Lottery Scratch Tix King for a Day

Story Info
Son-in-law picks mother-in-law as his lottery grand prize.
8.4k words
3.49
52.1k
38
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Even though sex between a son-in-law and a mother-in-law is technically not considered incest because they're not blood related, it is considered incestuous when they live in the same house.

This is Robert's story, the King for a Day, grand prize, lottery, scratch ticket winner. With the silent approval of his wife, Robert choses Veronica, his mother-in-law, to accompany him on an all-expense paid trip as one of his grand prizes for winning King for a Day. Perhaps, many men's sexual fantasy, Robert is crowned King for a Day with his wife's mother by his side instead of his wife. Yet, with most men not getting along with their mothers-in-law, Robert's sexual fantasy may well be someone else's nightmare.

# # #

You like playing the lottery, especially scratch tickets, don't you? Well, you're not alone. You just have to look down at the sidewalk and in the gutters to see all the scratched off lottery tickets. Who doesn't like scratch tickets? Who doesn't hope to win some money? While scratching our hard-earned money away, we all hope to win the big one.

Just another clever form of gambling and yet, another way for the state to take our hard-earned money, unfortunately, scratch tickets are just as addictive as slot machines. Yet, when comparing one to the other, those in the know, those who work for casinos, give the nod to slot machines over scratch tickets. Why? Even though the odds are stacked against you in both games, unlike scratch tickets with a select few prizes scattered over millions of scratch tickets, every pull of the slot handle starts a new game with the same miniscule chance of winning big.

Yet, think about it. Before you blow your rent money, let me ask you this. Would you buy a one-thousand-dollar, scratch ticket for the chance of being the lottery, scratch ticket king for a day? A thousand-dollars is a lot of money for a few seconds of scratching a ticket with a coin, especially if you don't win anything. Yet, in this particular contest, everyone is a winner. Every ticket is guaranteed a prize, no matter how small.

Let me ask you this again. Would you buy a one-thousand-dollar, scratch ticket if the chance of winning and being the lottery, scratch ticket king for a day winner gave you a much better chance at winning than any other lottery? Now we're talking. Yet, this lottery is not for everyone. A thousand-dollars for a scratch ticket is a lot of money.

Moreover, the prize you may win may not be a thousand-dollar prize. The prize may be considerably less or it could conceivably be considerably more. That's why they call this gambling. You're taking a gamble that you'll win instead of lose. Gamblers have gambled much more on a flip of a coin, the turn of a card, the roll of a dice, and the point spread of a game than on the scratch of a mere lottery scratch ticket, even a one-thousand-dollar, scratch ticket.

Winning or losing is all part of the game of gambling. Playing the game is what counts. If you don't play, you can't win. Then, again, if you don't play, you can't lose. Yet, even though the odds of winning the big prize are against you, what if this is your lucky day? What if the angels from Heaven are smiling down at you and have chosen you to win the big prize? What if after promising your soul to the Devil when you eventually die, Satan helps you to win while living life large today? Indeed, what if you're one of the very lucky ones to win the big prize today?

"Wow! I won! I'm King for a Day!"

Logically and realistically, the chances are that you may not have the return that you hoped to have on your one-thousand-dollar investment, but nothing is guaranteed today. Besides, a scratch ticket isn't an investment. It's just a game much like the stock market. You'd have as good of a chance throwing darts at a dart board to pick your numbers or choose your stocks as you would when consulting a psychic or a stockbroker. Instead of trusting your money with a stranger, it's always best to go with your gut.

"My gut says that I'm hungry. My gut says that this is my lucky day. After I eat breakfast, I'm going to buy a King for a Day scratch ticket," said Robert.

Unless you're buying money market shares, treasury bonds, or municipal bonds, the stock market is as much of a gamble as a slot machine or a scratch ticket. Yet, no matter, whether you win or lose, at least you got to play the game. Those who don't risk anything, will never gain anything. Their boring lives will always remain the same. Yet, it's still hard to swallow losing a thousand bucks on a one-thousand-dollars a scratch ticket. One should never play more than they can afford to lose. Yet, thinking with that sort of negativity, you've already convinced yourself of losing. Instead, be positive.

