Lottery Scratch Tix King for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, since the name of the lottery was King for a Day, the producers geared the televised show to drawing lottery numbers, mostly for men. Rumored had it that the producers were developing a contest for women called Queen for a Day but the rights to that name were already taken by a TV series dating back from 1956 to 1964. They had some legal issues that had to be resolved first with large amounts of money exchanging hands before they were allowed to use that name.

# # #

Playing her part for men as their X-rated Price is Right showcase model for the King for a Day show, Barbie flipped back her long, lush, naturally blonde hair with a toss of her pretty head. While flashing the camera most of her thong clad ass, she bent at the waist to draw the next lottery number. She turned to the camera to hold up the envelop while opening it to withdraw the paper with the number. She looked at the paper before holding up to the camera.

"This week's first lottery number is...35."

She was wearing a shimmering cocktail dress that was short enough to expose her thong clad, shapely ass every time she bent at the waist. As if she was Loni Anderson reincarnated as Jennifer Marlowe in WKRP, her low-cut dress was plenty low-cut enough to expose her long, line of sexy cleave of her natural, D cup breasts. Instead of calling this the King for a Day show, the producers fondly referred to their televised program as masturbation TV.

Again, she turned from the camera to lean at the waist, to flash her thong clad ass, and to draw the next number.

"Number 8," she said holding the next number up to the camera again.

Producers could only imagine the millions of men who masturbated over Barbie bending, leaning, and stooping while showing her thong clad ass, her thong clad pussy, and much of her bra clad breasts. No doubt, there'd be plenty enough cum to start another Lake Ejaculation somewhere else in the country. Even though they catered to an audience of men and women, especially now, in preparation for their Queen for a Day show, they were still in contract negotiations as too which male celebrity would be chosen to host the show.

"Lucky number 7," said Barbie showing the camera the number.

Obviously, already instructed and rehearsed by the producers of the show, unlike Vanna White on the Wheel of Fortune, it was Barbie's job to flash herself to the TV camera. It was her job to bend, lean, and stoop while showing lots of cleavage, as well as exposing her ass to the camera and giving them open legged, crotch shots. It was her job to sexually attract more men so that they'd buy more lottery tickets. If only for the chance of meeting Barbie Brown in person and having their photo taken with her as their grand prize winner of King for a Day, men were willing to pony up a thousand-dollars a scratch.

"Number 27," she said holding the number up high for all to see.

There goes the family vacation. Maybe they'll win a family vacation. There goes the college education fund. Maybe they'll win a million dollars, plenty enough money to add to the college fund. There goes that new truck. Maybe they'll win a brand new, Ford 150 Raptor, pickup truck. Instead of keeping what they had, men were willing to risk what they had for the chance to be King for a Day.

"Number 6," said Barbie

Using Barbie as their man bait, they wanted to keep the men coming back for more. They wanted men to buy their lottery tickets for the chance at being King for a Day. Even though she wasn't one of the prizes, they wanted men to dream and fantasized about having sex with Barbie. If she could have hosted the show topless or naked without being shutdown by the network, she would have been asked to host the show topless or naked. If she refused to so nakedly expose herself, they had an army of available women who would do anything for Barbie's job.

"The last number, the bonus number is number 26. This week's winning number is 6, 7, 8, 27, and 35 with the bonus number 26," said Barbie. "Good night everyone. Sweet dreams," she said giving the camera lens a big kiss while giving her mostly male audience a good down-dress view of her big, natural breasts.

# # #

Robert watched the King for a Day television show with his wife, Brenda, and his wife's mother, Veronica.

"I can't believe it," he said leaning forward to look at the numbers on the TV screen before looking down at his lottery ticket. Again, and again, he looked from the TV to his lottery ticket.

"I won! I won the grand prize. I'm King for a Day," he said hugging his mother-in-law instead of his wife.

"Congratulations," said his wife while rolling her eyes and making a face.

The next evening, ready to appear on live TV, Robert appeared with his wife and mother-in-law.

"Robert is this week's grand prize winner. Robert is King for a Day," said Barbie giving Robert a kiss on the lips and a pelvis to pelvis hug. "Congratulations," she said handing him an oversized check for a million-dollars.

The curtain opened to show his brand new, ruby red, Ford F-150 Raptor truck, his cooler of beer representing him receiving a year supply of Budweiser, and a dozen, designer, Ray-Ban sunglasses. Barbie removed the Rolex from the box and attached it to his wrist.

"I'm King for a Day," said Robert holding up his arms as if he had just won the World's Heavyweight Boxing Championship.

Turning away from the camera to flash her thong clad ass again, Barbie gave Robert another kiss on the lips and a hug. As soon as he put her arms around his neck her short dressed climbed past her hips to expose her thong clad ass. No doubt, every man sitting at home masturbating was recording this episode of the show.

"So, tell us," said Barbie. "Where are you going to take your wife for an all-expense paid vacation?"

Robert smiled and took his mother-in-law by her hand.

"My wife?" He looked from Barbie to look at his wife before smiling at his mother-in-law. "Oh, I'm not taking my wife. I'm taking her mother," said Robert. "I'm vacationing with my mother-in-law."

Barbie looked at him with shocked surprise.

"Good riddance," said Brenda under her breath but loud enough to be broadcasted on live TV and understandable enough for her comment, along with her image, to go viral. "I'll be shacking up with my girlfriend, Lola," said Brenda while moving her hand around Barbie to reach beneath her short dress to grab a whole handful of her thong clad ass.

Barbie pulled away from her while fluffing down her short dress.

"And that's it for this week's King for a Day. We'll be back next week with a new winner. Good night," she said kissing the camera lens again while giving her mostly male audience a nice down-dress view of her cleavage and bra-clad breasts.

THE END

Please vote of my story.