Lottery Ch. 02 - Tanning

Story Info
Tanning can be full of surprises and delight.
1.4k words
4.58
6.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Elliot sets off for his neighbor's house. Knocking at the front door brings no response so he moves around to the back of the house. Behind Audrey's house is secluded by a line of trees on either side. The lawn trails down to a dock on the large lake which is fairly empty and far enough away to provide even more privacy. There's various greenery and landscaping as you get closer to the house. Directly behind is a large patio with a fire pit, grill, and seating. A series of wooden lounge chairs are placed right outside the back patio doors, positioned well to take advantage of the morning sun. As Elliot comes around he sees a woman laying facedown on the chair. Her legs are splayed slightly, toes extended, her face resting on her arms looking away from him. His eyes trail up her body, which is completely bare,no covering beyond the towel she's laying on in sight. His gaze lingers between her legs. Moving up he kneels beside her. He extends his hand down to her calf before slowly sliding it up her ankle, then her thigh, before running it over her pussy. The only reaction is a slight jump from her at his touch before his voice settles her down.

"Hey Audrey, I came back to get your key for you. But it looks like you don't learn. First you lock yourself out naked and now you're just bare in your backyard where anyone could see or take advantage of you." At this he slides two fingers inside her, rubbing against her clit and slowly massaging her quickly moistening pussy. Her ass rises slightly, legs parting wider, as she moans huskily. Taking that as encouragement he slides his other hand under her, one finger running slow circles around her nipple and periodically flicking over it. Drawing cues from her body he adjusts his fingers inside her, working her clit also with a circular motion, as her moans increase. The arousal slowly builds up as she draws closer to orgasm before finally letting out a cry, her pussy clenching around his fingers, as she cums.

His attention is drawn by a voice close to the door. "So. I see you've met my friend Blake. That's a hell of a way to introduce yourself to a girl."

Shock crosses his face as he looks to the voice and sees Audrey standing there holding a couple glistening glasses of water. She is nude to his gaze and not covering up at all. He is distracted by her extended nipples and the slight glisten between her legs, as she obviously enjoyed the show, before he realizes his hands are still molesting the woman beside him who is not the Audrey he thought but a stranger to him.

Blake lifts up slightly, baring her breasts and turning to face him, a small smirk on her lips. "Mmm. I'm not complaining. As he said, anyone could take advantage of me and that was a delightful introduction. I assume you're Elliot?"

Still catching up a bit he stumbled over his words a bit. "I'm so sorry. I just assumed you were her." Then realizing his hands were still on her most intimate places he quickly pulled them back.

"No reason to apologize. As you can tell I enjoyed myself immensely. Unless you're sorry you only used your fingers?" One of Blake's eyebrows rose slightly as she grinned mischievously at him. She fully sat up, turning to face him kneeled beside her. One leg on either side of him, this caused her to give him a full frontal look at her bare body. Her hands rested on either side of her, not concealing anything from his gaze. Her friend sauntered over, placing the drinks on the table next to her lounger before assuming a similar position on the one across, leaving Elliot between them.

"Stop teasing him Blake. Besides, I have first dibs on having that pretty cock of his inside my pussy. I can't wait to lay him down, straddle him, and ride him like a champion. But we should take advantage of this sun first before it goes behind the trees. Have to get rid of our tan lines after all. Elliot, since you're here, would you be a dear - grab that lotion and cover our backs for us? Make sure you pay special attention to our sensitive areas, don't want anything to get burned." The two vixens smiled at each other before laying back down on their stomachs, arms resting on their hands, and both legs splaying out as wide as the width of the loungers would allow.

Elliot grew determined from her teasing. Grabbing the tanning lotion on the table he dripped generous amounts down both their bare forms before slowly massaging it in. Tactically avoiding any erogenous zones at first he made sure to cover their legs and back fully. His hands then advanced to their thighs, slowly massaging it in and approaching closer to their damp slits. Both their asses raised in the air, yearning for him to touch them, but he instead began to rub in into both their tight behinds. The two girls fidgeted as he teased them, mewling in desire, begging him to finger them before he finally stopped fully. "Ok you two little hussies. Flip over, I need to make sure your front is covered as well."

With exasperated huffs both obeyed, spinning onto their backs. Synchronously they drew their feet up and together, forming a diamond with their legs, and completely displaying themselves for him with pleading looks in their eyes.

Again he ignored them, covering their arms, legs, stomach and inner thighs while staying well away from both their tits and pussies. Finally a breast on both of them were engulfed by his hand as he spread the cool lotion over their sensitive skin. Before they could get too worked up he gently coated their nipples before repeating the tease on their other mammary. Two sets of eyes burned at him with arousal as his hand slowly trailed between their legs. But again he denied them as he almost clinically covered their aroused flowers and pulled his hand away. "All set ladies. That was fun."

"You bastard. You're not getting off that easy. I told you I need a good screw." Audrey said before standing up and pushing him down onto her lounger. Clad in only shorts already, she whisked them down and off before tossing them aside. A few strokes on his already engorged cock to further prime it then she lifted her leg over him, centering herself above his erection, before sliding down with a gasp and moan. Putting her hands on his chest she quickly delivered on her earlier promise moaning as she bounced on his rod for several minutes before he came inside her. This drove her almost into a frenzy as she bounced faster, both hands reaching up to pinch her nipples, quickly cumming herself.

Beside them, Blake used one hand to fondle her own nipple as the other slid between her legs. She worked furiously on herself as she watched the two of them rut before her back arched, legs stretched out straight down, and she shuddered with another orgasm.

The three rested for a moment, catching their breath before the two girls giggled. "Well. That wasn't what I expected when you invited me to come over here and tan but now the bar is set high going forward Audrey."

Audrey smirked at her girlfriend, still feeling Elliot inside her, eyes trailing up and down Blake's body presented in such obscene fashion - bare, glistening, and flush from satisfaction. "I agree. What do you think hon?" She looked down at Elliot.

With a fierce look in his eye, he reached back to spank her hard on her bottom. "I think that both you naughty little girls need a firm hand, and dick, to keep you in line. So from now on I think I'll be telling you both what to do and when. It will involve lots of nudity and servicing me and each other." His gaze softened and he smiled a bit awkwardly. "I mean, with your consent of course. What do you think?"

The two girls looked at each other, biting their lips and trying to hide their arousal from this new side of him - definitely wanting to encourage it as much as they could. "Yes sir. We're looking forward to it."