"I'm feeling lucky. This is my lucky day. I'm going to win today," said Robert reassuring himself with positive thinking while talking to himself. "Since I'm standing outside the lottery store, I'm not backing out now. I'm going to buy a one-thousand-dollar scratch ticket," said Robert. He opened the door and walked to the counter. "Give me a King for a Day scratch ticked," he said with a shaking hand as he handed over ten Benjamins, more than he earns in a week, for a mere scratch ticket.

Yet, this wasn't just any scratch ticket. This was the King for a Day scratch ticket. He already had his prize picked should he win. His prize would be to live out his sexual fantasy. Should he win, he wanted to have sex with his mother-in-law as his grand prize.

In the way that so very many of us drink too much, still smoke, and overeat without exercising, most of us live for today without any thoughts for tomorrow. In that regard, it makes sense that a thousand-dollar, scratch ticket would appeal to some but not to all. Yet, to continue to hawk their game of chance, the lottery commission doesn't need everyone to play. They only need just enough.

Between what they make in ticket sales, pay out in prize money, and collect from advertisers, at a thousand-dollars a scratch, this game is a winner. Yet, what made this game much more exciting is the weekly, TV show that goes along with it. And, what made that televised show that much more interestingly provocative is the King for a Day hostess, Barbie Brown.

"Welcome to King for a Day," said the announcer. "Give a warm welcome to your hostess, Barbie Brown," said the announcer as the curtain parted and Barbie made her way out to the front of the stage.

Barbie looked around the audience while smiling and before squarely looking at the camera as if she was about to make love to the lens. Not bothering to hold a microphone, needing her hands free to pick the lottery numbers, she wore a headset as if she was about to sing a song. As if she was a jungle cat pacing in a cage at the zoo, she walked from one side of the stage to the other side of the stage while looking out over the audience.

"Are you all ready to play King for a Day," she asked getting the crowd excited?

The crowd cheered. As if she was Hulk Hogan, she leaned forward and put her hand to her ear and turned one way before putting her other hand to her other hand to her other ear and turned the other way.

"I can't hear you," she said and the crowd cheered even louder than before.

As if they were all invited ticket holders in one of Oprah's favorite give-away Christmas, mega-gift shows, the audience continued cheering with the excited anticipation of hoping that Barbie would draw their number.

"Let's play King for a Day," said Barbie walking to the lottery cage filled with sealed envelopes containing the lottery numbers.

# # #

Beautiful, sexy, classy, articulate, intelligent, and witty, Barbie Brown, many men's sexual fantasy and wet dream, if only for a day, would be the one chosen as the King for a Day, grand prize, fantasy woman for sex. Only, sadly and sexually frustratingly, other than her being the show's hostess and spokeswoman, she wasn't part of the contest. Alas, sexy Barbie wasn't one of the prizes. The man or woman who won the King for a Day contest couldn't claim her as their grand prize.

A tall, blue-eyed, natural blonde with big, natural breasts, a rounded, firm ass, and a slim, toned waistline, she was every man's sexual fantasy woman. If someone was to capture all the cum that men ejaculated while imagining Barbie Brown naked and having sex with her, there'd be a small lake of cum somewhere out there in the middle of nowhere. Imagine if you will, those men who didn't get along with their wives but who sexually lusted over their mothers-in-law. The perfect place to be alone with their wife's mother, they could take her to Lake Ejaculation.

"I'm not swimming in that lake. The water is a weird color, texture, and consistency. It smells funny," said Robert's mother-in-law, Veronica. "Now I know why they call this Lake Ejaculation. It looks like a lake full of cum," she said frowning a dissatisfied face that her son-in-law would take her to a place that was so disgustingly obscene.

Trying not to laugh while controlling his sexual excitement that he was alone with his MILF of a mother-in-law at Lake Ejaculation, Robert needed to convince his wife's mother to wade in the lake of cum. While imagining all the men who masturbated over Barbie Brown to fill such a small lake with ejaculated cum, he'd love to watch his mother-in-law wade through the cum filled liquid. He couldn't wait to see her submerged neck deep in the cum of millions of masturbated men. Then, when she walked from the water as if she was Bo Derek in the movie 10, he couldn't wait to see cum dripping everywhere from her shapely and sexy body.

No doubt, personally adding to the depth of the lake, with his sexually fantasy come true, he'd be masturbating over this day for the rest of his life. As much as he'd be imagining his mother-in-law naked, he'd be imagining having sex with her. He'd be imagining her stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and fucking his cock. He'd be imagining doing all the dirty, nasty, and sexual things to her beautiful body and mouth that he had imagined doing since the first day he met her.

