All Comments on 'Louise'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sparktjsparktjabout 3 years ago

As always, I love your writing and particularly the older woman theme. Just the right amount of dirty too, perfect for my tastes in every way. I love the ways in which you described Louise being inseminated heavily. I do the same with my 61 yo wife, we both love the natural messiness of intense sex. Thanks for writing such a wonderfully erotic story.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Verrrry hot! Hated to see them break up, though. 5 stars.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Wonderful caring story. Thank you.

But it is strange, from time to time you talk about your errors, but I have enjoyed the stories so much, most of the time I don't even see them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another 5 stars for R410a

I love the way you craft your tales. I hope we get to hear Rollie and Ruth's story play out in the future.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Love your stories and this one delivered bigly! As for the errors, don’t fix what’s not broken! I’ll accept some “errors” if it means I get the story a day or two sooner! I seldom see the “story ruining” errors or grammar mistakes the grammar police rave about. Maybe they pay more than I do.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Over 60

Yes it is great to have older women. I have been lucky too. I learnt from a 62 year old widow & for 3 years we had a great time & the sex was amazing. I still see her now aged 75 & yes we had sex the last time but only the once. It was still amazing & she still calls me her bit on the side.

raraewriterraraewriterabout 3 years ago
Endearing story

Roger or Robert's store? Not so critical, but distracting. Subject matter written in super sensitive manner. I compliment you on the choice of story line and story development. Nice job, will read more of your stories.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Now That's Was HOT!!*****

WOW just goes to show you 28 can go into 60 at least 2 times and more if needed. Good bit of sexy storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersabout 3 years ago

I love this woman. I love her attitude and her thought process. This was not the story I expected, but it was warm and tender and sexy and hot.

cutabvavgcutabvavgabout 3 years ago
Erotic

Thank you for such a HOT erotic story. I love every word of it written in a way that brought me right into it.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 star +++. Just keep writing, please. Thank you.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Some of the hottest, most erotic sex scenes anywhere on this site. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very well written, and warm story. 8 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once the older woman and younger man make that intimate connection , passion is unleashed . No denial of chemistry . Louise is Divine this story has Gold Medal imagery throughout. Outstanding

DquiotiDquioti12 months ago

Wonderful story, touching and erotic. Kinda wish the characters had remained together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous