Lou and Jordan test their limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou, smirked. "Take your time. We'll just be talking."

'Yeah right.' I mumbled to myself. Still, out in the cool night air, I managed to get my brain working. There was no sense fighting this thing. If it was going to happen, there was no use stalling it. I wandered out to the garage and grabbed the box of beers, and the bottle of champagne.

Rather than walking back inside straight away. I placed them on the deck and leaned back to ruminate. I sniggered. 'I wonder if she's managed to get him to loosen up yet?'

At least it was a nice night, I leaned against the stairs and glanced up at the few clouds that moved whispily across the twinkling heavens.

It was hard, but I gave her half an hour. If she hadn't been able to convince him by then. It probably wasn't going to happen. Picking up the supplies, I wandered back inside. The noises coming from the sofa indicated, he was well past his nerves. They didn't even notice my arrival as I walked behind them. I peeked over the sofa and he was laying over her, their mouths glued together in a very passionate kiss. Her arms were around his neck holding on tight. Their moans of pleasure mingled, as their tongues played. I carried the supplies into the kitchen, stacked the beers in the fridge, and popped the top on the second bottle of bubbly.

Walking back into the lounge, I noticed Eric's, hands roughly mauling Lou's tits. He was rough and feverish.

I placed the bottle down on the coffee table and said loud enough. "Sorry that took so long."

Eric sat up immediately, his eyes showing the fright he was clearly feeling. Lou smiled at me. "You didn't have to rush. We were doing fine weren't we Eric?"

He was mute, staring into space. She patted the sofa beside her and I sat there, and filled her glass. "Cheers love." She whispered.

I took a gulp of my beer before putting it down, and suddenly my mouth was covered by Lou's as she attacked me. Her mouth open wide s if she wanted to consume me, I returned her impassioned kiss. Her teeth nibbling my bottom lip s our tongues swirled and slithered deliciously.

Her hand found it's way to my lap, and quickly curled around my erection. "Wow, hard already, you and Eric both." She simpered erotically.

I let my hand drift up to cup her heaving breasts. I could feel her heart thumping rhythmically.

"Should I leave?" Eric stated nervously.

Sensing she was about to lose him. She turned back to him, and their kiss from earlier resumed. Her hand going straight for his lap, and it was clear that she gripped him tightly. Her hand moving up and down what must be a very solid erection.

I was left to watch, not really knowing what to say or do. I just sat there. It was Lou, who reached behind her grabbed my hand and placed it on her boob. "Don't just sit there." She gasped.

She turned back to kiss Eric, and her hand went back to his lap, stroking and massaging.

I forced my hand between their crushed bodies so I could caress and fondle her breasts. I found her nipples already hard and erect. They dig into my palms as I massaged her pliant pillowy flesh.

She turned back to me almost pleadingly. "My bra, love. It couples in the front."

She returned to their kiss, and I focused on removing her bra, or at least releasing it under her dress. The bright yellow silk, was smooth and erotic as both her boobs naked and trembling filled my hands. I tweaked and pulled, twisted and pinched her swollen proud nips.

I felt his body on the back of my hands as I massaged her glorious orbs. His eyes were tightly closed and I was absolutely certain. He like me was wishing the other wasn't there. His method was to keep his eyes tightly closed.

His hand though was busy, I only realised when I felt her moving her legs, opening them for his advance.

I couldn't see, because his hand was up under the hem of her dress. The way it fluttered wildly, and the gushing sloshy sounds alerted me to the fact he was fingering her.

The shock made me breathe in deeply my lungs filling with the scent of her arousal. The sweet earthy aroma permeated the very air we breathed. My nostrils filled with that sensual aroma, a smell so familiar, but now created by somebody else. She broke their kiss, to say. "Jordan, my dress babe, unzip me."

As the zipper lowered, there was no way to get it off with her sitting. "Stand up Lou, I can't get it off."

His hand slipped out from under her dress, covered in her glistening juices. God she must be wet...

She wriggled her hips and I pulled the dress down. Her tiny bra fell with it, leaving her standing in nothing but the miniscule thong. "Your turn Eric, panties please." she said teasing.

He looked at me, and all the guilt flooded his face. "Jordan... I..."

"Just do what you're told Eric." Lou, growled.

He fell to his knees in front of her and tugged at the tiny bit of fabric that was all that stood between us and her pussy.