While imagining touching and feeling his mother-in-law everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his wife's mother, he imagined fingering her pussy, licking her pussy, making love to her pussy, and fucking her cunt. While masturbating, he imagined cumming in his mother-in-law's every orifice. If it wasn't for the guilt, the remorse, and doing something so dastardly forbidden, he would have already hit on his mother-in-law. If only he had the courage, the nerve, and the sexual audacity to have sex with his wife's mother, he'd definitely have sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law.

In the way that his wife seldom gave him sex since the birth of their children, he imagined her mother always giving him sex. She was always sexually teasing him. Pretending not to know what she was showing and what he was seeing, she was always flashing him up-skirt peeks of her bright, white panties and down-blouse views of her long line of cleavage and her low-cut bra. Robert imagined Veronica being the whore in bed that he always imagined her to be. With them living in the same house and always alone, as soon as his wife went to bed, she'd come out of her room to supposedly watch TV.

Continuing to sexually tease him, she always wore a short, low-cut, sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. Her sexy nightgowns were sheer, thin, and nearly transparent. As if trying to sexually seduce him, while making it appear unintentional, she routinely flashed him her big, naked breasts, her round, naked ass, and her bushy, naked pussy.

He wondered if his wife knew that her mother was flashing him and trying to sexually seduce him. With his wife not giving him sex, he wondered if she silently agreed for her mother to be his surrogate, sexual wife in bed. Perhaps, him having sex with her mother was the unspoken agreement that Veronica had with her daughter for allowing her to live with them.

# # #

"Don't be silly. People come from miles around to wade in Lake Ejaculation," said Robert nodding his head assuredly. "The salty liquid has medicinal purposes. It's like taking a multivitamin when you swallow each ejaculation, I mean, mouthful. Did you know that one teaspoon of semen, sorry, I mean of this liquid contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins including vitamin C, calcium, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc?"

Veronica looked at her son-in-law as if he was crazy while making a face as if she had just swallowed a bug.

"I don't care if that's the fountain of youth, I'm not wading in that disgustingly, smelly liquid," she said. "And, forget about me swallowing a mouthful of that, gross, I'd never swallow a drop of that oozy mess."

Veronica shook her head and stepped back from the liquid as if it was a toxic, waste dump site.

"That's exactly what Lake Ejaculation is. It's the fountain of youth," he said nodding his head as if he believed all that he said as the truth.

She made another face at him.

"I don't care what you say, Robert, I'm not wading in semen," she said shuddering her shoulders as if she was suddenly cold.

He laughed at her reluctance to take a walk on the wild side and wade in the sea of spermatozoa. Yet, more importantly, with her obviously afraid to wade in Lake Ejaculation, maybe she didn't give blowjobs. Maybe, if she did give blowjobs, she didn't allow the man she was blowing to cum in her mouth. Perhaps, she didn't like the taste of cum and would never swallow cum. He hid his disappointment from his mother-in-law who possibly may not suck cock and, if did suck cock, may not swallow. In the meantime, he tried to convince her to wade in the lake.

"Did you know that semen is a natural anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication? Semen contains antioxidants and combats oxidative stress," he said pacing back and forth as he spoke as if he was the professor of cum.

She made yet another face of disbelief.

"You're crazy and I'm not waiting in that ooze," she said.

Not giving up, he continued trying to convince her to go for a walk on the wild side.

"Semen contains many healthy hormones and may even help to prevent cancer. A cognitive enhancer, semen contains NGF, nerve growth factor. It helps you to sleep better. Semen is proven to keep infections at bay," he said counting the benefits of her swallowing semen on his fingers. Semen can increase lifespan and decrease hair loss. Filled with protein, semen is nutritious. Swallowing semen during oral sex is proven to lower your blood pressure," he said trying to convince his mother-in-law to wade in the lake.

Veronica gave Robert a hard look as if she had just realized his true intentions. She looked at him with shock albeit with a glimmer of sexual excitement. She looked at him as if he was a seven-course meal and she was hungry.

'Perhaps, his wife's mother does suck cock,' he thought. 'Perhaps, Veronica is a skilled cocksucker. Perhaps, she does indeed swallow cum. Perhaps, if he played his card right and convince her to wade in Lake Ejaculation, she'd blow him.'

