Lottery Win Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she popped my second nut through the thick ring that held the chastity tube, she picked the tube up. When she showed me the inside, it had spikes. No, not spikes, not quite; 2 mm long bumps would be a better description. They are there just to fuck with the head of the poor bastard who is wearing it, but I didn't know that at the time.

She produced a short length of wire, about 3mm thick, and she threaded it through a slot at the end of the tube. The end of this wire had a hook formed at the end. As soon as I saw it, I thought my cock ring would fit into it.

Seph threaded it through the cock tube and hooked my ring to it. She just held the wire stationary and pushed the tube over my flacid cock. It was so easy. In response to her gentle massage of my balls, I started to get hard again. Oh, no, little Vinny," Seph said. Big Vinny is very bad, so you must stay in here until he has paid all his fines.

The next-to-last bit was a pin; it had been welded on the other side of the same wire that pushed through my PA ring. That had a keeper wire with a 3mm diameter fixed to it. When it was pushed into the ring and a small bracket was welded to the end of the tube, she hinged it back, and everything, including two small rings, was welded to the top of the first ring she had previously squeezed my cock and balls through. Everything lined up to form a little tunnel on top of the chastity. She then pushed a pin-lock into the small tunnel, and she was right--I was fucked. She sat looking at me, still laughing. It wasn't a nasty laugh or a cruel smile. It was my wife enjoying the moment. Seph was telling me in her own sweet way; she had me by the bollocks and wasn't letting go.

If you want me to untie your arms and legs, you had better start cleaning your filth off of me. Don't you fucking dare touch my hair, and if you've fucked my makeup up, it won't be this Christmas; it will be next. If my hair is a complete mess, you are paying to have Michell do it again, and that or something similar stays on until your birthday. At last, I won't have to worry about what to buy you, will I?

I set about cleaning her up as best I could. I didn't think I fucked her makeup too much, but she was now talking about an Easter release date and a prostate milking every month. If I was going to make her stick her fingers up my arse to keep me healthy, I was going to pay.

My world was upside down. My gorgeous, wonderful missus had gone mad, and every time I breathed in, she put a week on my chastity sentence. At that moment, I loved her more than life itself. To this day, I still do.

Let's go down the stairs and have a beer with Arnold and the boys. If you're very good, I will tell them what this key is for. If you are very good, I will, though. She had threaded the key onto a gold chain I bought her years ago. It was the first piece of jewellery I ever bought her. When I was declared bankrupt and we thought the balifes were coming to take everything, it was the only thing apart from her wedding rings she hid.

The next morning, after breakfast and with the dust settling, Seph said she meant what she said yesterday. I was shitting myself. I hadn't gone a day without a wank since I was about 13. "I can't last that long, love; I need to start this slowly."

"Oh, you stupid twat," said my wonderful wife. "I've no intention of looking elsewhere; we both know I love your tongue, but even when we lost the house, did I ever let you go for more than 3 days without you giving me a dicking? I'm a slut, and I love your cock. The only thing that's changed is that you ain't wanking anymore. I'm having a lot of fun now. I want more, not less."

Jesus, that was a relief. "What do you mean, then? You meant it?"

"I want to move. Call me a snob if you want, but I hate renting. I feel like I'm living in someone else's house. I want my own home; I want a nice home; and most of all, I want my man in it. I want to move. Move away from the southeast."

"Seph, the only reason I wanted to live here in the first place was that Sherry's was here. That closed over 20 years ago. I like the girls that run the Powder Room Club, but it ain't rockabilly, is it?"

"So the first thing is that there has to be a dance club. What else"

"Am I still allowed to go fishing?"

"Can you do it with my lock on your cock?"

"Yes"

"Then don't ask stupid questions!"

"Can I have a boat?"

"I said don't ask stupid questions! You know I won't get on it, though."

"What about you, Seph? What do you want?"

"Quiet, clean air; I want a garden; I want my garden back."

"Big one?"

"Biggish."

"Seph, do you remember the place we stayed for a few days when we went to Ireland before we caught the ferry? That tiny place near St. Davids in Wales. I loved it there; the girls were bored shitless."

"I loved it too, and the girls have left home."

"Shall we go for a look-see, Seph?"

"When?"

"Now."

"We have nowhere to stay".

"Now who's being a stupid twat girl? It's a holiday resort."

"Can we book a cottage?"

"No, a B and B; it's simpler. If we like it and want another look, we can go for a fortnight."

"OK, you're on!"

Five minutes later, Google found us a little hotel in St. Davids. I booked a room and board, and as a wild guess, I said we'd be there in 6 hours.

We were about to move into phase 2 of our lives together.

12