Again she wriggled her hips, and inch by inch it slid down her legs. Placing one hand on his shoulder, she lifted her foot allowing the thong to slide off and lay useless on the floor. She sat back down beside me, her arm circling my neck as we kissed. Eric, was about to sit down, but Lou stopped him. "Shorts first darling."

Embarrassed, he quickly ripped off his shorts. "Undies too babe." He wasn't so quick this time, so Lou untangled herself from me and leaned forward. "Do you need a hand?" With her fingers hooked in the waistband. She pulled them down, and there it was staring her in the face. His cock, naked, throbbing and twitching. She turned to me. "Your turn husband." With a telling grimace, I slid my pants down over my arse cheeks and I sat there with my dick standing proud. She giggled, taking it in her hand and stroking it. With her eyes fixed on mine, she reached for his, and for the first time stroked us both.

"Oh my god, I have dreamed about this." She leaned down and kissed my knob, before doing the same for Eric. Her tongue swirling and bathing his straining cock. She returned to kiss me, her hand squeezing my cock. As our lips met in a salacious kiss, she whispered. "Can you taste it?"

There was no taste, all I recognised was the champagne and garlic.

With Eric sitting on one side, and me on the other, she took turns sucking our cocks.

When I reached between her legs, I was stunned by the sticky slippery mess. She was aroused, her labia swollen and red. The lips puffy, pouting. Her vagina gasping inviting my fingers in. I took my time, I was in heaven sliding my fingers in and out, twirling and twisting them to caress her inner walls until I felt her quiver. It was her spot, and she shuddered in response.

"Oh fuck." She purred as I caressed her, my thumb rolling over her clit. She thrust her hips off the edge of the sofa straining to get more. I fucked her urgently and she matched me thrust for thrust. My mouth full of her luscious orb. Eric, doing the same to her other nipple as they kissed. She had one hand in his hair, twisting and pulling.

"Lick my pussy," she begged as their mouths separated. "Please Jordan. I want your tongue babe."

Falling to the floor, I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and I dived in. My tongue fervently sliding into her gooey swollen slit. My fingers returning to her core, fucking her noisily. Sloshy squishy. The wet sodden sounds of an excited fucked pussy.

That wasn't the only sound though. I could hear her sucking wantonly on his cock. I couldn't see, but the noises, god it was unmistakable. She was sucking him frantically. I could feel her body moving. Trying to block them out I plunged my fingers four wide deep into her vagina. The squelching obscene sounds. Her pussy bucking and jerking against my face. It was sloppy and covered by her juice. Her thighs crushed my head, pulsing with every thrust of my hand. With every sloppy lap of my tongue on her clit.

"Oh fucking hell. Jesus." Eric, screamed.

I think he was close to cumming, but Lou beat him to it and all their sucking noises came to a halt as both her hands clasped my head, tangled in my hair as she ground and mashed my face with her gooey slit. I felt it, deep within her core she trembled, her hips jerking wildly. Then it was upon her. She groaned in ecstasy as her orgasm exploded.

My mouth and face covered with her delicious goo, hot earthy pungent and oh so sweet. I felt like I was drowning in it. I sucked and licked as hard as I could not wanting to miss a single drop of her juicy nectar.

It was over, her body limp, her breathing slowing. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with love. "Holy shit Jordan. Oh my god babe. That was intense."

She reached down and dragged me up until our mouths slid together hungrily. The kiss powerful and fervent. My cock nudging at her pussy which opened easily allowing me to slide in all the way.

"Oh god." She whimpered.

Her arms tightened around my neck as I fucked her long and slow. I know what she likes after an intense orgasm. It had to be slow, long strokes. In and out, her pussy accepting me with squelchy gurgling joy.

I had forgotten about Eric, all there was in that moment was her and me. Nothing else mattered. But she broke our kiss just as we were getting into it.

"Come closer babe." I heard her say. Turning my head I saw her mouth open wide and his cock thrust in. She gagged and sucked, his saliva coated cock driving in and out of her contorted mouth just inches from my face.

Her hand stroked his turgid shaft with the speed of light. Stopping occasionally to caress his ball sack.

It was disgusting and perverse but I couldn't take my eyes off it. When his thrusts picked up speed and he fucked her mouth I watched as her cheeks swelled to bursting as she gulped down his cum.

"Oh fuck." he growled in a satisfied rasp. "Fuck me pink."

As he drew out of her mouth she kissed and licked the shiny knob. With her hand curled under his balls she held him, sucking him back into her mouth as she milked every last drop as if it was the sweetest cream.

