Lottery Scratch Tix King for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard to forget, and something he masturbated over hundreds of times, he remembered his wedding reception when they were both drunk. As if she was his new bride instead of his new mother-in-law, he danced with his wife's mother while rubbing his erect cock against her slim belly as he groped her ass and grabbed her breasts. As shocked as much as he was sexually excited, with her not slapping his hand away, he couldn't believe his new mother-in-law allowed him to grope her ass while grabbing her breasts.

'Is she as sexually attracted to me as I'm sexually attracted to her? Does she want to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with her,' he thought?'

Not stopping there, in the way that he grabbed her breasts through her gown, she grabbed his erect, throbbing cock through his tuxedo pants. He couldn't believe his new mother-in-law grabbed his cock. She felt his cock, squeezed his prick, and fingered the head of his erection through his pants with her manicured fingertips in the way that he fingered her emerging, erect nipples through her dress and bra.

With her divorced from his father-in-law years ago, instead of Honeymooning with his wife, he wished he could have Honeymooned with her mother. For sure with his wife not very sexual, her mother would make for a better sexual partner. For a forty-something-year-old woman, with her having married young, she was still so hot. Better looking and with a better body than his wife, she was still so sexy. In the way that she made his cock hard, he wondered if he made her pussy wet.

Moreover, something so very forbidden about incest, whenever he masturbated himself, he enjoyed sexually fantasizing that he was feeling up his mother-in-law instead of his wife. Now that she had allowed him to feel her up at his wedding reception, he wished he could have married his wife's mother instead of his mother-in-law's daughter. Ever since his wedding day, he always wanted to have sex with is wife's mother. Perhaps, today was the day that she'd suck him and allow him to fuck her. Perhaps, this is that day that she'd allow him to cum in her mouth instead of cumming in Lake Ejaculation.

Unable to help herself, adding to Robert's horniness, sexual frustration, and wanton desire, an involuntary reaction, Veronica stared down at her son-in-law's, exposed, naked, and erect cock. As much as he couldn't believe he was finally exposing himself to her, he couldn't believe Veronica was staring at his prick. The more she stared at his dick, the bigger and harder his cock grew. The more she stared at his dick, the more that he wanted to stick his erect prick in her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy.

He wondered what it would feel like to put his cock in his mother-in-law's hand and force her to stroke him by humping her hand with his hips. He'd love for his mother-in-law to give him a motherly hand job forced or voluntary. He wondered if she'd hold his erect prick in her hand and wrap her long, manicured fingers around his stiff prick. He wondered if she'd voluntarily stroke him and masturbate him. He'd love to cum all over Veronica's hand.

He wondered what it would feel like for Veronica to blow him. He'd love to see her on her knees with his hard, hairy prick in her beautiful mouth while she stared up at him with her big, brown eyes. He'd love nothing more than for her to suck him while stroking him. Symbolically meaningful, he'd love to cum in her mouth and/or across her naked breasts while standing at the mouth of Lake Ejaculation.

He'd love nothing more than to make love to his wife's mother before fucking her. Taking his sweet time, he imagined kissing her. He imagined French kissing her while feeling her big, naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. He imagined rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy while she stroked his cock faster and harder.

He imagined spinning her around and bending her forward to fuck her from behind while he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. He imagined humping her faster and humping her harder. He imagined fucking his mother-in-law while hanging on to her big tits. He'd love to see the expression on her face when she had a sexual orgasm. He'd love to hear the sounds she'd make when cumming. He'd love to sexually pleasure his mother-in-law as much as he'd like her to sexually pleasure him.

After he fingered her and licked her, after he rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy, after he ate her bushy, brown pussy, he'd love for her to suck his cock and allow him to ejaculate his cum in her mouth. A longtime coming, he couldn't count how many sexual fantasies he had over his mother-in-law while masturbating himself. He couldn't imagine how much cum he ejaculated over her while imagining Veronica naked and having sex with her naked body. With his wife a cold fish in bed, he just knew that her mother was a hot tamale.

# # #

"Okay," she said with a shrug. "Here goes. Close your eyes and cover your eyes with your hands," said his mother-in-law. "I don't want you to see my naked ass, my naked tits, and/or my naked pussy. I don't want you to see me naked," she said as if sexually teasing him and wanting him to see her naked. "Promise me that you won't look, Robert. I mean it. You mustn't see me naked. I'd be so very embarrassed."