Then, dashing his hope of a blowjob from Veronica, she verbalized what he was thinking.

"If you're expecting me to blow you, Robert, you can forget that right now. I'd never suck your cock. I'd never suck the prick of my daughter's husband and the father of my grandchildren. I'd never allow you to cum in my mouth," she said shaking her head. "How disgusting is that? I'd never swallow your cum no matter what you claim the benefits of swallowing semen are," she said with anger. "The thought of me blowing you and you cumming in my mouth is not only nasty but also disgusting," she said with a shake and a shudder.

Robert smiled at his mother-in-law while she did her best to dash his hope of receiving a blowjob from her. Yet, ignoring her feigned and feeble protests, going in for the kill, he had one more thing to add to the real or imagined benefits of swallowing semen. He had the one thing to say that would convince his mother-in-law to wade in Lake Ejaculation. Knowing that she'd fall for this, he couldn't wait to give her his best reason for her to take the plunge.

"Semen is said to not only soothe arthritis pain but also to cure it. Trust me, by the time you walk out of the that salty liquid, you'll be cured. You'll be pain free," said Robert nodding his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement for his mother-in-law to believe him.

Obviously wanting to believe him because of the arthritis pain she was in, Veronica looked at her son-in-law with wide-eyed skepticism while rubbing her arthritic hands and fingers before she softened. Foolishly trusting her son-in-law as if he was a snake oil salesman selling magic tonic, while seemingly hoping that her arthritis would be cured and her pain would be gone, Veronica took a chance. She walked closer to Lake Ejaculation and as if she was sticking her finger in a gloryhole, she dipped her big toe in the lake of cum.

"Eww. Gross. That's so disgusting," she said debating if she should wade in further. "It's so slimy. It's so sticky. It feels like and smells like cum," she said giving her daughter's husband a questioning look. "God only knows how many masturbation ejaculations it took to make this lake this wide, this long, and this deep."

Yet, even though she was clearly suspicious of what exactly the liquid was in the lake, obviously, what Robert said about her arthritis being cured and having no more pain enticed her to take a daredevil's plunge in Lake Ejaculation. Poised with camera in hand, Robert watched his mother-in-law getting ready to wade in the warm, oozy, and salty liquid. He was ready to photograph his wife's mother without her clothes. A long time, sexual fantasy coming, he couldn't wait to finally see Veronica naked.

# # #

Yet, instead of stripping herself naked, she was ready to walk in the liquid fully dressed.

"Wait. Stop. You can't go in like that," he said pointing to a handmade sign he made and stuck in the sand just before taking his mother-in-law to Lake Ejaculation. "You must be naked to wade in Lake Ejaculation."

'NO CLOTHES ALLOWED,' read the sign in bold, red, handwritten letters.

She looked from him to read the sign. Then, she looked from the sign to look at him. When she realized that he expected her to remove her clothes and strip herself naked, she looked at him in shocked horror before a twinge of sexual arousal exposed her true feelings. Nonetheless, playing the morally, modest mother-in-law card, she feigned her outrage while feebly protesting removing her clothes to wade in the lake naked.

"No clothes? Are you out of your mind? You expect me to strip naked in front of you while you watch and ogle my naked body? How dare you?" She looked at Robert with shame. "In your dreams. I'm not stripping myself naked in front of my son-in-law," said Veronica with horror. "No way. I can't do that. That would be gross. That would be nasty. I'm your wife's mother. I'm the grandmother to your children. With me living in the same house with you, my daughter, and grandchildren, you seeing me naked would be incestuously forbidden."

Robert laughed.

"It isn't as if we're going to have sex," he said while hoping that they would have sex. "Besides, you're lucky. There's no one here but us. We're alone. We have the whole lake all to ourselves," he said staring at her blouse and bra clad breasts. "I'll tell you what, so that you don't feel awkwardly uncomfortable in the nude, I'll strip naked with you too," said Robert.

Not waiting for her to agree or to protest his outrageous, sexual suggestion of nakedness, he immediately removed his clothes. As if his clothes were on fire, in an instant, he was naked while his mother-in-law was still fully dressed. Ever since his wedding day seven, unhappy, years ago, he always wanted to flash his mother-in-law his erect, naked cock. Ever since his wedding day, he always wanted to see his wife's mother naked. Ever since his wedding day, he always wanted to have sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law.