Eventually, he staggered away, unable to stand. It shocked me how slutty it looked, how disgusting it was. But I was close myself and started to pound her. The lurid slap of our flesh colliding took over. Everything else forgotten as I raced to my impending eruption. "Don't stop Lover. Christ I'm close, so fucking close." Her body jerked wildly, and she tried to kiss me, but that was a step to far for me. She looked disappointed but feasted on my neck like a ravenous animal.

My senses were overwhelmed by the smell of his spunk which was now being rubbed all over my neck as she slavered uncontrollably. "Fuck me Jordan, I'm going to come." She cooed wetly over my ear. "Fuck me."

We came together, it was like a mass off jerking trembling body's. We were one her arms and legs wrapped around me so tight there was no escape.

As I rolled off to the side, Eric pounced between her legs. His cock as hard as it had been all night. "Can I?" He asked.

She answered by wrapping her arms and legs around him. He went wild, totally overcome with rabid lust. He fucked her ferociously. He lifted her up off the sofa and drove her back down into it as he pumped her mercilessly. Their mouths collided as he feasted on her lips. Unaware, or uncaring that his come was all over her face.

Lucky for her it was short lived and he came in a violent explosion. Afterwards he rolled away, and she turned to look at me. Her smile nervous and enquiring. I sensed the question. "We're good Lou."

She rolled towards me and again went to kiss me.

I turned my head, and she got my cheek. She moved away a little, her eyes locked quizzically on mine. "I'm not even going to get a kiss?" It was both a question, and a challenge.

"Later after we shower."

Her look of bewilderment colouring her stare.

It got awkward quickly after that, and Eric, quickly excused himself. As we lay there, Lou,, asked. "What was that about? We've kissed a hundred times after I've given you a blowjob."

"True, but then it was my junk, not Eric's. I told you Lou, I'm not really into this the way you are. I I'm not looking for any contact with Eric."

She sighed deeply, the resignation settling over her. "Are you ready for bed?"

I stood, grabbed her hands and pulled her up. As we walked towards the bedroom, I said. "I think a shower might be nice."

She gave me that coy flirtatious look. "Don't you want to find out what it feels like?"

"No, I want a shower with my sexy wife, and then a long slow fuck."

She looked a little sad, but smiled thinly. "That sounds nice. I was hoping you weren't finished." We showered together, and made love. Not the torrid explosive fuck of earlier. This was us, slow, delicate, the intensity building deliberately to a scintillating climax.

Sleep came easy, we were both tired.

The morning came sticky and humid as Auckland days can be. Lou snuggled close, moving sinuously in my arms. Her head resting on my chest. When I opened my eyes, she stared back at me. Her expression full of love. "Good morning sexy man."

She stretched to kiss me lightly on my lips. "Are you okay?" She asked anxiously.

"Yeah, it's all good my sweetness."

"I think Eric, has cooked breakfast, I smell food, and I heard banging and clanging in the kitchen.

"Then lets shower and get out there." I stated firmly, allowing our tangled limbs to unwind.

She glanced at me. "Do you want to go first?"

"I have to say, I was hoping to save water and share."

"Naughty man."

Refreshed and ready we headed out. Eric had indeed cooked a full breakfast. He was placing the plates on the table as we arrived. He looked up, hie eyes moving quickly from Lou to myself. "Are you both still talking to me?" He asked with a certain trepidation. His quivering voice giving away his unease.

"Don't be silly. We are wonderful." Lou, stated gaily, that cheeky smirk making her face brighten. "I'm feeling very satisfied this morning."

Eric turned his gaze to me as I sat down. "Mate, I'm fine. Lets not let this make things awkward or uncomfortable. Last night was an interesting interlude. Not something that will happen every night, but something I'm sure we will enjoy again at some point."

"Like tonight." Lou interjected. She glanced at me, to see if I was going to push back. "Jordan, Willa, is going to be at Mum's for a few days, we should use this opportunity to explore. Don't you think?"

"I don't want to schedule it Lou. I think if it's going to happen it will. Besides, Eric might have plans."

Eric, shook his head quickly, a little more confident. "I have no plans, but I do need to know how this works. What everybody's expectations are."

"Eric, the only limit here is honesty, discretion and respect. I don't want Willa, to know what's going on. She is not to see any intimate contact between you and Lou. I don't want her confused in any way. Secondly, these sorts of arrangements are not the norm and we would all face some embarrassing moments were word to get out."

