Lou and Jordan test their limits

Story Info
A young married couple test their boundaries.
38.6k words
3.42
27.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,559 Followers

"So you really think that's a good idea Babe?" Lou whispered. She had dragged me outside away from Eric. "I know he's going through hard times, but do we need that sort of influence around Willa?"

"He is a bit down at the moment. This divorce has really hit him hard. He needs a place to stay, and we have been talking about renting out the loft over the garage. It would help us financially. It would help him out, and rather than him being a negative influence on us. We could positively sway him."

"He just seems so morose, and gloomy. I could do without that unease around our daughter."

"Lou, you're just reacting, all I'm asking is think about it. Three hundred bucks a week is money we could use at the moment."

She grimaced at my words. They weren't meant as a criticism, merely a statement of fact.

After Willa was born, we made a joint decision that Lou, would step back from work for five years before going back to work.

Money was tight, and that was partly what drove her to find a way of making money. That came out of boredom. Being a stay at home mum had cut her off from a lot of her friends, and after watching her mope around the house, I suggested she took a night class at the local college to give her an interest.

Stained glass turned out to be something that more than interested her. She had always been interested in arts and crafts. She took to stained glass work like duck to water.

Not only was she good at it, but she got some work from it. Okay, it wasn't much, but it allowed her to work from home, and she was able to invest what she earned into new tools, a decent work bench, and of course supplies.

Always the little business woman, she started a Facebook page, and advertised in all the shops around town that would accept posters.

It was slow, but it was growing. Me bringing up our financial position she took as a slap in the face. I didn't mean it that way, but that's how she took it.

"Fine, if you think it's what we need to do then do it. Let me warn you, I'm not happy, just be very clear about it."

"Hey, chill babe. It'll be all right. You'll see."

"I'm not doing his damn laundry, or cooking." She spat at me as I walked back inside.

When we got inside, we found Eric, and Willa, sitting at her little table, and she was making a pretend cup of tea for Eric and her collection of dolls, who all sat around the table.

Willa, giggled playfully as she ordered around her dolls, telling them off for being naughty in front of her guest. Even Lou, had to laugh.

As we sat and watched Eric being entertained by Willa, Lou gave my arm a squeeze. "She really likes him, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, like I was saying, he's a nice bloke."

When Willa, finally decided to release Eric, so we could talk to him, we gestured for him to come and sit with us on the sofa.

"Mate, we've got an offer to make you if you're interested."

"Jordan, at this point of my life. I'm prepared to listen to anything."

I nodded, seeing a tinge of hope appearing in his eyes. "All right, Louise, and I have been talking about renting out the space above our garage. It's kitted out as a flat. The people we brought it from set it up for there Son, who wanted some privacy. We used it as a store room, but if you're interested. We'll clean all the shit out and you could have it for three hundred a week, which would include electricity, Wi-Fi, and you could carpool with me to work."

"Holy shit, are you serious man?"

It was Lou, who replied. "Yes, we are definitely serious. There's some rules though, no noisy parties. We don't want cars coming and going at all hours of the morning. I mean, you're free to have people over, but it's gotta be discreet."

He laughed. "Parties, shit, you're really the only people I know apart from some of the guys at work. I'm not that sort of guy anyway."

"Sweet, then it's a deal." I said standing up and walking to the fridge. "Do you want to celebrate with a beer?"

"Hell yeah." He said with the smile still painted across his face. As I pulled out the beers, I called to Lou. "Do you want one of those pre-mixed Vodka mudslides?"

She nodded, "Yeah, sounds good."

We sat together and all reached out to clink the bottles as a toast.

"Don't I get a drink Daddy?" Willa asked with a scowl.

"Sorry pumpkin, would you like a juice box?"

"Yes please." She said smiling up at me like the little angel she was.

Lou, said. "Willa baby girl. Uncle Eric, is going to be staying with us for a while. Is that okay?"

Between long slurps on her drink straw, Willa, nodded. "Yay, we will be able to play dolls won't we uncle Eric?"

"We sure will." He replied. "We can have lots of picnics."

"There's a refrigerator, stove, microwave and washing machine." Lou informed Eric. He nodded mulling over the words. "When can I move in, and how much do you want as a bond?"

