still flustered. "What? How? Are you messing with me?"

She giggled. "Of course I am. See I was grabbing a package outside to bring it in. And since it's late and I was already ready for bed, I was naked. But then... my door shut on me and locked me out. But I remembered your mom said you had a spare key from the previous neighbors?"

"Uh, sure. I think it's in the kitchen drawer. Let me grab it." Returning a few minutes later he held up a single key. "Found it. Umm, do you want like a t-shirt or something?"

"I mean... you've seen everything at this point. But since you're helping me out, maybe I should help you." Unbeknownst to him, his penis had slipped out the flap of his boxers, standing proud and erect. She reached her hand forward, sliding a finger from the base up to his tip. "Seems like I caused you some discomfort. Maybe I should take care of that?"

He blushed, his body becoming rigid. "No, it's ok. I'm sorry. It's just, you're so hot. And naked."

"Well, thanks. I'm also incredibly turned on and attracted to you. So unless you object?" She lowered to her knees, dragging his boxers down to his ankles before grabbing his cock at the base. Her mouth moved forward and enveloped him. Looking up at him with wide eyes, she bobbed her mouth and hand along his turgid shaft with gusto.

He went mute, mouth open in pleasure, hand resting on the top of her head. She continued her efforts, adding her tongue to the mix periodically before a few minutes later he tensed. She slid him deep inside her mouth and swallowed several times as he shot down her throat. Finally she slid back, licking the head of his penis clean before sliding her tongue along her own lips and savoring his seed. "Thanks, that was fun. And for the key. You should swing by tomorrow and grab it just in case I get locked out again. I'll make sure to reward you. I could use a good screw and I think you're just the man for the job."

She then stood up with a little wave, stepped out into the night, and strutted back down to her house.