He nodded, "But how will it work. What if you weren't here, I mean can Lou, and I share intimacy?"

Lou, glanced at me, her smirk bigger than ever. "Yes, Jordan. What about that?"

"I hadn't thought about it. I guess if the occasion arises then we will discuss it."

The breakfast was delicious, and it certainly refuelled the tank.

As we were doing dishes and cleaning up. Lou pulled Eric into a very ardent kiss. He immediately reacted, crushing her against the bench, their mouths open and their cheeks bulging lewdly. Her arms circled his neck in that age old gesture of submission.

He pushed between her legs, his hips wriggling as he forced hers to spread a little. I watched wondering what to do. This was new to me. The feelings of jealousy that I experienced the night before returned and my guts tightened.

Lou was clearly enjoying the sexuality. She ground her pussy against his groin. His hands finding her tits. They separated, both gasping for breath. "Oh god." Lou sighed.

Eric, still getting used to this as well, turned to see what my reaction was going to be. Lou, still grinding against him. The spell was broken, by a knock on the door, and Mal, one of Lou's best friends called out. "Are you there Lou?"

Lou smiled wickedly, her pussy still grinding on Eric. "Yeah hon, come on in. We just had breakfast."

The door opened, and Eric jumped back from Lou and walked outside. "I might fire up the lawnmower." He said as he adjusted his obvious erection.

Mal, and Lou shared a quick kiss on the cheek. "God, where do I get one of those. Jeepers, you guys are so lucky to have him."

"You're not wrong hon." Lou said with a mischievous titter.

Mal glanced curiously back and forth between Lou and I. "All right. What's going on? I can tell something has happened."

"No, nothing interesting." Lou responded. "You're right. We were lucky. Eric is so helpful, and he's prepared to help with anything isn't he Jordan?" I could see the sparkle in her eye as she enjoyed the kinky secret.

Taking my opportunity to escape, I said. "I might do some work on the bike."

The lawnmower growled away as I set about refacing the Ducati's valves. About an hour later, Eric walked in. He watched for a little while, before offering to help. We took turns using the old lapping tool.

Lou, walked in, and seeing us both working on the bike she sighed in complaint. "Oh god, not you too. Come on Eric. It's bad enough he spends every available hour out here working on this monstrosity. Surely you could spare me some time?"

Eric, blushed, then stuttered. "I was just trying to help."

"If you want to help, I could use a hand getting in the laundry."

They wandered off, and I finished of lapping in the valve seats. She was an old bike, and I was trying to complete a full engine rebuild. I had already honed the bores in preparation for the new pistons.

With the valves lapped, I took the time to wash up and stroll inside. Eric was busily helping Lou fold up towels and linen. He smiled at me nervously. He was totally unsure about our boundaries. Lou, gave me a shit eating grin. "At least he's doing something helpful."

The day vanished and we were soon enjoying a relaxing dinner. It was after dinner, when Lou said. "Jordan, put some music on, I'd like to dance."

I knew what she was after, but to press her buttons, I put on an old favourite. The Dudes, I turned the volume up loud and went back to help with the clearing up.

I found Eric and Lou, locked in a passionate embrace much like their earlier one. Their mouths worked furiously as they exchanged tongue twisting gymnastics. His hands were all over her tits as she ground that hot pussy against his apparent erection.

Her eyes caught mine as I walked in. "Arsehole." She said chidingly. "I wanted something slow and seductive. Can't you find something more appropriate?"

I walked back into the lounge. I'd already found the disc I knew she wanted. I slipped it into the player, as they walked in. Her with her glass of wine, and Eric with a couple of beers. He passed one to me, and we clinked bottles. I took a long slow swallow. Letting the alcohol settle my nerves. Lou finished her wine in one thirsty gulp and passed her empty glass to Eric. "Could you get me a refill please darling?" Her voice a seductive purr.

As he walked away, she slipped into my arms. My hands went straight for her cute little arse. Her cheeks filling my clutching hands.

Our mouths met in a delicious sweet kiss. It started slowly, but soon her hunger became apparent. Our tongues wrestled as we swayed in sleazy time to the deep crooning voice of Barry White.

Her pussy melded to my groin. She writhed and gyrated, her hips moving like a slow churn. Her arms circled my neck, fingers running through my hair. Her soft moans escaped into my mouth, her breasts crushed against my chest. Even through the thin cotton of my T-shirt, I felt her braless breasts, the nipples sharp and erect.

1...45678...11