Robert obediently covered his eyes but with splayed fingered hands. Obviously, wanting him to watch her undress, instead of turning to face the water, she turned to face her son-in-law while sexily staring at him. Obviously, wanting him to see her naked, instead of looking away in embarrassment and shame, she stared at him in the way that he stared at her through his splayed fingers. Seemingly, as much incestuous, sexual lust that he had for her, she had forbidden, sexual desire for him too.

'I promise that I won't look too much,' thought Robert to himself. 'With my mother-in-law willingly and voluntarily stripping herself naked, I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life.'

No doubt, she knew he could see all that she was showing, all that she wanted him to see of her, and all that he wanted to see of her. More than just looking, clearly, she knew that he was staring, leering, and ogling her as she slowly and seductively undressed. As if she was a stripper on stage, instead of his sexy mother-in-law, giving him a scandalous striptease show, she undressed as if undressing in slow motion. She took her sweet time unbuttoning her blouse and removing it before unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt and removing that too.

Robert stared at his wife's mother standing in front of the cum filled lake wearing her big, low-cut, white bra, and her bright, white, bikini panties. As if he had never seen a woman in her underwear before, he stared at his mother-in-law in her sexy lingerie. Obviously, ready to go all the way and strip herself naked, she reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Continuing to sexually tease him, she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips while staring at his cock and before looking him in his eyes. When her bra straps seductively and slowly slid from her shoulders, she put a hand to the center of her bra.

Holding her bra cups in place, while staring at her son-in-law, she removed one bra cup before removing the other bra cup and before dropping her bra to the sand with her modesty and morals. She took a big breath while pushing her shoulders back to make her C cup breasts appear even bigger and shapelier. She was naked above the waist. His wife's mother was topless. With neither of them having any shame or embarrassment, in the way that Robert had deliberately flashed his mother-in-law his naked, erect prick, Veronica deliberately flashed her son-in-law her naked breasts, her brown areolas, and erect, pink nipples.

'Oh, my God,' thought Robert. 'My mother-in-law is topless. I can't believe I'm seeing her big, naked tits.'

He stared at her naked breasts as if he had never seen naked tits before.

"Now your panties," he said staring at her panty clad pussy mound, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her brown pubic hair that peeked from the sides of her bikini panties.

As if she was a stripper on stage and as if there was a drumroll going off in his head, Robert watched Veronica slowly slide down her panties to exposed her brown, bushy pussy and her round, full ass. While flashing him her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy, so as not to get sand on them, she turned and bent at the waist to place her panties in one of her bra cups. Totally naked, he couldn't believe she was naked.

His mother-in-law was naked. His sexual fantasy finally coming true, his wife's mother was naked. They were both naked. As if he was her boyfriend or her lover instead of her daughter's husband, she took his hand and they walked toward the cum filled lake.

"I hope this will help my arthritis," she said. "I'm always in such pain."

Robert nodded.

"Trust me. It will. Best you go in alone first," he said having no intention of walking in the cum filled lake. "You'll have the full medicinal benefits of the lake all to yourself that way. What you need to do is to submerge yourself beneath the liquid brine while holding your breath. The longer you stay under the better you'll immediately feel. Moreover, it helps if you swallow some of the healing liquid too," he said nodding his head with assuredly.

She looked at him with suspicion.

"Why are you photographing me naked?"

He looked up from the camera lens.

"Oh, um, that's, um, to prove to the American Medical Association that you've been cured of your arthritis. Yeah, that's it," he said nodding his head again as if to assure her what he said was true.

As if he was hypnotized, Robert stared at his mother-in-law's big tits and her erect nipples while photographing her. Hoping for the latter instead of the former, either she was cold or she was sexually aroused. He couldn't believe he was seeing his MILF of a mother-in-law naked. He couldn't believe she was seeing him naked and was still staring at his naked, erect prick in the way that he stared at her brown, bushy pussy.

Then, when she turned to flash him her naked ass, he couldn't believe she was wading herself deeper in the water. Deeper and deeper she walked. With the cum filled liquid up to her neck, she submerged herself and stayed under the liquid for more than a minute. When she resurfaced, as if she was a Japanese woman at a Bukkake fest, she took a huge drink of cum.