I glanced at Lou, before saying. "We probably won't be able to get it cleaned out until next weekend. The bonds not important. We can sort that later."

He looked a little despondent. "Bugger, I have to be out of the old place by Monday."

Lou, interrupted, "Jordan, we could do most of it tomorrow."

Eric, jumped in. "I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty. If it's any help I can be here tomorrow to help."

"Yeah, sounds like a plan. I can put the boys off for golf."

"Oh my god." Lou gasped. "For that you can cancel golf. I suggest a trip to the Zoo and you act like I'm asking you to cut a bloody arm off." Eric laughed, but when he saw my scowl, he bit his lip.

I got another round of drinks and Lou, asked. "So what actually happened between you and your wife. like you don't have to say. I was just curious."

He shrugged. "What can I say. I came home early from my Yoga class and found her in bed with some guy. They were going at it hot and heavy. I sort of blew up and grabbed the guy and there was a bit of a stoush. I pretty much beat the crap out of him."

He looked irritated when he added. "It turned to shit when, Sue, threw a fit, and started screaming and yelling her fool head off. The neighbours called the cops and I got locked up. Sue and loverboy said I went off my head, and I was high on something."

"Holy shit." Lou gasped, "They were actually in bed... doing it?"

He nodded. "Yeah, they were going hard at it, she didn't even notice when I walked in. Loverboy was between her legs pounding her, he didn't notice either. He took notice when I grabbed a handful of his hair and dragged him yelling and screaming off the bed."

"What happened then?" Lou asked, as she listened intently. "He started yelling at me to leave him alone, and who the hell did I think I was. He shut up pretty quick when I told him I was Sue's, husband, and he was in my house."

He glanced at Lou, before he finished. I probably would have left it there, but when Sue yelled at me to get out, I lost the plot, and started swinging punches. Loverboy ended up badly beaten."

"Oh good heavens, it must have been terrible." Lou said consolingly. "What happened afterwards?"

"The cops dropped the GBH charge when the truth came out. Sue filed a non molestation order against me, so I couldn't go back to the house. I had to get a police aide to accompany me in to get my stuff."

"Did she say sorry, or try to explain to you?"

"At the divorce hearing she said she was sorry I got upset. She tried to tell everybody that I knew, and we were in an open relationship. Which was a pack of lies. At least the divorce was easy, lucky we didn't have kids."

Lou, nestled closer to him, to drape her arm over his shoulder and give him a squeeze. "Gee, I'm sorry it turned out badly for you. She sounds like a real bitch."

He shrugged, "You know the stupid thing is I never saw that side of her. She was always so warm and loving. I guess she felt trapped, and the gossip was pretty hateful. I think she tried to make me out to be the bad guy to protect her reputation. Hard to be a real estate agent, when everybody thinks you're a cheating lying slut."

After another couple of rounds of drinks, it became clear that his wife had tried to get everything she could in the divorce. She got their new car, he got to keep his work runabout. The house was sold, but they had been in it such a short time that solicitors fees and realtor fees ate up most of the money.

Lou, got up and started preparing dinner. "You're welcome to stay for dinner Eric."

He glanced at me to see what I thought, I gave him a thumbs up, and replied. "Thanks, I don't want to get in the way though."

"It'll be no problem, there's always plenty. As we talked, Willa, jumped up on the sofa wedging herself in between Eric, and I. She handed him one of her books and asked, "Do you like Yogi Bear?"

He laughed, "I love Yogi, but Boo Boo is my favourite. She clung to his arm whispering secretly. "Mine too. Would you read a little for me?"

"Sure, that sounds like fun." I left them to it, and walked out to the kitchen to help Lou. "Thanks for inviting him to stay for dinner. God, the poor bugger."

"That's for sure, he seems like such a nice guy. God, his wife sounds like a real piece of work."

"Pretty brazen, to try and lay all the blame on him... Very sad."

She gave me a sweet kiss, one that lingered. "Wow, what was that for?"

"Just wanted to say I love you. That's a very sweet thing you're doing for your friend."

Lou, we're not really mates. We work together at the plant, but we were hardly close. I mean, we get along great, I found him bawling his eyes out in the locker room, and he told me his story. No money, nowhere to live. Jesus, I simply had to help."

"Well, you've done a good thing Mr. He seems so hurt."

