Lottery Ch. 03 - Poker

Story Info
Poker leads to poke her.
1.1k words
4.42
8.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot hopped up the steps and rang Audrey's door, swaying from foot to foot anxiously. He hoped she was home, her garage was closed, but there were some cars in the driveway. Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming towards the door and it swung open. He nearly gaped as Audrey yelled in happiness and jumped up, hugging him and wrapping her legs around him. He hugged her back, then finally got a good look at her as she slid off of him. His eyes trailed down her form quickly, mesmerized. She was nude, except for a small pair of powder blue panties. He had seen her nude several times before, but it never ceased to amaze him. His eyes settled onto her firm breasts, their large nipples dark and perked up from the cool air. She let him gaze for a moment, rubbing them seductively. Grabbing his hand, she tugged him into the house.

"Come in, come in! We're just playing poker." She said.

He wondered who we were, and his questions were answered as she led him into the den. There was a table set up in there, with poker cards laid out atop it. Around the table were small piles of various clothing items. From the couch, Blake smiled up at him. She was completely nude, having apparently lost already, and sat up as she saw him enter, giving him an awesome view of her luscious form. Glancing to the other two people who he didn't recognize, he smiled. One was slim and tall, and had a half shirt on. She was bottomless, her pussy was shaved bare, her skin dark. Next to her was a woman with Asian features, clad in bra and panties. Audrey turned to him.

"We're almost done, I thought you were the pizza guy!" She said, then pointed first to the bottomless girl, then the other. "By the way, this is Danica and Carmen. Just hang out on the couch till we're through, ok?

Not seeing anything wrong with that, he sat across from Blake, who let one leg fall over the side of the couch, inching closer to him, her legs parted wide and her pussy lips glistening slightly. She ran her hand over her chest, her nipples already engorged from the game, and smiled invitingly.

"Hey Elliot. How's it going?"

"It's ok, especially now." He smirked sheepishly, having a hard time keeping eye contact. She laughed, adopting a pose as his eyes trailed down her form again. Sliding over, she straddled him, grinding her bare crotch against his. Her large, firm breasts and firm nipples floated invitingly in front of him as she leaned forward, flicking her tongue in his ear. He grinned, sucking lightly on her right nipple, his tongue playing with it and exciting it even more. He glanced over her shoulder as Danica won the round. Carmen bit her lip, reaching behind her back and let her bra fall to the ground. She brushed her hair back, revealing her pert, little tits. Audrey stood up and started to go for her panties when the door rang again. Grabbing $20, she moved over to the door, pulling it open.

The pizza man was looking down as she opened the door. "That'll be $19.50." As he looked up, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped at the sight of Audrey standing there. Her grin widened and she took the pizzas from him, setting them on a table beside the door. She then slid her hand down her panties slowly, smirking, and pulled out the twenty, sticking it into his hand. Laughing as he continued to stand there in shock, she reached down, sliding her thumbs under her panties and dropped them to the floor. Allowing him a view of her fully nude form for a minute, she kicks them off, bending over and grabbing them.

"Sorry for not giving you a bigger tip, I hope this makes up for it!" She then dropped the panties on his head and giggled, turning and shutting the door.

Elliot just watched in amazement, his member growing larger by the moment. Blake, noticing this, slid her hands down and undid his pants, pulling it out. It seemed to grow even more, as he took in the four beautiful naked and half-naked women around him. Then Audrey slipped in, laying the pizza box on the ground and opening it up. She passed slices around.

Blake took one for her and Elliot. Sitting up a little, she slid onto and down his member before starting to munch on her pizza. Elliot could barely manage to chew his food as she worked her inner muscles on his growing erection.

Audrey finished hers first and slid over, sitting next to Blake and Elliot as the two other girls took another slice each. Blake and Elliot finished at about the same time. Elliot flicked his tongue out, cleaning some stray sauce off of Blake's breast, shivering as she moaned deeply. Audrey, frustrated, shifted them on the couch, Elliot lying down and Blake still atop them. Audrey straddled Elliot's mouth, facing Blake and they massaged each other's tits. As Blake slowly started to ride him, Elliot slid his tongue up and into Audrey, licking her tart pussy. He slid his two hands out, rubbing both of their clits. They started slowly at first, then increased faster and faster, the moans coming from the couch growing gradually.

Turned on, Danica and Carmen shed the rest of their clothing and kissed softly, sliding their tongues into each other's mouths. They then laid out on the ground, shifting into a 69 position and began to lick each other's pussies with enthusiasm.

Encouraged by the show, Audrey and Blake played with each other harder, as Elliot worked both their pussies and clits. The room filled slowly with moaning until one after another they climaxed. First was Danica and Carmen, who came around the same time from the show on the couch. They licked each other clean softly, then shifted to be face to face, kissing each other gently and cuddling.

Next, Audrey came, spilling her juices all over Elliot's face, he licked her clean, sliding both his hands onto Blake, rubbing her clit harder and harder as she rode him. Gasping, they both came, Elliot shooting streams into her as her juices poured out over him.

The two girls slid off of Elliot and cleaned him and each other before all moving over with Danica and Carmen. Naked and intertwined, the five of them drifted off to sleep, well in view of the clear glass front door in the foyer.