"I feel better already. I'm going to submerge myself again and take another big mouthful," she said.

When she walked from the liquid refreshed and psychologically pain free, Robert couldn't control his sexual lust. With his mother-in-law covered in cum from head to toe, he was beyond being sexually aroused. With cum dotting her brown hair as if she suddenly turned grey, she had cum dripping from her eyebrows, her nose, her mouth, her ears, her chin, and her nipples. As if she was remaking the movie 'Something About Mary,' with Cameron Diaz as Mary, Veronica was resplendent with cum.

With only one thing on his mind, Robert walked to his mother-in-law. Too sexually excited to care about swallowing some cum too, he gave her a deep, wet kiss. Then, he put a suggestive hand to her shoulder and gently pushed her to her knees. Veronica took the not so subtle hint while he felt her big tits and fingered her hard, erect nipples as she took him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. Obviously, she was as sexually aroused as much as he was sexually excited.

His longtime sexual fantasy, his wife's mother was blowing him. His mother-in-law was stroking his cock while sucking his cock. He couldn't believe Veronica was giving him the best blowjob of his life. Ready to cum in her mouth, he continued feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them while fondling her naked breasts and squeezing her naked tits, he had his wicked sexual way with his mother-in-law's naked body.

"Oh, Veronica. Oh, my God, Veronica," he said giving her warning that he was about to cum. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

Instead of not allowing him to cum in her mouth, she removed his prick temporarily from her mouth to speak.

"Cum, Robert, cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. For some inexplicable reason, I have a sudden need for more cum. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum," she said.

Robert exploded a huge amount of cum in his mother-in-law's mouth.

Now, every time he watched the King for a Day program, he had another dream about Lake Ejaculation, seeing his mother-in-law naked, and having hot sex with her.

# # #

Indeed, if she was one of the grand prizes, fucked over as the whore she used to be, Barbie Brown would be picked over and again. If she was one of the grand prizes, with cum dripping from her every orifice, she'd be the crowd-pleasing, favorite, prize to choose. What Amber Lancaster and Manuela Arbelaez are as showcase models to the current Price is Right, Barbie Brown was to the King for a Day Show.

Oddly enough, Barbie didn't even play the lottery. She had never purchased a ticket. Because she worked on the show and was an employee of King for a Day Entertainment Group, she was ineligible to play. Even if she bought a ticket and won, she's ineligible to win. Ergo, sadly for many winners of the King for a Day lottery contest who'd love her as their grand, fantasy prize, she wasn't one of the women that winners could pick as their grand prize.

Barbie's job was to smile, bend at the waist to show her thong clad, shapely ass, lean at the waist to show her long line of sexy cleavage, and stoop to give the camera in between her legs closeup, pussy shots. Shocking for American television to flash asses, tits, and pussies on live TV but they've been doing this kind of sexual behavior on Univision, Spanish TV, for decades. Whenever Jennifer Lopez appears on Spanish TV, she not only wears an outrageously sexy outfit but she flashes most of her breasts and her naked pussy too.

America doesn't share the views of nakedness that other countries have. It's no big deal for women to walk around topless in Europe. America still has its puritan values in place. Where Europe has plenty of nude beaches, nudity on a public beach in America is subject to arrest, conviction for public indecency, and jail.

Legally, Barbie was covered by what she wore and what she didn't wear was left to the imaginations of men staring at the television screen while masturbating themselves. She wore an abbreviated, tightly fitted thong that showed her shapely ass cheeks, that showed her pussy was shaved, that showed her pussy mound, the indentation of her pussy slit, and the outline of her camel toe. Now, what man wouldn't want to finger, lick, and fuck her cunt? What man wouldn't want her as their grand, scratch ticket, King for a Day, lottery prize?

Tall and leggy, an ex-stripper, ex-Vegas showgirl, and an ex-thousand-dollar an hour call girl, she was the perfect choice for the job as their lottery, show host. Obviously, for her to get this job over a thousand other applicants, most of them dumb models, ex-cheerleaders, strippers, porn stars, and no talent actresses, she must have shown the producers what other secret talents she had and would willingly do. Yet, now that she was here, not wanting a sex scandal to ruin their hit show, other than the camera flashing the mostly male audience bits and pieces of her sexy and shapely body, there was no hanky-panky behind the camera.

