Louanna's Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
Louanna gets closer to her brother on New years Eve
1.1k words
3.84
32.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was New Year's Eve and at the last moment it seemed all of Louanna and her fiance Devin's friends that were supposed to come over and celebrate fell ill and couldn't attend.

Her brother Michael was having an equally difficult time finding company for the evening so her fiancee told her to invite him over.

It wasn't until after he arrived and the drinking began that she realized how awkward the evening could become. Devin was a horny and kinky man when sober but alcohol made him insatiable. It wasn't uncommon even with their friends over that he would end up stripping her and fucking her in front of them. So there was a chance her brother would get an unexpected show. But as she continued to drink her self, she forgot about her concerns.

Several hours into the evening Devin put on a semi erotic horror movie with gratuitous nudity and sex scenes which made his mood clear, but her brother didn't seem to mind. In fact at at one point she glanced over and could see Michael rubbing his erection over his pants.

Devin had an arm over her shoulder and without any hesitation reached into her tank top and groped her perky C cup breasts. She glanced at her brother and saw that so far Michael hadn't noticed.

After a few moments her fiance pulled her tits out and began sucking on them as he unbuttoned her pants. Next thing she knew her pants were around her thighs and he was rubbing her clit as he gently sucked on her nipples. Another glance at her brother and this time they made eye contact. He was intently watching what Devin was doing to her. Apparently seeing a woman pleasured was a turn on for a man regardless of his relationship to her.

She was still looking him in the eyes when Devin slipped two fingers into her pussy and sheet out her first audible moan. She looked away and forgot about her brother for a moment. As Devin vigorously fingered her pussy she craved the taste of his cock. She unzipped his pants and hungrily shoved his already swollen cock into her mouth.

She jerked and sucked his cock as he fingered her to her first orgasm. After feeling the tensioning of her body he ripped her pants off and pulled off her shirt.

He pushed her her onto her back and put her legs over hia shoulders before sliding his cock into her pussy. He fucked her vigorously for several minutes before he suddenly slowed down. At first she thought it was because he was about to cum, As she was reaching a second orgasm herself. But suddenly he pinned her arms down and when she looked at him she could see he was smiling and looking at a point just beyond her head.

She had briefly forgotten her brother was there, but she looked up and she could see Michael's pants were off and he was stroking his cock near her head. She had seen it once before, at least 9 inches and easily as thick as her wrist. At the time she had thought whoever he ended up dating was a lucky woman but had never thought about trying it out herself.

Now it was hard and inches from her face. He was looking down at her like she was her next meal and she realized he was seriously considering joining in. She kept her mouth closed realizing she was the only one in the room thinking rationally enough to prevent something that should never happen.

Meanwhile Devin continued fucking her as her brother rubbed the tip of his cock across her soft lips trying to gain entry.

Finally she crested to another orgasm and despite her best efforts let out an open mouth scream. Her brother took advantage immediately and thrust his cock into her mouth as hard as he could. Then he lifted her neck with both hands and buried his cock to the hilt.

He fucked her throat like a fleshlight with little to no regard for her breathing. She could imagine the bulge of his cock showing in her neck which renewed Devin's thrusts in her pussy with new enthusiasm.

Her brother rarely pulled out enough for her to breath before shoving it back in. "How does your sister's throat feel around your cock," Devin asked.

"Better than I ever imagined. And I've imagined this a lot,"

Finally Devin seemed to be reaching his limit. He pulled out of her pussy and moved towards her head. Her brother pulled his cock out of her throat and Devin quickly shoved his into her mouth and jerked his cock until his cum began filling her mouth.

She had barely finished swallowing the first spurt of cum when she felt her brother slide his bare cock into her well lubricated pussy. Somehow inspite of what he had already done, her brother penetrating her in this way still surprised her.

Devin was still cumming in her mouth when she heard her brother say, "is she on birth control?"

Devin pulled out as he replied, "No. Fill her up."

She couldn't believe what she had just heard, but her brother smiled and trusted harder.

"Please, Mike. You shouldn't," she pleaded.

"Shhh. Just let it happen," Devin said as he stuck his cock back in her mouth to shut her up. "Put a baby in your sister."

Michael grunted with one last deep thrust and she felt his cum flood her pussy.

This triggered another orgasm and suddenly the whole thing didn't seem like such a bad idea. She pulled him towards her and kissed him. "I don't know if you got me pregnant this time but you can try as often as you like," she said as he continued to fill her.

"I'll be trying again before morning. But first I have to take a piss."

***warning: watersports ahead.***

"One of the best parts about fucking her," Devin said. Let's take her to the tub. Devin guided her naked to the bathroom with Michael in tow. He helped her into the tub and she kneeled knowing what was coming next. Usually he would have gotten close, putting the tip just past her lips but this time he kept his distance and aimed before letting his piss flow.

Having just cum the initial spray was a bit wild and covered her face before a steady stream landed in her mouth. She swallowed quickly and her brother got the idea. He let lose and again sprayed her face before both of their streams mixed in her mouth and she swallowed one mouthful after another.

When Devin finished, Michael stepped forward so he could feel her lips around his cock as he passed. "My sister makes for a great urinal," he said.

As his stream stopped his cock grew hard in her mouth again. Devin turned on the shower and said, "I'll let you have some alone time with her. Nothing makes you feel quite like you own her compared to having her wash you. And let me know when you're ready for round three."