"Exactly what I thought. Our house is always so full of love and brightness. I thought maybe we could lift him out of his gloom."

"Willa's, doing her bit. Look at that pile of books she's got him reading to her. He's already in her trap. Poor sap doesn't even know."

I chuckled softly. "Yep, he's in her web. His only way out will be hours of playing dolls, and reading to her."

We both laughed, enjoying the freedom we got from having somebody to keep Willa occupied. She was such am precocious little thing. She wanted to be involved with everything. She hated not being the centre of attention.

Over the dinner table, we put together some plans for the next day and our clean up of the flat. Of course dinner meant more drinks, and Lou suggested Eric may as well stay the night in the spare room. I agreed, it would mean an early start for the next day.

It might have been an early start, but there were three very sore heads. Breakfast and some pain killers washed down with coffee managed to ease some of the throbbing. We packed up all the old crap on the back of my pickup, Willa and I headed for our first trip to the refuse centre.

When we got back, it was to the sound of laughter as Lou and Eric, shared a few funny stories while sweeping and cleaning up. Most of the furniture had been left by the previous owners, but some of it was our as well. When we moved in, we shouted ourselves a new lounge suite, so Eric was going to inherit our old one, along with our old bed.

The second trip to the refuse centre included stopping for fish and chips for lunch.

We sat outside in the morning sun. The back yard was a sun trap, The garage with the studio slash flat above it cut out most of the neighbours views. We were able to enjoy the benefits of that privacy. Willa decided today would be a picnic. We had to spread out the blanket and eat.

Eric, was full of thanks, and a different person started to emerge. Since I had known him, he had always been reclusive, a real introvert. Now he seemed to be revealing a little more of himself. He was affable and easy to talk to, his wit was dry, and it took a while to catch on that he was actually making a joke.

We helped him pick up his meagre shit and then set up the flat the way he wanted. It actually looked pretty good when we finished. It was getting late, so he ended up eating with us again.

Eric, became a fixture, for all of Lou's resistance. Eric, ate with us every night. He spent hours playing with Willa, reading to her, building lego monsters. He was such an easy target, as soon as we were home and changed, Willa commanded his attention. She raced up to his flat and dragged him inside so they could read, or play. She adored him.

I was demoted. Yeah I got cuddles and kisses, but she wanted Eric. Lou, loved it, because it gave her freedom. It worked great for me because I got to go out and do some work on my motorcycle. A relic of my youth. Brought for me by my grandfather when I was eighteen. It was well used, and I had ridden the length and breadth of the country on it. Once I married Lou, it became a bit superfluous. It wasn't that she didn't like riding with me, it was more that it needed work on the motor, and we didn't have the money for it. We were saving for a house. Then Willa, came along, and the bike ended up covered by a tarpaulin in the corner of the garage.

Now I was finding some time. Released from my burden of relieving Lou from her day of looking after Willa.

I guess it threw Lou and Eric together. He often helped her with chores, laundry, cooking, even some of the housework. There was no missing their growing connection. Laughing together, the banter, and that grew into flirting.

It should have pissed me off, but the reality of it was, I enjoyed getting some time to myself. Eric shared my chores as well. He never shirked anything. He wasn't expected to help with any of this stuff. If I was mowing the lawns, he was right beside me with the whipper snipper. He raked leaves, helped in the gardens.

I guess he saw it as necessary, seeing as how Lou, was now doing his laundry, and he ate with us every night. I gave her shit the first time I saw her folding up his freshly laundered clothes. "Oh yeah, what was that you said babe. "No way am I doing his damn laundry."

"Oh shut up." She giggled. "He's always helping me with jobs. When was the last time you did the vacuuming?"

It was also a bit comical when she started making him lunches for work. The first morning I picked mine up off the bench as always, but there beside it was another container."What's this?" I asked, knowing full well.

"I thought seeing as how I was making lunches. I'd make something for Eric as well." Was that a blush I detected? Yeah, she was embarrassed.

When I asked her about it, she said. "It seemed fair. He helps with all the bloody jobs around here. He minds Willa, who adores him. On top of that, he pays us three hundred and fifty bucks a week."

"Chill, babe, I was just teasing. I think it's great. You're right, he does more than his fair share of the work."

"Yes he does. He is nice to have around."