'Stormy Daniels has nothing over me,' thought Barbie while turning one way before turning the other way to look at herself in her full-length, dressing room mirror. 'With her having 36 DD breasts compared to my 36 D cup, at least my tits are natural and not some man-made creation by some plastic surgeon. Besides, not as beautiful as me, her face looks like she was hit by a car,' said Barbie laughing in the mirror.

While pulling the winning, lottery ticket, her job was to show her shapely ass, her thong clad pussy, and her big breasts. Her job was to read the winning lottery number while flashing what men wanted to see. Her job was to sell lottery tickets, to keep the men coming back for more, and to keep their ratings high enough to attract more sponsors. A win/win for all, Viagra, GNC testosterone supplements, Ford, Budweiser beer, and Ray-Ban sunglasses, were only five of their regular sponsors.

Had she not been an employee of King for a Day Entertainment Group and purchased a lottery ticket for herself, as part of the afore to agreed commitment, she would have been eligible to be selected as part of the winner's, grand prize pool. Had she purchased a lottery ticket and agreed to be part of the grand prize, winner's program, the winner of King for a Day would have the right to strip Barbie naked and have sex with her naked body. Unless he was a gentleman who only wanted to talk, go out to dinner, and perhaps see a movie, he didn't have to have sex with lovely Barbie if he didn't want to have sex with her.

"Yet, c'mon, seriously, who in their right mind wouldn't have sex with beautiful and sexy Barbie?"

Perhaps, he was a married man who wanted to remain faithful to his wife. Perhaps, he had a girlfriend or a fiancé and was in a serious relationship. Perhaps, he was an older man, just a big fan, or gay man who just wanted to meet Barbie. Yet, unless he was too old, gay, married, or engaged, what man wouldn't want to have sex with Barbie?

Yet, c'mon, seriously, it would be ridiculous to win the grand prize and not bed Barbie. She's the figurative and literal embodiment of The King for a Day show. What red blooded American man wouldn't want to have sex with Barbie Brown? Every man who watched her drawing lottery numbers dreamt of her naked and having sex with her. Every man who watched her drawing lottery numbers wished they could fuck her. Any man would love to put a gentle hand to her shoulder, move her to her knees, and stick their hard, hairy dick in her mouth.

"Suck my cock. Blow me, Barbie. I need to feel your big tits and finger your nipples while you stroke me and suck me. I can't wait to cum in your mouth. I can't wait to watch you swallow my cum. I can't wait to cum all over your face and across your naked breasts while you stare up at me with your big, blue eyes."

Alas and unfortunately, a real bummer, Barbie wasn't one of the prizes. More than just a dream but a sexual fantasy, the premise of the King for a Day contest started with buying a scratch ticket but not just any scratch ticket. These scratch tickets are only for those who have the scratch to pony up one-thousand-dollars a ticket. That's right. Each ticket cost a hugely significant loss to one's disposable income of $1,000 a scratch.

Yeah, sure there are many other great, consolation prizes for a thousand-dollar investment, a brand new, loaded Ford F150 Raptor with $70,000 suggested retail value, an 18K gold, Rolex watch retailing at $40,000, an all expense trip to anywhere in the world, valued at $20,000, while staying at a 5-star hotel for a week, an ice cooler filled with Budweiser beer for a year, and a dozen, designer fashioned Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses. Yet, the grand prize winner was the big draw. The grand prize winner was not only given a check for a million-dollars but also, he was given all the smaller prizes too, The Ford truck, the Rolex, an all expense paid trip, the beer, and the sunglasses.

'Wow. I'd love to win King for a Day,' thought Robert while watching the show with his wife and mother-in-law.

Winning the grand prize crowned the winner king for a day. Literally, the winners of the drawings were king much longer than a day. Depending on the prize they chose, they could enjoy living life large for as long as two weeks. Yet, one of the biggest draws, being king for a day entitled them to choose their sexual partner from all those women who bought thousand-dollar scratch tickets in the hopes of being the unofficial queen for a day.