That seemed like a strange thing to say, but I passed it off.

There were other benefits to having Eric, around, our sex life had been reignited. With Willa, totally preoccupied with Eric, it gave Lou, and I some time together, by ourselves. That resulted in more time for intimacy.

Our sex life, like every couple with a young child had suffered, just from Lou's exhaustion, and the lack of time we spent alone together. Suddenly, our lovemaking had taken on a whole new exuberance. A couple of times, we even managed twice on the same night.

I wasn't a complete idiot, I knew some of the new excitement was down to having Eric, around. I saw their teasing and flirting up close. She liked him, and he her. It was innocent enough, well as innocent as flirting can be.

Lou, paid a lot more attention to her appearance as well. She wore make up, dressed nicely. There was less time in sweat pants, and more time in dresses and sexier clothes. Maybe it wasn't directly for me but I appreciated her efforts.

Eric's, arrival had been a win all around. With the extra time Lou could spend in her studio, the more work she got through, new ideas. New designs and that led to new orders.

Eric, was a bit of a wiz with computers, and it was he who suggested she set up an online store, and sell directly to the public.

As the months dragged by, Eric, just became part of the furniture. When we had parties, or barbecues, he was always invited and pitched in. His introverted nature made it hard for him to find, or make friends. So having a ready made group of people to hang with, was good for him. Although, bing introverted, he gravitated towards hanging with me, or Lou.

One night after we had shared an amazing night of lovemaking, we lay snuggled together as we always did. After catching my breath, I said. "Lou, why don't you set Eric, up with one of your single friends. He's a nice enough guy, surely one of them would like him?"

"Yeah, I have been thinking about it, he's just so bloody shy. I invited a couple of girls who I knew were single to the barbecue. I even pointed them out to him, and mentioned to the girls he was available. I mean, I caught him perving a few times, but the only time he talked to them was when I dragged him along with me."

"Okay then, let's make it easier for him. Invite one of the girls over for dinner. We'll need to make sure Willa, stays at your Mum's for the night."

"Why?"

"Because, if she's here, she will want him to spend the whole night with her. If we're going to make it work, we need to get them alone."

"Well, Becky, sort of hinted she thought he was good looking."

"Lets invite her around then. He must be making a mess of his bed sheets."

"What do you mean by that?" She said with a snigger, knowing completely well what I was talking about.

"Lou, he's been with us six months, and the closest he has come to a woman is you. His balls must be blue."

She giggled in response. "I imagine they are." I loved to watch her smile, her whole face lit up and she came alive. She may not have been beautiful in the classical sense, but she had the most gorgeous eyes, that sparkled mischievous. Her lips were full and hinted at the luscious kisses that were contained within.

Ours wasn't a love at first sight romance. We were friends for a long time, then one night at a party, I dug up the courage to kiss her. What a kiss it was, and our friendship grew into romance very quickly.

Seven years on, and our relationship was as strong as ever. Eric, if anything had allowed us to find some space and intimacy. Sometimes though, it was like having a third person in our marriage. He was so close to Lou. They were best mates. She now rather than call up one of her girlfriends for a gossip. She wandered out to his flat and they would have coffee or wine and chat.

Sometimes, after getting home from work. I'd go and get some work done on my bike for an hour or so. When I came back inside, I more than occasionally found him in Lou's studio chatting with her.

It didn't exactly make me jealous, but I was sure looking forward to finding him a girlfriend.

He seemed surprised when Lou told him. "When you come in for dinner tonight, wear something dressy. We have company."

He was more interested in where Willa, was.

"She's at Mum's having a sleep over. We thought you could do with a break from her. She can be a bit much. We know she hassles you a lot."

"You have to be kidding...She's no bother. I love having her around, she's a delight."

Lou smiled sweetly. "Well, I think we all deserve a night off. Willa, gets to spend a night with Nan, and we get some peace and quiet. So dress nicely, we have a guest coming over."

I saw the expression on his face sink as he realised what was happening. "Oh no, please tell me this isn't a set up."

"Come on mate, a little female company will be good for you. She is a lovely girl. About your age, she's a teacher, and very intelligent and outgoing. Perfect for you."

He waddled off to get changed, and Lou gave me a weird look. "Wow, did you see his face? He's genuinely uncomfortable."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,559 Followers